As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[Miniphalla] These Rolling Green Hills - Game over - Simulation terminated - Zot Wins

• The_ReflectionThe_Reflection Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    Much like in The One, every time someone dies, his power is randomly assigned to someone else with the same win condition

The_Reflection on
  • Edith UpwardsEdith Upwards Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    Dunadan019 wrote: »
    The Grey men must all reveal themselves on day 2

I have an odd feeling that they're immune to the yellow vote if it inconveniences them, therefore we have to be subtle.

Edith Upwards on
  • GnershGnersh Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    Zellpher wrote: »
    Nice guy, that Burnage. One time I saw him burning a basket of puppies from a nice old man. Then there was the time he pulled an orphan from the burning wreckage of a schoolbus and then drowned him in a river. He should have the title of Evil martian from hell and can only post degrading and racial words .

Fix'd.

Gnersh on
  • El SkidEl Skid The frozen white northRegistered User regular
    edited June 2009
    BURNAGE! And I should totally duel to the Awesome!

Burnage and SpectralSpork should totally duel to the death

El Skid on
    edited June 2009
    !Spectralspork

Edith Upwards on
  • Dunadan019Dunadan019 Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    Everyone gains immunity from the vote except for Spectralspork

Dunadan019 on
  • real_pochaccoreal_pochacco Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    You're either for Burnage, or you're against Burnage.

everybody dance now

real_pochacco on
    edited June 2009
    Everyone gains immunity from the vote except for Julius Caezure

The_Reflection on
  • BurnageBurnage Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    Okay, let's do this properly.
    We're allowed to have more than one realisation a night, Burnage is to be entitled the dark fallen king of the abyss, all items are reduced in price to free, we all get a free balloon, every time a player dies his or her power is randomly assigned to someone else with the same win condition, Erich Zahn gains a vigilante power, the Grey Men can be affected by the yellow vote, everyone gains immunity from the red vote except Dac Vin, the Grey Men must reveal themselves on day two, SpectralSpork & Burnage must publically duel in a verbal battle every day for the duration of the phalla, and Gnersh gets to be insulted in the narration every night.

Did I miss anything?

Burnage on
    edited June 2009
    Burnage isn't allowed to post yellow text anymore

real_pochacco on
  • Orange SodaOrange Soda Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    SpectralSpork must be killed before OrangeSoda is able to die

Orange Soda on
  • SpectralSporkSpectralSpork Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    Burnage wrote: »
    We're allowed to have more than one realisation a night, Burnage is to be entitled the dark fallen king of the abyss, all items are reduced in price to free, we all get a free balloon, every time a player dies his or her power is randomly assigned to someone else with the same win condition, Erich Zahn gains a vigilante power, the Grey Men can be affected by the yellow vote, everyone gains immunity from the red vote except Dac Vin, the Grey Men must reveal themselves on day two, SpectralSpork & Burnage must publically duel in a verbal battle every day for the duration of the phalla, and Gnersh gets to be insulted in the narration every night.

Did I miss anything?

YOU FORGOT TO DIE!

SpectralSpork on
  • JobastionJobastion Registered User regular
    edited June 2009

Did I miss anything?
    Can I have a pony?

Jobastion on
    Recommended reading - Worm (Superhero Genre) & Pact (Modern Fantasy Thriller) |
    Backlog Wars - Sonic Generations | Steam!
    Viewing the forums through rose colored glasses... or Suriko's Ye Old Style and The PostCount/TimeStamp Restoral Device
  • TehSlothTehSloth Hit Or Miss I Guess They Never Miss, HuhRegistered User regular
    edited June 2009
    Much like in The One, every time someone dies, his power is randomly assigned to someone else with the same win condition

I actually think this is a pretty cool idea, and therefore will support it as it isn't sheer silliness like many of the other yellow votes.

I have an elaborate plan for tomorrow's yellow vote, but I'll need a top hat, a handlebar mustache, and some train tracks. I've already got the black cape, so as long as there aren't any pesky mounties around it'll be glorious!

TehSloth on
    FC: 1993-7778-8872 PSN: TehSloth Xbox: SlothTeh
    twitch.tv/tehsloth
  • DaiusDaius Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    All votes people make for themselves count as 10 votes.

!Daius

Daius on
    bigbosssig.png
    edited June 2009

Did I miss anything?

Yeah.

We're allowed to have more than one realisation a night, Burnage is to be entitled the dark fallen king of the abyss, all items are reduced in price to free, we all get a free balloon, every time a player dies his or her power is randomly assigned to someone else with the same win condition, Erich Zahn gains a vigilante power, the Grey Men can be affected by the yellow vote, everyone gains immunity from the red vote except Dac Vin, the Grey Men must reveal themselves on day two, SpectralSpork & Burnage must publically duel in a verbal battle every day for the duration of the phalla, This is a Mage the Awakening mini, and Gnersh gets to be insulted in the narration every night.

