As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[D&D 4Eberron] The Mark of Prophecy OOC

123457»

• Options
    Mike DangerMike Danger "Diane..." a place both wonderful and strangeRegistered User regular
    edited October 2009
    Hm. I'll take Wyn's turn in an hour or so (plans with friends)

Mike Danger on
    Steam: Mike Danger | PSN/NNID: remadeking | 3DS: 2079-9204-4075
    oE0mva1.jpg
  • Options
    SnowSquallSnowSquall Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    Just to clear things up for my turn comes around; is the front door opened or closed? I need to know for shifting purposes.

SnowSquall on
    Quinnten, Human Sorceror [Giant Ants]
  • Options
    Mike DangerMike Danger "Diane..." a place both wonderful and strangeRegistered User regular
    edited October 2009
    I don't recall anyone closing it, so it's probably open.

goddamn, what were you, raised in a barn or something

Mike Danger on
    oE0mva1.jpg
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    Roll call! We're slumpin'. Slowing down. Or something.

I understand how people might have a ton of stuff to do (I am continually So Fuckin' Busy every week), but I've been trying to keep up with the game as much as possible.

If people want to drop out, I will not hold it against you forever or something silly. Life happens. I can recruit new whatevers and use my PC Horrible, Horrible Death Generator to end you.

Also, The Incident was initially unimpressive but it has been growing on me. Drawing the Line, The Seance, and I Drive the Hearse are probably my favorites (although I will agree that it does not match up to the glories of In Absentia).

Mike Danger on
    oE0mva1.jpg
  • Options
    lodwilklodwilk Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    I'm still here, and posting whenever my turn is up. Granted I probably should have been keeping the OOC thread up to pressure people to post more frequently.

lodwilk on
  • Options
    AriviaArivia I Like A Challenge Earth-1Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    I am here. Maril's axe hungers for more skull-counterweights.

Drawing the Line is excellent, but I actually haven't made it through the entire album once. Not even Disc 2. :(

Arivia on
    huntresssig.jpg
  • Options
    SnowSquallSnowSquall Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    Still here, and more than willing to keep going on. I swear I have yet to roll curse damage on something, and I'd damned if I give up before I can do that.
    lodwilk wrote: »
    I'm still here, and posting whenever my turn is up. Granted I probably should have been keeping the OOC thread up to pressure people to post more frequently.

Yeah I'm guilty of not keeping up in that regard, too.

SnowSquall on
    Quinnten, Human Sorceror [Giant Ants]
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    So, 2 out of 5 MIA is not bad. I guess I will shoot ?! and Rainfall PMs.

Mike Danger on
    oE0mva1.jpg
  • Options
    interrobanginterrobang kawaii as  hellRegistered User regular
    edited November 2009
    So it turns out that I'm retarded and didn't realize it was my turn for like... two weeks. I apologize for holding up the game. :(

interrobang on
  • Options
    RainfallRainfall Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    I totally told you it was your turn like two weeks ago. I guess you fail hard.

In other news I'm still around. Just waitin' for my turn and trying to draw a map for space dragons.

Rainfall on
  • Options
    interrobanginterrobang kawaii as  hellRegistered User regular
    edited November 2009
    I... have no collection of this.

Obviously, I am the fail-est. Anyway! We're back on track now.

interrobang on