Options

[One Piece] 550+ chapters, 0 regrets

• Options
    Johnny ChopsockyJohnny Chopsocky Scootaloo! We have to cook! Grillin' HaysenburgersRegistered User regular
    edited July 2009
    e504efcc55994a0df30ede1.th.jpg

Welp, I'll be seeing THAT in my nightmares.

When did Phillip Rivers grow horns?!?

.... oh my god...

I CAN'T UNSEE IT

God, I wish I had Photoshop so I could follow up on inspiration like that...

Johnny Chopsocky on
    ygPIJ.gif
    Steam ID XBL: JohnnyChopsocky PSN:Stud_Beefpile WiiU:JohnnyChopsocky
  • Options
    JouleJoule Registered User regular
    edited July 2009
    Jragghen wrote: »
    Joule wrote: »
    I've started reading One Piece. I think I"ll be taking this slow as it's been awhile since I've invested into starting a new lengthy series of any type.

Keep in mind that the early manga is rather...sketchy. It's not that it's poor, but the artwork and whatnot is much less refined than it becomes later on.

I'm not too bothered by the art but some of the writing is sorta off.
    In Zoro's flashback to Kuina and his promise to become the best swordsman, the end of it was just a huh moment. She fell of the stairs and died? Well okay.
    It's just the beginning though which is usually a rough phase for most manga.

Joule on
  • Options
    GodfatherGodfather Registered User regular
    edited July 2009
    Godfather wrote: »
    Alright, I did a better character bio of Luffy.

One down, seven more to go.

Want any help GF?

Just PM the specifics you want each bio to include and I can do a few for ya.

I could use a good profile for Chopper, Nami, Brooke and/or Usopp/Sogeking (I'd recommend that last one to be one profile, tempting as it is to make two).

Rules are simple; make it interesting, with a good summary of their abilities and personality, but don't spoil anything for the newcomers. I tried my best to make Luffy's profile as accessible as I could, so use that as an example. Screen caps and pretty character pictures are recommended.
    Something tells me he's going to hit the character limit if he tries to go that complex for everything.

Yeah, that's what I figured would happen. Since this is such a large series, I wanted to make a decent OP that could be easy for any one to get into, so the goal was to be beginner friendly.

I also wanted to go more into depth of how to get into this series without getting overwhelmed, but I might need to swipe someone's second post for that.

Godfather on
  • Options
    Xenogears of BoreXenogears of Bore Registered User regular
    edited July 2009
    I think its great that someone actually dies a normal death somewhere in OP.

Usually you need to be shot twenty times, stabbed in the heart twice while dying of a fatal disease, frozen in carbonite, or have an island blown up or something else ridiculously dramatic.

Xenogears of Bore on
    3DS CODE: 3093-7068-3576
  • Options
    King RiptorKing Riptor Registered User regular
    edited July 2009
    Okay give me about twenty minutes I'll pound out Chopper and Brooke and I'll PM them to ya.

I'd want to do Sogeking but I think I'd have to much fun on that

King Riptor on
    I have a podcast now. It's about video games and anime!Find it here.
  • Options
    Corp.ShephardCorp.Shephard Registered User regular
    edited July 2009
    Just saw OP opening 11.

Wow.

That's some pretty good animation and a generally bitchin' opening.

Corp.Shephard on
  • Options
    Golden YakGolden Yak Burnished Bovine The sunny beaches of CanadaRegistered User regular
    edited July 2009
    Fools! Gaze upon the greatest One Piece fan art doodles you will ever see in your life!
    One_Piece_Guitars_by_arnistotle.jpg

Sanji_by_arnistotle.jpg

Franky_poo_by_arnistotle.jpg

Shanks_by_arnistotle.jpg

Franky_by_arnistotle.jpg

Ussop_by_arnistotle.jpg

Supah_by_arnistotle.jpg

Zoro_by_arnistotle.jpg

pchat_zoro_by_arnistotle.jpg

All of them done by Arnold Tsang.

Oh God, they're all so beautiful.

Found his deviantart, but there's precious few sketches there, none of the ones shown here. Does he have a blog or a website somewhere else with more of this stuff (even if it's not OP related? Guy's got talent).

