As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[Japanimation] Mahjong: Putin, Papa Bush & Pope vs Hitler for fate of the world.

KelorKelor Registered User regular
edited August 2009 in Debate and/or Discourse
Welcome to the new anime thread! But before we begin, a message from our sponsors!
ElJeffe wrote:
Hi, I'm ElJeffe! You might know me from such mod actions as cleaning up gold-farming spam and jailing the fuck out of people. Today I'm here to talk to you about your new anime thread.

This is to be your new home for the next 100 or so pages. Here, you may discuss anime and things related to anime and whatever the fuck else people who are into anime do. Of course, hentai is beyond the scope of this thread, and anyway, what the fuck is wrong with the people who dig that shit, I mean seriously?

What you will not engage in here is retarded drama and bitching and whining. If you want retarded drama, go watch Desperate Housewives or Wife-Swap or something. This is to be a happy thread full of happy commentary. If I have to lock it for the same stupidity that raped the last incarnation, the anime thread will not be coming back.

Now, down to business. If you're interested in anime and would like suggestions or recommendations this is always a good place for it, there's a fairly wide range of tastes here so someone can probably find something up your alley.

If you want to make fun of a show because of how terrible it is, how great the latest episode of a show was, differences in western and eastern cartoons or why there are so many lesbian slice of life shows this season this is also the place to do so.

Please do not link or give directions to websites for downloading shows, that isn't kosher with the forums and will get the thread shut down. Legal sites like Crunchyroll, Hulu, Madman and Funimation are all good though.

There are a number of websites that give legal streams of both voiced over current series and subbed versions of currently airing shows they plan to translate. I'll work on a list of these, but if people can PM a listing of shows on certain sites I would appreciate it as I can't access some of them (like Hulu for example).

Most importantly, have fun!

Popular currently airing shows:

Basquash: Think what would happen if Nike, Space Jam and Megas XLR had a threesome and Basquash was the bastard child. This is it's story.
Cross Game: Ko Kitamura is the son of a family who run a sports equipment shop and shares his birthday with Wakaba Tsukishima, whose family owns a batting range/cafe. Wakaba dotes on him and both families expect them to end up together, except for Wakaba's younger sister who feels Ko is trying to steal Wakaba from her. The series covers several years and features both a great story and oodles of character development.
Full Metal Alchemist - Brotherhood: Follows the story of two brothers, Edward and Alphonse who are trying to restore their bodies to normal after a failed attempt to resurrect their mother through alchemy. Reboot of the series beginning from the start and working through all the source material rather than branching off along it's own story.
The Melancholy of Suzumiya Haruhi: Haruhi isn't like other girls. She's not interested in cooking, study or mundane things like shopping. Instead she wants to find the aliens, espers and time travelers of the world she is certain exist. New student Kyon gets dragged into her new club, the S.O.S Brigade that she starts along with several other students in her search for the paranormal.
Saki: Blushing school girls playing mahjong with theatrics that would make Death Note jealous sums up Saki nicely. Antics so over the top there is a decent chance it might grab you even if you don't understand how it works. Most of the people following it at the moment don't either as far as I know.
Aoi Hana: Akira is starting her first day at her prestigious new school when she runs into her childhood friend Fumi who has recently returned to the area with her family after moving away years before. Fumi is shy and bookish where Akira is open and cheerful and the series follows their lives, Fumi coming to grips her sexuality and Akira's attempts to support her in her endeavors. The director did both Honey & Clover and Nodame Cantabile which were both excellent, thus far this show has been as well.
Canaan: An adaption of a graphic novel on the Wii (428). Freelance writer Minoru and camerawoman Maria are at a festival in Shanghai when a gun battle erupts. During the events they run into an old friend of Maria's, Canaan. Titled after one of the lead characters, Canaan, who an assassin with synesthesia. Great production values and is the "action" show of the season.
Umineko: The year is 1986 and Kinzo, the head of the wealthy Ushiromiya family is close to death. The other members of the family converge on the island at which he lives for the annual conference where they divide up how his wealth will be divided upon his death. (why waste time right?) Battler Ushiromiya, son of Kinzo's second son Rudolf joins them for the first time in six years after the death of his mother. A typhoon traps them on the island, along with Kinzo's servants and his physician when people begin to die.
Tokyo Magnitude 8.0: Extensively researched and modeled out by the studio producing the series, Tokyo Magnitude shows the effects of the city of Tokyo being struck by an earthquake reaching 8 on the Richter scale. Teenager Mirai has been dragooned into taking her younger brother Yuki to a robot exhibition in Odaiba at the beginning of her summer holidays when the events unfold. Mirai is a great character and the way she acts is a perfect portrayal of a put upon teenager. Definately worth checking out.
Spice and Wolf 2: The second season of the show, it continues traveling trader Lawrence's journey with his apprentice, the centuries old wolf goddess Horo as he teaches (and learns) the tricks of the trade in a medieval style era. Odds are if you enjoyed the first season you'll enjoy the second. Hell the first season had an entire episode on beard culture. Keep in mind there was an OVA released between the two you'll want to catch before starting this.
Sora no Manimani: Saku Ooyagi likes his books. And solitude. And quiet. Unfortunately as a child he was plagued by a hyperactive girl who lived on the floor of his apartment building dragging him outside to climb trees or do things that definately do not involve his favourite hobbies. His family moved away and now he and his mother are moving back to the area so that he can attend school there. He plans to not attract to much attention, but not be so quiet that he's unnoticeable by the girls. And under no circumstances let the hyper girl know he's back in town.
Zan Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei: The third season of the series returns, once again following the antics of suicidal teacher Nozomu (who views everything in the most negative manner possible) and his class of misfit students. As always, references come a mile a minute and whatever it doesn't reference is satirized or parodied.
The Fall '09 preview is now out with the upcoming season's shows. Expect further updates as we get closer.

