Options

What would Brian Boitano [Chat]?

1356741

Posts

  • Options
    ElldrenElldren Is a woman dammit ceterum censeoRegistered User regular
    edited July 2009
    they both exist and are both good and both enjoyable

    Elldren on
    fuck gendered marketing
  • Options
    evilbobevilbob RADELAIDERegistered User regular
    edited July 2009
    Elldren wrote: »
    they both exist and are both good and both enjoyable
    that is true

    but one is better and more enjoyable than the other

    this is very important to me for I am a nerd on the internet

    evilbob on
    l5sruu1fyatf.jpg

  • Options
    Gorilla SaladGorilla Salad Registered User regular
    edited July 2009
    Well let others enjoy their Deus Ex and you can go have your system shock 2 and everyone is happy.

    Gorilla Salad on
  • Options
    ElldrenElldren Is a woman dammit ceterum censeoRegistered User regular
    edited July 2009
    new avatar will have to wait i suppose

    Elldren on
    fuck gendered marketing
  • Options
    _J__J_ Pedant Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    edited July 2009
    Elldren wrote: »
    new avatar will have to wait i suppose

    sad.

    _J_ on
  • Options
    BobCescaBobCesca Is a girl Birmingham, UKRegistered User regular
    edited July 2009
    Once again the crazy Brit does not understand the gun thread.

    BobCesca on
  • Options
    ElldrenElldren Is a woman dammit ceterum censeoRegistered User regular
    edited July 2009
    _J_ wrote: »
    Elldren wrote: »
    new avatar will have to wait i suppose

    sad.

    I do enjoy your potato man with noose in a pile of mall change.

    Elldren on
    fuck gendered marketing
  • Options
    ElldrenElldren Is a woman dammit ceterum censeoRegistered User regular
    edited July 2009
    BobCesca wrote: »
    Once again the crazy Brit does not understand the gun thread.

    Which one?

    Elldren on
    fuck gendered marketing
  • Options
    _J__J_ Pedant Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    edited July 2009
    BobCesca wrote: »
    Once again the crazy Brit does not understand the gun thread.

    It's not something subservient peons with no compulsion to overthrow their government would understand.

    _J_ on
  • Options
    FrosteeyFrosteey Elaise 1521-2945-8940Registered User regular
    edited July 2009
    Elldren wrote: »
    I am considering changing my av about.

    it needs to be more subversive

    Box.jpg

    Frosteey on
  • Options
    _J__J_ Pedant Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    edited July 2009
    Elldren wrote: »
    _J_ wrote: »
    Elldren wrote: »
    new avatar will have to wait i suppose

    sad.

    I do enjoy your potato man with noose in a pile of mall change.

    It's from a...

    nevermind.

    _J_ on
  • Options
    Dr Mario KartDr Mario Kart Games Dealer Austin, TXRegistered User regular
    edited July 2009
    I went through a lot of trouble getting system shock 1 to run, then I find out I cant change the controls (right?). I quit the game because of that alone.

    Does SS2 have customizeable controls?

    Dr Mario Kart on
  • Options
    ElldrenElldren Is a woman dammit ceterum censeoRegistered User regular
    edited July 2009
    Frosteey wrote: »
    Elldren wrote: »
    I am considering changing my av about.

    it needs to be more subversive

    Box.jpg

    Oh that is brilliant, but I can't just appropriate that one. Thanks frost

    Elldren on
    fuck gendered marketing
  • Options
    ThanatosThanatos Registered User regular
    edited July 2009
    Also, Variable, I'm with you: MST3K is lame. It also made a whole generation of socially-retarded, not-funny nerds think that doing that shit is hilarious.

    Thanatos on
  • Options
    ElldrenElldren Is a woman dammit ceterum censeoRegistered User regular
    edited July 2009
    Thanatos wrote: »
    Also, Variable, I'm with you: MST3K is lame. It also made a whole generation of socially-retarded, not-funny nerds think that doing that shit is hilarious.

    It is fun in a social setting with friends.

    Those are the key ingredients they always forget.

    Elldren on
    fuck gendered marketing
  • Options
    _J__J_ Pedant Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    edited July 2009
    Thanatos wrote: »
    Also, Variable, I'm with you: MST3K is lame. It also made a whole generation of socially-retarded, not-funny nerds think that doing that shit is hilarious.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Hh4M4vipAo

    Tell me that is not funny.

