As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[PRIME] Have a Ticket/Need a Ticket Thread

• Options
    reinekecreinekec Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    1 BYOC TICKET FOR SALE!!!

Your Name: Colby
    Your Location: Minneapolis
    Best Contact Method: reinekec@gmail.com & PM
    How many tickets you have: 1 BYOC
    How much you are asking: Make an offer? Best offer takes it.
    What type of payments you take (legal trade only): Cash Only because it will need to be hand transfer at Will Call on Thursday.
    How you will distribute tickets (mail badges, e-mail receipt barcode, etc): Hand transfer at will call at the Hyatt.

reinekec on
  • Options
    ErixErix Registered User new member
    edited September 2009
    UPDATE: Ticket sold. Replying to all the messages because I didn't realize gmail was down

Erix on
  • Options
    baratronbaratron Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Erix wrote: »
    Want to Sell/Trade 3-day Pass

Just found out my other buddy only had a Friday pass also. Wonderful -,-

New deal on the table. It looks like we'll only be going Friday, So I would like to get rid of my 3-day. I'm willing to trade it for a Friday pass and cash at will-call. Contact info is the same.

Eric - I can't get to Gmail right now. It seems to be down, which is shocking and horrifying! But if you only want to go Friday, I'll pay for the Saturday & Sunday parts of your pass that you aren't using. We can meet up once you've finished with the pass, I'll give you cash and you hand it over.

This would actually be way better for me than trying to bid on a 3 day pass, because I only really want to go on Saturday.

PM me with how much you want for the 2 days you're not using.

baratron on
  • Options
    UrQuanLord88UrQuanLord88 Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    huh, you're right! Gmail is down. I'd totally buy your ticket though, Erix

UrQuanLord88 on
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/urquanlord88
    urquanlord88.png
    Streaming 8PST on weeknights
  • Options
    baratronbaratron Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    I asked first :P *laugh*

Seriously though, it's very stressful that Gmail is down. I use it as my main email account because it NEVER goes down! Before work this evening I had several threads running with various people about tickets or other elements of PAX, and now I can't see whether anyone's replied. Gah!

baratron on
  • Options
    Kwisatz HaderachKwisatz Haderach Registered User regular
    edited September 2009

Oh thank goodness - I thought it was just a local 'net issue...

Kwisatz Haderach on
    Twitter: @Quintonious (new, infrequently post)
    PSN: Quintonious
  • Options
    SandDogsSandDogs Registered User regular
    edited September 2009

Oh thank goodness - I thought it was just a local 'net issue...

Me too! It's really driving me nuts though :P

SandDogs on
  • Options
    NoodlerizerNoodlerizer Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Still need 3 friday tickets if anyone has them, or if I could borrow a couple 3 day passes for friday.

Noodlerizer on
  • Options
    Sesos253Sesos253 Registered User new member
    edited September 2009
    Looking to buy one ticket for Friday or Saturday or a 3 day pass

Name: John Carey
    Your Location: Tacoma, WA
    Best Contact Method:johnfcarey at comcast.net
    How many tickets you need: 1 of any day or 3 day pass
    What you are willing to pay: $75 for one day or $125 for 3 day
    How you are able to pay: Cash
    Preferred method of receiving tickets: In person

Sesos253 on
  • Options
    Meat ShieldMeat Shield Registered User new member
    edited September 2009
    Buying 3 day pass in cash today in Washington in person.

If you live in washington and are looking to get back what you paid for it this is your fastest and easiest transaction.

Last year I had an extra ticket and sold it for exactly what I paid for it. crazy thought huh? I guess I'm just gamer and not a scalper.

Either way, I will pay you upto 100% profit on your extra unneeded badge.

Thanks for making the smartest safest choice, and call me at 253-985-0204 for a purchase within the next 4 hours! -Meat Shield

Meat Shield on
  • Options
    TeknotronicTeknotronic Registered User regular
    edited September 2009

If you live in washington and are looking to get back what you paid for it this is your fastest and easiest transaction.

Last year I had an extra ticket and sold it for exactly what I paid for it. crazy thought huh? I guess I'm just gamer and not a scalper.

Thanks for making the smartest safest choice, and call me at 253-985-0204 for a purchase within the next 4 hours! -Meat Shield

Someone should sell this guy a ticket, just for the sheer fact that he put this much time into coloring his post.