There is now a One Piece thread. Please keep any One Piece discussion in that particular thread.

Genre Recommendations:
*juice for jesus wrote:
Giant Robots: Gunbuster
Romantic comedy: Nodame Cantabile
Slice of life/school life: Sketchbook Full Colors
Martial arts: Hajime no Ippo, Bamboo Blade
Romance drama: ef - a tale of memories
"Hard" sci-fi: Planetes
Fantasy/Sword & Sorcery: Tower of Druaga

*Chen wrote:
Action / Comedy: Great Teacher Onizuka
Slice of life / Comedy: Azumanga Daioh
Romance: Honey & Clover
Slice of life / Supernatural: Natsume Yuujinchou
Action / Supernatural: Moribito: Guardian of the Spirit

*Slicer wrote:
Slice of Life: Honey & Clover
Comedy: Detroit Metal City
Comedy/Parody/Crazy Alternative History: Gintama
Long-running shounen fighting: Yu Yu Hakusho
Sports: Hajime no Ippo/Fighting Spirit
Mecha: 08th MS Team

*redx wrote:
Mystery/Action/Comedy: Baccano!
mystery/science fiction : Denno Coil
Real Robot: Nadesco
Magic Girl: Nanoha A's
Drama/Mystery/Psycological: Monster
Slice of Life: Ichigo Mashimaro

*Horus wrote:
What category is Skip Beat! I was thinking something of the KawaiiiSoCute~~Funnyy ~~~*!!!!=3 Category

*Behemoth wrote:
Giant robots: Gundam 08th MS Team
Comedy: Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei
Historical fiction/action: Bakumatsu Kikansetsu Irohanihoheto
Comedy/sci-fi/historical fiction?: Oh! Edo Rocket
Horror/mystery: Mononoke

*Bad Kitty wrote:
Fantasy: Twelve Kingdoms/Juuni Kokki
Supernatural: Mushishi
Fighting: Airmaster
Slice-of-life: Honey & Clover
Magical Girl: Shoujo Kakumei Utena (Revolutionary Girl Utena)
Epic Space Opera: Legend of the Galactic Heroes
Romance (manga): Mars
Post-apocalyptic slice-of-life (manga): Yokohama Kaidashi Kikou (Cafe Alpha)

