Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

i am a slave to my bad habits

245

Posts

  • OrikaeshigitaeOrikaeshigitae Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited June 2009
    Monkeyfeet wrote: »
    I chew on a lot of things. Usually any tiny plastic piece I will take off and begin chewing. Like the rings on the necks of soda bottles. I will pop those off and chew on that. It is amazing I haven't swallowed one and choked to death yet

    that's what killed tennessee williams

    Orikaeshigitae on
  • AMP'dAMP'd Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    AMP'd wrote: »
    What do you do with your nail clippings, Ori?

    flush 'em usually

    error/does not compute

    AMP'd on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • KovakKovak did a lot of drugs married cher?Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    i post on the internet a lot

    Kovak on
  • TiBTiB Registered User
    edited June 2009
    nail biting and picking at things.

    TiB on
    SatW.jpg
  • KovakKovak did a lot of drugs married cher?Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    im extremely disorganized because i just remember where i put everything

    Kovak on
  • MonkeyfeetMonkeyfeet Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    ascot wrote: »
    amazing/unfortunate

    why you gotta break balls ascot

    Monkeyfeet on
    sig1.jpg
  • Sars_BoySars_Boy Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    Kovak wrote: »
    im extremely disorganized because i just remember where i put everything
    yes this

    Sars_Boy on
  • ascotascot Registered User
    edited June 2009
    Monkeyfeet wrote: »
    ascot wrote: »
    amazing/unfortunate

    why you gotta break balls ascot

    8-)

    ascot on
  • KovakKovak did a lot of drugs married cher?Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    i smoke a lot i guess

    Kovak on
  • KovakKovak did a lot of drugs married cher?Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    i am ok with cleanin the kitchen anywhere within like a 72 hour period of dirtying it

    Kovak on
  • satansfingerssatansfingers Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    Monkeyfeet wrote: »
    I chew on a lot of things. Usually any tiny plastic piece I will take off and begin chewing. Like the rings on the necks of soda bottles. I will pop those off and chew on that. It is amazing I haven't swallowed one and choked to death yet

    that's what killed tennessee williams

    i 100% assumed you were joking and went to see what he actually died of

    lo and behold

    satansfingers on
  • OrikaeshigitaeOrikaeshigitae Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited June 2009
    Monkeyfeet wrote: »
    I chew on a lot of things. Usually any tiny plastic piece I will take off and begin chewing. Like the rings on the necks of soda bottles. I will pop those off and chew on that. It is amazing I haven't swallowed one and choked to death yet

    that's what killed tennessee williams

    i 100% assumed you were joking and went to see what he actually died of

    lo and behold

    would i joke about a thing like that

    Orikaeshigitae on
  • satansfingerssatansfingers Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    Monkeyfeet wrote: »
    I chew on a lot of things. Usually any tiny plastic piece I will take off and begin chewing. Like the rings on the necks of soda bottles. I will pop those off and chew on that. It is amazing I haven't swallowed one and choked to death yet

    that's what killed tennessee williams

    i 100% assumed you were joking and went to see what he actually died of

    lo and behold

    would i joke about a thing like that

    i tend to work on the assumption that you are joking in every post

    satansfingers on
  • PiptheFairPiptheFair Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    william's death was about as tragic and unexpected as his plays

    which blows

    because he was the goddamn quintessential american playwright

    PiptheFair on
  • Sars_BoySars_Boy Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    orik i can't stop staring at your avatar

    Sars_Boy on
  • KovakKovak did a lot of drugs married cher?Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    i love that episode so much

    Kovak on
  • MonkeyfeetMonkeyfeet Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    Well when I die we can ratchet plastic's death tally up to 2 at least

    Monkeyfeet on
    sig1.jpg
  • Clint EastwoodClint Eastwood My baby's in there someplace She crawled right inRegistered User regular
    edited June 2009
    i just can't stop being rad.

    Clint Eastwood on
    uekIEp1.png
  • Wrench N RocketsWrench N Rockets Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    Man I pick my fingernails so badly. Everyone one of them is just ravaged right now.

    Wrench N Rockets on
    sig_lambo.jpg
  • BedlamBedlam Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    PiptheFair wrote: »
    Staleghoti wrote: »
    PiptheFair wrote: »
    oh hey mushroom samba

    hop hop hop hop hop hop hop hop

    best episode

    you're thinking of toys in the attic
    I dont think you could be more wrong pip.

    You are the wrongest ever.

    Bedlam on
  • PiptheFairPiptheFair Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    Bedlam wrote: »
    PiptheFair wrote: »
    Staleghoti wrote: »
    PiptheFair wrote: »
    oh hey mushroom samba

    hop hop hop hop hop hop hop hop

    best episode

    you're thinking of toys in the attic
    I dont think you could be more wrong pip.

    You are the wrongest ever.

    nope, in fact I am so right I am actually nega-wrong

    PiptheFair on
  • BedlamBedlam Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    Execept you are wrong about everything (as has been established) so even that statement is wrong.

    Bedlam on
  • PiptheFairPiptheFair Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    you're thinking of your dumb face

    PiptheFair on
  • Wrench N RocketsWrench N Rockets Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    PiptheFair wrote: »
    Bedlam wrote: »
    PiptheFair wrote: »
    Staleghoti wrote: »
    PiptheFair wrote: »
    oh hey mushroom samba

    hop hop hop hop hop hop hop hop

    best episode

    you're thinking of toys in the attic
    I dont think you could be more wrong pip.

