Options

Round 3: Fletcher vs Ten

245

Posts

  • Options
    FutoreFutore Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    so what the hell is this videogame? because I am finding nothing when I search for it

    Futore on
    ETqXK.png
  • Options
    AMP'dAMP'd Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    natek wrote: »
    fletcher

    but you are totally gonna hurt ten's feelings!

    Did I tell you which way it would make me vote?

    AMP'd on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    ZoelZoel I suppose... I'd put it on Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    anzac showdown

    Zoel on
    A magician gives you a ring that, when worn, will let you see the world as it truly is.
    However, the ring will never leave your finger, and you will be unable to ever describe to another living person what you see.
  • Options
    nateknatek unh unh Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    AMP'd wrote: »
    natek wrote: »
    fletcher

    but you are totally gonna hurt ten's feelings!

    Did I tell you which way it would make me vote?

    you will hurt feelings either way

    and then you will be a sad fox

    you will make townsen sad

    natek on
  • Options
    T. J. Nutty Nub T. J. Nutty Nub Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    This is the first time i voted for ten

    Weird

    T. J. Nutty Nub on
  • Options
    marty_0001marty_0001 I am a file and you put documents in meRegistered User regular
    edited June 2009
    Futore wrote: »
    so what the hell is this videogame? because I am finding nothing when I search for it

    I think it was a game for the N64 or Gamecube, with its name spelt in roman numerals. I can't remember anything about it other than it was cel shaded.

    marty_0001 on
  • Options
    SirToastySirToasty Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    marty_0001 wrote: »
    Futore wrote: »
    so what the hell is this videogame? because I am finding nothing when I search for it

    I think it was a game for the N64 or Gamecube, with its name spelt in roman numerals. I can't remember anything about it other than it was cel shaded.
    XIII

    SirToasty on
  • Options
    TenTen Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    This is the first time i voted for ten

    Weird

    Does this mean I'm going to lose?

    Ten on
  • Options
    GoatmonGoatmon Companion of Kess Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    It's still pretty neck and neck. This has to be the closest match-up I've ever seen.

    Goatmon on
    Switch Friend Code: SW-6680-6709-4204


  • Options
    marty_0001marty_0001 I am a file and you put documents in meRegistered User regular
    edited June 2009
    SirToasty wrote: »
    marty_0001 wrote: »
    Futore wrote: »
    so what the hell is this videogame? because I am finding nothing when I search for it

    I think it was a game for the N64 or Gamecube, with its name spelt in roman numerals. I can't remember anything about it other than it was cel shaded.
    XIII

    Ah so it is, my mistake.

    marty_0001 on
  • Options
    SirToastySirToasty Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    I was leaning slightly towards Fletcher after watching them both and nothing has been able to sway me either way so I guess that's what it will be.

    SirToasty on
  • Options
    FletcherFletcher Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    marty_0001 wrote: »
    SirToasty wrote: »
    marty_0001 wrote: »
    Futore wrote: »
    so what the hell is this videogame? because I am finding nothing when I search for it

    I think it was a game for the N64 or Gamecube, with its name spelt in roman numerals. I can't remember anything about it other than it was cel shaded.
    XIII

    Ah so it is, my mistake.

    the game isn't real :P

    i was just making things up and running with them

    Fletcher on
  • Options
    AMP'dAMP'd Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    natek wrote: »
    AMP'd wrote: »
    natek wrote: »
    fletcher

    but you are totally gonna hurt ten's feelings!

    Did I tell you which way it would make me vote?

    you will hurt feelings either way

    and then you will be a sad fox

    you will make townsen sad

    Oh

    Oh, I already voted

    I am totally :(, like you said

    AMP'd on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    stimtokolosstimtokolos Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    Both were excellent and I need time to decide.

    stimtokolos on
  • Options
    Just_Bri_ThanksJust_Bri_Thanks Seething with rage from a handbasket.Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited June 2009
    You have less than a day, go.

    Just_Bri_Thanks on
    ...and when you are done with that; take a folding
    chair to Creation and then suplex the Void.
  • Options
    marty_0001marty_0001 I am a file and you put documents in meRegistered User regular
    edited June 2009
    OK I have to vote for Ten. His was just... a shade, a fraction better, by a tiny iota. Fletcher's parody was funny and quite witty, but Ten's just seemed a little more clever with its rhyming, story-telling ways.

    marty_0001 on
  • Options
    stimtokolosstimtokolos Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    You have less than a day, go.

    I'm cracking under the pressure

    stimtokolos on
  • Options
    RadiusRadius Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    I had to go with Kevin Spacey.

    Radius on
    Everyday we stray further from God's light
    Steam Switch FC: 2799-7909-4852
  • Options
    L|amaL|ama Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    Every time I've looked from 23/23 to now (29/29) it's been exactly 50/50. Dun dun duuuuuuun!

