As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Trying to find certain movies

Mr. QuarkMr. Quark __BANNED USERS regular
edited May 2009 in Help / Advice Forum
I need your help in finding two movies that I can't remember the names of.

The first one is for my mum's birthday. It's a film she loves and it's about this girl at christmas who meets one of those shopping mall Santa people. that's the length of my understanding of it

The second one is just for me. It's this film I saw a chunk of a while back. It's about a guy called Sebastian (i think) that gets dared by his step-sister to sleep with his school's new headmaster's daughter before school starts. Also I remember it features Sarah Michelle-Geller having a very hot lesbian kiss

The accumulated filth of all their hackin’ and wackin’ will foam up about their waists, and when all the ghouls and wastlanders of Megaton look up and shout “save us!” I’ll look down and whisper…

…Tunnel Snakes Rule
Mr. Quark on

• RookRook Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    Mr. Quark wrote: »
    I need your help in finding two movies that I can't remember the names of.

The first one is for my mum's birthday. It's a film she loves and it's about this girl at christmas who meets one of those shopping mall Santa people. that's the length of my understanding of it

The second one is just for me. It's this film I saw a chunk of a while back. It's about a guy called Sebastian (i think) that gets dared by his step-sister to sleep with his school's new headmaster's daughter before school starts. Also I remember it features Sarah Michelle-Geller having a very hot lesbian kiss

The second one is Cruel Intentions.

Rook on
  • ImprovoloneImprovolone Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    The first on insn't Miracle on 34th St, is it? I mean, there are a ton of movies based around girls meeting Santa.

Improvolone on
    Voice actor for hire. My time is free if your project is!
  • RUNN1NGMANRUNN1NGMAN Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    I'm guessing the first on is Miracle on 34th Street. There are two though, the original and the remake. I'd guess it's probably the original your mom likes.

RUNN1NGMAN on