Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Last Night in New Phalland - Village Victory

1235731

Posts

  • GrimmyTOAGrimmyTOA Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    I shall smite ye directly upon the nose for that imprecation, Spectre! Upon the nose!

    GrimmyTOA on
  • JebusUDJebusUD Adventure! Caaba Beankomy XobthroRegistered User regular
    edited June 2009
    Zandracon for being a drunkard, a knave, and being late for all council votes!

    JebusUD on
    And I won, so you lose,
    Guess it always comes down to.
  • proXimityproXimity Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    RNG says... !Behemoth

    proXimity on
    camo_sig2.png
  • NocturneNocturne Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    TehSpectre wrote: »
    Nocturne wrote: »
    TehSpectre

    Definitely evil.
    Have at thee, vile knave!

    Sir Spectre sent me a missive a fortnight ago declaring his intentions to ransack our great colony!

    Nocturne on
  • TehSpectreTehSpectre @PixelateJake on TwitterRegistered User regular
    edited June 2009
    Nocturne wrote: »
    TehSpectre wrote: »
    Nocturne wrote: »
    TehSpectre

    Definitely evil.
    Have at thee, vile knave!

    Sir Spectre sent me a missive a fortnight ago declaring his intentions to ransack our great colony!
    ...Forsooth!

    TehSpectre on
    Sloth_Sig.png
  • PowerpuppiesPowerpuppies Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    oldmanken wrote: »
    !kime
    Why the hell not, eh?

    Because I like kime!

    oldmanken!

    Powerpuppies on
    sig.gif
  • Kid PresentableKid Presentable Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    Randomly voting for Minor Second unless or until somebody (Kime) does something silly and evil.

    Kid Presentable on
  • TL DRTL DR Not at all confident in his reflexive opinions of thingsRegistered User regular
    edited June 2009
    !JebusUD is a witch!

    TL DR on
  • MetroidZoidMetroidZoid Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    !JebusUD is a witch!

    Why, that's deductive reasoning I can get behind! Also, she weighs the same as a duck.

    !JebusUD

    MetroidZoid on
    9UsHUfk.jpgSteam
    3DS FC: 4699-5714-8940 Playing Pokemon, add me! Ho, SATAN!
  • kimekime Queen of Blades Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    oldmanken wrote: »
    !kime
    Why the hell not, eh?

    Because I like kime!

    oldmanken!

    hi5 Powerpuppies!

    oldmanken, you don't do that because people kill you if you do! It's true!

    Randomly voting for Minor Second unless or until somebody (Kime) does something silly and evil.

    Hey guys I'm evil and I want to kill you all, nice to meet you!

    kime on
    PA HotS Group
    Battle.net ID: kime#1822
    3DS Friend Code: 3110-5393-4113
    Steam profile
  • KageraKagera Imitating the worst people. Since 2004Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    The Lord hath came to me in a fever dream and spoketh unto me that Casual Eddy is the ancestor to a fiendish being in the distant future called Rush Limbaugh.

    Kagera on
    My neck, my back, my FUPA and my crack.
  • oldmankenoldmanken Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    kime wrote: »
    oldmanken wrote: »
    !kime
    Why the hell not, eh?

    Because I like kime!

    oldmanken!

    hi5 Powerpuppies!

    oldmanken, you don't do that because people kill you if you do! It's true!

    This makes me sad. :(

    oldmanken on
  • BehemothBehemoth Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    !TehSpectre

    Can't trust those intangible fancies.

    Behemoth on
    iQbUbQsZXyt8I.png
  • CindersCinders Whose sails were black when it was windy Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    !enlightenedbum because pirates are not helpful for a successful colony.

    Cinders on
  • Kid PresentableKid Presentable Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    kime wrote: »
    Hey guys I'm evil and I want to kill you all, nice to meet you![/I]

    I knew it!

    Kid Presentable on
  • B:LB:L Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    kime wrote: »
    Hey guys I'm evil and I want to kill you all, nice to meet you!

    Now let's watch as everyone let you get away with doing this yet again. :P

    B:L on
    10mvrci.png click for Anime chat
  • KageraKagera Imitating the worst people. Since 2004Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    B:L wrote: »
    kime wrote: »
    Hey guys I'm evil and I want to kill you all, nice to meet you!

    Now let's watch as everyone let you get away with doing this yet again. :P

    When he gets annoying enough around Day 2 or 3 then he'll be voted off.

    Kagera on
    My neck, my back, my FUPA and my crack.
  • SavantSavant Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    Anyone got a vote count? This seems like a relatively aimless day 1.

    Savant on
  • MetroidZoidMetroidZoid Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    Bunch of colonists, randomly walking around poking each other with sticks and exclaiming "You!" ...

    God I love this village!