Teknotronic on
  • Options
    kuato27kuato27 Registered User new member
    edited September 2009
    His name is also Meat Shield as an added bonus. Frustrated Gmail users can try going to google.com/ig and the POP version is working there.

kuato27 on
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    HAVE 1 Sunday ticket left. I have got offers for 100, to pickup tomorrow. If you want it, I will let it go today I live 20 min from seattle.

Noodlerizer on
  • Options
    alvarluxalvarlux Registered User new member
    edited September 2009
    alvarlux wrote: »
    SELLING 3DAY TICKET

Unfortunately I don't have time atm to weed through all the people who still need a ticket... so I have a 3 day pass that a friend of mine can no longer use that needs to go to a new home.

Your Name: Alex
    Your Location: Vancouver/Burnaby BC
    Best Contact Method: email (alvarlux@hotmail)
    How many tickets you have: 1 3 day pass
    How much you are asking: $50 or Best offer ReEdit: (Current best offer is $150)
    What type of payments you take (legal trade only): cash preferable
    How you will distribute tickets (mail badges, e-mail receipt barcode, etc): we can email the barcode and signed ID or meet you in person on the friday (or thursday night when we get in) and make the trade in person.

Edit: I'm selling this on behalf of someone else who wishes to wait at least till the end of the day before choosing someone, but the current high bid is $150.

Not an enticement to start a bidding war just informing people.

P.S - I would have sold this myself already if it had been my choice but its not, so please no "cash grab" "scalper" comments.

I've updated my original with the new best offer as well for those still looking for a 3day pass.

alvarlux on
  • Options
    BigRedBigRed Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Please stop turning your ticket into a bidding war. If you want that go to ebay.
    Bidding on things in the forums like what you are doing is against the rules.

BigRed on
    <MoeFwacky> besides, BigRed-Worky is right
  • Options
    kinja20kinja20 Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    SELLING 3DAY TICKET

Unfortunately I don't have time atm to weed through all the people who still need a ticket... so I have a 3 day pass that a friend of mine can no longer use that needs to go to a new home.

Your Name: Alex
    Your Location: Vancouver/Burnaby BC
    Best Contact Method: email (alvarlux@hotmail)
    How many tickets you have: 1 3 day pass
    How much you are asking: $50 or Best offer ReEdit: (Current best offer is $150)
    What type of payments you take (legal trade only): cash preferable
    How you will distribute tickets (mail badges, e-mail receipt barcode, etc): we can email the barcode and signed ID or meet you in person on the friday (or thursday night when we get in) and make the trade in person.

Edit: I'm selling this on behalf of someone else who wishes to wait at least till the end of the day before choosing someone, but the current high bid is $150.

Not an enticement to start a bidding war just informing people.

P.S - I would have sold this myself already if it had been my choice but its not, so please no "cash grab" "scalper" comments.

I've updated my original with the new best offer as well for those still looking for a 3day pass.

um so its 150$ to buy the ticket?

kinja20 on
  • Options
    ian.samuelian.samuel Washington, DCRegistered User regular
    edited September 2009
    I have a three day pass available. Here's the catch: I'm in Washington, DC, and so if you're going to get the ticket from me, you've got to be able to get it by overnight mail (I'll send tomorrow) or be in the area to pick up from me.

My Name: Ian Samuel
    Best Contact Method: ian@iansamuel.com OR 347-987-1519 (leave a message)

How Many Tickets I Have: One three-day pass

Payment By: Paypal, or cash in person

Asking Price: $50 OBO.

I'll need to decide this fast, so if you want, make an offer! I can ship by overnight mail tomorrow or deliver in-person to the DC metro area.

ian.samuel on
  • Options
    KamikazeCommunistKamikazeCommunist Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    YOU ME TALK NOW!

KamikazeCommunist on
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    ian.samuel wrote: »
    I have a three day pass available. Here's the catch: I'm in Washington, DC, and so if you're going to get the ticket from me, you've got to be able to get it by overnight mail (I'll send tomorrow) or be in the area to pick up from me.

I'll need to decide this fast, so if you want, make an offer! I can ship by overnight mail tomorrow or deliver in-person to the DC metro area.

my brother will call you about this

kinja20 on
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    Still need 3 friday passes send me any offer you have.....

