As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[Mini Phalla] Phallabusters - Day 7: GAME OVER - GOOD AND POSITVE SLIME WIN

• kimekime Queen of Blades Registered User regular
    edited July 2009
    Hello world!

Not really focusing on this now, multitasking and playing IRC and whatnot.

But I wanted to make a post, so seeing as this is the only one I'm alive in.

HI.

Two baddies last night? OH NOES! MY TEAMMATES!

This was a worthless post but I'm feeling chattery and trying to distract myself from other things I should be doing :P.

kime on
    Battle.net ID: kime#1822
    3DS Friend Code: 3110-5393-4113
    Steam profile
  • ThanatosThanatos Registered User regular
    edited July 2009
    kime wrote: »
    Hello world!

Not really focusing on this now, multitasking and playing IRC and whatnot.

But I wanted to make a post, so seeing as this is the only one I'm alive in.

HI.

Two baddies last night? OH NOES! MY TEAMMATES!

This was a worthless post but I'm feeling chattery and trying to distract myself from other things I should be doing :P.
    I'm taking my vote for Infidel back and replacing it with a placeholder vote for !Kime.

Thanatos on
    edited July 2009
    Muahahaha!

(In all seriousness, sorry for the random post haha. Was trying to get the stupid TV to work correctly while attempting to play an IRC game and then realized that I wasn't dead in this one so wanted to comment.)

I will eat you, Thanatos!

kime on
    Steam profile
  • SeriouslySeriously Registered User regular
    edited July 2009
    The HNG hit a ghost!

Fantastic. Let me start warming it up for the next one.

Seriously on
  • nevilleneville The Worst Gay (Seriously. The Worst!)Registered User regular
    edited July 2009
    Placeholder vote on!Arivia in case I don't get back before tomorrow' vote close.
    Finals week. :|

Probably should be able to though!

Haha. I'm going to gun you down like the battle of Serenity Valley, Arivia! :P

neville on
    nevillexmassig1.png
  • AriviaArivia I Like A Challenge Earth-1Registered User regular
    edited July 2009
    neville wrote: »
    Placeholder vote on!Arivia in case I don't get back before tomorrow' vote close.
    Finals week. :|

Probably should be able to though!

thanks. <3 you too, neville.

Arivia on
    huntresssig.jpg
  • shalmeloshalmelo sees no evil Registered User regular
    edited July 2009
    coutts wrote: »
    Did erich zahn ask himself to reveal to himself earlier in the thread.. I'm so confused..

You know, in hindsight I'm pretty sure you're right. That's...odd.

shalmelo on
    Steam ID: Shalmelo || LoL: melo2boogaloo || tweets
  • JaentherJaenther Registered User regular
    edited July 2009
    Neville, because it didn't take in Phallaverse. (Just a placeholder, I promise. I should be home tomorrow with plenty of time to vote in useful fashion.)

Jaenther on
    edited July 2009
    1, 2....

Hey, if I vote for neville, I'll be third. Doesn't that make me super-suspicious?

kime on
    Steam profile
  • DJ EebsDJ Eebs Moderator, Administrator admin
    edited July 2009
    every possible vote makes you suspicious

DJ Eebs on
    edited July 2009
    Read my post, silly Geebs That is Not A Mod. I said super-suspicious!

kime on
    Steam profile
  • PowerpuppiesPowerpuppies drinking coffee in the mountain cabinRegistered User regular
    edited July 2009
    Man, neville, I signed up to protect her; you know what I gotta do now..

Powerpuppies on
    sig.gif
  • DJ EebsDJ Eebs Moderator, Administrator admin
    edited July 2009
    oh well in that case !kime

DJ Eebs on
  • psolmspsolms Registered User regular
    edited July 2009
    still suspect samurai

psolms on
  • ExarchExarch Registered User regular
    edited July 2009
    !Kime sounds good to me. I don't care for this early day Nevwagon.

Exarch on
    No gods or kings, only man.
    LoL: BunyipAristocrat
  • PowerpuppiesPowerpuppies drinking coffee in the mountain cabinRegistered User regular
    edited July 2009
    Me either, really. Wish it was just me and Arivia.

Powerpuppies on
    sig.gif
    edited July 2009
    Exarch wrote: »
    Actually, considering Erich was evil, the samurai vote has a bit more merit than yesterday.

'course, I refuse to give up my coveted third-place spot on neville :P. For now, at least....

kime on
    Steam profile
  • InfidelInfidel Heretic Registered User regular
    edited July 2009
    Erich was evil?

kime, broheim, wtf.

Infidel on
    OrokosPA.png
    edited July 2009
    kime wrote: »
    Exarch wrote: »
    Actually, considering Erich was evil, the samurai vote has a bit more merit than yesterday.

'course, I refuse to give up my coveted third-place spot on neville :P. For now, at least....

I also found his fake-drunk posting suspicious. It just felt like mafia. ...am I turning into ahava? D:

Powerpuppies on
    sig.gif
    edited July 2009

I meant good. The sentence doesn't even make sense if he was evil.

It's late stop yelling at me!

kime on
    Steam profile
  • ExarchExarch Registered User regular
    edited July 2009
    Wouldn't mind voting samurai either, but I'll sleep on it.

Exarch on
    No gods or kings, only man.
    LoL: BunyipAristocrat
    edited July 2009
    Infidel wrote: »
    Erich was evil?

kime, broheim, wtf.
    I saw that!

