As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Graphic Violence Presents Contest: Silver Age Heroes and Villains! DEADLINE OVER

• AntimatterAntimatter Devo Was Right Gates of SteelRegistered User regular
    edited August 2009
    I don't think my idea is Silver Age enough. What qualities are considered important or essential for purposes of Silver Age-ification?

Name alliteration
    origin that mixes silly secret identity with tragic origin

Antimatter on
  • Robos A Go GoRobos A Go Go Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    I can do that!

Robos A Go Go on
  • Golden YakGolden Yak Burnished Bovine The sunny beaches of CanadaRegistered User regular
    edited August 2009
    pacc_01.jpg

pacc_02.jpg

And lo, there shall come... a Car Man
    I may have overdone the ridiculous part of the ridiculous silver-age super villain origin. Are there goofier comic character ideas out there that have really been created?

Yes.

But not by much.

Nonetheless, I stand by the Car Man. Pretty sure both pages covers all the bases from the OP guidelines.

Golden Yak on
    H9f4bVe.png
  • Robos A Go GoRobos A Go Go Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    Wow, I don't think I can praise that enough, Yak. Hilarious concept and great execution.

Robos A Go Go on
  • The Lovely BastardThe Lovely Bastard Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    oh dang I gotta write my entry now dannng

The Lovely Bastard on
    7656367.jpg
  • FaynorFaynor Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    I love the hood ornament. You are a treasure, Mr. Yak.

Faynor on
    do you wanna see me eat a hotdog
  • ManonvonSuperockManonvonSuperock Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    that's pretty rad. you should post some more 'non-furry fanart' in the AC.

ManonvonSuperock on
  • MunchMunch Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    Haha, I fucking love it.

I scripted four pages for my dude, but there's no way I can have it all drawn by the deadline. Maybe next time.

Munch on
  • Golden YakGolden Yak Burnished Bovine The sunny beaches of CanadaRegistered User regular
    edited August 2009
    that's pretty rad. you should post some more 'non-furry fanart' in the AC.

Goddammit, they're anthropomorphic. It's based on my name!

Also thank you.

Golden Yak on
    H9f4bVe.png
  • Crimson KingCrimson King Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    Microman!

In the scientific utopia of Spallatio, on the subatomic orbitoid known to its inhabitants only as Beryllium, all was well. The protoplates were stable underfoot, giving only the occasional light shudder as they rubbed against neutroplates deep below, and the four sparkling electromoons whirred in potentia overhead. The city slept, scientific utopias not being renowned for their nightlife. All was quiet in the Quantum District, where men slept and did science silently and simultaneously, and even the low bars and fleshpots of the Down Quarks entertained barely a soul at this time of the night. But on the slopes of Planck Peak, that great imposing mountain where the men of science made their homes, a single light shone in a single, solitary window.

Maximus Muon couldn’t sleep. He was far too busy inventing.

The Superatomic Transmegulator was Maximus Muon’s greatest invention. Intended merely to double or perhaps triple his own size, the device worked far beyond the inventor’s wildest dreams. On his first, experimental usage, the Transmegulator transmegulated the unfortunate inventor at an astonishing rate, increasing his size quintillion-fold. Once a famous scientist on his homeworld of a single inhabited beryllium atom, Muon found himself alone, helpless and bewildered by a world none other than our own – a world apparently constructed entirely of atoms like his own! Fuelled by scientific enthusiasm, Muon spent several Earth days exploring this brave new world, cataloguing its quirks and idiosyncracies for the amusement of fellow scientists back home. But when it came time to return to the adulations of his peers and the arms of his loving wife Valence, tragedy struck. Muon had not realised the magnitude of this brand new world, nor the chaotic nature of the infinitesimal subatomic systems in which he made his home. When he returned once again to subatomic size, eager to see the bright shining lights of his home atom – it was gone! Drifted away on subatomic currents of quantum foam. Somewhere among the quintillions of atoms that make up the known universe lies one – only one – that is Maximus Muon’s home. And all his vast intellect may not be enough to find it.

