Options

NFL

2456762

Posts

  • Options
    DJ EebsDJ Eebs Moderator, Administrator admin
    edited December 2006
    FortyTwo wrote:
    the wook wrote:
    FortyTwo wrote:
    I want the Bears to win the NFC because they have the best chance at holding LT short of 3 TDs in the Superbowl.

    Don't worry, the Ravens will take care of that when they knock them out of the playoffs.

    oh man that is funny

    hold on i can't tyupe i'm laughing too hard

    lol

    Ravens beat the Chargers once already this year. LT - 98 yards, ZERO TDs

    so yeah.

    That's dumb. Ask the Bears from last year after they lost in the first round to a team they'd demolished earlier in the season.

    DJ Eebs on
  • Options
    FortyTwoFortyTwo strongest man in the world The Land of Pleasant Living Registered User regular
    edited December 2006
    Geebs wrote:
    FortyTwo wrote:
    the wook wrote:
    FortyTwo wrote:
    I want the Bears to win the NFC because they have the best chance at holding LT short of 3 TDs in the Superbowl.

    Don't worry, the Ravens will take care of that when they knock them out of the playoffs.

    oh man that is funny

    hold on i can't tyupe i'm laughing too hard

    lol

    Ravens beat the Chargers once already this year. LT - 98 yards, ZERO TDs

    so yeah.

    That's dumb. Ask the Bears from last year after they lost in the first round to a team they'd demolished earlier in the season.

    My point is this. The Ravens match up VERY well against the Chargers and the Ravens D. has beaten LT before this year as well. The Chargers do not scare me.

    FortyTwo on
  • Options
    VolitorVolitor Registered User regular
    edited December 2006
    Dude, we're talking about the best running game in the NFL. San Diego can't be stopped.

    Denver thought they could stop them at home back in November, because they always had before. What happened? LT runs all over them. Their next meeting? Guess who ran all over them?


    The Ravens have a great defence, but I really don't think it's enough to stop the Chargers right now.

    Volitor on
    I own face.
  • Options
    FortyTwoFortyTwo strongest man in the world The Land of Pleasant Living Registered User regular
    edited December 2006
    Volitor wrote:
    Dude, we're talking about the best running game in the NFL. San Diego can't be stopped.

    Denver thought they could stop them at home back in November, because they always had before. What happened? LT runs all over them. Their next meeting? Guess who ran all over them?


    The Ravens have a great defence, but I really don't think it's enough to stop the Chargers right now.

    But the ravens HAVE stopped the Chargers already once this year. They have stopped LT in the past. They will stop LT again.

    Also you spelled defenSe wrong.

    FortyTwo on
  • Options
    VolitorVolitor Registered User regular
    edited December 2006
    You missed my point. Look up Denver's stats for playing Chargers at Denver. They always stopped LT, until recently. I agree that Baltimore is CAPABLE of stopping them, I'm just saying, it's not going to happen.

    Just because they beat the Chargers ONCE, doesn't mean they can again. I want more solid evidence!

    By the way, you spelt 'they' wrong.

    Volitor on
    I own face.
  • Options
    FortyTwoFortyTwo strongest man in the world The Land of Pleasant Living Registered User regular
    edited December 2006
    Volitor wrote:
    You missed my point. Look up Denver's stats for playing Chargers at Denver. They always stopped LT, until recently. I agree that Baltimore is CAPABLE of stopping them, I'm just saying, it's not going to happen.

    Just because they beat the Chargers ONCE, doesn't mean they can again. I want more solid evidence!

    By the way, you spelt 'they' wrong.

    Since 2000 the Ravens are 3-0 against the Chargers holding the Chargers to under 14 points each game.

    Not to mention that Marty Schottenheimer has some sort of allergic reaction to winning in the playoffs.

    FortyTwo on
  • Options
    A duck!A duck! Moderator, ClubPA mod
    edited December 2006
    FortyTwo wrote:
    Volitor wrote:
    Dude, we're talking about the best running game in the NFL. San Diego can't be stopped.