*Ergandar wrote:
Action: Black Lagoon
Romance: Ouran High School Host Club
(manga): Yankee-kun to Megane-chan
Comedy: Azumanga Daioh

*Dizzen wrote:
Comedy: Potemayo
Romantic comedy: Ouran High School Host Club
Slice of life/school life: Sketchbook Full Colors
Economics drama: Spice and Wolf

*Olivaw wrote:
Comedy: Azumanga Daioh
Robot: Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
BEST EVER: Baccano!
OLDER THINGS YOU MIGHT NOT HAVE WATCHED YET BUT SHOULD
Samurai Champloo.
Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex
Big O.
G Gundam.

*Falx wrote:
Bounen no Xam'd: Lost Memories (Mecha/Sci-fi/Fantasy)
Kara no Kyoukai: Garden of Sinners (Action/Horror/Drama)
Kannagi (Rom-com/Drama)
Michiko to Hatchin (Action/Drama)
Minami-ke 1st and 3rd seasons, skip the 2nd one (Comedy/Slice-of-life)
Rideback (Mecha/Action)
Sketchbook ~full Color'S~ (Slice-of-life/...erm... it's good, just watch it)
To Aru Majutsu no Index (Action/Comedy)
Toradora (Rom-com/Drama)

*PikaPuff wrote:
Little Girls in an inapropriate setting (war): Strike Witches
Little Girls kissing a more little boy (also magical action): Negima
Little Girls being adorable little girls + 1 fucking bitch (slice of life): Straberry Marshmellow
Must watch for fans of Harem Anime (Drama): School Days
Magical Gril Drama (Not Anime): Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon
I love fapping to h-games that I skip the story, but the story was pretty good and I want to know what happened: Clannad+Clannad After Story, Kannon, or Air

*OtakuD00D wrote:
Giant Robots with charm, space bugs, a perfect ending and great animation: Gunbuster
Giant Robots with music and love triangles and missile spam: Macross
FABULOUS with giant robots: Code Geass
Giant Robots with PIERCE THE HEAVENS: Gurren Lagann
I AM GUNDAM: Gundam 00.
Slice of life (The only entry I'll ever put on), charming cast of characters: Azumanga Daioh
Sheer hilarity and randomness: Pani Poni Dash!

*ProfMoriarty wrote:
Code Geass <--- I don't know how to categorize this. Mechs doesn't do it justice, but neither does drama.
Mech: GaoGaiGar
Comedy: Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei
You Will Cry Like a Little Girl: Air

*CyborgZeta wrote:
Mech/Romance - Eureka Seven
Comedy - Full Metal Panic Fumoffu
Action - Cowboy Bebop/Samurai Champloo
Super Robot - GaoGaiGar
Mystery/Horror - Ghost Hunt
Additional - Overman King Gainer

*Chrono Helix wrote:
I would like to add Akagi and Kaiji to the list of recommendations.

*Kelor wrote:
Best sport series: Hajime no Ippo
Slice of Life: Honey & Clover
Comedy: Detroit Metal City
Giant Robots: Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
The odd one out pick? Let's Bible.
Sex starved Croatian fisherboy punches the female reincarnation of Jesus Christ unconscious so he can lose his virginity, ends up fighting the banjo wielding son of Lucifer, Santo.

*Frosteey wrote:
For lack of anyone else recommending it-The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya
Way better than Air-Kanon: Kyon in the snow (Less chin version)
Shipping delight without a proper ending-School Rumble
Board games with pretty good music-Hikaru no Go
Polearms!-Moribito
Kuwabara playing basketball-Slam Dunk

*DragonPup wrote:
Fantasy: Moribito
Supernatural: Death Note
Slice-of-life: Azumanga Daioh(The manga, too)
Romance(with mecha...): Eureka 7
Post-apocalyptic: Tokyo Magnitude 8
Medieval/Renaissance: Spice and Wolf
Mecha(Real)/War story: Flag
Mecha(Comedy): Martian Sucessor Nadesico
In it's own catagory altogether: Baccano!

