Options

[PHALLA] Whedonverse Deux: Day 11 - Glory defeated; Scoobies/Good Victory!

24567121

Posts

  • Options
    SpectrumSpectrum Archer of Inferno Chaldea Rec RoomRegistered User regular
    edited July 2009
    Dunadan019 wrote: »
    also, I may or may not be finding the inactivity statements Ironic after the FE phalla.
    Host inactivity is the best inactivity.

    Spectrum on
    XNnw6Gk.jpg
  • Options
    JaentherJaenther Registered User regular
    edited July 2009
    !Signup

    Jaenther on
  • Options
    nevilleneville The Worst Gay (Seriously. The Worst!)Registered User regular
    edited July 2009
    What color are votes? I will modify the OP.
    Signups should be current as of post #46

    neville on
    nevillexmassig1.png
  • Options
    nevilleneville The Worst Gay (Seriously. The Worst!)Registered User regular
    edited July 2009
    jdarksun wrote: »
    jdarksun wrote: »
    Clarification: Will Dollhouse be included in this Phalla?
    *facepalm*
    Hey, it's not my fault if the good Mr. neville didn't / isn't using a term in the generally accepted manner.

    Also: whine all you want, you're still not 3rd. Cranky, cranky soda.

    Clearly you must be new to my Phallas.
    I do things my way.

    Clarification request denied.

    neville on
    nevillexmassig1.png
  • Options
    kimekime Queen of Blades Registered User regular
    edited July 2009
    neville wrote: »
    What color are votes? I will modify the OP.
    Signups should be current as of post #46
    Votes are typically red.

    kime on
    Battle.net ID: kime#1822
    3DS Friend Code: 3110-5393-4113
    Steam profile
  • Options
    DaiusDaius Registered User regular
    edited July 2009
    Also if I could have any character at all, it'd be Badger.

    Man being Badger'd be awesome.

    Daius on
    bigbosssig.png
  • Options
    SpectralSporkSpectralSpork Registered User regular
    edited July 2009
    neville wrote: »
    jdarksun wrote: »
    jdarksun wrote: »
    Clarification: Will Dollhouse be included in this Phalla?
    *facepalm*
    Hey, it's not my fault if the good Mr. neville didn't / isn't using a term in the generally accepted manner.

    Also: whine all you want, you're still not 3rd. Cranky, cranky soda.

    Clearly you must be new to my Phallas.
    I do things my way.

    Clarification request denied.


    Doesn't make it right

    SpectralSpork on
  • Options
    Gandalf_the_CrazedGandalf_the_Crazed Vigilo ConfidoRegistered User regular
    edited July 2009
    Votes are usually red, with retractions in lime. Yellow (and cyan and such) are usually for special circumstances.

    EDIT: Beat'd. By Kime. Oh, the shame.

    Gandalf_the_Crazed on
    PEUsig_zps56da03ec.jpg
  • Options
    SpectrumSpectrum Archer of Inferno Chaldea Rec RoomRegistered User regular
    edited July 2009
    neville wrote: »
    Please read the entire OP.
    Several clarifications asked have been answered already.
    Yeah...I'm not seeing it. Specifically regarding action order, as I can see how asking about trickle-down can fall under your mechanics rule. Even a "Clarification denied" would suffice.

    That + the dead rule. Because you say "no dead talking", but then you follow that up with "living - don't talk to dead" and vice versa. So I'm explicitly checking the not followed up case of dead talking to dead.

    Spectrum on
    XNnw6Gk.jpg
  • Options
    nevilleneville The Worst Gay (Seriously. The Worst!)Registered User regular
    edited July 2009
    Spectrum wrote: »
    The usual clarifications:

    What is the action order?

    Clarification request denied.

    Spectrum wrote: »

    Is there vote trickle-down?


    No.

    Spectrum wrote: »

    Can dead folks talk to each other?

    No; This is already explained in the OP.

    neville on
    nevillexmassig1.png
  • Options
    B:LB:L I've done worse. Registered User regular
    edited July 2009
    !Well I guess I'll sign up, even though Joss Whedon sucks.

    B:L on
    10mvrci.png click for Anime chat
  • Options
    SpectrumSpectrum Archer of Inferno Chaldea Rec RoomRegistered User regular
    edited July 2009
    dead boards is not all-inclusive of dead talking to each other, but thank you. =)

    Spectrum on
    XNnw6Gk.jpg
  • Options
    nevilleneville The Worst Gay (Seriously. The Worst!)Registered User regular
    edited July 2009
    B:L wrote: »
    !Well I guess I'll sign up, even though Joss Whedon sucks.

