Options

[PHALLA] Whedonverse Deux: Day 11 - Glory defeated; Scoobies/Good Victory!

13567121

Posts

  • Options
    Captain ElevenCaptain Eleven The last card is a kronk Registered User regular
    edited July 2009
    What have I gotten myself into.

    Captain Eleven on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    RendRend Registered User regular
    edited July 2009
    coutts wrote: »
    Houn wrote: »
    B:L wrote: »
    I will sign up if I can be the most evilest

    Let us work together to destroy the Whedonverse. It's not evil if it's an altruistic endeavor!

    Also, destroy kime second as requested.

    While I don't agree with your opinion, sir, I'll defend to the death your right to say it.

    Houn wants all votes towards B:L directed at him, you read it here first.

    That's...

    o_O

    That's a lot of votes

    Rend on
  • Options
    HounHoun Registered User regular
    edited July 2009
    coutts wrote: »
    Houn wrote: »
    B:L wrote: »
    I will sign up if I can be the most evilest

    Let us work together to destroy the Whedonverse. It's not evil if it's an altruistic endeavor!

    Also, destroy kime second as requested.

    While I don't agree with your opinion, sir, I'll defend to the death your right to say it.

    Houn wants all votes towards B:L directed at him, you read it here first.

    Actually, I'd prefer all votes toward anyone be directed to you, sir. Underneath that cute and cuddly exterior beats a blackened heart of pure evil.

    Houn on
  • Options
    Gandalf_the_CrazedGandalf_the_Crazed Vigilo ConfidoRegistered User regular
    edited July 2009
    Jesus Christ. I have learned more about spreadsheeting in the last 20 minutes than in the entirety of my life to this point.

    I....I think I'm in love.

    Gandalf_the_Crazed on
    PEUsig_zps56da03ec.jpg
  • Options
    iamtheaznmaniamtheaznman Registered User regular
    edited July 2009
    !Sign up

    iamtheaznman on
  • Options
    SpectralSporkSpectralSpork Registered User regular
    edited July 2009
    Houn wrote: »
    B:L wrote: »
    I will sign up if I can be the most evilest

    Let us work together to destroy the Whedonverse. It's not evil if it's an altruistic endeavor!

    Also, destroy kime second as requested.

    While I don't agree with your opinion, sir, I'll defend to the death your right to say it.

    I'll just nuke spam everything and call it good enough.

    SpectralSpork on
  • Options
    RendRend Registered User regular
    edited July 2009
    Houn wrote: »
    coutts wrote: »
    Houn wrote: »
    B:L wrote: »
    I will sign up if I can be the most evilest

    Let us work together to destroy the Whedonverse. It's not evil if it's an altruistic endeavor!

    Also, destroy kime second as requested.

    While I don't agree with your opinion, sir, I'll defend to the death your right to say it.

    Houn wants all votes towards B:L directed at him, you read it here first.

    Actually, I'd prefer all votes toward anyone be directed to you, sir. Underneath that cute and cuddly exterior beats a blackened heart of pure evil.

    It's ok. B:L just wants the fire back.

    Rend on
  • Options
    SSGN727SSGN727 USS MICHIGAN Floating CalmlyRegistered User regular
    edited July 2009
    Sign up!

    Figure I should get myself back into visiting here with a good old neville run game

    SSGN727 on
    Steam | Twitch Stream | Youtube Channel | NNID: Soapdish
  • Options
    RendRend Registered User regular
    edited July 2009
    !Sign up

    iamtheaznman

    Quickly! If we don't do it now, we may never get another chance!

    Rend on
  • Options
    KeikaKeika Delectable tea, or deadly poison? Registered User regular
    edited July 2009
    !Sign up

    Looks like fun... and a good excuse to re-watch some old favorites. :)

    Keika on
    "My fancies are fireflies / Specks of living light / twinkling in the dark." ~Rabindranath Tagore
  • Options
    crimsoncoyotecrimsoncoyote Registered User regular
    edited July 2009
    Spectrum wrote: »
    Also, hey people spread the word, because it looks like signups end in 4 hours if I'm not mistaken.

