As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

This is a little disconcerting.

FandyienFandyien But Otto, what about us? Registered User regular
whattheshit.jpg

Whats up with this?

reposig.jpg
Fandyien on

• Options
    UnbrokenEvaUnbrokenEva HIGH ON THE WIRE BUT I WON'T TRIP ITRegistered User regular
    edited June 2009
    I'm going to guess that someone posted a picture hosted on that domain, and Google's crawler picked it up.

UnbrokenEva on
  • Options
    TubeTube Registered User admin
    edited June 2009
    I'm not getting that error, what's your referral?

Tube on
  • Options
    FandyienFandyien But Otto, what about us? Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    Referral? I have no idea. I just clicked on SE++, as per usual, and that came up.

I was just wondering if maybe it was something I should bring to your attention.

Fandyien on
    reposig.jpg
  • Options
    AbracadanielAbracadaniel Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    It's probably something in someone's signature.

Abracadaniel on
  • Options
    CyvrosCyvros Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    I didn't think to grab a screenie of this, but when I went into the database errors thread, Chrome threw up a similar warning for alphamonkey.net. That was rather worrying.

Cyvros on
  • Options
    LewishamLewisham Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    It happens when you hit the memberlist. The site itself looks like a blog software install that's been left to rot, and probably has some blogspam to nastiness.

Lewisham on
  • Options
    ÄlphämönkëyÄlphämönkëy Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    Cyvros wrote: »
    I didn't think to grab a screenie of this, but when I went into the database errors thread, Chrome threw up a similar warning for alphamonkey.net. That was rather worrying.

Yeah. I was in between hosts for a while and bought a dreamhost account. Turns out, that was a terrible idea.

I have moved the (really old) site to my new server and I requested to be removed from the badware list.

Älphämönkëy on
  • Options
    Macro9Macro9 Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    Your title is giving the warning to me, Alpha.

Macro9 on
    58pwo4vxupcr.png
  • Options
    ÄlphämönkëyÄlphämönkëy Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    Since Google is being slow and I need make some announcements this weekend, I've switched my hosting providers :wink:

Älphämönkëy on
  • Options
    CyvrosCyvros Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    I haven't seen your hats for a while, alpha - I kept getting broken image icons. I can see them now, and your script's thrown up Darth Vader. It makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

Cyvros on