Golden Yak on
    H9f4bVe.png
  • Options
    edited July 2009
    Golden Yak wrote: »
    Fools! Gaze upon the greatest One Piece fan art doodles you will ever see in your life!
    One_Piece_Guitars_by_arnistotle.jpg

Sanji_by_arnistotle.jpg

Franky_poo_by_arnistotle.jpg

Shanks_by_arnistotle.jpg

Franky_by_arnistotle.jpg

Ussop_by_arnistotle.jpg

Supah_by_arnistotle.jpg

Zoro_by_arnistotle.jpg

pchat_zoro_by_arnistotle.jpg

All of them done by Arnold Tsang.

Oh God, they're all so beautiful.

Found his deviantart, but there's precious few sketches there, none of the ones shown here. Does he have a blog or a website somewhere else with more of this stuff (even if it's not OP related? Guy's got talent).

Check out the scrapbook part of his deviantart. I got every sketch posted above there.

He has a website, but apparently there's a virus or something on it, so I can't post it.

On a side note, Arnold works directly under Capcom, mainly for Street Fighter and Darkstalkers.

Godfather on
  • Options
    edited July 2009
    I figure I'll just post the bios it'll be easier. Oh I'll get Brooks done in the morning. I didn't think Chopper's would take so long.

It's not as detailed as Godfather's but I think it gets the point across. Spoilered for huge.
    Tony Tony Chopper

Why who's this cute little fella? The resident Doctor of the Straw Hat pirates of course!
    Cute beyond words Chopper ate the Human-Human fruit( a Zoan devil fruit) something was lost in translation though as Chopper doesn't become fully human when transformed but rather resembles a gorilla. That's okay his "in between" form is cuter anyway. Most female characters find Chopper adorable. this causes him no end of trouble. Chopper's most famous gag is his inability to peek around corners correctly. He also tends to forget he's a doctor. Chopper has a blue nose and was born on Christmas Eve. That sounds so familiar . . .

Chopper's ultimate dream is to become a doctor that can cure any disease. He does so in honor of his two mentors: Dr. Hiriluk, his adopted father and Dr. Kureha, his teacher and some would say mother figure.

Like all Zoans Chopper has three forms. Being a skilled doctor however Chopper developed the RUMBLE BALL(tm) which allows him access to an unprecedented Seven forms. Though like all drugs there are dangers of side effects if overused . . .
    The forms are as follows

Walk Point- Chopper's original reindeer form.
    Useful for blending in as a "pet" or increasing his animal sense.
    Chopper can talk in this form but rarely does so.

Brain Point-
    Chopper's default state. Unless he uses a rumble Ball it seems this form is actually unable to access it's ability. When Chopper puts his "hands" together he creates a scope that allows him to analyze a situation and find out how to solve any problem. This does require a decent amount of time however so Chopper usually uses this when teamed up with another crew member.

Heavy Point- Chopper's "human" form. As mentioned it resembles a gorilla. Chopper is far stronger in this form though it is arguably not his strongest form.

Jumping Point- Chopper increases the muscle mass in his legs. This allows him a boost in jumping ability.

Arm Point- Chopper beefs up Ahnold style. With all of his power in his arms Chopper is much stronger than in Heavy point. However he can no longer scratch his nose. Such is the price you pay for power.

Guard Point- Chopper increases his defense to maximum and resembles a Chia pet while doing so.
    Arguably this form is the least useful as his fur can only absorb so much impact.

Horn Point- Chopper's most Powerful form. Take Bambi's dad then mix it with pure rage.
    This form is meant to charge forward and gore things. Ussop also uses it as the most metal catapult ever. This is arguably the most powerful of Chopper's rumble forms.
    Well except for this one :
    MONSTER POINT- Chopper cannot eat three rumble balls within six hours. The effects of the pill destabilize. First preventing control of his transformations then ultimately unleashing the pure power of the devil fruit. This form has no reason and exists simply to destroy. It appears to combine elements of all other points.
    It may also kill Chopper if he stays in it for a prolonged period. Seastone of pushing him into water are the only known methods of stopping this form

King Riptor on
  • Options
    edited July 2009
    Yeah, these bios can take a fucking eternity to type up. You don't mind if I make a few alterations down the road, would you?

On another note, i'm thinking of putting this in Luffy's profile as the result of him taking off his hat, but it might be overkill...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HtxHn6vsMtg

Also, I discovered that I had THE end-all, be-all AMV for Enel on my computer. It actually got taken off a long time ago for god knows why, but it made the guy look like an unstoppable force. I'm hesitant about posting it because 1) I can't figure out how to upload it, and 2) AMV's man...