    _J_ on
  • Options
    VariableVariable Mouth Congress Stroke Me Lady FameRegistered User regular
    edited July 2009
    Thanatos wrote: »
    Also, Variable, I'm with you: MST3K is lame. It also made a whole generation of socially-retarded, not-funny nerds think that doing that shit is hilarious.

    yessssss

    Variable on
    BNet-Vari#1998 | Switch-SW 6960 6688 8388 | Steam | Twitch
  • Options
    BobCescaBobCesca Is a girl Birmingham, UKRegistered User regular
    edited July 2009
    Elldren wrote: »
    BobCesca wrote: »
    Once again the crazy Brit does not understand the gun thread.

    Which one?

    The one about the Senate doing something that has something to do with different States having different regulations about permits and suchlike.

    BobCesca on
  • Options
    ThanatosThanatos Registered User regular
    edited July 2009
    Elldren wrote: »
    Thanatos wrote: »
    Also, Variable, I'm with you: MST3K is lame. It also made a whole generation of socially-retarded, not-funny nerds think that doing that shit is hilarious.
    It is fun in a social setting with friends.

    Those are the key ingredients they always forget.
    The weeaboo is a fan.

    Let's all pretend to be surprised.

    Thanatos on
  • Options
    ElldrenElldren Is a woman dammit ceterum censeoRegistered User regular
    edited July 2009
    BobCesca wrote: »
    Elldren wrote: »
    BobCesca wrote: »
    Once again the crazy Brit does not understand the gun thread.

    Which one?

    The one about the Senate doing something that has something to do with different States having different regulations about permits and suchlike.

    I meant which brit?

    Elldren on
    fuck gendered marketing
  • Options
    _J__J_ Pedant Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    edited July 2009
    Narrator: But he won't spend a lot of time on the phone.
    Mike: He's mute.

    That is funny.

    _J_ on
  • Options
    ElldrenElldren Is a woman dammit ceterum censeoRegistered User regular
    edited July 2009
    Thanatos wrote: »
    Elldren wrote: »
    Thanatos wrote: »
    Also, Variable, I'm with you: MST3K is lame. It also made a whole generation of socially-retarded, not-funny nerds think that doing that shit is hilarious.
    It is fun in a social setting with friends.

    Those are the key ingredients they always forget.
    The weeaboo is a fan.

    Let's all pretend to be surprised.

    A fan of what? watching bad movies with people you like and laughing at them? then yes, I am.

    Elldren on
    fuck gendered marketing
  • Options
    RonaldoTheGypsyRonaldoTheGypsy Yes, yes Registered User regular
    edited July 2009
    Damned weeaboos. *shakes his fist*

    RonaldoTheGypsy on
  • Options
    BobCescaBobCesca Is a girl Birmingham, UKRegistered User regular
    edited July 2009
    Elldren wrote: »
    BobCesca wrote: »
    Elldren wrote: »
    BobCesca wrote: »
    Once again the crazy Brit does not understand the gun thread.

    Which one?

    The one about the Senate doing something that has something to do with different States having different regulations about permits and suchlike.

    I meant which brit?

    Me.

    BobCesca on
  • Options
    _J__J_ Pedant Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    edited July 2009
    Elldren wrote: »
    Thanatos wrote: »
    Elldren wrote: »
    Thanatos wrote: »
    Also, Variable, I'm with you: MST3K is lame. It also made a whole generation of socially-retarded, not-funny nerds think that doing that shit is hilarious.
    It is fun in a social setting with friends.

    Those are the key ingredients they always forget.
    The weeaboo is a fan.

    Let's all pretend to be surprised.

    A fan of what? watching bad movies with people you like and laughing at them? then yes, I am.

    My geographic friends here do not like MST3K or Rifftrax.

    If they died I would not miss them.

    _J_ on
  • Options
    WashWash Sweet Christmas Registered User regular
    edited July 2009
    There aren't many mutes around.

    I'd date a mute.

    Wash on
    gi5h0gjqwti1.jpg
  • Options
    _J__J_ Pedant Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    edited July 2009
    There aren't many mutes around.

    I'd date a mute.