But that’s not all Muon has to contend with. The Superatomic Transmegulator – now carried around in convenient pocket-sized edition – is fuelled by atomium, that strangest and most obscure of elements which is found only on tiny atomic worlds. To grow and shrink using the machine he must, every week or so, descend to one of these worlds and contend with whatever he finds there in order to bring back some of the precious atomium. Whether that be a hydrogen atom inhabited by one lonely ancient, endlessly contemplating the state of the universe, or whether it be the warring States of Fission in the core of a nuclear reactor, Muon must brave it for the sake of that priceless atomium. For it can’t be found in the Big World – and without it, Muon has no chance of ever returning home.

Oh, and also? He fights crime! As Microman! Because you can’t search for your lost utopian home your whole life.

Powers and Abilities

Microman’s powers come from his subatomic supergadgets, all designed by himself personally. These include the Quantumizer, a clever and vaguely gun-like device that fires bolts of pure quantum foam at whatever he wants to vaporise, the Uncertainer, a travel device that will allow you to fly as long as you’re not quite sure where you are and acts as a GPS if you don’t know where you’re going, and of course, the Superatomic Transmegulator. It can, at the price of using up some of the priceless atomium, change Microman’s size at will. This is important, because Microman spends most of his time approximately two inches tall. Perhaps this is because it makes him feel more akin to his lost home, perhaps it is to conserve his precious atomium, or perhaps it gives him a fascinating new perspective on the Big World. It’s maddeningly inspecific.

Costume

Microman disdains traditional superhero costumes. One of his closest friends in the Big World is a toymaker and tailor for tiny dolls, who has done him up a little tiny lab coat and goggles (Also pants).The goggles serve no functional purpose.

Coming Soon

Microman Vs. The Atomic Invaders. Searching through a chunk of beryllium, Microman discovers an atom that is eerily like his home, but all is not as it seems. The atomic inhabitants are a strange and warlike race, who steal his size-changing technology, and plan to use it to invade Earth! Trapped in the dungeons of the atomic invaders, with nothing but the subatomic equivalent of a dead rat, can Microman think of a way to save the world?

Microman Finds Love. He is dedicated to his long-lost wife Valence, but when his lady toymaker accomplice Sunny Stitches is kidnapped by sentient gorillas, Microman experiences strange new feelings. Will he remain faithful to his lost love, or give in to his emotions and make out with Sunny? Of course, he'll have to save her first.

Microman Gets Written By Alan Moore. Microman uses his clever technology to grow beyond the boundaries of the material world, get raped and discover the Kabalah.

Crimson King on
  • WildcatWildcat Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    Microman Gets Written By Alan Moore. Microman uses his clever technology to grow beyond the boundaries of the material world, get raped and discover the Kabalah.
    Delicious. As was the whole thing.

Yak, I have to give a big 'bravo' to you too.

Wildcat on
  • valiancevaliance Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    :D the Alan Moore thing killed me too, nice work CK

valiance on
  • CoJoeTheLawyerCoJoeTheLawyer Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    Brilliant Yak. Just brilliant.

CK idea is sweet as well.

Overall, I have to say the quality of the entries has been shockingly good. No one has shat out a bad idea yet.

CoJoeTheLawyer on

CoJoe.png
  • DJ EebsDJ Eebs Moderator, Administrator admin
    edited August 2009
    CoJoe I still have twenty-four hours or so, I'm sure I can work up something awful.

DJ Eebs on
    edited August 2009
    CoJoe I still have twenty-four hours or so, I'm sure I can work up something awful.

Technically, since you are running the contest, if you wanted to extend the deadline an extra day to get your horrific abomination of concept submitted, you could and there is nothing any of us can do about it.

CoJoeTheLawyer on

CoJoe.png
  • wwtMaskwwtMask Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    The Wordsmith

Origin
    Quincy Smith was only nine when his father, Dr. Julius Smith, was killed by tech thieves who’d broken into his research facility. That day, Quincy made two vows to himself and to his father. He vowed to find his father’s killers, who’d gotten away, and he vowed to follow in his father’s footsteps and continue his important research, even though he wasn’t exactly sure what that research was. Ten years passed, during which Quincy grew to become a fine student athlete, excelling as a standout decathlete as well as showing brilliance in physics and math. Owing to his great promise in engineering, Quincy was accepted to the prestigious East Coast University, where his father matriculated as an undergraduate. He thought he lucked out to get a research work study assignment, only to be disappointed that his research professor was Dr. Manuel Palabras.

