Options

NFL

1565758596062»

Posts

  • Options
    JohnHamJohnHam Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    I live in Boston, I am a huge Patriots fan.

    That said, tonight was truly a fantastic game. It was like fucking character drama or some shit.

    The fucking Patriots defense walks out onto the field, looking essentially like the walking dead.

    Gaffney and Caldwell played alright, Gaffney was damned impressive, although Caldwell dropped some horrendously easy catches. I'm guessing because his eyes are the size of baseballs, whenever he blinks it takes like three seconds for his eyes to open back up.

    The Colts won because they very intelligently tired out the NE defense that seriously fucked them up for the first half. It was something like a 12min-3min ratio of offense in the 3rd quarter, and the Pats just got beaten the hell up. Rhodes and Addai were both awesome; what I wish Dillon/Maroney could be.

    Peyton played a damn good game, and it pains me to say it because he is a gargantuan prick. He engineered some fantastic drives and really really did a Patriots-esque job of spreading the ball around, which led to tiring the Pats defense. They were both great teams, they both played a hard game.

    Peyton, I hope you win your Super Bowl, you glorious ass. You are a great quarterback, and unlike some asshole Colts fans, I'm giving you what credit you deserve.

    Stop hating on Tom Brady, he is NOT a Peyton Manning, he never was. But, he is a great quarterback and he has done a great job in general since he became a starter. He had a good game, but the offense just could not stay on the field.

    JohnHam on
    signature.png

  • Options
    Kuribo's ShoeKuribo's Shoe Kuribo's Stocking North PoleRegistered User regular
    edited January 2007
    man, there are some angry people in this thread. I am ecstatic.

    Kuribo's Shoe on
    xmassig2.gif
  • Options
    CariblueCariblue Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    JohnHam wrote:
    I live in Boston, I am a huge Patriots fan.

    That said, tonight was truly a fantastic game. It was like fucking character drama or some shit.

    The fucking Patriots defense walks out onto the field, looking essentially like the walking dead.

    Gaffney and Caldwell played alright, Gaffney was damned impressive, although Caldwell dropped some horrendously easy catches. I'm guessing because his eyes are the size of baseballs, whenever he blinks it takes like three seconds for his eyes to open back up.

    The Colts won because they very intelligently tired out the NE defense that seriously fucked them up for the first half. It was something like a 12min-3min ratio of offense in the 3rd quarter, and the Pats just got beaten the hell up. Rhodes and Addai were both awesome; what I wish Dillon/Maroney could be.

    Peyton played a damn good game, and it pains me to say it because he is a gargantuan prick. He engineered some fantastic drives and really really did a Patriots-esque job of spreading the ball around, which led to tiring the Pats defense. They were both great teams, they both played a hard game.

    Peyton, I hope you win your Super Bowl, you glorious ass. You are a great quarterback, and unlike some asshole Colts fans, I'm giving you what credit you deserve.

    Stop hating on Tom Brady, he is NOT a Peyton Manning, he never was. But, he is a great quarterback and he has done a great job in general since he became a starter. He had a good game, but the offense just could not stay on the field.

    Brady was to busy thinking about banging some hot models then throwing the football. He should leave his personal life at home when he goes to work.

    What a piece of shit.

    Cariblue on
  • Options
    Anime OwnsAnime Owns Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    Some of the pass protection plays by the Pats were fucking jaw dropping.

    I hope there's some highlights up on youtube already. I really can't get over how good those guys were.

    Anime Owns on
  • Options
    StaleghotiStaleghoti Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    Staleghoti wrote:
    sark wrote:
    Oh goodie. For the next two weeks it's going to be:

    "Offense v. Defense" headlines and god damn Dungy/Smith love stories.

    WOO TWO BLACK COACHES IN SUPERBOWL WOOOOOOO

    i am excited, why aren't you?

    you fucking racist or something?

    Cotton Bowl

    Just like you to know that I am black and damn this is too funny

    KFC Bowl

    Staleghoti on
    tmmysta-sig.png2wT1Q.gifYAH!YAH!STEAMYoutubeMixesPSN: Clintown
    Dear satan I wish for this or maybe some of this....oh and I'm a medium or a large.
  • Options
    DragDrag Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    Cariblue wrote:
    JohnHam wrote:
    I live in Boston, I am a huge Patriots fan.

    That said, tonight was truly a fantastic game. It was like fucking character drama or some shit.

    The fucking Patriots defense walks out onto the field, looking essentially like the walking dead.

    Gaffney and Caldwell played alright, Gaffney was damned impressive, although Caldwell dropped some horrendously easy catches. I'm guessing because his eyes are the size of baseballs, whenever he blinks it takes like three seconds for his eyes to open back up.

    The Colts won because they very intelligently tired out the NE defense that seriously fucked them up for the first half. It was something like a 12min-3min ratio of offense in the 3rd quarter, and the Pats just got beaten the hell up. Rhodes and Addai were both awesome; what I wish Dillon/Maroney could be.