    Closer to 7?

    crimsoncoyote on
  • Options
    crimsoncoyotecrimsoncoyote Registered User regular
    edited July 2009
    Rend wrote: »
    !Sign up

    iamtheaznman

    Quickly! If we don't do it now, we may never get another chance!

    I like this idea.

    crimsoncoyote on
  • Options
    samurai6966samurai6966 Registered User regular
    edited July 2009
    sign up

    samurai6966 on
  • Options
    couttscoutts Registered User regular
    edited July 2009
    Houn wrote: »
    coutts wrote: »
    Houn wrote: »
    B:L wrote: »
    I will sign up if I can be the most evilest

    Let us work together to destroy the Whedonverse. It's not evil if it's an altruistic endeavor!

    Also, destroy kime second as requested.

    While I don't agree with your opinion, sir, I'll defend to the death your right to say it.

    Houn wants all votes towards B:L directed at him, you read it here first.

    Actually, I'd prefer all votes toward anyone be directed to you, sir. Underneath that cute and cuddly exterior beats a blackened heart of pure evil.

    Otter's gotta eat, sometimes blackened hearts are all that are available.

    coutts on
    Pearl FC - 2535 1604 7594 // Black FC - 2494 3438 2717
    scorpex.jpg
  • Options
    InfidelInfidel Heretic Registered User regular
    edited July 2009
    Doesn't matter when it will fill up faster than the deadline.

    Unless something odd happens and we suddenly don't have the usual rush for the mains.

    But uhh, Neville will bring in a lot of non-regulars as already demonstrated.

    Infidel on
    OrokosPA.png
  • Options
    crimsoncoyotecrimsoncoyote Registered User regular
    edited July 2009
    Truth.

    Hell, we're over 100 posts and it's barely been 40 mins.

    crimsoncoyote on
  • Options
    The_ReflectionThe_Reflection Registered User regular
    edited July 2009
    Sign up

    if this is full already im gonna kill someone

    The_Reflection on
  • Options
    SpectrumSpectrum Archer of Inferno Chaldea Rec RoomRegistered User regular
    edited July 2009
    Spectrum wrote: »
    Also, hey people spread the word, because it looks like signups end in 4 hours if I'm not mistaken.

    Closer to 7?
    Oh, he actually put it in PST. Unexpected.

    I dunno. It's a Wednesday and signups not even being open overnight? I mean, it's obvious he's doing some PMing, but some people may miss it just because.

    Spectrum on
    XNnw6Gk.jpg
  • Options
    SpectralSporkSpectralSpork Registered User regular
    edited July 2009
    Spectrum wrote: »
    Spectrum wrote: »
    Also, hey people spread the word, because it looks like signups end in 4 hours if I'm not mistaken.

    Closer to 7?
    Oh, he actually put it in PST. Unexpected.

    I dunno. It's a Wednesday and signups not even being open overnight? I mean, it's obvious he's doing some PMing, but some people may miss it just because.

    Haven't you been paying attention, he doesn't care what we think of it.

    SpectralSpork on
  • Options
    nevilleneville The Worst Gay (Seriously. The Worst!)Registered User regular
    edited July 2009
    I will sign up if I can be the most evilest

    sign up the right way :P

    neville on
    nevillexmassig1.png
  • Options
    nevilleneville The Worst Gay (Seriously. The Worst!)Registered User regular
    edited July 2009
    Spectrum wrote: »
    Spectrum wrote: »
    Also, hey people spread the word, because it looks like signups end in 4 hours if I'm not mistaken.

    Closer to 7?
    Oh, he actually put it in PST. Unexpected.

    I dunno. It's a Wednesday and signups not even being open overnight? I mean, it's obvious he's doing some PMing, but some people may miss it just because.