    MetroidZoid on
    9UsHUfk.jpgSteam
    3DS FC: 4699-5714-8940 Playing Pokemon, add me! Ho, SATAN!
  • Dac VinDac Vin S-s-screw you! I only listen to DOUBLE MUSIC! Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    Savant wrote: »
    Anyone got a vote count? This seems like a relatively aimless day 1.

    ain't that how all day 1 works?

    Dac Vin on
    CyBmbtG.png QTldVuB.png

  • SavantSavant Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    Dac Vin wrote: »
    Savant wrote: »
    Anyone got a vote count? This seems like a relatively aimless day 1.

    ain't that how all day 1 works?

    Not if there are EPIC REVEALS! Or grudge fueled mass bandwagoning.

    Savant on
  • Dac VinDac Vin S-s-screw you! I only listen to DOUBLE MUSIC! Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    Savant wrote: »
    Dac Vin wrote: »
    Savant wrote: »
    Anyone got a vote count? This seems like a relatively aimless day 1.

    ain't that how all day 1 works?

    Not if there are EPIC REVEALS! Or grudge fueled mass bandwagoning.

    Man you don't even know, I miss the days where epic reveals were actually epic and not "oh hai gays im a spesial" affairs that are seen way too often nowadays.

    Dac Vin on
    CyBmbtG.png QTldVuB.png

  • kimekime Queen of Blades Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    Also, this is Day 0, which has even less order.

    kime on
    PA HotS Group
    Battle.net ID: kime#1822
    3DS Friend Code: 3110-5393-4113
    Steam profile
  • DevoutlyApatheticDevoutlyApathetic Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    I have no clue who to vote for. Now accepting bids on my vote.

    DevoutlyApathetic on
  • TehSpectreTehSpectre @PixelateJake on TwitterRegistered User regular
    edited June 2009
    I have no clue who to vote for. Now accepting bids on my vote.
    I offer a half-eaten mince meat pie.

    TehSpectre on
    Sloth_Sig.png
  • DevoutlyApatheticDevoutlyApathetic Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    MMMmmmm....mince meat you say?

    DevoutlyApathetic on
  • visiblehowlvisiblehowl He/Him Neutron Nerd Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    Kagera for not partying with Inqi and me in Monterey.

    visiblehowl on
    vxsHp3F.gif
    I die evry tiem in Sekiro on Twitch
  • RocketSauceRocketSauce Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    Variable because he just looks guilty.

    RocketSauce on
  • iamtheaznmaniamtheaznman Registered User
    edited June 2009
    Timothy Leary Come Check Out This Theory because what a ridiculous name.

    iamtheaznman on
  • NocturneNocturne Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    Timothy Leary Come Check Out This Theory because what a ridiculous name.

    If I had a second vote it would be going towards you.

    Lord Burnothy has an awesome name.

    Nocturne on
  • DasUberEdwardDasUberEdward Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    godmode is not fair.

    DasUberEdward on
    steam_sig.png
  • Casual EddyCasual Eddy Don't despair. Not even over the fact that you don't despair.Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    Less than one hour remains - still missing some orders and votes people

    Casual Eddy on
    Elki wrote: »

    Casual Eddy: best poster 2014.
    tyrannus wrote: »
    Casual Eddy: best poster of 2015

    gotta update that stuff man
  • TehSpectreTehSpectre @PixelateJake on TwitterRegistered User regular
    edited June 2009
    Oh, did I forget to put my vig in?

    One sec, Ed.

    TehSpectre on
    Sloth_Sig.png
  • MatrijsMatrijs Registered User
    edited June 2009
    Just got back. Voting for Corbius, because being a reserve is always highly suspicious.

    Matrijs on
  • DevoutlyApatheticDevoutlyApathetic Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    Visiblehowl. I guess.

    DevoutlyApathetic on
  • Minor SecondMinor Second Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    DevoutlyApathetic has the misfortune of posting before me.

    Minor Second on
  • Casual EddyCasual Eddy Don't despair. Not even over the fact that you don't despair.Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    There's about a million way tie actually and 25 minutes left.

    Casual Eddy on
    Elki wrote: »

    Casual Eddy: best poster 2014.
    tyrannus wrote: »
    Casual Eddy: best poster of 2015

    gotta update that stuff man
  • PowerpuppiesPowerpuppies Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    Jebus has two votes, I know. Spork too. Maybe ebum.

    Powerpuppies on
    sig.gif
  • JebusUDJebusUD Adventure! Caaba Beankomy XobthroRegistered User regular
    edited June 2009
    Jebus has two votes, I know. Spork too. Maybe ebum.

    EH! I'll vote you!

    JebusUD on
    And I won, so you lose,
    Guess it always comes down to.
  • PowerpuppiesPowerpuppies Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    JebusUD wrote: »
    Jebus has two votes, I know. Spork too. Maybe ebum.

    EH! I'll vote you!

    wat.

    Powerpuppies on
    sig.gif
Sign In or Register to comment.