Trailers, videos and other fun things.

Kelor on

• SpectreSpectre Registered User regular
    edited July 2009
    I hope the Fairy Tail anime is good. It sucks when a good manga is made into a bad anime...
    Negimaaaaa!!!!
    D:

Spectre on
    gst+spectre.png
  • PikaPuffPikaPuff Registered User regular
    edited July 2009
    I finally grabbed both seasons of SZS. Now to watch it.

PikaPuff on
    jCyyTSo.png
  • BehemothBehemoth Compulsive Seashell Collector Registered User regular
    edited July 2009
    So, about the description of Darker than Black season 2:
    So Yin is still alive? I thought she disappeared into nothingness at the end of the last season.

But then again, a lot of crazy shit went down in the gate, maybe I misunderstood what happened. The idea of the focus of the show being shifted to actually getting some goddamn answers about what's going on in the gate sounds wonderful.

Behemoth on
    iQbUbQsZXyt8I.png
  • AroducAroduc regular
    edited July 2009
    Yes, yes. Because someone made an image filled with incomplete and often extremely wrong information, let's talk about that instead of the shows that started airing three weeks ago. After all, only 9 weeks until any of that becomes relevant.

Aroduc on
  • Niceguyeddie616Niceguyeddie616 All you feed me is PUFFINS! I need NOURISHMENT!Registered User regular
    edited July 2009
    Yay, new anime thread!

I just picked up FMA Brotherhood and Saki, and despite not knowing crap about the original FMA manga or the rules of Mahjong I'm pretty psyched about both!

FMA
    Did they get Nami's voice actor to voice Paninya? That's pretty awesome, I wonder if she also voiced her in the original.

I gotta say, this is moving pretty quickly compared to the last anime, and it looks like we've reached the point where the two series diverge. Can't wait for Thursday :D

Saki
    This show is so fucking intense, even though half the time I have no fucking clue what's happening :P. The yuri overtones in this show are a bit crazy though, not that i'm complaining. Except for Taco, seriously? I almost pissed my pants laughing when she first showed up

I also wanted to share this with you all, but since the old thread was closing I figured I'd wait for the new one. I looooove chiptune music.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rnd9-W7a5og

Niceguyeddie616 on
  • SpectrumSpectrum Archer of Inferno Chaldea Rec RoomRegistered User regular
    edited July 2009
    Ouch. You sniped the thread from Dac Vin? He's going to be pissed. He was talking about making it last thread and I know he was looking forward to it.

EDIT: :^: eddie

If you have mahjong questions, we have people here to help!

Spectrum on
    XNnw6Gk.jpg
  • Dac VinDac Vin S-s-screw you! I only listen to DOUBLE MUSIC! Registered User regular
    edited July 2009
    This is my pissed face. Also, the other thread isn't closed yet, and I'm pretty sure mods frown at preemptive threadmaking.

Also your OP lacks some pretty fucking important stuff like the whole School Days appreciation circus complete with my willpower to not watch it and a handful of snark.

EDIT: Oh see, the thread got finally closed after what, twelve fucking hours of me waiting?

Dac Vin on
  • Niceguyeddie616Niceguyeddie616 All you feed me is PUFFINS! I need NOURISHMENT!Registered User regular
    edited July 2009
    It was locked when I got there.

Niceguyeddie616 on
  • Dac VinDac Vin S-s-screw you! I only listen to DOUBLE MUSIC! Registered User regular
    edited July 2009
    Well see, when Kelor here made it, it wasn't.