    I put it in PST because I am in PST.
    Also I have a lot of calculations to do in my games, so the less I have to spend on figuring times the better.

    And I'm fine if signups need to remain up overnight.
    Historically, however, mine have closed quickly.

    neville on
    nevillexmassig1.png
  • Options
    samurai6966samurai6966 Registered User regular
    edited July 2009
    Not all the positions are closed yet? And if you say that there is no PM sign up on a post, you should keep that promise. Its wrong to give special favors to some people. Although it may make them a target. You may have screwed them over.

    samurai6966 on
  • Options
    SpectrumSpectrum Archer of Inferno Chaldea Rec RoomRegistered User regular
    edited July 2009
    Spectrum wrote: »
    Spectrum wrote: »
    Also, hey people spread the word, because it looks like signups end in 4 hours if I'm not mistaken.

    Closer to 7?
    Oh, he actually put it in PST. Unexpected.

    I dunno. It's a Wednesday and signups not even being open overnight? I mean, it's obvious he's doing some PMing, but some people may miss it just because.

    Haven't you been paying attention, he doesn't care what we think of it.
    There is a difference between not caring what we think and caring whether we sign up or not quickly.
    neville wrote: »
    Spectrum wrote: »
    Spectrum wrote: »
    Also, hey people spread the word, because it looks like signups end in 4 hours if I'm not mistaken.

    Closer to 7?
    Oh, he actually put it in PST. Unexpected.

    I dunno. It's a Wednesday and signups not even being open overnight? I mean, it's obvious he's doing some PMing, but some people may miss it just because.

    I put it in PST because I am in PST.
    Also I have a lot of calculations to do in my games, so the less I have to spend on figuring times the better.

    And I'm fine if signups need to remain up overnight.
    Historically, however, mine have closed quickly.
    No, you clearly put it in PST as part of some grand conspiracy. =p (That should get Spork started on timezones...)

    Spectrum on
    XNnw6Gk.jpg
  • Options
    nevilleneville The Worst Gay (Seriously. The Worst!)Registered User regular
    edited July 2009
    Also any SE++ regulars who I told of my game, if you dare go out because of inactivity, I will haunt you for years.

    YEARS.
    Don't make me look bad, you miscreants!

    neville on
    nevillexmassig1.png
  • Options
    naporeonnaporeon Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    edited July 2009
    neville wrote: »
    Also any SE++ regulars who I told of my game, if you dare go out because of inactivity, I will haunt you for years.

    YEARS.
    Don't make me look bad, you miscreants!
    Can we reduce the sentence if we order a pie?

    naporeon on
  • Options
    nevilleneville The Worst Gay (Seriously. The Worst!)Registered User regular
    edited July 2009
    Not all the positions are closed yet? And if you say that there is no PM sign up on a post, you should keep that promise. Its wrong to give special favors to some people. Although it may make them a target. You may have screwed them over.

    I changed it to STOP the pms, I am trying to honor those I already received.
    You're an ornery bunch, aren't you?

    neville on
    nevillexmassig1.png
  • Options
    StraightziStraightzi Here we may reign secure, and in my choice, To reign is worth ambition though in HellRegistered User regular
    edited July 2009
    yo dogg I am gonna !sign up for this shit

    Straightzi on
  • Options
    SpectralSporkSpectralSpork Registered User regular
    edited July 2009
    Spectrum needs to stop spreading rumors of PST and other nonsense. As clearly labeled in the Book of Phalla there is only one true Phalla given timezone. I can't help if it's EST.

    SpectralSpork on
  • Options
    kimekime Queen of Blades Registered User regular
    edited July 2009
    neville wrote: »
    I changed it to STOP the pms, I am trying to honor those I already received.
    You're an ornery bunch, aren't you?
    Why yes, yes we are.