Noodlerizer on
  • Options
    joel158joel158 Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    ian.samuel wrote: »

I sent an E-mail your way.

-Joel

joel158 on
  • Options
    EmeraldkingEmeraldking Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Your Name: Ash
    Your Location: Taccoma
    Best Contact Method: Call/Text 253-381-6458
    How many tickets you need: 1 x three-day pass
    What you are willing to pay: Up to $125
    Preferred method of receiving tickets: Willing to travel to pick up anywhere in the I-5 corridor Seattle to Oly, tonight, tomorrow.

Thanks

Emeraldking on
  • Options
    edited September 2009

Meat Shield on
  • Options
    TavinTavin Registered User new member
    edited September 2009
    3 Day Pass available

Update: I've been offered $150 by several people so far. Rather than try to continue the bids, I'm going to take all those who offered $150 and put the names in the hat, and pick a winner tonight at 7pm. Stay tuned.

My boyfriend can't go so I now have an extra 3-day pass available. Sorry for the short notice. I don't know if anyone is still looking for a pass at this late date but if you are, email me at tbuckleywa@gmail.com. I am accepting all offers through 8 pm (Seattle time) tomorrow (Wednesday) evening. Cash or PayPal only; I will give you the pass in person at PAX (I will be there early Friday morning). You choose the time and place (around PAX) to meet.

Tavin.

Tavin on
  • Options
    cedelacruzcedelacruz Kirkland WARegistered User regular
    edited September 2009
    cedelacruz wrote: »

NEED TICKET(S)

Your Name: Christian
    Your Location: Seattle
    Best Contact Method: email cedelacruz@msn.com
    How many tickets you need: 2 Friday passes
    What you are willing to pay: Up to $60.00 each, willing to negotiate!!!
    How you are able to pay: Cash or check, prefer in person or willing to pay via paypal as well
    Preferred method of receiving tickets: In person pickup! I live in the Seattle area and can meet up

**UPDATE**
    I was able to score a Friday and 3-Day pass for my bro and I! Thanks again for everyone's help!!!

Now for the good news! We only need the passes to go on Friday, so I can sell the 3-Day pass for anyone who wants to go Saturday and Sunday. I can meet up with you Friday night when I'm done or Saturday morning for the exchange.
    Shoot me offers at my email cedelacruz@msn.com if you're interested. I won't be able to check my email until I get off work at around 6PM tonight. So please be patient for my replies. Thanks again and happy hunting!

cedelacruz on
  • Options
    martinlandaumartinlandau Registered User new member
    edited September 2009
    Hey my name is Bill Wallace, first I am a huge Stereo3D gamer, next I am a writer with www.mtbs3d.com. I know this is last minute, but my boss Neil Schneider - running the largest Stereo3D gaming community on the web wanted me to try and attend this event and cover it and write a few articles. I need 2 tickets for the whole weekend and am willing to PAY to get them. I live in Tampa, FL and plan on flying out thursday. I can be reached at billw@mtbs3d.com or by phone 813-777-8595 Thanks to anyone that can help.

martinlandau on
  • Options
    KamikazeCommunistKamikazeCommunist Registered User regular
    edited September 2009

NEED TICKET(S)

Your Name: Christian
    Your Location: Seattle
    Best Contact Method: email cedelacruz@msn.com
    How many tickets you need: 2 Friday passes
    What you are willing to pay: Up to $60.00 each, willing to negotiate!!!
    How you are able to pay: Cash or check, prefer in person or willing to pay via paypal as well
    Preferred method of receiving tickets: In person pickup! I live in the Seattle area and can meet up

**UPDATE**
    I was able to score a Friday and 3-Day pass for my bro and I! Thanks again for everyone's help!!!

Now for the good news! We only need the passes to go on Friday, so I can sell the 3-Day pass for anyone who wants to go Saturday and Sunday. I can meet up with you Friday night when I'm done or Saturday morning for the exchange.
    Shoot me offers at my email cedelacruz@msn.com if you're interested. I won't be able to check my email until I get off work at around 6PM tonight. So please be patient for my replies. Thanks again and happy hunting!

PM/email sent

KamikazeCommunist on
  • Options
    iguyiguy Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Too many PM's to reply to so I'll try to address everyone here, I have two 3 day passes, possibly four, for anyone still needing passes. I'd prefer to sell them in person in Seattle, on Friday the 4th and will be asking for $60-$100 each (highest offer within this range will receive the passes) and please respond (using PM) by thursdsay afternoon otherwise I will give them to a friend who may or may not be able to go.