Edith Upwards on
  • RainfallRainfall Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    Yellow text changing the world is a terrible, terrible thing.

But everyone, seriously, we need to get a majority vote to change anything. Let's start with stuff that helps out the village.

!Every player that isn't a Gray Man gains a new ability.

And for the red vote, let's continue to help the village by killing some guy who's way too into Mage.

!Erich Zahn

Rainfall on
    edited June 2009
    TehSloth wrote: »

I actually think this is a pretty cool idea, and therefore will support it as it isn't sheer silliness like many of the other yellow votes.

I have an elaborate plan for tomorrow's yellow vote, but I'll need a top hat, a handlebar mustache, and some train tracks. I've already got the black cape, so as long as there aren't any pesky mounties around it'll be glorious!

Yeah I actually seriously like this one

real_pochacco on
  • DevoutlyApatheticDevoutlyApathetic Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    I empathize with Gumpy when he declares his hatred for you all.

DevoutlyApathetic on
    Nod. Get treat. PSN: Quippish
    edited June 2009
    !Every player that isn't a Gray Man gains a new ability. that can be used without interfering with any others he may posess.

Edith Upwards on
    edited June 2009

yeah unless the mafia has abilities....

Dunadan019 on
    edited June 2009

haha Im winning

The_Reflection on
  • BurnageBurnage Registered User regular
    edited June 2009

Fiiiiiine if no one's going to go for my hideously complicated suggestions

Burnage on
    edited June 2009
    Rainfalls idea is much better and does not directly benefit the mafia.

Edith Upwards on
    edited June 2009

This people. This.

Daius on
    bigbosssig.png
    edited June 2009
    Daius wrote: »

This people. This.
    Erich Zahn wrote: »
    !Every player that isn't a Gray Man gains a new ability. that can be used without interfering with any others he may posess.

Edith Upwards on
  • TehSlothTehSloth Hit Or Miss I Guess They Never Miss, HuhRegistered User regular
    edited June 2009
    I empathize with Gumpy when he declares his hatred for you all.

We just want to feel his shiny metallic hands inside us!

TehSloth on
    twitch.tv/tehsloth
  • SpectralSporkSpectralSpork Registered User regular
    edited June 2009

I likes.

SpectralSpork on
    edited June 2009
    Okay, lemme make a quick change

Much like in The One, every time someone VILLAGE ALLINGED dies, his power is randomly assigned to someone else with the same win condition

The_Reflection on
    edited June 2009
    Burnage deserves some grudges btw

Dunadan019 on
    edited June 2009

This people. This.

See, the thing is, even if they do -- there are more of us. Something that benefits everyone probably benefits villagers more than mafia. Right?

I just feel like this yellow vote has a better chance of actually taking effect than something that directly benefits only the village, because otherwise, why would Gumpy let the village just hand itself whatever it wanted?

real_pochacco on
    edited June 2009

!Daius
    Hum? Hum...
    I know.
    People that vote for themselves (especially on day one), even if their win condition is to be voted out, lose anyway.
    !Daius

:lol:

Jobastion on
    Viewing the forums through rose colored glasses... or Suriko's Ye Old Style and The PostCount/TimeStamp Restoral Device
    edited June 2009
    also, I think just using that idea, I could make a kick ass The One mini.

The_Reflection on
  • KetBraKetBra Dressed Ridiculously Registered User regular
    edited June 2009

This people. This.

See, the thing is, even if they do -- there are more of us. Something that benefits everyone probably benefits villagers more than mafia. Right?

Except that the mafia would be unkillable, since their power would keep transferring.

KetBra on
    KGMvDLc.jpg?1
    edited June 2009
    Jobastion wrote: »

!Daius
    Hum? Hum...
    I know.
    People that vote for themselves (especially on day one), even if their win condition is to be voted out, lose anyway.
    !Daius

:lol:

<3

Daius on
    bigbosssig.png
    edited June 2009

This people. This.

I wouldn't be opposed to this either, but I think that's about on par with

"kill all the gray men".

Something tells me we can't do anything with it to directly and significantly advantage ourselves, but that's entirely an assumption. You all know what happens when you assume.

TehSloth on
    twitch.tv/tehsloth
    edited June 2009
    Much like in The One, every time someone VILLAGE ALLINGED dies, his power is randomly assigned to someone else with the same win condition
    You mispelled aligned, btw.

Jobastion on
    edited June 2009
    Jobastion wrote: »
    You mispelled aligned, btw.

fuck

The_Reflection on
  • ThetherooThetheroo Registered User regular
    edited June 2009

This sounds reasonable.

Thetheroo on
    edited June 2009
    Much like in The One, every time someone VILLAGE ALIGNED dies, his power is randomly assigned to someone else with the same win condition

The_Reflection on