    :P

    kime on
    Battle.net ID: kime#1822
    3DS Friend Code: 3110-5393-4113
    Steam profile
  • Options
    godmodegodmode Southeast JapanRegistered User regular
    edited July 2009
    Signup!

    godmode on
  • Options
    HounHoun Registered User regular
    edited July 2009
    Is this an SE++ game? I made a vow not to participate in anything SE++ when I signed up on these forums, and now I'm confused and frightened.

    There may also be wolves chasing me.

    Houn on
  • Options
    nevilleneville The Worst Gay (Seriously. The Worst!)Registered User regular
    edited July 2009
    naporeon wrote: »
    neville wrote: »
    Also any SE++ regulars who I told of my game, if you dare go out because of inactivity, I will haunt you for years.

    YEARS.
    Don't make me look bad, you miscreants!
    Can we reduce the sentence if we order a pie?

    Only slightly.

    neville on
    nevillexmassig1.png
  • Options
    samurai6966samurai6966 Registered User regular
    edited July 2009
    neville wrote: »
    Not all the positions are closed yet? And if you say that there is no PM sign up on a post, you should keep that promise. Its wrong to give special favors to some people. Although it may make them a target. You may have screwed them over.

    I changed it to STOP the pms, I am trying to honor those I already received.
    You're an ornery bunch, aren't you?

    Forgive me, as I have just got off work and suffering from a bad sun burn. And lack of sleep, soda, and money. And GTA4 makes me violent as well.

    samurai6966 on
  • Options
    InfidelInfidel Heretic Registered User regular
    edited July 2009
    neville wrote: »
    Not all the positions are closed yet? And if you say that there is no PM sign up on a post, you should keep that promise. Its wrong to give special favors to some people. Although it may make them a target. You may have screwed them over.

    I changed it to STOP the pms, I am trying to honor those I already received.
    You're an ornery bunch, aren't you?

    Yeah, I was going to point this out.

    Jeez you guys, relax. It's just phalla. :winky:

    Infidel on
    OrokosPA.png
  • Options
    SaraLunaSaraLuna Registered User regular
    edited July 2009
    !sign up

    SaraLuna on
  • Options
    SpectrumSpectrum Archer of Inferno Chaldea Rec RoomRegistered User regular
    edited July 2009
    Houn wrote: »
    Is this an SE++ game? I made a vow not to participate in anything SE++ when I signed up on these forums, and now I'm confused and frightened.

    There may also be wolves chasing me.
    The answer is very clearly to kill all the SE++ regulars first.

    (Also, kill Lounge regulars last.)

    Spectrum on
    XNnw6Gk.jpg
  • Options
    vagrant_windsvagrant_winds Overworked Mysterious Eldritch Horror Hunter XX Registered User regular
    edited July 2009
    GTA4

    I found your problem. You should be playing Saints Row 2.

    vagrant_winds on
    // Steam: VWinds // PSN: vagrant_winds //
    // Switch: SW-5306-0651-6424 //
  • Options
    nevilleneville The Worst Gay (Seriously. The Worst!)Registered User regular
    edited July 2009
    Updated through pablo_price.
    Away a bit some more working.
    Be back in a while to update OP and shake your cages some more.
    8-)

    neville on
    nevillexmassig1.png
  • Options
    couttscoutts Registered User regular
    edited July 2009
    GTA4

    I found your problem. You should be playing Saints Row 2.

    With your character having the british accent, it's the only way to shoot down stereotypical gangsters of varying ethnicities.

    coutts on
    Pearl FC - 2535 1604 7594 // Black FC - 2494 3438 2717
    scorpex.jpg
  • Options
    naporeonnaporeon Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    edited July 2009
    neville wrote: »
    naporeon wrote: »
    neville wrote: »
    Also any SE++ regulars who I told of my game, if you dare go out because of inactivity, I will haunt you for years.

    YEARS.
    Don't make me look bad, you miscreants!
    Can we reduce the sentence if we order a pie?

    Only slightly.
    Who am I kidding? I probably won't be around long enough to become inactive.

    naporeon on
Sign In or Register to comment.