[FFXI] LEVEL CAP 99 HERE WE COOOMMMME

1575859606163»

• WillisIVIIXWillisIVIIX Registered User
    edited May 2010
    That's right, this guy.

WillisIVIIX on
  • TagTag Registered User regular
    edited May 2010
    I have 1,000,000 gil worth of sushi in my bazaar, which means I have no room left to fish with. This is... problematic :(

WTB AH slots.

Tag on
    Overwatch: TomFoolery#1388
    Black Desert: Family Name: Foolery. Characters: Tome & Beerserk.
    (Retired) GW2 Characters (Fort Aspenwood): Roy Gee Biv
    (Retired) Let's Play: Lone Wolf
  • WillisIVIIXWillisIVIIX Registered User
    edited May 2010
    That's a lot of sushi, if it's taking up space in your MH even with more AH slots via mules or whatever, wouldn't you be worried of over flooding your own market?

WillisIVIIX on
    edited May 2010
    Sushi sells quickly, the issue is that's 2 days worth of stock and the rice / sushi markets have been unreliable the last few weeks. A bunch of my stacks are +1 so its not as much as it may seem (something like 25 stacks of regular and 6 stacks of +1).

Basically the supply of rice fell and its price has risen, which means whenever there *is* rice everyone rushes to buy it out even at the higher price. But then they have too much sushi and dump it lowering the price of sushi and making it not worth selling. This has made it difficult in the last few weeks, causing a build up for me during these double days.

But, as an 87 fisher I can go lower on my margins and still have it worth making sushi than most cooks are willing to go. If I could get 14 or 21 stacks up a day, I would probably sell enough to at least only have a minimal backlog. Unless of course I branched out from Sole (2 sushi per fish) to include Bream (4 sushi per fish) or Squid (6 sushi per fish). In fact, I just NPC 5-10 stacks of bream every day rather than make sushi because there is no way I can move another 20-40 stacks of sushi a day.

I'm thinking of recruiting my LS as a distribution channel and just cornering the damn market. Sell at a steep discount and just make up the lower profit margins with higher volume.

Tag on
  • draw4wilddraw4wild Registered User regular
    edited May 2010
    I remember when all I had to do to make money was fill up a few mules with yagudo drink mats, wait for kolshushu to go under beastmen control so there was no vendor selling yagudo cherries and burumiru grapes, then sell drinks for like 4x the normal price.

Since my cooking is still sitting at 60 6 years later tho, I think I'm just gonna garden with 2 chararcter to make 50kish gil a week just vendoring selling wildgrass

draw4wild on
    edited May 2010
    Come on my server and grow some damn tarutaru rice :P

Tag on
  • Just_Bri_ThanksJust_Bri_Thanks Seething with rage from a handbasket.Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited May 2010
    Just_Bri_Thanks on
    We are the skeletons in our closets.
    We are the monsters under our beds.