    Denver thought they could stop them at home back in November, because they always had before. What happened? LT runs all over them. Their next meeting? Guess who ran all over them?


    The Ravens have a great defence, but I really don't think it's enough to stop the Chargers right now.

    But the ravens HAVE stopped the Chargers already once this year. Thye have stopped LT in the past. They will stop LT again.

    Also you spelled defenSe wrong.

    And you spelled "they" wrong.

    PS - I think "defence" is one of the accepted British spellings.

    A duck! on
  • Options
    ShimShamShimSham Registered User regular
    edited December 2006
    A duck! wrote:
    FortyTwo wrote:
    Volitor wrote:
    Dude, we're talking about the best running game in the NFL. San Diego can't be stopped.

    Denver thought they could stop them at home back in November, because they always had before. What happened? LT runs all over them. Their next meeting? Guess who ran all over them?


    The Ravens have a great defence, but I really don't think it's enough to stop the Chargers right now.

    But the ravens HAVE stopped the Chargers already once this year. Thye have stopped LT in the past. They will stop LT again.

    Also you spelled defenSe wrong.

    And you spelled "they" wrong.
    You're a duck.

    You don't know how to spell.

    Ducks don't even wear pants.

    ShimSham on
    QcGKhPm.jpg
  • Options
    A duck!A duck! Moderator, ClubPA mod
    edited December 2006
    ShimSham wrote:
    A duck! wrote:
    FortyTwo wrote:
    Volitor wrote:
    Dude, we're talking about the best running game in the NFL. San Diego can't be stopped.

    Denver thought they could stop them at home back in November, because they always had before. What happened? LT runs all over them. Their next meeting? Guess who ran all over them?


    The Ravens have a great defence, but I really don't think it's enough to stop the Chargers right now.

    But the ravens HAVE stopped the Chargers already once this year. Thye have stopped LT in the past. They will stop LT again.

    Also you spelled defenSe wrong.

    And you spelled "they" wrong.
    You're a duck.

    You don't know how to spell.

    Ducks don't even wear pants.

    Then where did I get this Kool-Aid?

    A duck! on
  • Options
    ButtersButters A glass of some milks Registered User regular
    edited December 2006
    The problem with Baltimore is I don't see them scoring enough on San Diego. They won't win without some defensive points.

    Butters on
    PSN: idontworkhere582 | CFN: idontworkhere | Steam: lordbutters | Amazon Wishlist
  • Options
    the wookthe wook Registered User regular
    edited December 2006
    FortyTwo wrote:
    the wook wrote:
    FortyTwo wrote:
    I want the Bears to win the NFC because they have the best chance at holding LT short of 3 TDs in the Superbowl.

    Don't worry, the Ravens will take care of that when they knock them out of the playoffs.

    oh man that is funny

    hold on i can't tyupe i'm laughing too hard

    lol

    Ravens beat the Chargers once already this year. LT - 98 yards, ZERO TDs

    so yeah.

    if you honestly think that San Diego is the same team now that they were two months ago...

    well

    we'll just see won't we

    the wook on
  • Options
    ShimShamShimSham Registered User regular
    edited December 2006
    The Saints need to get on it.

    I'm not really worried, even if they lose this game, but I'd like them to go ahead and clinch.

    ShimSham on
    QcGKhPm.jpg
  • Options
    FortyTwoFortyTwo strongest man in the world The Land of Pleasant Living Registered User regular
    edited December 2006
    Ravens up 14-3 after a quarter and a minute.

    With BOLLER in at QB. Mcnair is fine, got his hand stepped on and cut. Nothing remotely serious, but its tender - we win we clinch.

    Boller is doing fine, McNair won't come back unless he is needed.

    FortyTwo on
  • Options
    SlagmireSlagmire Registered User regular
    edited December 2006
    FortyTwo wrote:
    Ravens up 14-3 after a quarter and a minute.

    With BOLLER in at QB. Mcnair is fine, got his hand stepped on and cut. Nothing remotely serious, but its tender - we win we clinch.