Godfather on
  • Options
    DoctorArchDoctorArch Curmudgeon Registered User regular
    edited July 2009
    Damn you all...making me watch the first three episodes.

Good thing it's a holiday weekend.

DoctorArch on
    Switch Friend Code: SW-6732-9515-9697
  • Options
    edited July 2009
    Archgarth wrote: »
    Damn you all...making me watch the first three episodes.

Good thing it's a holiday weekend.

Only 404 to go.

That's no error. Ho ho.

Xenogears of Bore on
  • Options
    ShurakaiShurakai Registered User regular
    edited July 2009
    So I watched the first 5 episodes..

And will continue onward!

At least I know what I'll be doing for the next few months, ha.

Shurakai on
  • Options
    JragghenJragghen Registered User regular
    edited July 2009
    Yeah, if you guys are enjoying it after the first 3/5 episodes, you're in for a treat. Most people take until the end of Baratie or so to get hooked.

Jragghen on
  • Options
    LockedOnTargetLockedOnTarget Registered User regular
    edited July 2009
    The Usopp/Kuro arc is what hooked me. The Baratie and Arlong Park arcs just sealed the deal.

LockedOnTarget on
  • Options
    PureauthorPureauthor Registered User regular
    edited July 2009
    To continue the trend: Arabasta and Water Seven will melt your face off with the awesome.

Pureauthor on
    SS FC: 1334 0950 5927
    Platinum FC: 2880 3245 5111
  • Options
    GlalGlal AiredaleRegistered User regular
    edited July 2009
    Kelor wrote: »
    I wasn't sold on Usopp till Water 7, then the following events and Thriller Bark.
    This. Water 7 really fleshed him out into a character, rather than just comic relief. Same with Nami really; the only real character development she got after her own arc was in Arabasta, and after she just deteriorated into a walking stereotype.
    <3 Water 7

Glal on
  • Options
    The Otaku SuppositoryThe Otaku Suppository Bawstan New EnglandRegistered User regular
    edited July 2009
    Yeah, if you guys are enjoying it after the first 3/5 episodes, you're in for a treat. Most people take until the end of Baratie or so to get hooked.

The first time I tried to watch the series, I dropped it like a cold fish because I was turned off by the animation style. 4 years later I came back to it and gave it another shot. I think I polished off the series up to the middle-end of Skypeia in about 3-4 days and caught up with the subbers at that point.

Damn addictive series. Grr.

Also I have never been one to be impressed by movie based on anime series as they're a continual mix of terrible and a letdown, but I'll admit the latest OP movie looks pretty good. I especially like the art direction/character designs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FjX1MK646Zk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mUWwrrJx1w8

And actually the more I think about it, considering where the manga is and what the movie seems to be about...this could actually be the first canon-movie. Perhaps the giant battle with marines, admirals etc is just too awesome for tv. It would make sense. The crew is back together. It would explain the new outfits and considering Oda himself is taking charge of the project for the first time.

The Otaku Suppository on
  • Options
    BehemothBehemoth Compulsive Seashell Collector Registered User regular
    edited July 2009
    I've started reading One Piece. I think I"ll be taking this slow as it's been awhile since I've invested into starting a new lengthy series of any type.

Keep in mind that the early manga is rather...sketchy. It's not that it's poor, but the artwork and whatnot is much less refined than it becomes later on.

In Zoro's flashback to Kuina and his promise to become the best swordsman, the end of it was just a huh moment. She fell of the stairs and died? Well okay.

Hey, man, that shit happens. Just because you're good as swords doesn't mean you can't be defeated by ordinary stairs if you're not paying attention.

Behemoth on
    iQbUbQsZXyt8I.png
  • Options
    JragghenJragghen Registered User regular
    edited July 2009
    Behemoth wrote: »

Hey, man, that shit happens. Just because you're good as swords doesn't mean you can't be defeated by ordinary stairs if you're not paying attention.

I seem to remember this being one of the cases where some of the early subbing groups left something out.
    Wasn't it that she fell down the stairs because of exhaustion from their fight, and she accidentally impaled herself on the sword, which caused the death? Roundabout it-was-Zoro's-fault sort of thing?