You jerk. Now you make it sound like I'm defending a vote, which I've taken great care to not be doing! Meanie.

kime on
    Steam profile
  • samurai6966samurai6966 Registered User regular
    edited July 2009
    psolms wrote: »
    still suspect samurai

Do you have some fucked up grudge against me psolms? Do you think that maybe your "The third person to jump on the bandwagon is EVIL!" is a attempt to keep your mafia buddies alive. You put that that out there and now no mafia will vote third (except kime) and every third vote will be killed.

samurai6966 on
  • AriviaArivia I Like A Challenge Earth-1Registered User regular
    edited July 2009
    psolms wrote: »
    still suspect samurai

Do you have some fucked up grudge against me psolms? Do you think that maybe your "The third person to jump on the bandwagon is EVIL!" is a attempt to keep your mafia buddies alive. You put that that out there and now no mafia will vote third (except kime) and every third vote will be killed.

by the way, lions are always evil, we should always have vote trickle for dac vin, etc etc. They're dead horses for a reason.

Arivia on
    huntresssig.jpg
  • RainfallRainfall Registered User regular
    edited July 2009
    Hm. I'm going to go with gut instinct here and say that !Samurai6966 has actually been acting suspiciously. He tossed me a rather peculiar PM after my initial vote for him yesterday, and then he didn't respond to my response, so I feel justified for voting twice in a row.

Three times will be too many. If you live today, I'll lay off, Sam!

Rainfall on
  • WildcatWildcat Registered User regular
    edited July 2009
    Wait, why kime?
    Thanatos wrote: »
    Well, two bad guys down, it looks like. All in all, I think that's probably a win for us.
    I'm worried by the fact that the players' names are all in green. That suggests good to me.

Wildcat on
  • samurai6966samurai6966 Registered User regular
    edited July 2009
    Rainfall wrote: »
    Hm. I'm going to go with gut instinct here and say that !Samurai6966 has actually been acting suspiciously. He tossed me a rather peculiar PM after my initial vote for him yesterday, and then he didn't respond to my response, so I feel justified for voting twice in a row.

All you said was that drunkposter are assholes. Why respond to that?

samurai6966 on
  • EbfanEbfan Wimmy Wam Wam Wozzle! Registered User regular
    edited July 2009
    Man, I think the speed at which the neville mini-bandwagon formed is rather alarming. I don't know who was being serious with their votes and who were just voting for him as a placeholder as a joke, but something just feels off with how quickly that formed. Maybe I'm looking into it a little to much, but that just really seemed weird.

Ebfan on
  • Orange SodaOrange Soda Registered User regular
    edited July 2009
    Samurai6966, because the other options at this point are dumb.

Vote count is:
    Samurai6966: 3
    Kime: 3
    Neville: 3
    Infidel: 1
    Psolms: 1

Orange Soda on
  • TrustTrust Registered User regular
    edited July 2009
    Thanatos. Didn't like the chipper 'go village' right after narration. Just a gut feeling.

Trust on
    We Stand Ready
  • dunedainjedidunedainjedi Registered User regular
    edited July 2009
    I don't like the neville or kime wagons.

Samurai seems like the best bet atm. Although Trust makes an interesting point.

dunedainjedi on
    edited July 2009
    Wildcat wrote: »
    Wait, why kime?
    Well, two bad guys down, it looks like. All in all, I think that's probably a win for us.
    I'm worried by the fact that the players' names are all in green. That suggests good to me.
    o_O

So, you're saying that the Scoleri Brothers and the Librarian are good guys, based solely on the color of the player names posted?

Really? Really? That suggests to me either that you're evil, and trying to start a really stupid debate, or that you're good, and really stupid. So, which is it?

You know what, I don't think I really care which it is. !Wildcat. Forget placeholder, there's a good chance this is hitting a baddie.

Thanatos on
  • RainfallRainfall Registered User regular
    edited July 2009
    Rainfall wrote: »

All you said was that drunkposter are assholes. Why respond to that?

Well the fact that you saw fit to PM me about it was pretty sketchy to begin with.

Rainfall on
  • WildcatWildcat Registered User regular
    edited July 2009
    Wait, why kime?
    o_O

So, you're saying that the Scoleri Brothers and the Librarian are good guys, based solely on the color of the player names posted?

Really? Really? That suggests to me either that you're evil, and trying to start a really stupid debate, or that you're good, and really stupid. So, which is it?

You know what, I don't think I really care which it is. !Wildcat. Forget placeholder, there's a good chance this is hitting a baddie.
    No, I'm sounding a note of caution about jumping to conclusions. And frankly, your 'rah rah village' post combined with jumping all over the first person to so much as question you with personal insults isn't making you look too fine to my eyes either, buster.

Wildcat on
    edited July 2009
    Wait, why kime?
    o_O

No, I'm sounding a note of caution about jumping to conclusions. And frankly, your 'rah rah village' post combined with jumping all over the first person to so much as question you with personal insults isn't making you look too fine to my eyes either, buster.
    Then let's settle it, and see who's right.

Dunadan, do the names being in green mean that everyone who died was a good guy?

Thanatos on
  • Dunadan019Dunadan019 Registered User regular
    edited July 2009
    Dunadan, do the names being in green mean that everyone who died was a good guy?

Death colors represent specific aspects of that player's role. What they mean is up to you to figure out.

Dunadan019 on
    edited July 2009
    Dunadan019 wrote: »

Death colors represent specific aspects of that player's role. What they mean is up to you to figure out.
    By "death colors," do you mean the name that the player name is in, the name that the character's name is in, or both?

Thanatos on
    edited July 2009
    Dunadan019 wrote: »

By "death colors," do you mean the name that the player name is in, the name that the character's name is in, or both?

Both

Also, tonights narration might be late as I am going after work to sign the paperwork for my new car.

Dunadan019 on
  • SeriouslySeriously Registered User regular
    edited July 2009
    What kind of new car?

Seriously on
    edited July 2009
    Seriously wrote: »
    What kind of new car?

2010 Mercury Milan.

Dunadan019 on