As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

G&T Photoshop Battle Reborn Part 2: Revived Game Series

124»

• Options
    BlitzAce1981BlitzAce1981 Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    I've got a suggestion for the next Photoshop thread, not sure if it's been done yet or not.

How about a "add a well-known videogame weapon/item/accessory to a well known videogame".

Say for instance, tossing in the Portal gun in Silent Hill, or the Gravity gun in Final Fantasy. Stuff like that.

Good idea, y/n?

...I now have the rather worrying image of a post-Dirge Of Cerberus sequel for Final Fantasy VII, involving whoever-the-bad-guy-is-most-likely-Genesis-even-though-he's-Gackt releasing a swarm of Jenova-infused headcrabs, and Cloud fighting them off with a giant crowbar.

The worrying part of this is that part of me wants to see it just for the sheer what-the-fuckery.

BlitzAce1981 on
    PSN ID - BlitzAce1981 FFXIV - Raiden Solitaire (Sargatanas)
  • Options
    Rush3fanRush3fan Registered User new member
    edited September 2009
    iz5b4j.jpg
    I really do want to see this game. Rush 2049 was amazing, and a modern version of that (not that shit LA Rush which missed the whole point of the old ones) would be so awesome in my books.
    Just curious... Where was that image photo-shoped from??

Rush3fan on
  • Options
    DelzhandDelzhand Hard to miss. Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Bender_OIT wrote: »
    Something I made for the guys over at the now defunct Warcraft:TD homebrew site before that project stopped. I still think this would be a great official game:

warcrafttfsmall.jpg

Embiggened one that fits inside a NDS case:
    http://img215.imageshack.us/img215/1747/warcrafttdam8.jpg

Holy shit, this would be such an awesome gag gift.

Delzhand on
  • Options
    cwapfobrainscwapfobrains Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Rush3fan wrote: »
    iz5b4j.jpg
    I really do want to see this game. Rush 2049 was amazing, and a modern version of that (not that shit LA Rush which missed the whole point of the old ones) would be so awesome in my books.
    Just curious... Where was that image photo-shoped from??

The car was a concept car I found on Google Image Search, and I picked it because the image had it against a black background. The background image was from Deviantart: http://kaburan.deviantart.com/art/City-of-Light-79807408

cwapfobrains on
    camo_sig.png
    LoL Summoner: infobrains | XBL: cwap4brains | PSN: infobrains
  • Options
    Rush3fanRush3fan Registered User new member
    edited October 2009
    Sweet! Thanks! That will be very inspirational to the game I'm making. And sorry for the late response. My post before wasn't showing up..
    -Rush3fan

Rush3fan on