Dac Vin on
  • juice for jesusjuice for jesus Registered User regular
    edited July 2009
    juice for jesus on
  • polaris314polaris314 Registered User regular
    edited July 2009
    Dac Vin wrote: »

I was beginning to think Pika paid off the mods to keep his thread open as long as possible. :P

I recently started a re-watch of Eureka Seven (timed with the long-overdue Legends releases, which I had been waiting on before purchasing). Currently up to episode 40 IIRC. Still as good as the first time I saw it.

I also re-watched Bebop + movie recently and continued to scratch that itch by starting up Champloo again. So, so, so good. Those guys need to get another series going ASAP - or have they already? I can't keep up with the news as much as many of you can.

Edit - Quick search turned up Seiken no Blacksmith as their next announced project. Thoughts? I'm not familiar with the source at all.

polaris314 on
    steam_sig.png
    XBL/PSN-Polaris314/Twitter/DJ P0LARI5
  • deadonthestreetdeadonthestreet Registered User regular
    edited July 2009
    Yeah, FMA is really good and I'm not sure why we never talk about it?

Maybe because there is nothing to bitch about.

deadonthestreet on
    edited July 2009
    Yeah, FMA is really good and I'm not sure why we never talk about it?

Maybe because there is nothing to bitch about.

The thing we most need is some dissent opinion to at least keep some light contention among the anime fans, but not something like Clawshrimpy in which everybody goes boom in a festival of robot dicks and cream pies at the retardatorium.

Dac Vin on
  • KelorKelor Registered User regular
    edited July 2009

Sorry Dac, I saw your post, but we hit 100 pages and I waited for a while and didn't see a new thread go up so I made this one. You're generally ok to make a thread once it hits one hundred, when they say preemptive it is more along the lines of jumping in at 90 something pages. They don't always get locked immediately.

I will make certain to make mention of your School Days heroics in the OP, I'm still messing around with it and need to do a list of shows currently airing.

Kelor on
    edited July 2009
    Kelor wrote: »
    Sorry Dac, I saw your post, but we hit 100 pages and I waited for a while and didn't see a new thread go up so I made this one. You're generally ok to make a thread once it hits one hundred
    Um. nope. wrongo.

PikaPuff on
    jCyyTSo.png
    edited July 2009
    No worries, it's just my definition of "preemptive" is "has the other thread been locked yet?". Just add the School Days stuff from anyone in the last thread (Mine heroics included) and you're good to go.

God damn I'm so tense these days.

Dac Vin on
    edited July 2009
    I know a show that can relax you.

PikaPuff on
    jCyyTSo.png
    edited July 2009
    Give in Dac Vin...

You know you want to

Niceguyeddie616 on
    edited July 2009
    You mean stuff like Aria and that touhou manga about the three fairies?

Dac Vin on
    edited July 2009
    I'm watching edits of the Fight ippatsu! Juuden-chan!! ED and it almost makes me want to watch the show.

I'd post one but all the good versions are sort of nsfw.

juice for jesus on
    edited July 2009
    I was curious enough to see the first episode of Juuden-chan. When I saw there was constant peeing happening, I figured that was enough. D:

Niceguyeddie616 on
    edited July 2009
    No worries, it's just my definition of "preemptive" is "has the other thread been locked yet?". Just add the School Days stuff from anyone in the last thread (Mine heroics included) and you're good to go.

I was thinking of something along the lines of that guy changing the sign in Futurama, but making it 'It has been X weeks since Dac Vin has been on a School Days strike.

Kelor on
    edited July 2009
    That's why I said "almost".

This ED is infectious, though.

juice for jesus on
  • ToefooToefoo Los Angeles, CARegistered User regular
    edited July 2009
    Blargh, I've had to put all my animu watching on hold this week...summer semester is ending.

Heatwave, I haven't been able to start Shadow Star like I planned this afternoon, so I probably won't get to that until Saturday after I've finished my papers. You can go ahead without me if you want, I'll try and blast through it this weekend :P

Fall season looks interesting enough; there's actually quite a few that I'll try out, too many to list. I better hurry and finish Darker than Black though.

