As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

T(y)ranny approved [Chat]

1202122232426»

• Options
    Nova_CNova_C I have the need The need for speedRegistered User regular
    edited May 2009
    I've only played Portal once and I haven't really gone back to it, but I think it's one of the best games ever. :P I've played HL1&2 and the episodes three times a piece, though.

Anyway, just got finished with some code cleanup (Also, killing my first memory leak!), hopefully I'll have an update for you guys before Friday. :) Now I'm off to bed!

Nova_C on
  • Options
    OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    edited May 2009
    Hah! 104!

Organichu on
  • Options
    GimGim a tall glass of water Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    Nerdgasmic wrote: »
    Why do I read forums that aren't PA?
    Hitler signed the Enabling Act shortly giving him dictorial powers over Germany
    =
    Bush signed the Patriot Act II, giving him dictorial powers over America, to the extent of those of Stalin and Hitler himself.

How can you argue with that, Nerd? There's an equal sign and everything!

Gim on
  • Options
    DasUberEdwardDasUberEdward Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    Organichu wrote: »
    Hah! 104!

Without stopping? Thumbs way the fuck up you killed my tiny 60.

DasUberEdward on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    PotatoNinjaPotatoNinja Fake Gamer Goat Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    New computer parts arrive tomorrow!

So excited!

Wait...

Five hours messing around moving files around tomorrow...

So excited!

Hmm....

PotatoNinja on
    Two goats enter, one car leaves
  • Options
    edited May 2009
    Hah! 104!

Yep, continuous.

I do what I can.

:oops:

Organichu on
  • Options
    DasUberEdwardDasUberEdward Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    Hah! 104!

Yep, continuous.

I do what I can.

:oops:

So now just bust out 30 every hour. It's kind of crazy. You never really end up straining somehow.

DasUberEdward on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    NerdgasmicNerdgasmic __BANNED USERS regular
    edited May 2009
    The most I've ever bothered doing is 25. I'm usually panting and sometimes even light-headed by then, so I figure I could do between 30 and 40.

Nerdgasmic on
  • Options
    edited May 2009
    I'm starting to put on weight. Frankly this is unacceptable.

Organichu on
  • Options
    GimGim a tall glass of water Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    I can do several thousand in a day.

We're talking about blinking, yes?

Gim on
  • Options
    VariableVariable Mouth Congress Stroke Me Lady FameRegistered User regular
    edited May 2009
    gim tell me another movie

Variable on
    BNet-Vari#1998 | Switch-SW 6960 6688 8388 | Steam | Twitch
  • Options
    ElkiElki get busy Moderator, ClubPA mod
    edited May 2009
    20050311h.jpg
    Tycho wrote:
    Robert attended the GDC this year, he was able to ask Reggie the questions which were posted yesterday - and though the show seems to be intensifying, at least from an outside perspective, it doesn't sound anything like the shows I've been to. He mentioned to us in passing that IGN has a booth, a place members of the press can swing by to get a statement on the things being shown there. Damn if that didn't sound like a hell of a job.

As for Sega, it's just been a very long process of realizing that they are no longer the company we had so much psychic investment in. It's difficult to ascertain just what organs of the original company still function in "Sammy Sega Holdings." It's almost inconceivable today that the console world once consisted of an uneasy peace between Nintendo and Sega, one that could spark at any moment into armed conflict. Our theory is that they are punishing us over and over again for not buying enough Dreamcasts by arming their hedgehogs and making Billy Hatcher.

I was terrified that their pox had mutated, and some altered strain was now burrowing to the core of PC gaming. When I heard they had acquired European PC developer The Creative Assembly and were transforming the modern classic Total War series into God knows what, I immediately began to draft a letter to my congressperson. The success of Total War surprises me, because there are things about it that epitomize the unapologetic nicheness a game can embody on a personal computer. It turns out that Spartan: Total Warrior, the console hybrid version announced this week by Sega, has been in development for three years over there and is being worked on by a new internal team. They already had it underway. So you can hate Sega if you want, that's our recommendation, you just can't hate them for any alterations to this particular franchise. The video doesn't look terrible.

That's beside the point, anyway - what I'm interested in is new product from the internal teams that startled us and provided such amusement. There's a revitalized interest from "Sega" in their Shining Force property, and they've hinted without any real information that Phantasy Star is returning as well, so I'm hoping that something resembling a bold idea from them surfaces at E3. I'd like to recommend a game that says Sega on it without shame or fear if possible.

I get the sense from Gabriel that he finds the idea of LEGO Star Wars somewhat sacrilegious. I'm intrigued by it, honestly, as it amounts to a kind of sanctioned parody of the hallowed series. There's a demo of it out now, that's where that earlier link went. I've always loved those interlocking bricks and their tiny, perpetually jubilant dudes, to my mind this pairing represents a Flawless Victory. To know him better I tried to imagine how I'd feel if some renegade Danish cabal went and snapped together a Lego version of Dune or something, and my rage was so fierce it was picked up by seismograph. So I guess I sort of get it.

(CW)TB out.

i'm so high on cruel

Elki on
    smCQ5WE.jpg
This discussion has been closed.