As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Super Mario Galaxy 2 - Goron Mario bricks Wii, Puff Mario gets high

1565758596062»

• DHSDHS Chase lizards.. ...bark at donkeys..Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=keeM4wFRJWk

My favorite music from the game. My jaw dropped when I heard the violin on this, it's just so different to any music I've heard in a game.

DHS on
    "Grip 'em up, grip 'em, grip 'em good, said the Gryphon... to the pig."
  • maximumzeromaximumzero I...wait, what? New Orleans, LARegistered User regular
    edited June 2010
    Beat that fucker. Yeesh, how draining.

What was your clear time? Mine was 30:06:33

maximumzero on
    FU7kFbw.png
    Switch: 6200-8149-0919 / Wii U: maximumzero / 3DS: 0860-3352-3335 / eBay Shop
  • A duck!A duck! Moderator, ClubPA mod
    edited June 2010
    Shivahn wrote: »
    Man, I feel so bad for Yoshi. Post endgame spoilers:
    I was doing that whirly level, with the things that are constantly spinning, in double time. I realized that Yoshi is totally a tool. So many times I'd just abandon him. Oh what's that? I'm falling off a cliff? Not if I can just condemn my dinosaur friend to a horrific falling death, thereby saving myself!
    mariobetrayalyoshidemot.jpg

A duck! on
  • ShivahnShivahn Unaware of her barrel shifter privilege Western coastal temptressRegistered User, Moderator mod
    edited June 2010
    A duck! wrote: »
    Shivahn wrote: »
    Man, I feel so bad for Yoshi. Post endgame spoilers:
    I was doing that whirly level, with the things that are constantly spinning, in double time. I realized that Yoshi is totally a tool. So many times I'd just abandon him. Oh what's that? I'm falling off a cliff? Not if I can just condemn my dinosaur friend to a horrific falling death, thereby saving myself!
    mariobetrayalyoshidemot.jpg

Yesss. Precisely.

Shivahn on
  • ghost_master2000ghost_master2000 Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    So does it say anywhere in the game or manual how to do the homing stomp? I found out about it completely by accident while playing.

Just spin mid air and press Z during the spin and you will home in on a nearby enemy to stomp them.

ghost_master2000 on
  • mtsmts Dr. Robot King Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    So does it say anywhere in the game or manual how to do the homing stomp? I found out about it completely by accident while playing.

Just spin mid air and press Z during the spin and you will home in on a nearby enemy to stomp them.
    yup but for some reason it almost only ever works for luigi with me

mts on
    camo_sig.png
    edited June 2010
    Every time I see the end credits I'm surprised to see so many names under "Voices" There's like 10 people doing voices in this game and for the live of me I don't know where.

maximumzero on
    FU7kFbw.png
  • UncleSporkyUncleSporky Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    Every time I see the end credits I'm surprised to see so many names under "Voices" There's like 10 people doing voices in this game and for the live of me I don't know where.

Well, let's see...

Mario/Luigi
    Princess/Rosalina (?)
    Bowser
    Baby Bowser
    Yoshi
    Toads
    Star dudes
    Fat star dude
    Most bosses
    A number of enemies like magikoopas
    Penguins
    Monkey
    Male Pianta
    Female Pianta

etc.

UncleSporky on
    Switch Friend Code: SW - 5443 - 2358 - 9118 || 3DS Friend Code: 0989 - 1731 - 9504 || NNID: unclesporky
    edited June 2010

Well, let's see...

Mario/Luigi
    Princess/Rosalina (?)
    Bowser
    Baby Bowser
    Yoshi
    Toads
    Star dudes
    Fat star dude
    Most bosses
    Penguins
    Monkey
    Male Pianta
    Female Pianta

etc.

But can't those be done by like...3 people?

maximumzero on
    FU7kFbw.png
  • A duck!A duck! Moderator, ClubPA mod
    edited June 2010

Well, let's see...

Mario/Luigi
    Princess/Rosalina (?)
    Bowser
    Baby Bowser
    Yoshi
    Toads
    Star dudes
    Fat star dude
    Most bosses
    Penguins
    Monkey
    Male Pianta
    Female Pianta

etc.

But can't those be done by like...3 people?

That right is reserved by your mom.

New thread time.

A duck! on
This discussion has been closed.