As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[OOC] D&D4e - The Dragons (Honez is the Man)

• Options
    YesNoMuYesNoMu Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    Shinyo wrote: »
    YesNoMu wrote: »
    Hmm, ok. Like, add the two modifiers together and roll?

In any case, good to know! I'll have to take Bluff then, since I imagine pretending to be an animal could very well be important.
    Unfortunately, Bluff isn't a trainable skill for Druids at the first level. You'll have to pick a class skill.
    Hmm. How do you feel about backgrounds? There's a "Fugitive from a Vengeful Rival" one in Dragon (from when it was free, page 24) that puts Bluff and Stealth on your skill list. And although I think the Scales of War backgrounds are too powerful, I think "Fugitive" makes a pretty good PHB2-style one, for just Bluff. Considering that I escaped from giants, it feels appropriate. Definitely your call, though.

YesNoMu on
    camo_sig2.png
  • Options
    ShananiganeerShananiganeer Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    Meh, just reflecting on the similarity of our backstories. I've been trying to use this guy for a while and thought it was a humorous coincidence.

Shananiganeer on
  • Options
    samurai6966samurai6966 Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    What alignments are allowed? And are deities going to be important or used? All I have is the 4e player handbook. I'll make a character depending on what your answer is. Been wanting to play a character that wasn't "bardish" or "priestish". Someone with a dark past. And darker future...

Rolinkien Human Fighter/Evil Alignment (maybe Unaligned)/ Deity The Raven Queen

Backstory:
    Rolinkien was the oldest son of a greedy lord. His father angered a shadow alchemist who wanted more money for his Philosopher's Stone experiments. When Rolinkien's father refused, the alchemist used the whole castle as a sacrifice. However, the alchemist made a mistake. One baby was born on that horrible day and one man was missing his eye. So when the alchemist started his spell, Rolinkien was spared except for his right eye, now replaced with a Philosopher's Stone he can not control. Rolinkien, not being a mage or spell user, now has to deal with the uncontrollable power the Stone has, who's power is unleashed in great and normal horrible ways that sometimes helps or hurts its host. He walks the land now looking for the alchemist to kill him a get the cursed Stone out of his head.

Appearance:
    Rolinkien is 6'2" with long black hair. He uses his bangs to try and hide the Stone. His clothes, once that of the newest fashion, now is torn and dirty. His sword, Ultionis Pro Cuius Mortuus, is the only thing left looking of any care has been shown. However, it is stand red from the many victims it has claimed over it long history.

Personaity:
    A brutish person, Rolinkien has always seen fear as a weapon greater then the blade. He speaks very little but when he does it is normally very important. However, being the son of a lord, Rolinkien is knowledgeable in the way of nobles and can be charming if he wants to.

samurai6966 on
  • Options
    ShinyoShinyo Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    Hmm. How do you feel about backgrounds? There's a "Fugitive from a Vengeful Rival" one in Dragon (from when it was free, page 24) that puts Bluff and Stealth on your skill list. And although I think the Scales of War backgrounds are too powerful, I think "Fugitive" makes a pretty good PHB2-style one, for just Bluff. Considering that I escaped from giants, it feels appropriate. Definitely your call, though.

For some reason that link likes to crash my browser. Anyway, although you'd probably have to modify your story, you could instead take any of the following backgrounds (that aren't from Scales of War) to get Bluff as a class skill:
    Among Another Race (Doppelganger)
    Among Another Race (Tiefling)
    Birth - Cursed
    Occupation - Entertainer

BUUUT if I were you, rather than just making Bluff a class skill, I'd just pick a regular class skill, and then a background that puts some more points into Nature; such as Among Another Race (Goliath) , Geography (Forest) , or Occupation (Farmer). All of which could easily fit into your existing background with only minor changes.
    What alignments are allowed? And are deities going to be important or used? All I have is the 4e player handbook. I'll make a character depending on what your answer is. Been wanting to play a character that wasn't "bardish" or "priestish". Someone with a dark past. And darker future...
    You can have any alignment you want, though the general trend seems to be towards good/unaligned. Deities won't be particularly important as this campaign is going to be all about dragons. But feel free to take one anyway.

Also your character is stupid.

Shinyo on
  • Options
    hjparcinshjparcins Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    Submitted for your approval:

Ethan Brenner, Human Warlock

bandagebw2.jpg

Background:
    The son of a powerful political figure, Ethan Brenner was born into a life of privilege. His early years were spent in much the way one would imagine – playing with other wealthy children, learning from a personal tutor, riding horses, traveling on holiday and never wanting for anything. But upon reaching adolescence Ethan slowly began to turn away from the social aspects of nobility, becoming more and more solitary.

