The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Buy 2 Get 1 Free at Gamestop this weekend!

2»

• MarikirMarikir Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    Oh, nice. I was thinking about picking up a few old games.

Hmmm...Crackdown, The Darkness maybe...hmmm...I must ponder.

Marikir on
    steam_sig.png "Hiding in plain sight." PSN/XBL: Marikir
  • SirToastySirToasty Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    The only thing close to a mom and pop video game store was still a franchise. And they were way overpriced.

SirToasty on
  • KaseiusKaseius Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    I could get Way of the Samurai as a free game.. :o

Kaseius on
    www.youtube.com/user/kaseius -- Let's Plays
  • Shady3011Shady3011 Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    CAG16 should stack for an extra 16% off online.

I picked up Killzone 2, Resident Evil 5, and Red Faction: Guerrilla yesterday. I would have picked up inFamous but I already got that from Goozex. Prototype they didn't have used. Pretty good pick ups otherwise.

Shady3011 on
  • KaseiusKaseius Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    Shady3011 wrote: »
    CAG16 should stack for an extra 16% off online.

I picked up Killzone 2, Resident Evil 5, and Red Faction: Guerrilla yesterday. I would have picked up inFamous but I already got that from Goozex. Prototype they didn't have used. Pretty good pick ups otherwise.

Doesn't stack with the B2G1 it seems.

Kaseius on
    www.youtube.com/user/kaseius -- Let's Plays
  • Jagged WafflesJagged Waffles Registered User
    edited June 2009
    Atlantic Superstore (at least in Fredericton) has no tax on electronics and random 25% off games and consoles. They had 360 Pros and Elites for 25% off.

Jagged Waffles on
2»