Options

So what are some good 360 exclusives?

2»

• Options
    AoiAoi Registered User regular
    edited July 2009
    Since most of the other games have gotten multiple messages of love, I'm going to rethrow something out there that only got mentioned once, and that would be the Viva Pinata games. Still a pair of my favorite titles of this generation. You really can go Trouble in Paradise without the first since it's basically a big expansion pack in addition to all the original content, but the original eases you into everything so much better. Love these damned games so much though.

Ohhh, and if you're even remotely into JRPGs, I'll also cast another vote in there for Lost Odyssey. Beautiful music, some really well told stories, and in interesting take on the traditional Final Fantasy style battle system.

Aoi on
  • Options
    YamiNoSenshiYamiNoSenshi A point called Z In the complex planeRegistered User regular
    edited July 2009
    Viva Pinata. It's filled with fun. And candy. And pinata based violence. And it's like $30 now. It's a great game to relax with, especially if you liked any of the Harvest Moon games. And it's one of those nice games that feels really rewarding, since you're always attracting a new pinata or unlocking an upgrade or doing something else.

YamiNoSenshi on
  • Options
    SynthesisSynthesis Honda Today! Registered User regular
    edited July 2009
    Say what you will about the game, the demo for the original Viva Pinata was addictive as hell.

Synthesis on