    Boller is doing fine, McNair won't come back unless he is needed.

    Yeah - I'm sure you'll be saying that really easily if my team wins on Monday, seeing as we could pretty much hand your mook team the number 2 spot.

    Slagmire on
  • Options
    the wookthe wook Registered User regular
    edited December 2006
    ShimSham wrote:
    The Saints need to get on it.

    I'm not really worried, even if they lose this game, but I'd like them to go ahead and clinch.

    the Saints got a gift on that drive. the 3rd and 9 screen play was snapped well after the play clock expired.

    the wook on
  • Options
    DynagripDynagrip Break me a million hearts HoustonRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    edited December 2006
    The Texans are being so thoroughly destroyed it's not even funny.

    Dynagrip on
  • Options
    Jazz SamuraiJazz Samurai Registered User regular
    edited December 2006
    In my dreams: Eagles vs. Chargers
    In reality: Saints vs. Chargers

    Saying that the Ravens already beat the Chargers has NO impact whatsoever. "Any given Sunday" ... plus I mean, the Chargers are very clearly the best team in the NFL right now.

    Jazz Samurai on
    yup
  • Options
    ShimShamShimSham Registered User regular
    edited December 2006
    Favre is now first in completions. :o

    ShimSham on
    QcGKhPm.jpg
  • Options
    JinnJinn Registered User regular
    edited December 2006
    ShimSham wrote:
    Favre is now first in completions. :o
    :o

    Jinn on
  • Options
    TachosTachos Registered User regular
    edited December 2006
    Did anyone watch the cowboys vs falcons game last night on NFL network or whatever? wow. I really hope those NFL network games dont become the norm, because holy shit thats the worst commentary i've ever heard in my life.

    Tachos on
    Your sig was too tall. -Thanatos
    Sig1copy.jpg
  • Options
    Anime OwnsAnime Owns Registered User regular
    edited December 2006
    Yeah, the commentary wasn't that great, but that's because Sanders is like the 3rd string announcer.

    "Come on Marshall, help me out here.."

    Damn, Deion, shut up already.
    Good game, though.

    Anime Owns on
  • Options
    TachosTachos Registered User regular
    edited December 2006
    Gigglio wrote:
    Yeah, the commentary wasn't that great, but that's because Sanders is like the 3rd string announcer.

    "Come on Marshall, help me out here.."

    Damn, Deion, shut up already.
    Good game, though.

    Gumbles voice is horrible too, "give him 2 on the play, give him 4 on the play" SHUT UP!!!

    Tachos on
    Your sig was too tall. -Thanatos
    Sig1copy.jpg
  • Options
    ShimShamShimSham Registered User regular
    edited December 2006
    The Saints Pass Defense is depressing me.

    ShimSham on
    QcGKhPm.jpg
  • Options
    ShimShamShimSham Registered User regular
    edited December 2006
    and I wasn't paying attention but the announcers just mentioned my city talking about some player.

    ShimSham on
    QcGKhPm.jpg
  • Options
    ButtersButters A glass of some milks Registered User regular
    edited December 2006
    ShimSham wrote:
    Favre is now first in completions. :o

    Woo!

    Butters on
    PSN: idontworkhere582 | CFN: idontworkhere | Steam: lordbutters | Amazon Wishlist
  • Options
    Dead LegendDead Legend Registered User regular
    edited December 2006
    one of the few times where i'm happy washington is doing good

    Dead Legend on
    diablo III - beardsnbeer#1508 Mechwarrior Online - Rusty Bock
  • Options
    ShimShamShimSham Registered User regular
    edited December 2006
    one of the few times where i'm happy washington is doing good
    :?:

    ShimSham on
    QcGKhPm.jpg
  • Options
    Dead LegendDead Legend Registered User regular
    edited December 2006
    ShimSham wrote:
    one of the few times where i'm happy washington is doing good
    :?:

    well after dallas getting reamed by new orleans, i wouldn't mind the redskins returning the favor.

    unfortunately, the saints are a damn good team where the skins don't have a chance in hell if they maintain such a tentative hold on points.