    Agreed.

    _J_ on
  • Options
    ElldrenElldren Is a woman dammit ceterum censeoRegistered User regular
    edited July 2009
    I don't like them either because they aren't my jokes. Watching other people watching bad movies and making fun of them is silly.

    Elldren on
    fuck gendered marketing
  • Options
    WashWash Sweet Christmas Registered User regular
    edited July 2009
    _J_ wrote: »
    There aren't many mutes around.

    I'd date a mute.

    Agreed.

    I would honestly love the chance to communicate with someone without ever using words. I wouldn't want this to be the only way in which I communicate with everyone, but with one person it would be interesting.

    Wash on
    gi5h0gjqwti1.jpg
  • Options
    ElldrenElldren Is a woman dammit ceterum censeoRegistered User regular
    edited July 2009
    Damned weeaboos. *shakes his fist*

    Yeah, damn them and such.

    Elldren on
    fuck gendered marketing
  • Options
    ThanatosThanatos Registered User regular
    edited July 2009
    _J_ wrote: »
    There aren't many mutes around.

    I'd date a mute.
    Agreed.
    I would honestly love the chance to communicate with someone without ever using words. I wouldn't want this to be the only way in which I communicate with everyone, but with one person it would be interesting.
    I was thinking "yeah, totally, it would be way easier to ignore the bitch when she's being obnoxious."

    But your reason is good, too, I guess.

    Thanatos on
  • Options
    _J__J_ Pedant Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    edited July 2009
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P0_f5fkrCTA

    I forgot about that one.

    People who do not enjoy this are not worth consideration.

    _J_ on
  • Options
    ElldrenElldren Is a woman dammit ceterum censeoRegistered User regular
    edited July 2009
    BobCesca wrote: »
    Elldren wrote: »
    BobCesca wrote: »
    Elldren wrote: »
    BobCesca wrote: »
    Once again the crazy Brit does not understand the gun thread.

    Which one?

    The one about the Senate doing something that has something to do with different States having different regulations about permits and suchlike.

    I meant which brit?

    Me.

    It's largely an issue of devolved sovereignty.

    Elldren on
    fuck gendered marketing
  • Options
    _J__J_ Pedant Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    edited July 2009
    _J_ wrote: »
    There aren't many mutes around.

    I'd date a mute.

    Agreed.

    I would honestly love the chance to communicate with someone without ever using words. I wouldn't want this to be the only way in which I communicate with everyone, but with one person it would be interesting.

    Or you could not communicate at all.

    _J_ on
  • Options
    LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    edited July 2009
    I am now watching MST3K "Devil Doll"

    To those who don't like MST3K, I'm just going to say "You don't get it."

    You also don't get freedom. I'd put you on the same level of intelligence as birthers, by the way.


    Also, you know what I hate? What I really, really hate? The new popular slogan that everyone is using.

    "Now, more than ever."

    I hate that. Stop trying to get me to use your bank, eat your crappy fast food, or shop at your grocery store by asserting that your values are absolutely essential because omg recession.

    Now, more than ever? REALLY? REALLY? The dollar value menu is going to save me from bankruptcy?

    I hate you all.

    Ludious on
  • Options
    ElldrenElldren Is a woman dammit ceterum censeoRegistered User regular
    edited July 2009
    You must hate that phrase now, more than ever.

    Elldren on
    fuck gendered marketing
  • Options
    LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    edited July 2009
    Elldren wrote: »
    You must hate that phrase now, more than ever.

    You've moved up to #2 on my "First against the wall" list.

    Nothing can take the place of #1 Payday Loan Stores.


    You have, however, bumped Oboro down to #3, and Elendil is off the list completely now.

    Ludious on
  • Options
    _J__J_ Pedant Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    edited July 2009
    I am sad that the Obama v. mormon thread died. It had the makings of a good "Wait, Mormons believe that!?" discussion.

    _J_ on
  • Options
    LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    edited July 2009
    haha. "I command you to shake that money maker!!!"

    I love MST3K.

    Ludious on
  • Options
    _J__J_ Pedant Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    edited July 2009
    "There's no such thing as bi-sexual. That's just something they invented in the mid-90s to sell hair products."

    Yes.

    Yes to this.

    _J_ on
This discussion has been closed.