Rather than join the other noble progeny in their carefree lifestyles, Ethan kept to himself, owing to an unusual interest in the written word. At first he stuck to the histories assigned to him in his scholarly pursuits, but it didn’t take long for Ethan to strike out on his own. The young man absorbed countless texts: popular literature, classics, philosophy, and eventually more obscure works that few had even heard of. All were greedily devoured. Indeed, if his parents had recognized even a small portion of what Ethan had been consuming they would have had great cause for concern.

Years went by and Ethan became a legal scholar of some renown, enjoying a reputation for being exceedingly capable in the court room, if at times a bit erratic and careless. In truth, Ethan practiced law only to survive. Having no children and no love interest, the majority of his income went toward acquiring rare books and ancient tomes. Day by day Ethan delved into the secrets of ages past, and little by little he began to lose his tenuous grip on reality. His legal practice suffered due to a lack of solid commitment, but when Ethan did argue a case he seemed to possess an otherworldly glamour and assurance.

When his parents eventually passed away Ethan was finally free from his last obligation to the real world. His inheritance permitted him to cease working and spend entire days in his library perusing untold mysteries. Dabbling in old magic, Ethan began to master a few minor and long forgotten cantrips; but the road to more impressive feats was slow going. And so it came to be that Ethan decided to take a short cut.

Naturally, Ethan had become a bit overconfident in his education. Seeking a more direct pathway to knowledge and power, Ethan planned to summon a demon prince from its Abyssal domain. Despite what he had read about the intellect and cunning of such creatures Ethan felt nearly invincible to treachery, for he had digested every example of riddle, fraud and pretense that he could get his hands on. Ultimately, however, Ethan would still pay a price for his temerity.

When questioned by his allies, Ethan does not speak in any substantial detail of what happened when he summoned the Abyssal monster. It is clear that on that day Ethan cheated death, for the hellfire that he brought forth nearly charred the flesh from his bones. It is also clear that whatever creature he faced decided to spare him – for Ethan now wields an infernal power channeled from the darkest chasms of the Abyss.

Appearance:
    Ethan is a reasonably tall male human of average build. Notably, he seems to be wrapped almost head to foot in white bandages. Through the gaps one can observe glimpses of smooth, heavily scarred skin, likely the result of terrible burns. Over the bindings Ethan wears a light suit of leather armor and a slightly worn overcoat. Looking at Ethan's face one might almost think that his pupils occasionally flicker orange, as if still burning inside with the fire that almost claimed his life.

Character Sheet:
    Ethan Brenner, level 1
    Human, Warlock
    Eldritch Blast: Eldritch Blast Constitution
    Eldritch Pact: Infernal Pact

FINAL ABILITY SCORES
    Str 8, Con 18, Dex 10, Int 16, Wis 12, Cha 12.

STARTING ABILITY SCORES
    Str 8, Con 16, Dex 10, Int 16, Wis 12, Cha 12.

AC: 15 Fort: 15 Reflex: 15 Will: 13
    HP: 30 Surges: 10 Surge Value: 7

TRAINED SKILLS
    Bluff +6, Religion +8, Insight +6, History +10, Arcana +8

UNTRAINED SKILLS
    Acrobatics, Diplomacy +1, Dungeoneering +1, Endurance +4, Heal +1, Intimidate +1, Nature +1, Perception +1, Stealth, Streetwise +1, Thievery, Athletics -1

FEATS
    Human: Improved Initiative
    Level 1: Implement Expertise (rod)

POWERS
    Warlock encounter 1: Diabolic Grasp
    Warlock daily 1: Flames of Phlegethos
    Human: Eyebite

ITEMS
    Adventurer's Kit, Leather Armor, Implement, Rod, Dagger

I'll toss up a Mythweaver's sheet later, gotta get to bed.

hjparcins on
  • Options
    SnowSquallSnowSquall Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    I guess I'll toss my hat in.

Kallus, Tiefling Paladin of Kord

Background
    Kallus never who his parents were, not that it mattered to the lad when he was a child. He grew up on the streets where he learned to fend for himself. Over the years, he was becoming quite the thief. It was as if he a brilliant streak of luck; he was able to steal whatever he needed and he was never caught. Until one day, he tried to steal a holy amulet from some Dwarven Paladin of Kord. The Paladin caught Kallus in the act and managed to arrest the boy. The Paladin could have obeyed the laws of the city but he liked the fighting spirit that Kallus showed as he was being taken down. So the Paladin gave Kallus the choice of what to do; he could let the law determine his fate--which would have been losing a hand--or he could follow the Paladin and serve/apprentice under him. To Kallus, the choice was obvious. He went with the Paladin.

