As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

HOSPITAL WINS! [House Phalla]

1282930313234»

• Options
    chamberlainchamberlain Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    Nocturne wrote: »
    Also chamberlain I apologize for throwing you under the bus.

I contacted him before I died, deciding that if I was going to try to live longer I needed to get some sort of alliance going, and in doing so I of course lied to him about being the Murderer. It was almost painful to see him believe me all the way to his death.

<3

So grudged.

This seems to me pattern in phallas as a villeger. About midway through the game I pick someone who I think is evil and just rail on them. Me falling for Nocturne and Houn calling me on having a shitty argument made him the target, which was wrong anyway.

Sorry about that Houn. :)

chamberlain on
  • Options
    AsiinaAsiina ... WaterlooRegistered User regular
    edited May 2009
    Man, I wanted to Kill Nocturne Night 4 but NOOOOOOOOOOOO, that would have been suspicious.

This is only my second phalla on PA, but CJ consider yourself grudged.

Asiina on
  • Options
    cj iwakuracj iwakura The Rhythm Regent Bears The Name FreedomRegistered User regular
    edited May 2009
    Wait, what? I was dead on day 1.

Oh, CJ.

cj iwakura on
    wVEsyIc.png
  • Options
    AsiinaAsiina ... WaterlooRegistered User regular
    edited May 2009
    Man, too many people with similar names.

Just to be sure, you're grudged too. That'll learn you for dying!

Asiina on
  • Options
    CJTheranCJTheran Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    I AM GRUDGED

CJTheran on
  • Options
    Pixel BluePixel Blue Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    I had a total blast in this game. Now I know better in advance what to do with my spreadsheet for next time.

If I use one. Any data I mined pointed me in the wrong direction, so maybe next time I'm bad I'll make a spreadsheet but pick my kills based on the force.

Pixel Blue on
  • Options
    Dunadan019Dunadan019 Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    Pixel Blue wrote: »
    I had a total blast in this game. Now I know better in advance what to do with my spreadsheet for next time.

If I use one. Any data I mined pointed me in the wrong direction, so maybe next time I'm bad I'll make a spreadsheet but pick my kills based on the force.

you did well. :)

Dunadan019 on
  • Options
    ZandraconZandracon Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    Wheee, day ones on the quiet player are fuun! :P

Zandracon on