I could swear I read that somewhere, but for the life of me, I'm not sure where

Jragghen on
  • Options
    LockedOnTargetLockedOnTarget Registered User regular
    edited July 2009

I seem to remember this being one of the cases where some of the early subbing groups left something out.
    Wasn't it that she fell down the stairs because of exhaustion from their fight, and she accidentally impaled herself on the sword, which caused the death? Roundabout it-was-Zoro's-fault sort of thing?

I don't think so. The dub and the english manga didn't mention anything like that, either. Plus, I don't see how she would have been exausted anyway.

LockedOnTarget on
  • Options
    edited July 2009

I don't think so. The dub and the english manga didn't mention anything like that, either. Plus, I don't see how she would have been exausted anyway.
    She didn't die after their fight, she died some time when Zoro was away training. He came back and found out she was dead.

Behemoth on
    iQbUbQsZXyt8I.png
  • Options
    CamuiCamui Sogekidan Registered User regular
    edited July 2009
    An easy way to think about that situation is, "Shit Happens".

RIP BILLY MAYS *wah!*

Camui on
  • Options
    edited July 2009
    Here's Brook. Feel free to make any changes to either one Godfather I figured you'd add pictures and whatnot anyway.
    Brook
    Note since Brook is in the Spoiler crew section I will go into a little more detail about him.
    if you're not up to his appearance in the story( The Florian Triangle) I'd advise skipping this for now.

As told by Brook:
    YOHOHOHO! Hello there young ladies( can I see your panties?) and gentlemen! Tonight you will be told a story that would shock even my ears. . . oh I don't have ears because I'm a skeleton. SKULL JOKE!
    . . .
    Brook has been asked to leave before Nami pelts him.

Some fifty years before the story of One Piece began Brook was the second in command of the Rumbar Pirates. Good natured and friendly the Rumba( some translations say Rumble or Rumbar) Pirates were also very musically inclined . This music attracted a Baby whale. Seeing that the whale had lost it's pod the Rumba pirates took it on as a mascot of sorts. In time they named this whale Laboon and it was just as much of a crew member as anyone else. Brook in particular was fond of the infant whale and the two were inseperable.

The time came as it does for all pirates, to venture into the Grand line. Fearing for Laboon's saftey. the Rumbar pirates eventually had to ignore Laboon and try to convince him to stay behind. Though even Brook pleaded for him to stay behind Laboon was nothing if not persistent and he followed them down Reverse mountain. Eventually it was decided that Laboon would be left with Crocus and the Rumba pirates would return from the other side of the world after completing the Grand line. Brook himself promised Laboon he and the crew would return and bring him along for a new journey.

Fate would not be so kind as to let that happen . Disease and constant battle wracked the crew. Even the loss of their captain would not deter them from their goal of completing the Grand line and returning to Laboon.

What did finally stop the Rumba pirates was a fight in the Florian Triangle with enemy pirates that used poison weaponry. Their doctor having died in battle Brook and his crew knew they would soon perish. Knowing that thanks to his devil fruit he would be able to return to life Brook suggested that the surviving crew play one last song for Laboon. He would record it with a tone dial and return to their old friend and play it for him. The crew agreed and the last song of the Rumba pirates began.
    As his crew died around him Brook continued to play until at last only he was left. With tears in his eyes and a smile on his face Brook died. Thus the Rumba pirates were defeated by the grandline

The end.

Oh wait, Brook ate the Yomi Yomi fruit! This allowed him to come back to life once after dying.
    The immediate flaw of this fruit is that the soul has to find it's body. Brook got lost in the fog of the Florian Triangle which prevented him from finding his body until it had completely decomposed. The fruit allowed him to come back as a living skeleton. He doesn't need to eat, sleep, breathe ,or even poop but the devil fruit allows him to do so if he wishes.

Now a living skeleton Brook was ready to complete his mission. Unfortunately his ship was damaged beyond repair. Stuck in the fog for fifty years alone Brook had nothing but dreams of a happier time to keep him going.

Then Gecko Moria took his shadow.

Despite his best efforts Brook could not liberate his shadow and was again stranded in the fog for another five years. At this point Luffy and the crew found him and they began the adventure at Thriller Bark.

Brook officially joined the crew after the defeat of Gecko Moria when he discovered the Straw Hats had met Laboon and promised to meet up with him after completing the Grand line.

