As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Let's Play!] Final Fantasy 11 (Now with playlists in the correct order!)

2»

• Options
    Just_Bri_ThanksJust_Bri_Thanks Seething with rage from a handbasket.Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited June 2009
    That is three videos away.

Just_Bri_Thanks on
    ...and when you are done with that; take a folding
    chair to Creation and then suplex the Void.
  • Options
    ArcibiArcibi Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    I got so fed up with Valkurm that I gave it up entirely

I solo jobs to at least 20 now

Seriously, I can only take so many mages in level 1 RSE and chariot bands, or warriors who refuse to provoke, or whatever else that place comes up with to annoy me

I swear, sometimes I think people get dumber just being there because usually half-decent players outright forget how to play the game in a Dunes party

Arcibi on
    GameTrailers | Goozex | Check out: Arcibi's Dev Blog and Robot House Games
    tmntsigshrunkre4.jpg
    Wii: 5024 6786 2934 2806 | Steam/XBL: Arcibi | FFXI: Arcibi / Bahamut
  • Options
    Dignified PauperDignified Pauper Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    The Dunes are to FFXI what the Barrens are to WoW.

Dignified Pauper on
    PSN: DignifiedPauper
    3DSFF: 5026-4429-6577
  • Options
    MalechaiMalechai Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    Arcibi wrote: »
    I got so fed up with Valkurm that I gave it up entirely

I solo jobs to at least 20 now

Seriously, I can only take so many mages in level 1 RSE and chariot bands, or warriors who refuse to provoke, or whatever else that place comes up with to annoy me

I swear, sometimes I think people get dumber just being there because usually half-decent players outright forget how to play the game in a Dunes party

I think it's a combination of too much pleving going on and the general ease that high level exp grind has become for most jobs. My first trip through the dunes way back when people actualy had to do they're jobs and work together. Now not so much.

Malechai on
    sig5ez4.jpg
  • Options
    Just_Bri_ThanksJust_Bri_Thanks Seething with rage from a handbasket.Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited June 2009
    Today's video corrupted, recording again tomorrow.

Just_Bri_Thanks on
  • Options
    DisDis Registered User regular
    edited June 2009

Nope.
    Time spend on Dunes > Barren

Dis on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    RyadicRyadic Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    Dis wrote: »

Nope.

I think he's saying that they're both a wasteland of human stupidity.

Ryadic on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    Ryadic wrote: »
    Dis wrote: »

Nope.

I think he's saying that they're both a wasteland of human stupidity.

Precisely.

Dignified Pauper on
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    So does the relative lack of crits on the LP indicate that you guys are happy with my unscripted blundering?

Just_Bri_Thanks on
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    Ronfaure posted!

Just_Bri_Thanks on
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    I have four youtube subscribers now.

Just_Bri_Thanks on
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    That's pretty bitchin'!

I still can't wait for Valkurm. You better make it cheesy.

Dignified Pauper on
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    Kolshushu uploaded.

Just_Bri_Thanks on
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    I took the opportunity to record some Valkurm dunes party footage yesterday, and it is a good thing I did since I leveled out of the dunes on that job, and now I have none left less than level 20.

Just_Bri_Thanks on
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    Zulkheim in progress. I will finish it tomorrow.

Just_Bri_Thanks on
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    So I hope this means an extensive tour of temple of ugly. Always gets me laughing when I hear the chirp of a ton agroing some one.

I remember from 65-68 I spent all my time not in party soloing there trying to get a BLM test. My lsmates started calling me the crazy taru spending all his free time with tonberries. They wern't bad though suprisingly suseptible to sleep.

Malechai on
    sig5ez4.jpg
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    I will go everywhere I can. I am level 70 White which means I can go a lot of places, but there are still lots of places I can run around in where things will attack me. And if something does, I will be hard pressed to fend it off.

But one region at a time.

Just_Bri_Thanks on
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    Heh, I played FFXI like it was dwarf fortress. If a plan wasn't slightly suicidal then it wasn't crazy enough to work. It's how my static cleared COP in basicly 8 days of fighting. Over my broken taru body.

Edit: Reminds me of the time me and my friends shutdown CNest on phoenix for 2 days.

They wanted to go skill up so I proposed the briliant idea of going to the lower floors of the nest where the big crawlers spawned. Everything went smoothly for about 2 hours then my warrior buddy started having a whiff fest and I was low on mp. As I was resting I noticed another crawler spawn in the tunnel by our camp and knew it was only a matter of time before he was on us with the knight crawler we were working on still at half hp and me only having enough for a sleepga2 I told them to put away they're weapons and slept the two and we ran out.

We basicly trained the whole nest the congestion was so bad that anyone that went in instantly was taken down by the swarm of links. Eventualy a GM had to use the kill all command before anyone was able to go back in.

Malechai on
    sig5ez4.jpg
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    Being that broken bodies amount to refilming the section, it isn't conducive to getting new videos posted. Great if you are trying to clear content, but that isn't what I am doing here.

Just_Bri_Thanks on
  • Options
    edited July 2009
    Zulkheim posted

Just_Bri_Thanks on