    You are the wrongest ever.

    nope, in fact I am so right I am actually nega-wrong

    Ahem

    Pierrot le Fou

    Wrench N Rockets on
    sig_lambo.jpg
  • BedlamBedlam Registered User regular
    edited June 2009

    Ahem

    Pierrot le Fou
    Either that or Jupiter Jazz.

    Bedlam on
  • Wrench N RocketsWrench N Rockets Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    Or possibly Wild Horses

    Wrench N Rockets on
    sig_lambo.jpg
  • KazhiimKazhiim __BANNED USERS regular
    edited June 2009
    I pick my nose

    but I don't wipe it on anything

    Kazhiim on
    lost_sig2.png
  • JansonJanson Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    Monkeyfeet wrote: »
    I chew on a lot of things. Usually any tiny plastic piece I will take off and begin chewing. Like the rings on the necks of soda bottles. I will pop those off and chew on that. It is amazing I haven't swallowed one and choked to death yet

    Yesssss

    Janson on
    sig.jpg
  • DrZiplockDrZiplock Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    Janson wrote: »
    Monkeyfeet wrote: »
    I chew on a lot of things. Usually any tiny plastic piece I will take off and begin chewing. Like the rings on the necks of soda bottles. I will pop those off and chew on that. It is amazing I haven't swallowed one and choked to death yet

    Yesssss


    Poor Mori.

    DrZiplock on
    "zip, i dunno what it is about you, but there's something very cat-like about your face. i can't really place it. you'd make a good mountain lion." Hail, Satan!
  • KazhiimKazhiim __BANNED USERS regular
    edited June 2009
    I chew on my nails, but I don't bite through anymore

    it has the effect of making the white part of my nails look a lot bigger though so I dunno if that's better or worse

    Kazhiim on
    lost_sig2.png
  • RaneadosRaneados Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    I uh

    uh

    sometimes I skip showering for like a day if I'm not doing things to make me sweat

    uh I like chocolate a whole bunch

    Raneados on
    Dubh wrote: »
    Rane is the future of ancient greek tradition
  • CptKemzikCptKemzik Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    chewing nails is gross.

    My worst habit is probably being habitually lazy.

    CptKemzik on
  • KazhiimKazhiim __BANNED USERS regular
    edited June 2009
    I didn't shower today because my sister woke me up at 10 AM and told me I had to drive her and her friend to Great America

    which I did agree to

    I don't sweat anyway so it's not a problem

    Kazhiim on
    lost_sig2.png
  • Volucrisus AedriusVolucrisus Aedrius Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    I don't shower when I wake up, I shower before I interact with other people, so if its my day off and I'm not going anywhere until 11pm out to the bars with a friend, I won't take my shower until like 10pm.

    Volucrisus Aedrius on
    Dex Dynamo wrote: »
    Keith wrote:
    What would be your ultimate slam dunk??
    I would dunk it so hard my parents would love each other again
  • MorivethMoriveth Nobody suspects a thing... Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    DrZiplock wrote: »
    Janson wrote: »
    Monkeyfeet wrote: »
    I chew on a lot of things. Usually any tiny plastic piece I will take off and begin chewing. Like the rings on the necks of soda bottles. I will pop those off and chew on that. It is amazing I haven't swallowed one and choked to death yet

    Yesssss


    Poor Mori.

    bahaha

    Moriveth on
    3ds friend code: 2036 9837 9754 Switch: 3661 4488 2896
    PSN/XBL id: Moriveth Steam: L4Mori
  • MonkeyfeetMonkeyfeet Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    I guess there is some medical term for "the compulsion to put things in your mouth"

    My friend told me about it, but I forgot the name. She said she thought I had it because I liked to chew on things and suck cocks

    Monkeyfeet on
    sig1.jpg
  • PiptheFairPiptheFair Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    Monkeyfeet wrote: »
    I guess there is some medical term for "the compulsion to put things in your mouth"

    My friend told me about it, but I forgot the name. She said she thought I had it because I liked to chew on things and suck cocks

    pika is the compulsion to swallow unusual things

    well

    that's all

    PiptheFair on
  • RaneadosRaneados Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    my older brother had that chew thing

    Raneados on
    Dubh wrote: »
    Rane is the future of ancient greek tradition
  • MorivethMoriveth Nobody suspects a thing... Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    I bite my lips and chew my fingernails, that's a terrible habit.

    Moriveth on
    3ds friend code: 2036 9837 9754 Switch: 3661 4488 2896
    PSN/XBL id: Moriveth Steam: L4Mori
  • MonkeyfeetMonkeyfeet Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    PiptheFair wrote: »
    Monkeyfeet wrote: »
    I guess there is some medical term for "the compulsion to put things in your mouth"

    My friend told me about it, but I forgot the name. She said she thought I had it because I liked to chew on things and suck cocks

    pika is the compulsion to swallow unusual things

    well

    that's all

    yep that is it

    Monkeyfeet on
    sig1.jpg
Sign In or Register to comment.