    Dead Legend on
    diablo III - beardsnbeer#1508 Mechwarrior Online - Rusty Bock
  • Options
    ShimShamShimSham Registered User regular
    edited December 2006
    Ah I see. Yeah, I honestly expected the Red Skins to surprise. Thankfully it doesn't matter that much because Carolina just isn't going to win today. So the Saints clinch their division anyway.

    And Brees just messed a throw pretty bad and got an INT. He stutter stepped and it messed up his delivery.

    ShimSham on
    QcGKhPm.jpg
  • Options
    Dead LegendDead Legend Registered User regular
    edited December 2006
    ShimSham wrote:
    Ah I see. Yeah, I honestly expected the Red Skins to surprise. Thankfully it doesn't matter that much because Carolina just isn't going to win today. So the Saints clinch their division anyway.

    And Brees just messed a throw pretty bad and got an INT. He stutter stepped and it messed up his delivery.

    see i'm fine with the saints, apart from the embarrasing game that dallas put up, which was mostly the cowboy's fault.

    but i wanted to smack the shit out of that asshole at the wings place last sunday night because everytime he said something, dallas managed to do it.

    fumble, interception, sack, etc.

    Dead Legend on
    diablo III - beardsnbeer#1508 Mechwarrior Online - Rusty Bock
  • Options
    DynagripDynagrip Break me a million hearts HoustonRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    edited December 2006
    Poor David Carr. I hope he likes being somebody's backup quarterback next year.

    Dynagrip on
  • Options
    Dead LegendDead Legend Registered User regular
    edited December 2006
    Dynagrip wrote:
    Poor David Carr. I hope he likes being somebody's backup quarterback next year.

    it's probably better than being raped by 11 defensive guys all the time

    Dead Legend on
    diablo III - beardsnbeer#1508 Mechwarrior Online - Rusty Bock
  • Options
    ShimShamShimSham Registered User regular
    edited December 2006
    Phew. Packers are having a rough day. But thankfully they just held Detroit to a FG when they were in the red zone. Hanging on to the 10-9 lead.

    I wish I could see this.

    ShimSham on
    QcGKhPm.jpg
  • Options
    ShimShamShimSham Registered User regular
    edited December 2006
    Brees has NO protection.

    Dammit O-line.

    ShimSham on
    QcGKhPm.jpg
  • Options
    DynagripDynagrip Break me a million hearts HoustonRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    edited December 2006
    Dynagrip wrote:
    Poor David Carr. I hope he likes being somebody's backup quarterback next year.

    it's probably better than being raped by 11 defensive guys all the time
    Most likely. I wonder how bad his nightmares are.

    Dynagrip on
  • Options
    ShimShamShimSham Registered User regular
    edited December 2006
    Packers win 17-9 and Saints clinch division despite losing to Washington.

    :o

    ShimSham on
    QcGKhPm.jpg
  • Options
    NewtronNewtron Registered User regular
    edited December 2006
    I stopped watching football years ago.

    Whats happening with the giants? Are they shit?

    Newtron on
  • Options
    ShimShamShimSham Registered User regular
    edited December 2006
    Newtron wrote:
    I stopped watching football years ago.

    Whats happening with the giants? Are they shit?
    A great team, that had a bad rough patch in the middle of the season that they're sort of rebounding from.

    They're about to play the Eagles in a huge NFC east game. Both teams pretty much have to win to keep their playoff hopes alive.

    ShimSham on
    QcGKhPm.jpg
  • Options
    RaneadosRaneados police apologist you shouldn't have been there, obviouslyRegistered User regular
    edited December 2006
    dude

    Bucs are having a good 2nd half


    amazing comeback if they pull it off

    Raneados on
  • Options
    DJ EebsDJ Eebs Moderator, Administrator admin
    edited December 2006
    I'll be surprised if the Bucs don't finish this off with a win now. The Bears don't seem to know what the fuck just happened.

    DJ Eebs on
This discussion has been closed.