As the years passed and Kallus grew up, he learned more of the martial and religious side of the Paladin. Eventually he was bestowed the mantle of a Paladin of Kord after finally soundly beating his master in mock combat. As a Paladin of Kord, Kallus wonders the land looking for fights or causes that are worthy of fighting for.

Appearance
    Kallus is on the tall side of most Tieflings, standing a little over 6 feet. He has solid golden eyes, and short black hair that likes to stand on end. As a Tiefling, he also has a pair of horns on his brow and a prehensile tail. Kallus' master found an old set of Tiefling Plate Armor that he presented Kallus with when he became a Paladin. The armor is a dark grey metal, with a few extra curves, hooks, and spikes for decoration. And there still is some red and black colouring but it has mainly been faded as the armor old and worn but it still in good condition. Kallus also uses a light shield and a longsword.

SnowSquall on
    Quinnten, Human Sorceror [Giant Ants]
  • Options
    edited June 2009

For some reason that link likes to crash my browser. Anyway, although you'd probably have to modify your story, you could instead take any of the following backgrounds (that aren't from Scales of War) to get Bluff as a class skill:
    Among Another Race (Doppelganger)
    Among Another Race (Tiefling)
    Birth - Cursed
    Occupation - Entertainer

BUUUT if I were you, rather than just making Bluff a class skill, I'd just pick a regular class skill, and then a background that puts some more points into Nature; such as Among Another Race (Goliath) , Geography (Forest) , or Occupation (Farmer). All of which could easily fit into your existing background with only minor changes.
    Not a bad idea--they'd probably have kids working as mushroom farmers in a giant's slave camp. It's only a +1, but it helps. Thanks.

YesNoMu on
    camo_sig2.png
  • Options
    HorseshoeHorseshoe Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    Z'ad al-Zudd
    Karim.bmp
    "If someone mistakes my tribe for Lizardfolk
    one more time I swear to Bahamut and Tiamat
    I'm going to cave someone's skull in. This is
    an old picture, though. I stopped using the club
    because it was kinda feeding the stereotype.
    I wear more clothes now for... similar reasons."

Statblock:
    Level 2 Dragonborn Warlord (Bravura)
    Init +4; Senses Perception +1 (passive 11)
    Defenses AC 18, Fortitude 16, Reflex 13, Will 14
    HP 32; Bloodied 16; Surge Value 10; Surges/Day 9
    Speed 5 squares
    Melee Basic Falchion, +10 vs AC (2d4+5) or
    Ranged Basic Javelin, +8 vs AC (1d6+4) or
    Atk Options Inspiring Word (minor action, 2/enc)
    Special Actions Action Point, Second Wind 1/enc
    Warlord Features Inspiring Word, Bravura Presence
    At Will Exploits Brash Assault, Rousing Assault
    Encounter Exploits (attacks) Dragon Breath (Acid), Luring Focus
    Daily Exploits (attacks) Fearless Rescue
    Daily Exploits (utility) Aid the Injured
    Abilities Str 18, Con 15, Dex 13, Int 8, Wis 10, Cha 15
    Feats Weapon Expertise (Heavy Blade), Lend Might
    Skills Athletics +9, Diplomacy +8, History +9, Intimidate +10
    Possessions Adventurer's Kit, Vanguard Falchion +1, Chainmail, Longsword, Light Shield, Javelins (3), 10gp.

Background: PHB 2 - Dragonborn - "Brush with the Past" - +2 History skill checks.

Alignment: just doesn't look like it belongs in statblocks. For the record, he'd be unaligned... like most people.

Power Cards
    zadpowers.jpg

TL;DR
    Hatched in the deep swamps of some godawful place, Z'ad was raised with typical Dragonborn parenting skills (neglect plus high expectations) which pretty much made him want to fight his way out of his wretched, boggy home and do dangerous things for money. Like other Dragonborn of his aforementioned boggy homelands (a vast, dangerous swamp known locally as the "Zudd") he isn't particularly well-educated. Paper and wood tend to rot... and stone has more practical uses. But if you asked him, he'd say his people only bother to learn about important things.