Brook as a skeleton has unique abilities. He can play any instrument or song ( though he prefers Old Bink's Sake and tends to segue into it ) Weighing no more than a tenth of his original body weight he is able to run on water and jump great distances. By drinking milk Brook can heal any injury instantly.
    Brooks major wakness is his protective attitude towards his afro. The last remaining part of his flesh and blood body. He feels if it were to be lost Laboon would not recognize him and thus he could never deliver his crew's last message.

In addition he has a powerful fencing style that utilizes his badass shikomizue( A sword disguised as a cane.) Using music in combination with his sword style has allowed Brook a multitude of powerful attacks of which we've seen about two so far :

Three-Verse Humming: Arrow-Notch Slice - Moving so fast and humming so loudly Brook slices an enemy who usually doesn't notice until after Brook has sheathed his sword. Sadly Brook does not say "You're already dead" after doing this.

Nemuriuta Flanc - By playing a violin with his blade Brook creates a soothing sound that lulls enemies to sleep.

It's important to note that Brook is not on the same level as Zoro. This is possibly due to a combination of factors including Brooks generally calmer nature and lack of muscle tissue. Nonetheless he is a competent swordsman and able to keep up with the fight of two more powerful individuals.

King Riptor on
  • Options
    edited July 2009
    Of course, the whole Kuina thing might be moot, if
    Tashigi turns out to be her, which I think is still very possible. Her falling down the stairs might have just given her amnesia or something, or maybe her father was just trying to get rid of Zoro.

Hm, there might be some development on that soon, since she got recalled to Mariejois with Smoker.

Behemoth on
    iQbUbQsZXyt8I.png
  • Options
    edited July 2009
    Tashigi turns out to be her, which I think is still very possible. Her falling down the stairs might have just given her amnesia or something, or maybe her father was just trying to get rid of Zoro.

Hm, there might be some development on that soon, since she got recalled to Mariejois with Smoker.

I doubt it. Wasn't that what 4kids tried to pass off as happening?

King Riptor on
  • Options
    edited July 2009

No, they said she just broke her arm and couldn't fight EVER AGAIN.

Behemoth on
    iQbUbQsZXyt8I.png
  • Options
    edited July 2009

No, they said she just broke her arm and couldn't fight EVER AGAIN.

Well that's lame.

I'm pretty sure the manga showed a corpse though. I'll go back and look.

King Riptor on
  • Options
    edited July 2009
    The 4Kids version is kinda funny because it makes Zoro a complete asshole.

"What? She can't fight me anymore? I'M LEAVING FOREVER AND NOT EVEN TALKING TO HER!"

Behemoth on
    iQbUbQsZXyt8I.png
  • Options
    MacGuffinMacGuffin Registered User regular
    edited July 2009
    I'm in the middle of the Water 7 arc.

Normally I'm just waiting for Luffy to go into angry-dream-slaying-rubber-god-mode and wreck someones shit, but now I'm waiting for everybody to wreck everybodys shit.

This is the best arc.

MacGuffin on
  • Options
    RustRust __BANNED USERS regular
    edited July 2009
    So hey I did me an Usopp bio, use it if you like.
    Poor Usopp. It’s hard to be the odd man out on a crew that includes a talking reindeer and a clinically brain-addled young man made of rubber, but the fourth member of the Straw Hat Crew was usually just that for a while after they picked him up. A “world-renowned” liar (note the nose) who’s probably also one of the biggest cowards in East Blue, Usopp had a fire lit under him by the Straw Hats’ arrival on his island and joined them soon after.

Skill-wise, Usopp is probably the most versatile member of the crew, making him an odd-job man of sorts. He’s a competent painter, responsible for the Straw Hats’ Jolly Roger, a decent inventor, and a lousy carpenter. He still takes up the carpentry work until Franky joins, because the other male members of Luffy’s crew are perfectly capable of picking up a hammer by the wrong end and hospitalizing themselves with it. It’s only when he gets behind the ship’s cannons or his own weapon of choice, the slingshot, that Usopp really excels.