(*update: 2 Passes sold, will post again by thursday afternoon if the other two free up)

iguy on
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    Your Name: Anthony
    Your Location: Spanaway
    Best Contact Method: email kinja20@yahoo.com or call/text 253-592-3409
    How many tickets you need: 1 or 2 three-day passes
    What you are willing to pay: Up to $70 each
    How you are able to pay: Cash prefer in person
    Preferred method of receiving tickets: person pickup! I can get to seattle quickly

kinja20 on
  • Options
    teamutahnoobsteamutahnoobs Registered User new member
    edited September 2009
    iguy wrote: »
    Too many PM's to reply to so I'll try to address everyone here, I have two 3 day passes, possibly four, for anyone still needing passes. I'd prefer to sell them in person in Seattle, on Friday the 4th and will be asking for $60-$100 each (highest offer within this range will receive the passes) and please respond (using PM) by thursdsay afternoon otherwise I will give them to a friend who may or may not be able to go.

I would love to buy all of your passes I have a team competing in some tournaments in pax check your pm or pm me

teamutahnoobs on
  • Options
    bustermanzerobustermanzero Registered User new member
    edited September 2009
    Your Name: Peter
    Your Location: kelowna
    Best Contact Method: email peterwdawson@gmail.com or call/text 250-317-1146
    How many tickets you need: 1 three-day pass
    What you are willing to pay: Up to $100
    How you are able to pay: Cash, Paypal
    Preferred method of receiving tickets: In person in Seattle or via rapid mail

bustermanzero on
  • Options
    BigRedBigRed Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Meat Shield:

Dont spam your post, once is enough.

BigRed on
    <MoeFwacky> besides, BigRed-Worky is right
  • Options
    nerdgirlnerdgirl Registered User new member
    edited September 2009
    Your Name: Jessica
    Your Location: Orange, CA (Driving to Seattle)
    Best Contact Method: Text 6155945853, or email jessica.conley[at]gmail.com
    How many tickets you need: 3 x three-day pass, (will settle for other passes too)
    What you are willing to pay: $65 each
    Preferred method of receiving tickets: Pick up in Seattle Thursday

Thanks!!!!

nerdgirl on
    She's romantic, known to panic
    With anxiety attacks
    Literary, it's so scary
    Reading Brontes back to back
    She's playing Ragnarok on her mom's Magnavox
    She's underneath my skin like a million nanobots
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    BigRed wrote: »
    Meat Shield:

ONCE PER PAGE!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOO

Meat Shield on
  • Options
    TeknotronicTeknotronic Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    BigRed wrote: »
    Meat Shield:

ONCE PER PAGE!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOO

Don't anger the Big Red. I saw him eat a kids face off one time, and he wasn't even angry.

Teknotronic on
  • Options
    vanrulzzvanrulzz Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Name: Van
    Your Location: Maple Valley, WA
    Best Contact Method:vanrulzz @ yahoo . com
    How many tickets you need: ONE SATURDAY PASS
    What you are willing to pay: negotiable

if you can sell me one i will love you forever and ever and ever and ever

vanrulzz on
  • Options
    joel158joel158 Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Name: Joel
    Your Location: Burien WA
    Best Contact Method: Joel.Perfect AT GMAIL DOT COM
    How many tickets you need: 3 day pass
    What you are willing to pay: Negotiable

I traveled here from Tennessee to attend PAX with a friend, and didn't even think twice about it selling out because I was able to buy my ticket at the door last year with no problems. If you have one I will be forever grateful.

joel158 on
  • Options
    secretsoundsecretsound Registered User new member
    edited September 2009
    Name: Luke
    Your Location: Bellevue, WA
    Best Contact Method: myonlyone- at hotmail dot com
    How many tickets you need: 2x friday pass or 1x 3 day pass
    What you are willing to pay: Negotiable

secretsound on
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    HAVE 1 Sunday pass $100. Need to sell this to get Friday pass.

PM me or call or text me at 425-387-5271. I live between bellevue and seattle.

Noodlerizer on
  • Options
    pimpbot2021pimpbot2021 Registered User new member
    edited September 2009
    SOLD

pimpbot2021 on
This discussion has been closed.