Loyal, tough, impersonal, and... you know what? This whole thing could be summed up with a phrase like: He is a Dragonborn. But don't say that to him... he kinda resents racial profiling. The only thing worse is mistaking him for Lizardfolk.

"Why do I want to fight dragons? Gee, I don't know... maybe it's that they oppressed my people for thousands of years, maybe it's my father's ratty old shield that still has the claw marks on it... or maybe I'm in a bad mood because people keep asking me stupid questions!"

Horseshoe on
    dmsigsmallek3.jpg
  • Options
    lodwilklodwilk Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    Kahnes Aronek, Dragonborn Paladin of Bahumat

Background:
    Kahnes is the seventh member of his family to serve as a paladin of Bahumat. Kahnes takes great pride in two things, his family's dedication and history of servitude to Bahumat; as well as that he can trace his family name back to the ancient empire of Arkhosia. Since the empires fall his family has been trying to keep the memory of the Arkhosian empire alive in the minds of the people of the world, especially for all the dragonborn out there. As time went on his family began having the first born male child of each generation to begin training as a Paladin of the All Father, so that they may spread the glory of his name, embody his teachings, and to teach the histories of the Arkhisian empire to all willing to learn.

Being the first bron in his family Kahnes began training as a paladin once he was able to. His father being the third born in his family did not train to be a paladin but instead became a well respected historian of the Arkhosian empire and put in the time to teach his son all about Arkhosia in between his sons training regiments.

Two years ago Kahnes had completed his training as paladin and had been sent out into the world on his own to spread the word of the All Father and defend those who needed his protection.

Personality
    Kahnes is a very pious man who believes in following the law of Bahumat over the laws of mortals. He follows the Arkhosian style of worship for Bahumat where he will not actually speak Bahumats name aloud but instead refers to him as Allfather, the Lawgiver, the Unconquered, or the Undiminished. He sees all the other gods as imperfect reflections of the All Fathers divinity, and views worshipers of Tiamat as his adversaries just as Tiamat is the adversary of Bahumat.

He believes in harsh punishments for those who break the laws of man, and harsher ones for those who break the laws of Bahumat. However this does not mean he will not show mercy when it would be more applicable and serve a greater good .

Appearence
    Kahnes like most dragonborn is a tall imposing figure, made even more so by the plate armor he wears. His armor is engraved with markings of Bahumat, while his shield bears his family crest, a single silver draconic wing backgrounded by a pale red circle.

lodwilk on
  • Options
    Ain SophAin Soph Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    lodwilk wrote: »

Your characters defenses make no sense.

Ain Soph on
    :whistle:
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    Yeah, you appear to have given yourself enhancement bonuses (which is what magic items give).

EDIT: It looks like your defenses should be:

AC: 20 F: 15 R: 14 W: 14

Which certainly isn't bad.

YesNoMu on
    camo_sig2.png
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    Ya sorry about that. I reused an old sheet and thought I deleted everything off of it before I put in the information for this character. But I fixed that now. Thanks for the heads up.

lodwilk on
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    Shinyo wrote:
    Also your character is stupid.
    Shinyo, thank you for your input on my character but I believe you are mentally a 12 year old trapped in the body of a 42 year old, 310lbs virgin. But I dont believe that you live in your parent's basement. You live in a internet cafe or McDonald's. Dragons are overused in D&D so I wanted to play a overused character. The quite spoiled rich kid turned killer on a path for revenge for his father's death. If allowed I will play that character. But Im sure that this game will be the either "Slay the evil dragon terrorizing the villages" or "You are now a dragonrider like in Eragon". So please, keep such childish comments to yourself. Eka elrun ono.

samurai6966 on
  • Options
    Super NamicchiSuper Namicchi Orange County, CARegistered User regular
    edited June 2009
    dude

he's the GM

don't be an asshat.

Super Namicchi on
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    dude

he's the GM

don't be an asshat.

Gm or not, he should be nicer to people instead of showing such childish behavior

samurai6966 on
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    and you mark yourself as the exemplar of the contrary by acting like a douche in return?

classy.

Super Namicchi on
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    and you mark yourself as the exemplar of the contrary by acting like a douche in return?

classy.

Fight fire with fire

samurai6966 on
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    He did reserve the right to call characters stupid. It's right there in the OP.
    And I think he was being playful rather than mean.

YesNoMu on
    camo_sig2.png
  • Options
    edited June 2009

classy.

Fight fire with fire

the problem is

no one gives a shit what you say or think

EDIT: no but seriously. his game, his rules.

Super Namicchi on
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    YesNoMu wrote:
    And I think he was being playful rather than mean.