    L|ama on
  • Options
    DynagripDynagrip Break me a million hearts HoustonRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    edited June 2009
    really tough call. good luck, guys.

    Dynagrip on
  • Options
    SwillSwill Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    I think this was my favorite round so far. I enjoyed both crazy amounts.

    Fletcher's was a good parody, right on the money.

    And Ten did something different than usual, and it came off quite whimsical.

    Swill on
  • Options
    CampionCampion Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    This is a damn tough choice. Gonna have to sleep on this. Definitely making that Campion my av though.

    Campion on
    4484-7718-8470
  • Options
    bwaniebwanie Posting into the void Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    Nyyauuuuuuuuuuuuuu!

    bwanie on
    Yh6tI4T.jpg
  • Options
    Shifty FisterShifty Fister Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    Voted Fletcher out of some sort of feeling of patriotism and my love of QotSA. Both were excellent entries though, and I'd voted for Ten in his previous rounds.

    Shifty Fister on
  • Options
    MonkeyfeetMonkeyfeet Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    Why did I have a question mark next to me?

    Monkeyfeet on
    sig1.jpg
  • Options
    FedoraFedora Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    I am too cool enough to wear a fedora! I just don't, unless it's halloween. Cause what is this the 40's?

    Fedora on
  • Options
    YaYaYaYa Decent. Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    daannnnggg, close one

    gotta give it to Ten, I'm a sucker for epic ballads of heroism

    also thank you for using the title I came up with!

    YaYa on
  • Options
    FletcherFletcher Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    Monkeyfeet wrote: »
    Why did I have a question mark next to me?

    i wasn't sure what the thing on your head was meant to be in your entry (goggles?)

    so i tried to draw cut-off hellboy horns

    then it turned into i'm not quite sure what :oops:

    Fletcher on
  • Options
    TonkkaTonkka Some one in the club tonight Has stolen my ideas.Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    I went green tie.

    I want to make friends.

    Tonkka on
    Steam: evilumpire Battle.net: T0NKKA#1588 PS4: T_0_N_N_K_A Twitter Art blog/Portfolio! Twitch?! HEY SATAN Shirts and such
  • Options
    TenTen Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    YaYa wrote: »
    daannnnggg, close one

    gotta give it to Ten, I'm a sucker for epic ballads of heroism

    also thank you for using the title I came up with!

    It's a great title!

    Also Fletcher, I meant to ask, what was the idea I stole from you?

    Ten on
  • Options
    bwaniebwanie Posting into the void Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    growing a mustache

    bwanie on
    Yh6tI4T.jpg
  • Options
    Metzger MeisterMetzger Meister It Gets Worse before it gets any better.Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    Ten, you only didn't get my vote because I love Yahtzee, and I also love a good parody. Yours was brilliant.

    Metzger Meister on
  • Options
    TheySlashThemTheySlashThem Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    tough call, went with ten

    TheySlashThem on
  • Options
    FletcherFletcher Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    Ten wrote: »
    YaYa wrote: »
    daannnnggg, close one

    gotta give it to Ten, I'm a sucker for epic ballads of heroism

    also thank you for using the title I came up with!

    It's a great title!

    Also Fletcher, I meant to ask, what was the idea I stole from you?

    you didn't steal it in the slightest!

    all i had planned was "fedora isn't cool enough to wear a fedora"

    but you came up with the same thing independently

    then came up with a million more things

    and broadcast it all in your angelic singing voice

    [tiny]i was jealous[/tiny]

    Fletcher on
  • Options
    FletcherFletcher Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    bwanie wrote: »
    growing a mustache

    i'm actually rocking a full wildman beard at the moment

    it's pretty intimidating

    Fletcher on
  • Options
    DrZiplockDrZiplock Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    This are incredibly well done.

    Ten, my vote goes to you for being just plain awesome on this one.

    Fletcher, loved yours as well. The writing and delivery was perfect.

    DrZiplock on
  • Options
    EnergenoEnergeno Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    This was the hardest choice this year for me, but went for ten in the end, since I wasn't quite feeling the yahtzee parody enough. Both were really great though.

    Energeno on
  • Options
    FAQFAQ Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    I gave mine to ten

    I didn't know what was going on in fletchers once he started reviewing a game I'd never heard of

    still both stellar entries, it's a shame one person has to get knocked out really

    but I'm sure everybody felt like the same when they voted me out but over 8000%

    FAQ on
  • Options
    L|amaL|ama Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    The game is Ten. He is reviewing Ten, the forumer, as if he were a game.

    L|ama on
  • Options
    FAQFAQ Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    OH THE GAME IS CALLED TEN IS IT LLAMA

    AND SO IS THE FORUMER, MY MY

    that really doesn't change the fact that the jokes are about a game I know nothing of

    FAQ on
This discussion has been closed.