    You have been devoured by a grue. Or vampire.

    neville on
    nevillexmassig1.png
  • Options
    Dunadan019Dunadan019 Registered User regular
    edited July 2009
    so I'm guessing that there is resurrection as that is the only reason to stop dead people from talking.

    Dunadan019 on
  • Options
    B:LB:L I've done worse. Registered User regular
    edited July 2009
    neville wrote: »
    B:L wrote: »
    !Well I guess I'll sign up, even though Joss Whedon sucks.

    You have been devoured by a grue. Or vampire.

    I'll make an exception and allow myself to be mafia this game, to destroy the Whedonverse.

    Because that is truly the side of good.

    B:L on
    10mvrci.png click for Anime chat
  • Options
    HounHoun Registered User regular
    edited July 2009
    Dunadan019 wrote: »
    so I'm guessing that there is resurrection as that is the only reason to stop dead people from talking.

    Or an ability that allows the ghosts of the dead to be asked questions... or an "undead" state where players still have a hidden influence on the game, etc.

    Houn on
  • Options
    nevilleneville The Worst Gay (Seriously. The Worst!)Registered User regular
    edited July 2009
    kime wrote: »
    neville wrote: »
    What color are votes? I will modify the OP.
    Signups should be current as of post #46
    Votes are typically red.

    OP updated, thank you.

    neville on
    nevillexmassig1.png
  • Options
    vagrant_windsvagrant_winds Overworked Mysterious Eldritch Horror Hunter XX Registered User regular
    edited July 2009
    !Signing Up

    Am I going to die Day One again?


    We already know that Angel > Buffy and that Firefly is just awesome. But is Dr. Horrible being included (please say yes)? :)

    vagrant_winds on
    // Steam: VWinds // PSN: vagrant_winds //
    // Switch: SW-5306-0651-6424 //
  • Options
    DevoutlyApatheticDevoutlyApathetic Registered User regular
    edited July 2009
    Sign up.

    DevoutlyApathetic on
    Nod. Get treat. PSN: Quippish
  • Options
    naporeonnaporeon Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    edited July 2009
    I haven't done a Phalla with most of you, but I would like to state for the record that I'd love to make it past the first or second day.

    Like, really, really love it.

    naporeon on
  • Options
    InfidelInfidel Heretic Registered User regular
    edited July 2009
    *facepalm*

    You'll be hearing from my lawyers.

    Infidel on
    OrokosPA.png
  • Options
    Dunadan019Dunadan019 Registered User regular
    edited July 2009
    Houn wrote: »
    Dunadan019 wrote: »
    so I'm guessing that there is resurrection as that is the only reason to stop dead people from talking.

    Or an ability that allows the ghosts of the dead to be asked questions... or an "undead" state where players still have a hidden influence on the game, etc.

    how about an ability that allows the dead to stalk the living and eat their souls?

    Dunadan019 on
  • Options
    SpectrumSpectrum Archer of Inferno Chaldea Rec RoomRegistered User regular
    edited July 2009
    B:L wrote: »
    neville wrote: »
    B:L wrote: »
    !Well I guess I'll sign up, even though Joss Whedon sucks.

    You have been devoured by a grue. Or vampire.

    I'll make an exception and allow myself to be mafia this game, to destroy the Whedonverse.

    Because that is truly the side of good.
    You know that you're actually going to end up in a neutral, powerless team with me, right? And that we're going to get focused fire by like 5 different groups of people on Day 1?

    Also, hey people spread the word, because it looks like signups end in 4 hours if I'm not mistaken.

    Spectrum on
    XNnw6Gk.jpg
  • Options
    kimekime Queen of Blades Registered User regular
    edited July 2009
    Wouldn't we all :(.

    No hard feelings if you die though! Lots of people have to die early. Just hope you get voted out, because then you get the entire day to taunt everyone :P. Being vigged or whatnot is much less entertaining since you didn't expect it haha.

    kime on
    Battle.net ID: kime#1822
    3DS Friend Code: 3110-5393-4113
    Steam profile
  • Options
    ThetherooThetheroo Registered User regular
    edited July 2009
    Oh God, please tell me I'm not too late.

    Also....
    MAXXXXIMMMMMUUSSSSSS!!!!!

    Thetheroo on
  • Options
    kimekime Queen of Blades Registered User regular
    edited July 2009
    (I will pretend I didn't see you screw up TTR :lol:)

    kime on
    Battle.net ID: kime#1822
    3DS Friend Code: 3110-5393-4113
    Steam profile
  • Options
    naporeonnaporeon Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    edited July 2009
    kime wrote: »
    Wouldn't we all :(.

    No hard feelings if you die though! Lots of people have to die early. Just hope you get voted out, because then you get the entire day to taunt everyone :P. Being vigged or whatnot is much less entertaining since you didn't expect it haha.
    You must not be familiar with my history in these things.