    Peyton played a damn good game, and it pains me to say it because he is a gargantuan prick. He engineered some fantastic drives and really really did a Patriots-esque job of spreading the ball around, which led to tiring the Pats defense. They were both great teams, they both played a hard game.

    Peyton, I hope you win your Super Bowl, you glorious ass. You are a great quarterback, and unlike some asshole Colts fans, I'm giving you what credit you deserve.

    Stop hating on Tom Brady, he is NOT a Peyton Manning, he never was. But, he is a great quarterback and he has done a great job in general since he became a starter. He had a good game, but the offense just could not stay on the field.

    Brady was to busy thinking about banging some hot models then throwing the football. He should leave his personal life at home when he goes to work.

    What a piece of shit.

    I like how he provides a nice, calm voice of reason and then you reply with some ridiculous inflammatory stuff like he just fucked your mother or something.

    Drag on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    WhippyWhippy Moderator, Admin Emeritus Admin Emeritus
    edited January 2007
    Staleghoti wrote:
    Staleghoti wrote:
    sark wrote:
    Oh goodie. For the next two weeks it's going to be:

    "Offense v. Defense" headlines and god damn Dungy/Smith love stories.

    WOO TWO BLACK COACHES IN SUPERBOWL WOOOOOOO

    i am excited, why aren't you?

    you fucking racist or something?

    Cotton Bowl

    Just like you to know that I am black and damn this is too funny

    KFC Bowl

    watermelon, fruit punch, and never paying child support bowl

    Whippy on
  • Options
    mrpakumrpaku Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    that's good racism, right there

    mrpaku on
  • Options
    The Otaku SuppositoryThe Otaku Suppository Bawstan New EnglandRegistered User regular
    edited January 2007
    Staleghoti wrote:
    Staleghoti wrote:
    sark wrote:
    Oh goodie. For the next two weeks it's going to be:

    "Offense v. Defense" headlines and god damn Dungy/Smith love stories.

    WOO TWO BLACK COACHES IN SUPERBOWL WOOOOOOO

    i am excited, why aren't you?

    you fucking racist or something?

    Cotton Bowl

    Just like you to know that I am black and damn this is too funny

    KFC Bowl

    watermelon, fruit punch, and never paying child support bowl

    shoop da whoop bowl

    The Otaku Suppository on
  • Options
    WhippyWhippy Moderator, Admin Emeritus Admin Emeritus
    edited January 2007
    Staleghoti wrote:
    Staleghoti wrote:
    sark wrote:
    Oh goodie. For the next two weeks it's going to be:

    "Offense v. Defense" headlines and god damn Dungy/Smith love stories.

    WOO TWO BLACK COACHES IN SUPERBOWL WOOOOOOO

    i am excited, why aren't you?

    you fucking racist or something?

    Cotton Bowl

    Just like you to know that I am black and damn this is too funny

    KFC Bowl

    watermelon, fruit punch, and never paying child support bowl

    shoop da whoop bowl

    white_xmas_al_jolson.jpg bowl

    Whippy on
  • Options
    DJ EebsDJ Eebs Moderator, Administrator admin
    edited January 2007
    pool's closed bowl

    DJ Eebs on
  • Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    edited January 2007
    Back of the Bus Bowl

    Raijin Quickfoot on
  • Options
    RonjonRonjon Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    SuperDarkBowl?

    Ronjon on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    FerryFerry Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    jolson2.jpg

    Ferry on
    ferrysigrn4.gif
  • Options
    mrpakumrpaku Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    D:




    D:

    mrpaku on
  • Options
    JohnHamJohnHam Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    So should I make a new NFL thread

    Dare I say

    A SUPERBOWL THREAD

    JohnHam on
    signature.png

  • Options
    Kewop DecamKewop Decam Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    :lol:

    yes, get to making the new thread, sir

    Kewop Decam on
    pasigfa7.jpg
  • Options
    RonjonRonjon Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    I want a peyton Bio, a Rex Bio, and bio's of the black coaches involved in the super thread. also throw in some katrina footage for good measure.

    Ronjon on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    Kuribo's ShoeKuribo's Shoe Kuribo's Stocking North PoleRegistered User regular
    edited January 2007
    so did we just like, turn off the racism rule for a minute there

    Kuribo's Shoe on
    xmassig2.gif
  • Options
    mrpakumrpaku Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    it's not racist if you don't use the n-word, shoe, didn't you know

    mrpaku on
  • Options
    Kuribo's ShoeKuribo's Shoe Kuribo's Stocking North PoleRegistered User regular
    edited January 2007
    ...n-gage?

    Kuribo's Shoe on
    xmassig2.gif
  • Options
    RonjonRonjon Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    ...n-gage?
    bigotted fuck!

    Ronjon on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    BogeyBogey I'm back, baby! Santa Monica, CAModerator Mod Emeritus
    edited January 2007
    JohnHam wrote:
    So should I make a new NFL thread

    Dare I say

    A SUPERBOWL THREAD
    Go for it.

    Bogey on
    Fitocracy: Join us in the SE++ group!
    XBox LIVE: Bogestrom | Destiny
    PSN: Bogestrom
This discussion has been closed.