Dr. Palabras was the laughingstock of the University, a promising engineer whose brilliance was overshadowed by his obsession with Psychokinetic Word Resonance, a field that he’d originated decades before and in which he was the only scholar. Most scientists believed that Palabras peddled junk science, but in spite of them and a meager budget (and thanks largely to tenure granted before his obsession began), he claimed to have to made great strides in the field. Palabras seemed, in not so many words, a nut, and often spoke very quickly and excitedly about his research (though it sounded like gibberish to Quincy). Despite his eccentricities, the old scientist seemed to like Quincy enough to not run him off, as he had so many research assistants in the past. Totally dependent on the grant to pay his way through school, Quincy swallowed his pride and endured the taunts of his peers and frustrations with the old professor, who seemed to have him doing useless or unscientific work.

His persistence paid off; after half a year of dutiful work, the rather eccentric scientist finally dropped his act and revealed the full scope of his research to Quincy, citing the young student's dedication and thick skin. It was then that Quincy learned that PWR is real and that the doctor has spent more than thirty years building and refining devices to detect, capture, store, amplify, and transform PWR energy into usable form. Additionally, he'd spent years testing the limits of the energy and using it to do amazing things (for instance, he’d used it to expand the meager basement office and lab into a huge workspace). The professor endured decades of abuse and ridicule in the belief that one day he would present his entire body of work to the world and usher in a utopia, where every human endeavor could be realized by the power of words alone. Enlightened and intellectually curious, Quincy became very excited about his research project, and the professor began teaching him the basic principles of PWR.

One day, about two weeks after this revelation, Quincy received a voicemail from the professor, who sounded very excited. The Palabras claimed that he'd finally figured out the "holy grail" (a word or words of immense power). In his excitement he also mentioned “saving Julius”, as if talking to himself. Quincy raced over to the lab, only to see it explode in a blinding white light. When he came to, the lab was almost totally destroyed, and at the epicenter of the blast was a perfect sphere cut out of the floor and ceiling. The professor apparently dies and all but a few piece of tech are destroyed. Sifting through the wreckage, Quincy comes across a safe which had been sliced into by the sphere, inside of which are few journals from different decades of the project as well as a pair of metal bracers and a few pictures. He is shocked to see pictures of his father wearing the bracers. His father, it seems, was a former research partner in PWR development.

The journals, despite missing large chunks, paint a picture of two eager scientists blazing a trail of scientific inquiry, only to be felled by the search for the holy grail of words. Now only Quincy knew the truth and power of PWR technology, and even then he had very limited knowledge. However, after looking at it a certain way, he realized that all of the busy work he thought he'd been doing was actually relevant to the project, and it helped him learn how to activate and use the portable PWR bracers that he found.

Despite being angry with Palabras for keeping the truth about his father secret, Quincy is determined to not let the work of Palabras and Julius disappear. Armed with the PWR bracer and the professor's notes, he vows to carry on the prof's research, but rather than horde the knowledge, he'll use the PWR to do what the professor had been planning: help the world. To protect himself and the technology from attracting the wrong kind of attention, he decides to hide amongst the growing community of costumed heroes and villains, going by the name Wordsmith.

Powers
    Wordsmith harnesses the power of words through PWR tech. PWR tech, at its most advanced, is virtually indistinguishable from magic, as it uses the creative pyschokinetic power of words to affect change on the world. Wordsmith's bracer, unfortunately, is an early prototype, and as such it is not nearly as advanced as the PWR converter the professor used in the lab. With the right words, though, it can impart flight, speed, invulnerability, intangibility, energy projection, etc, but never at the same time. Some words are more effective at creating these powers than others. In the beginning, Wordsmith's power vocabulary is very limited. Powerful words are crucial in the middle of action, as they are immediately effective. However, Quincy has devised a way to store the energy of regular words in a pair of batteries on his belt, which he can discharge through the bracers. As such, Wordsmith likes to fight villains with long monologues because of this because he can use their words against them. He must be mindful that while all words have power that can be stored, some words are as negatively powerful as the words in his power vocabulary are positively powerful, and if his PWR bracer hears the words they can be used negatively against him.