    Perhaps you should ask neville about our Phalladventures.

    naporeon on
  • Options
    SpectrumSpectrum Archer of Inferno Chaldea Rec RoomRegistered User regular
    edited July 2009
    Dunadan019 wrote: »
    Houn wrote: »
    Dunadan019 wrote: »
    so I'm guessing that there is resurrection as that is the only reason to stop dead people from talking.

    Or an ability that allows the ghosts of the dead to be asked questions... or an "undead" state where players still have a hidden influence on the game, etc.

    how about an ability that allows the dead to stalk the living and eat their souls?
    Honestly, I would be unsurprised to see a vampire mafia with a kill a night, with whoever they killed getting ressed as a vampire the day after. Either that + lots of other factions having a res available so you don't know exactly what they were raised as, or skip the "kill" part for that and just instantly convert. Maybe they get a kill + a convert per night.

    Spectrum on
    XNnw6Gk.jpg
  • Options
    Dunadan019Dunadan019 Registered User regular
    edited July 2009
    Spectrum wrote: »
    B:L wrote: »
    neville wrote: »
    B:L wrote: »
    !Well I guess I'll sign up, even though Joss Whedon sucks.

    You have been devoured by a grue. Or vampire.

    I'll make an exception and allow myself to be mafia this game, to destroy the Whedonverse.

    Because that is truly the side of good.
    You know that you're actually going to end up in a neutral, powerless team with me, right? And that we're going to get focused fire by like 5 different groups of people on Day 1?

    Also, hey people spread the word, because it looks like signups end in 4 hours if I'm not mistaken.

    I got 10 bucks that says you don't die on day 1.

    Dunadan019 on
  • Options
    ThetherooThetheroo Registered User regular
    edited July 2009
    kime wrote: »
    (I will pretend I didn't see you screw up TTR :lol:)

    Hush, or you die second.

    Thetheroo on
  • Options
    Orange SodaOrange Soda Registered User regular
    edited July 2009
    Infidel wrote: »
    *facepalm*

    You'll be hearing from my lawyers.

    http://forums.penny-arcade.com/showpost.php?p=7611175&postcount=2085

    Best ....death post....ever

    Orange Soda on
  • Options
    M.D.M.D. and then what happens? Registered User regular
    edited July 2009
    I will sign up if I can be the most evilest

    M.D. on
  • Options
    kimekime Queen of Blades Registered User regular
    edited July 2009
    Infidel wrote: »
    *facepalm*

    You'll be hearing from my lawyers.

    http://forums.penny-arcade.com/showpost.php?p=7611175&postcount=2085

    Best ....death post....ever

    Agreed.

    And Mr. D, you should have no trouble being evil. It comes naturally to you, it seems.

    kime on
    Battle.net ID: kime#1822
    3DS Friend Code: 3110-5393-4113
    Steam profile
  • Options
    oldmankenoldmanken Registered User regular
    edited July 2009
    !SIGN UP

    Am I too late?!

    oldmanken on
  • Options
    B:LB:L I've done worse. Registered User regular
    edited July 2009
    I will sign up if I can be the most evilest

    Let us work together to destroy the Whedonverse. It's not evil if it's an altruistic endeavor!

    Also, destroy kime second as requested.

    B:L on
    10mvrci.png click for Anime chat
  • Options
    Orange SodaOrange Soda Registered User regular
    edited July 2009
    Got it.

    Step One destroy whedonverse
    Step Two destroy kime
    Step Three don't kill spectrum
    ?????
    Profit

    Orange Soda on
  • Options
    M.D.M.D. and then what happens? Registered User regular
    edited July 2009
    Honestly, I think i've held more evil roles than good.

    M.D. on
  • Options
    EipnoomEipnoom Registered User regular
    edited July 2009
    !Signup

    Eipnoom on
  • Options
    HounHoun Registered User regular
    edited July 2009
    B:L wrote: »
    I will sign up if I can be the most evilest

    Let us work together to destroy the Whedonverse. It's not evil if it's an altruistic endeavor!

    Also, destroy kime second as requested.

    While I don't agree with your opinion, sir, I'll defend to the death your right to say it.

    Houn on
  • Options
    couttscoutts Registered User regular
    edited July 2009
    Houn wrote: »
    B:L wrote: »
    I will sign up if I can be the most evilest

    Let us work together to destroy the Whedonverse. It's not evil if it's an altruistic endeavor!

    Also, destroy kime second as requested.

    While I don't agree with your opinion, sir, I'll defend to the death your right to say it.

    Houn wants all votes towards B:L directed at him, you read it here first.

    coutts on
    Pearl FC - 2535 1604 7594 // Black FC - 2494 3438 2717
    scorpex.jpg
Sign In or Register to comment.