As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

The Android Thread - Oh hey, Google is pretty cool.

1596061626365»

• ZetxZetx 🐧 Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    Here it is and it's based on this tiled wallpaper. I don't remember where I found it. (My post in the customization thread)

Zetx on
    76561197966849367.png
  • bloodatonementbloodatonement Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    I was hoping it was a slow blinking live wallpaper

bloodatonement on
    Zdy0pmg.jpg
    Steam ID: Good Life
  • ZetxZetx 🐧 Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    Yeah, I wish. I also wish someone would mod the nexus live wallpaper so that you can specify the background image and colors that pass by. I know the one on the cyanogen mod has different ones but nothing the user can specify.

Zetx on
    76561197966849367.png
  • Mai-KeroMai-Kero Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    Has anyone found any neat games that showcase the potential of modern handset tech for Android? I saw a GTA clone on a Palm Pre once that looked ridiculously good, but I can't find any games for my Incredible that aren't risk clones (of which there are a few cool ones) or side-scrollers (of which I can't find any good ones.)

Mai-Kero on
  • king_sleepking_sleep Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    oh man I was ready to jump on the Sprint Evo and now i hear about the Verizon Droid X, hmmmm decisions.
    So that or Iphone 4, to be honest though i rarely use my phone. I mostly use my iphone to check the time and my email, however the family plan is killing my wallets. My brother is paying 70 a month with the SERO plan and i have not priced the Verizon one. How easy would it be to keep my number and transfer contacts that i do have?

king_sleep on
    3DS Friend Code:4596-9457-3563
  • JAEFJAEF Unstoppably Bald Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    king_sleep wrote: »
    How easy would it be to keep my number and transfer contacts that i do have?
    You will be able to do this no matter what phone and carrier you decide on.

JAEF on
  • EliteLamerEliteLamer __BANNED USERS regular
    edited June 2010
    king_sleep wrote: »
    oh man I was ready to jump on the Sprint Evo and now i hear about the Verizon Droid X, hmmmm decisions.
    So that or Iphone 4, to be honest though i rarely use my phone. I mostly use my iphone to check the time and my email, however the family plan is killing my wallets. My brother is paying 70 a month with the SERO plan and i have not priced the Verizon one. How easy would it be to keep my number and transfer contacts that i do have?

Easy to transfer contacts and porting a number is easy. They are required by law to let you port the number.

EliteLamer on
    SEGA
    p561852.jpg
This discussion has been closed.