Costume Details
    Wordsmith’s costume is a form of highly advanced light armor that’s created on the fly by the PWR bracer with the phrase “kokoro tallywhacker privyet”.

[imt]http://img44.imageshack.us/img44/6927/wordsmith.png[/img]

I actually have an action pic I drew yesterday, but I need to scan it in when I get home.

wwtMask on
    When he dies, I hope they write "Worst Affirmative Action Hire, EVER" on his grave. His corpse should be trolled.
    Twitter - @liberaltruths | Google+ - http://gplus.to/wwtMask | Occupy Tallahassee
  • BlankspaceBlankspace __BANNED USERS regular
    edited August 2009
    Goddamit TLB if you don't actually write it I will KILL YOU

Blankspace on
    SIG.gif
  • CrimsondudeCrimsondude Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    Microman is awesome, but this line killed me:
    The goggles serve no functional purpose.

Ze Goggles! Zey Do Nuhting!

Crimsondude on
    edited August 2009
    Also, if anyone would be up for it. Me and TLB could really use an inker/colorist for my poor excuses for drawing.

Blankspace on
    SIG.gif
    edited August 2009
    Blankspace wrote: »
    Goddamit TLB if you don't actually write it I will KILL YOU

SHUT UP AND DRAW MY ESKIMO

The Lovely Bastard on
    7656367.jpg
    edited August 2009
    Do I have to be able to stay inside the lines

Faynor on
    edited August 2009
    Yes.

Yes you do.

Blankspace on
    SIG.gif
    edited August 2009
    crap. am I good enough?
    glitchportrait.jpg

that's all of us talking about how we're best friends

Faynor on
    edited August 2009
    Looks about right

Blankspace on
    SIG.gif
    edited August 2009
    blank you son of a bitch where my pictures at

The Lovely Bastard on
    7656367.jpg
    edited August 2009
    since blank sucks I found the pictures myself

JACK OF THE SECOND DIMENSION

ORIGIN:

Jack MacKenzie was your average Canadian lumberjack - full of life, and impossibly happy at all times. He had no real issues, and took pride in chopping down trees but good with his favorite axe he named Chipper.

Joining him on his lumberjacking adventures is his cynical French Canadian pal. Marceau le Froggè. Marceau is a snarky man, a cigarette always in his lips and a snide comment only seconds away at any given time. Despite his barbed tongue and general cowardice, Jack and Marceau are an inseparable duo.

During a routine lumber drop off however, Jack’s life would be changed -- forever!

Using a paper mill as a front to siphon the land that rightfully belonged to the Inuit peoples of it’s very essence - an intergalactic cadre of the scummiest of scum, the sleaziest of sleaze, the grimiest of grime -- the SPACE MAFIA plots and schemes.

It was the fickle hand of fate that guided Jack and Marceau to this very same paper mill.

At first, nothing seemed amiss, and the always jovial Jack thought nothing of the strange gizmos and flickering lights in the mill. Perhaps it was new equipment. However, as was the case so many times before, a slip of the tongue from Marceau found the ire of the Space Mafia risen, with danger soon to follow.

Jack and Marceau (okay, let’s face it, it was mostly Jack) put up a valiant fight, but the extraterrestrial rogues overwhelmed them with sheer numbers. Jack was never really good at math, but anyone would have seen this end result coming with even a kindergarten level education.

What Jack didn’t see, what no one could see coming was barreling down the road. Outside the paper mill, destiny rode on 18 wheels.

Tyluptchuck, an Eskimo shaman had seen through the Space Mafia’s front. He had seen his land dying. And he’d been drinking. Taking it upon himself to save his land, he hijacked a tanker of radioactive waste-- a kamikaze mission in mind.

Meanwhile: inside the paper mill, Jack and Marceau find themselves tied to a conveyer belt leading straight to a wood pulper. The gears grind slowly as they clank to impending doom -- a fact completely lost on Jack.

Outside, the tanker still barrels towards the mill. However, Tyluptchuck has lost his nerve. He dives out of the truck at the last possible second.