I know that. That's why it was under spoiler. But whats a little fun on a Tuesday!:winky:

samurai6966 on
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    nooo i fell for the troll

nooooooooooo

i need to go commit ritual seppuku brb

Super Namicchi on
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    nooo i fell for the troll

nooooooooooo

i need to go commit ritual seppuku brb

If life was chess, I would be the hammer that mashes the board!

samurai6966 on
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    samurainumbers,

We here at Critical Failures are playful little rascals. Oh, such rascals are we.

Often we will "rib" or "rip on" one another in a manner consistent with the camraderie of the young and young at heart. This behavior, common in human males, can be observed on the playground, the factory floor, and even among the white-collared office hives of big ol New York City (!) These words are not meant to be a harsh judgment on the recipient, but rather a sign that the recipient is being treated as an equal.

If you're just too darn good to be our equals, well that's great for you.

Otherwise, four out of five scientists have found that it's healthy to have a sense of humor and try to gauge your responses to jocular activities in an appropriate manner.

Love,

Horseshoe

PS: "sugar" does not have any E's in it.

Horseshoe on
    dmsigsmallek3.jpg
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    Horseshoe wrote: »
    PS: "sugar" does not have any E's in it.

Ok, Horseshoe, what are you talking about? I got everything but what I have quoted.

samurai6966 on
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    Well it seems this resolved itself while I was sleeping.

Anyway, the reason I said it was stupid was because it sounded like a Fullmetal Alchemist ripoff. Also rest assured we will not be slaying dragons directly terrorizing anything, nor will anyone be riding any dragons.

Shinyo on
  • Options
    RainfallRainfall Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    I'm disappointed. I wanted to ride a dragon that was directly terrorizing everything while slaying it

Okay, not really. But the old 'jump onto the dragon' trick is always fun, even if it never works.

Rainfall on
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    Wow.
    Crazy+Suger=ME!

One of the above is not a word.

Do you need a hint?

Horseshoe on
    dmsigsmallek3.jpg
  • Options
    edited June 2009

Anyway, the reason I said it was stupid was because it sounded like a Fullmetal Alchemist ripoff. Also rest assured we will not be slaying dragons directly terrorizing anything, nor will anyone be riding any dragons.

Its inspired by FMA, and Buso Renkin. But now Im interested. Since we aren't killing dragons or riding them I guess we are working for them.

samurai6966 on
  • Options
    edited June 2009

Also rest assured we will not be slaying dragons directly terrorizing anything, nor will anyone be riding any dragons.

Thats why if I get accepted I'll be taking the Scion Of Arkhosia Paragon Path when we get to choose. That will I wont need a bitching dragon to fly around.

lodwilk on
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    Horseshoe wrote: »
    Wow.
    Crazy+Suger=ME!

One of the above is not a word.

Do you need a hint?

I didn't see that for real. Thank you Horseshoe.

samurai6966 on
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    No, see.

We are the dragons. Metaphorically speaking.

Rainfall on
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    NO JOHN

YOU ARE THE DRAGONS.

Super Namicchi on
  • Options
    dscrilladscrilla Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    EDIT: I changed to format for easy reading.
    Hiya,

I would love to be part of your game. How about a defender?
    This is a re-roll of my very first AD&d 2nd Ed PC. His concept was "eff swords".

Barger the Bold, Human Fighter 1

Appearance:
    A young, stocky human with longish brown hair and a kind face. He is dressed in patched mail armor with a damaged horned helm. He wields unadorned weapons and a large shield from another era.

History
    Garret Barger is the young son of native peasant laborers. He is well known for his strength and good nature. Even as a young boy he would take on gangs of bullies to protect a friend. Young Barger grew up believing in the power of good and his own strength. He is the favorite son of his neighborhood in the poorest part of his city. Now he has been conscripted by fate to defend his city and people. Barger "the bold" dons weapons and armor donated by his family and steps into the fray.

Personality:
    Garret is the "local boy done good" peasant warrior. He is young and idealistic, heroic but untested. He gained his talents fighting local bullies, not serious killers and monsters. He is more a brawler than a disciplined fighter.

Character sheet link:

http://www.thetangledweb.net/forums/profiler/view_char.php?cid=13401

dscrilla on
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    NO JOHN

YOU ARE THE DRAGONS.

goddamnit why is this still funny

i still laugh at this

Horseshoe on
    dmsigsmallek3.jpg
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    dscrilla, what link you click to get that char sheet?

samurai6966 on
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    We'll be doing several things with, for, and against various dragons.

