As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread:

Lamp/Light covers

kitchkitch Registered User regular
edited July 2009 in Help / Advice Forum
I want a wall-mounted light in my office, but I'm not sure where I could find something similar to the cover in the image below.


Settle for what's at Ikea maybe? I haven't looked around yet, and was wondering if anyone here had some favorite places to shop for this kinda stuff.

kitch on


  • Options
    ImprovoloneImprovolone Registered User regular
    edited July 2009
    That would probably be called a sconce.
    Ikea certainly has a lot of options for lighting, but so does the internet.

    Improvolone on
    Voice actor for hire. My time is free if your project is!
  • Options
    MichaelLCMichaelLC In what furnace was thy brain? ChicagoRegistered User regular
    edited July 2009
    Pretty much any home store like Menards, Home Depot, Lowes, etc. will have a selection. Here's Lowes, for example.

    MichaelLC on
Sign In or Register to comment.