BOOM. An explosion rings through the Canadian countryside as the truck makes contact with the mill, dousing everything in radioactive waste. A split second teleportation saves the Space Mafia, but Jack finds himself, covered in waste, going through the wood pulper - but a funny thing happens. He is not murdered. Instead, he finds himself as flat as paper!

Marceau, however, has found himself landing right on top of Chipper, finding the sturdy blade embedded in his back. For the first time, Jack lets out an emotion not of mirth, but of agony as he cradles the body of his dead friend. A thick French accent insulting him sends Jack back in fright. Marceau has not died! Well, not really. His life force has been transferred to Chipper, and he’s not happy about it at all!

As Tyluptchuck stumbles in through the wreckage, he sees what damage he has done, and is immediately remorseful. Before even being given a chance to apologize, the entire paper mill is bathed in light. Appearing from the blinding whiteness are the galactic guardians of law and order, the SPACE PATROL AGENCY. The SPA makes Jack an offer -- they will deputize him and allow him to use his fantastic powers to right the wrongs of the Space Mafia as well as help him find a way to restore Marceau to his body. After about 3 seconds of deliberation, Jack agrees to this deal. Tyluptchuck (whom Jack calls Chuck because that is quite the hard name to pronounce) begs to join in on the hunt, as he feels responsible for what has happened. And soon, Chipper (Jack can’t seem to remember that Marceau is in Chipper’s “body’), Jack, and Chuck find themselves traversing the cosmos - righting wrongs wherever they see fit.

POWERS:

Jack has the power to become completely 2-Dimensional and as thin as paper. While in this state not only can he access anywhere, but he can fold himself to 1/64th of his size, making himself unbreakable and incredibly strong.

Chipper is a sentient axe that flies. He has the power of being a flying axe.

Chuck is a shaman with magic Eskimo powers. He can do Eskimo magic. Also he has a spear and practices ancient Eskimo martial arts.

HERE ARE THE PICTURES BECAUSE BLANK SUCKS AND I HAD TO LOOK HIM UP ON PHOTOBUCKET

This is Jack and Chipper
    scan0001.jpg

This is Tyluptchuck
    INUKCHUCKTHIS.jpg

The Lovely Bastard on
    7656367.jpg
  • TexiKenTexiKen Dammit! That fish really got me!Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    The Suit!

Origin
    Gary Royce was born into the average household in Dallas, TX. Raised by caring, God-fearing parents, he was instilled with the work ethic that nothing is more rewarding than a hard day’s work. All around athlete, honor roll student, and dating the #3 most attractive girl at his high school, Gary was on the path to success. All this changed his senior year in high school.

As Gary was on his way to deliver food to starving children in Arkansas during Thanksgiving break, disaster struck. His car had a flat tire. His cell phone battery was dead. He had lost the convoy of other vehicles that he was following to Arkansas. Deciding to walk to the nearest town, he first made contact with people who would change his life forever at a used car lot in Benton, Arkansas. Benton, that name will always haunt Gary, at the same time reminding him of his great power.

As Gary walked past the used car lot, he was accosted by local miscreants. Annoyed at the hemming and the hawing, Gary stepped into the dealer showroom, running across the only person in the building at the time, Alberto Murray. Murray seemed to be just an average car salesman, but there was something more. Inside the room marked “Storage”, there existed a secret chemical compound used to create the ultimate shine on a vehicle to entice potential customers. Beyond your usual wax, this material was actually developed by Murray while he was a scientist NASA, codenamed W.A.K.S. (World Aware Knowing Substance). Crafted from the fuel that powered alien spaceships that landed in New Mexico, Murray took W.A.K.S. with him as he left NASA in the midst of a federal probe into debauchery regarding secretaries and after hours encounters involving Moon Buggies, Tang, and dehydrated celery.

As Gary asked Alberto if he could purchase a spare tire and get a lift back to his stranded vehicle, those miscreants, riding a meth high that would take 15 lives that night, threw a Molotov cocktail through the glass window of the showroom. Bursting into flames, the building would soon collapse. Looking for a fire extinguisher, Gary opened the storeroom to find the material W.A.K.S. As he looked through the storage room, the bottle containing this magical fuel crashed to the floor, creating a fire that would burn Gary. As Alberto tried to put out the fire with his American made silk suit, the roof of the car dealership collapsed, killing Alberto. Since this was Arkansas, help did not arrive until far, far too late.