Shinyo on
  • Options
    feeddannowfeeddannow Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    Rethought my goblin and came up with this guy... I've been wanting to try a barbarian for a while, and here's what I got. He's more inspired by the concept of the Noble Savage, Impi Zulu Warriors, and that style - as opposed to your basic Nordic-Inspired Horn-Helmeted Beer-Quaffing variety of barbarian, that said, I think he's interesting.

Character: Assegai the Spear, Human Barbarian (Level 1).
    Image:
    3652876058_e72b9edb36_o.jpg

Physical Description:
    Assegai, as every member of his tribe, is tall and thin with ebony dark skin. His legs are powerful and longer than average - the product of the Anwili tribe's generations of breeding fast runners. He is simply equipped, carrying little more than his spear, wearing little more than animal hides, a necklace of goblin's teeth, and a pair of white leather shoes - the Anwili symbol of a blooded warrior. His features are sun-blasted and dark, and his body proudly bares the scars of a veteran warrior. While not handsome by most standards, his features carry a confidence and pride that is striking to most.

Personality Notes:
    A proud Anwili warrior, despite the fact that the Anwili's number less than a handful, Assegai is as brash as he is hot-tempered. He does nothing without confidence - should he succeed, all will know - and should he fail, he will not rest until he has proven his worth. His aggressiveness is only matched by his sense of honor - and though it might not match with the more "civilized" worldview... few who have known him would dare challenge his honor or fairness. When a foe is given mercy, he is treated as an honored guest. And when a foe is not, he is given no quarter.

In the party, Assegai has found a group of warriors as strong as he is - though he would be loathe to admit it to their faces. In their own way, they have earned a great deal of respect from the Savanah warrior - and he has laid his own life on the line for them many times, without complaint or hesitation. He favors bold plans that directly assault his foes - as befits a proud warrior... though he has been convinced on occassion to use stealth or tactics to other ends, providing the result promises glory and doesn't insult his sense of honor.

Character in Brief:
    ====== Created Using Wizards of the Coast D&DI Character Builder ======
    Assegai the Spear, level 1
    Human, Barbarian
    Build: Rageblood Barbarian
    Feral Might: Rageblood Vigor

FINAL ABILITY SCORES
    Str 18, Con 14, Dex 12, Int 11, Wis 10, Cha 13.

STARTING ABILITY SCORES
    Str 16, Con 14, Dex 12, Int 11, Wis 10, Cha 13.

AC: 15 Fort: 17 Reflex: 13 Will: 12
    HP: 29 Surges: 10 Surge Value: 7

TRAINED SKILLS
    Acrobatics +5, Endurance +6, Nature +5, Athletics +8

UNTRAINED SKILLS
    Arcana, Bluff +1, Diplomacy +1, Dungeoneering, Heal, History, Insight, Intimidate +1, Perception, Religion, Stealth, Streetwise +1, Thievery

FEATS
    Human: Powerful Charge
    Level 1: Fast Runner

POWERS
    Barbarian at-will 1: Pressing Strike
    Barbarian at-will 1: Howling Strike
    Barbarian daily 1: Swift Panther Rage
    Barbarian encounter 1: Avalanche Strike
    Bonus At-Will Power: Recuperating Strike

ITEMS
    Hide Armor, Longspear, Javelin (2), Adventurer's Kit
    ====== Created Using Wizards of the Coast D&DI Character Builder ======

feeddannow on
  • Options
    PowerpuppiesPowerpuppies drinking coffee in the mountain cabinRegistered User regular
    edited June 2009
    What an unbelievably large number of submissions. Any chance anyone would consider compiling a list of submissions by party role?

Powerpuppies on
    sig.gif
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    This is Rolinkien's Stats as I roll them. If you want to know how please ask.

Rolinkien Lv. 1 Fighter

STR: 14 CON: 13 DEX:14 INT: 9 WIS: 14 CHA: 13

Im may mix up the order before we start but thats pretty much how Im rolling. I'll add feats, armor, ect later tonight.

samurai6966 on
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    What an unbelievably large number of submissions. Any chance anyone would consider compiling a list of submissions by party role?

Sure why not?

Leader:
    Zacharde(Warlord)
    Horseshoe (Warlord)

Defender:
    Ain Soph(Fighter)
    Honez(Paladin)
    Samurai6966(Fighter)
    SnowSquall (Paladin)
    lodwilk (Paladin)
    dscrilla (Fighter)

Striker-