As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

THUNDERDOME: Vargas Prime vs DE?AD

123457»

• Options
    DynagripDynagrip Break me a million hearts HoustonRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    edited June 2009
    I kind of like that the finalists were more traditional.

Dynagrip on
  • Options
    TenTen Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    Yeh, me too Dynagrip. Not the least beause it meant I could view them at work.

Ten on
  • Options
    marty_0001marty_0001 I am a file and you put documents in meRegistered User regular
    edited June 2009
    DrZiplock wrote: »
    Ten wrote: »
    There's no way next year is going to be better than this year, I just can't imagine how it would be possible.

Not the least because I probably won't have time to participate.

The trend is that they get better each year. It might not be leaps and bounds, but this are always getting stepped up.

This started off with people just doing some drawings, then there were a few text entries, then there was flash, Captain K and I pulled out audio only entries that didn't suck, movie maker became a thing, you and Q really upped the came on live action entries, hell, Dyna did claymation. Now the two finalists are really well drawn and funny comics.

It can always get stepped up.

Also, you need to compete next year. You're very good. Hell, I'm still singing the song from your first entry in my head and out loud.

I did too. Specifically "I really didn't want to see/a giant horse's peen" for some reason.

marty_0001 on
  • Options
    TenTen Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    marty_0001 wrote: »
    DrZiplock wrote: »
    Ten wrote: »
    There's no way next year is going to be better than this year, I just can't imagine how it would be possible.

Not the least because I probably won't have time to participate.

The trend is that they get better each year. It might not be leaps and bounds, but this are always getting stepped up.

This started off with people just doing some drawings, then there were a few text entries, then there was flash, Captain K and I pulled out audio only entries that didn't suck, movie maker became a thing, you and Q really upped the came on live action entries, hell, Dyna did claymation. Now the two finalists are really well drawn and funny comics.

It can always get stepped up.

Also, you need to compete next year. You're very good. Hell, I'm still singing the song from your first entry in my head and out loud.

I did too. Specifically "I really didn't want to see/a giant horse's peen" for some reason.

Equine peen :P

I'll look at getting some mp3s up in the next day or so, I'll have to rip the audio from the video from the first one since I did it straight into the camera, the second two were recorded seperately so I've got them as sound files already :)

Ten on
  • Options
    marty_0001marty_0001 I am a file and you put documents in meRegistered User regular
    edited June 2009
    Equine! I knew I had it wrong somehow. I guess I will have to watch it for a fifth time to brush up.

marty_0001 on
  • Options
    LarlarLarlar consecutive normal brunches Moderator, ClubPA mod
    edited June 2009
    Fin.

Larlar on
    iwantanswers3.png
  • Options
    OrikaeshigitaeOrikaeshigitae Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited June 2009
    de?ad you rule just sayin

Orikaeshigitae on