But it was not the end of Gary! Combined with W.A.K.S., the asbestos in the building roof and material of the suit would bond to Gary, protecting him in a cocoon and healing his wounds. As he awoke, Gary realized he was now wearing the suit Alberto Murray had tried desperately to help Gary with. Realizing he was given an incredible gift, Gary set out to avenge the sacrifice of the man he knew nothing about. On that day, The Suit was born!

Powers
    The Suit, a combination of man made and space age technology, is able to alternate between allowing the wearer to run at speeds of 150 mph or provide them near-invulnerability (but not increased strength). The suit, when worn, will change shape based on which power he is using at the moment, from tracksuit to body armor. When not activated, it reverts to the suede sport suit that Alberto Murray wore on that fateful night.

Weaknesses
    When one activates the suit, it runs on the metabolism of the wearer to power it. This can result in the wearer having finish the fight quickly or risk having the suit start to eat away at them. The suit is also able to be worn by anyone, therefore Gary keeps it close at all times. Who knows what wacky adventures would occur if someone else was to wear…….The Suit!

Costume details
    Below are high quality computer sketches of the suit being worn in normal, speed, and invulnerable mode. It’s an homage to past artists and their craft. Also, skrulls. Or something:

Normal:
    SuitA.jpg

Speed:
    thesuitB.jpg

Armor:
    thesuitC.jpg

TexiKen on
    edited August 2009
    I read that as "The Slut!"

I am somewhat disappointed with the alternative.

Faynor on
    edited August 2009
    you're no greg land

DJ Eebs on
  • TexiKenTexiKen Dammit! That fish really got me!Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    Faynor wrote: »

If that was my intention, I would have called the character Tina Fey. (oh snap!)
    you're no greg land

Hey now, it's 3 splash pages on time and has depth and is even colored. What more do you want? Effort? I did enjoy making the character origin and bio much more than I thought I would.

TexiKen on
    edited August 2009
    dang texiken dang

The Lovely Bastard on
    7656367.jpg
    edited August 2009
    TexiKen wrote: »
    Faynor wrote: »

If that was my intention, I would have called the character Tina Fey. (oh snap!)

Wooooow die in a thousand fires :x

Faynor on
    edited August 2009
    I do not suck.

Blankspace on
    SIG.gif
    edited August 2009
    god you suck so much blank

The Lovely Bastard on
    7656367.jpg
  • LucascraftLucascraft Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    Way more people participated in the vote than in the character creation thus far. Hopefully we get a bunch of last-minute submissions.

Lucascraft on
    edited August 2009
    I should have one in tomorrow, but we've actually got a pretty decent amount of entries

DJ Eebs on
    edited August 2009
    Lucascraft wrote: »
    Way more people participated in the vote than in the character creation thus far. Hopefully we get a bunch of last-minute submissions.

True, but don't forget that this is the first contest out of 20 or so entries. I'm sure some people are working on contest #2, or just enjoying what other came up with.

Especially Greg Land's, er, uh "TexiKen's" (yeah, that's it) entry.
    I should have one in tomorrow, but we've actually got a pretty decent amount of entries

Clock's tickin', Geebs

tick

tick

tick

tick
    tick

CoJoeTheLawyer on

CoJoe.png
  • DelduwathDelduwath Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    Lucascraft wrote: »

I had an idea I liked, but it really wasn't at all Silver Agey. Everything that popped into my head ended up being all grimdark, and I just couldn't slap a silly name on it and call it a day.

Hopefully, I'll be able to add something for the coming contests (maybe even working in this idea that I had).

Actually, would it be possible to get a list of upcoming contests, so we can start thinking about them? Or, if we come up with something that's cool but doesn't fit the current theme, we know to file it away for Week #7 or whatever?

Delduwath on
    edited August 2009
    Next two contests are something like "my power is awesome but really hard to draw" and "inspired by myths & legends," I believe

DJ Eebs on
    edited August 2009
    I am sitting out the hard to draw one

after creating a heroic lumberjack with a flying axe sidekick

I need a break

The Lovely Bastard on
    7656367.jpg
This discussion has been closed.