Usopp is a sniping extraordinaire, which works out for a guy who thinks battles are best when they’re happening a long ways away. As a result, he’s constantly updating his arsenal with a variety of new pellets for his slingshot, from ordinary lead pellets to ones that explode on contact. He pads these out with “trick” weapons like rubber hammers and pellets full of ketchup to psyche out enemies, and his battle cries for these joke weapons are probably the high point of his battles. Imagine a man screaming like someone out of Dragonball Z, only to flick your nose with a rubber band. And then by the time you’ve worked out what just happened to you he’ll have smashed your head in with a rock hammer.

He might as well have the word SCHMUCK stamped on his forehead, but Usopp’s a force to be reckoned with. He’ll often run away from a fight (and he’s a spectacular runner, capable of out-sprinting even superhumans), but when he finally mans up, he fights with a combination of ingenuity and trickery that usually can’t match powerhouses like Luffy and Zoro but still puts his enemies in a world of hurt. This goes double after a certain arc in the series when he gets his hands on some exotic technology, allowing him to craft weapons that can even give his superpowered captain a run for his money. And despite being the closest thing the crew has to a normal human being, he can still withstand incredible amounts of punishment.

After some events later in the story, Usopp adopts an alter ego called “Sogeking,” who he claims has no relation to Usopp. “Sogeking” wears a mask that’s a dead ringer for Usopp’s face, thanks to the nose. “Sogeking” shows up right after Usopp basically goes “I need to step out for a second.” “Sogeking” fools absolutely no one, except for Luffy, who has a condition that makes him incapable of getting a clue. Usopp’s slingshot also gets an upgrade with this new arrival; it’s modified into a sort of staff-shot called “Kabuto” that could probably take out a seagull’s eye in a windstorm. At midnight.

“Sogeking” also has his own theme song, and it is fantastic.

On top of all this, Usopp’s probably the most consistent comic relief of the team. You could call him a straight man, but he’s so high-strung that he freaks out over nothing just as much as the insanity of his crewmates.

Rust on
  • Options
    edited July 2009
    Okay guys, I just got back from doing heavy construction work from nine in the morning. I'm pretty much shot right now.

I gotta recharge, get a few important things out of the way and i'll start working on the OP later tonight.

I'm trying to get most of this stuff done before I go on vacation at the end of next week.

Godfather on
  • Options
    bisondollarsbisondollars Registered User regular
    edited July 2009
    Finished the Enies Lobby arc.
    choppercry.jpg
    It's... a masterpiece.

bisondollars on
  • Options
    edited July 2009
    Here, I'll do one for the oft overlooked sometimes crew member Sogekun.

100 shots.

100 hits.

Xenogears of Bore on
  • Options
    CamuiCamui Sogekidan Registered User regular
    edited July 2009
    Here, I'll do one for the oft overlooked sometimes crew member Sogekun.

100 shots.

100 hits.

tldr

Also I thought Tony was in the same boat (Ah-ha!) as Luffy is when dealing with the King.

Camui on
  • Options
    KlykaKlyka DO you have any SPARE BATTERIES?Registered User regular
    edited July 2009
    Just got to the Saboady Archipelago.

Am I right to assume that shit is going to hit the fan?

Klyka on
    SC2 EU ID Klyka.110
    lTDyp.jpg
  • Options
    ThetherooThetheroo Registered User regular
    edited July 2009
    Klyka wrote: »
    Just got to the Saboady Archipelago.

Am I right to assume that shit is going to hit the fan?

Indeed.

Thetheroo on
  • Options
    YougottawannaYougottawanna Registered User regular
    edited July 2009
    For someone new to the series, would you all recommend the anime or the manga? I'm leaning towards the anime, since it seems like a world like this would be better in color. But I don't want to miss stuff if there are things that happen in the manga but not the anime.

Yougottawanna on
  • Options
    edited July 2009
    Anime is very faithful, so no worries there.

Xenogears of Bore on
  • Options
    Professor SnugglesworthProfessor Snugglesworth Registered User regular
    edited July 2009
    Since I'm currently following the anime and not the manga, I trust this thread will keep courteous with the spoilers.

But yeah, consider me a big One Piece fan. There is truly nothing like it anime-wise. It breaks off of its typical anime cliches and focuses purely on being fun, random, and all around entertaining. For such simple designs, you'd never expect such huge set-pieces and large number of behind-the-scenes backstories.

If I could only recommend five animes to watch, One Piece would definetely be one of them.

Also, OP fails for not including Zombie Night.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fh9m9un744w

Professor Snugglesworth on
This discussion has been closed.