The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Warhammer 40,000 Melee Combat Idea

SolphraeSolphrae Registered User
edited May 2009 in Games and Technology
Hi I’m Solphrae, and I’m a war hammer fan, so I am excited for this new mmo, also the new action game, space marine, but I want to talk about the mmo. Ok, I heard somewhere that the main combat will be ranged weapon based, and I’m cool with that. I think they should rip the melee system off of chronicles of Riddick: Butchers Bay, but improve on it. If you owned or played this game, you would know about what I’m talking about. If you wanted to punch or slash with a melee weapon, you would press D on your keyboard with pressing the mouse at the same time, and you would attack right, A to attack left, and W or S to slice up or uppercut. Why not do that with chain-swords, power-swords, daemon hammers, and ice-blades ( I think those are axes that space marines use)? I could see it, also with a block and dodge system, it would be freaking epic, two players in sync with each other until the other slips up and you have the chance to end it right there. Tell me what you think. =)

"Were not retreating, were advancing, towards FUTURE victory"
Solphrae on
This discussion has been closed.