Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

[Mini Phalla] Chrono Trigger: Day 7 - Everybody wins! Mafia loses

1222324252628»

• Dunadan019Dunadan019 Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    Daius wrote: »
    Darian wrote: »
    Daius wrote: »
    dunadan wrote:
    600AD
    Frog gets a better reflect
    Cyrus gets a redirect ability
    Magus can use both abilities at once
    Random Player becomes Fiona - Guardian

All of you people who believed I had made that up off the top of my head, screw you.

You guys should trust me more.

If it makes you feel any better, we believed you, and role-blocked you for the night because of it.

Which got me killed, since Infidel was now free to target me. :?

Hey.

You wanna hear something funny?

I never even sent in a guard order. I remembered that I wasn't a villager 10 minutes too late.

this had me SCANNING my PMs to make sure that I hadn't missed anything....

"where the hell... I did send him the role right? what.... oh well......"

Dunadan019 on
  • DaiusDaius Registered User
    edited June 2009
    For the record, I would have targeted Kime. So my aim would have been right, but ineffectual.

Daius on
    bigbosssig.png
    edited June 2009
    I definitly agree that this would have balanced out better as a 40 person game.

specials/mafia dying every night is kinda undesirable.

Dunadan019 on
  • dunedainjedidunedainjedi Registered User
    edited June 2009
    So I just read over the board.

I think I'll PM the confirmed network head next time....

dunedainjedi on
  • kimekime Queen of Blades Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    So I just read over the board.

I think I'll PM the confirmed network head next time....
    Haha, you think? What a clever idea :P!

Turned out we were doing rather well anyways, so it didn't really matter much, but yeah, that was...annoying, haha.

kime on
    PA HotS Group
    Battle.net ID: kime#1822
    3DS Friend Code: 3110-5393-4113
    Steam profile
    edited June 2009
    well, I kinda had fun. Except for the narration which took me between 1 and 3 hours each night (i'm not good at coming up with that kind of stuff)

still, I think i'll end the next mini I do earlier in the day so I can get sleep.

Dunadan019 on
  • lonelyahavalonelyahava Mortius is correct Move to New ZealandRegistered User regular
    edited June 2009
    it was a good game, Duna.

Sorry I been so quiet last few days. things got.....

anywyas, very cool game. kinda nice having an ability, even if i forgot about it every night....

also, i didn't know that Ayla was out there to be masoned with. I just figured that if Kino was a named character, then Ayla had to be. And if I could find my cavewoman mistress... start of a network.

lonelyahava on
  • Dac VinDac Vin S-s-screw you! I only listen to DOUBLE MUSIC! Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    Dunadan019 wrote: »
    well, I kinda had fun. Except for the narration which took me between 1 and 3 hours each night (i'm not good at coming up with that kind of stuff)

still, I think i'll end the next mini I do earlier in the day so I can get sleep.

The trick is to be efficient and not wait until the day is over to start writing.

Dac Vin on
    CyBmbtG.png QTldVuB.png