Toefoo on
    PSN: Soultics
    Weaboo List
    edited July 2009
    What confused me even more was the fact that Crunchyroll decided to edit scenes with nudity in them, but thought the peeing was okay.

I...uh....what?

I'll probably check out that Railgun thing when it hits in the fall, otherwise I don't see that many interesting titles on the way. Not that I don't have tons of shit to catch up on anyway

Niceguyeddie616 on
    edited July 2009

I was thinking of something along the lines of that guy changing the sign in Futurama, but making it 'It has been X weeks since Dac Vin has been on a School Days strike.

Where X is the time since the airing of the first episode of it.

Dac Vin on
  • ScalfinScalfin __BANNED USERS regular
    edited July 2009
    Librarians sounds like it has a lot of potential, but could also be the shit anime of the year. The mysterious background is a fine line, it can either be predictable or random, and always be gimmicky. The best thing it can do is have him wake up, find a note telling him about the bomb and what he must do in his lap, and say something along the line of "the fuck?"Just make it a story about somebody who has no idea what he's doing put in the middle of the typical plot.

Railgun sounds good, but I'm worried by that spot of white under her skirt in the image. It doesn't bode well for anybody but PikaPuff.

Letter Bee will depend totally on the quality of its world building (which shows potential). The image looks cool, though. I doubt it'll be outright terrible, but world building is hard enough that'll be hard to be good. Let's hope.

An international colab should at the very least have high production values, so Romance of the Three Kingdoms should at least be pretty.

Blacksmith sounds pretty typical, but we might get lucky and find there's an Elder Wand dynamic with the sword, and a Samurai Champloo thing with the girl.

Fairy Tail is vague and unpromising, but I trust the other posters here who say it's good.

Kobato will probably be bad, but there's a chance it'll be good, as there's nothing fatal in there.

Reaching You could actually be a pretty good romance. I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

Ho Yay!

If Nyan Koi isn't as mediocre-bad as it looks likely to be, it will be the greatest, most random thing since FLCL. It sounds like something that could be gloriously insane. I guess I should look up the producer, but I'm lazy.

The WWII section of Storm of Summer could be fantastically offensive. Let's hope.

11Eyes looks like Geass. He even has the same hand gesture. The plot could be anything, from Gantz to Digimon.

Kampher looks like someone took Queen's Blade and decided it wasn't Japanese or perverted enough, and so added schoolgirls and gender swaps. It could also be the gloriously anarchic comedy of the year, and Nomad has worked on some good stuff.

We all know what Heaven's Lost Property will be. At best, it'll be pretty good. Most likely, it'll be insipid but good for a laugh.

Let's hope Student Council's Judgments ends up being as good as Azumanga Daiou.

God only knows how good Shin Koihime Mosou will be. I have no idea.

Nogizaka: Liking manga! The horror The horror!

Jungle Emporor Leo sounds like it'll be a good kid's show. I won't watch it, but might get it to give as a gift.

Scalfin on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    The rest of you, I fucking hate you for the fact that I now have a blue dot on this god awful thread.
  • BarrakkethBarrakketh Registered User regular
    edited July 2009
    and that touhou manga about the three fairies?

Which one? I guess you're talking about either Eastern and Little Nature Deity or Strange and Bright Nature Deity.

Barrakketh on
    Rollers are red, chargers are blue....omae wa mou shindeiru
    edited July 2009
    Barrakketh wrote: »

Which one? I guess you're talking about either Eastern and Little Nature Deity or Strange and Bright Nature Deity.

Actually they're the exact same - the manga just changed names once they switched magazines.

Dac Vin on
  • TeaSpoonTeaSpoon Registered User regular
    edited July 2009
    I'm watching Bakemonogatari. Most of the show is just Whatshisname having a weird conversation with Whatshername. It's an amusing conversation, but the show is lacking in the way of action. The voice acting is really good, though. The guy is also in Natsume and Zetsubou Sensei as the title characters.

And apparently, the girl is Becky from Pani Poni Dash. They sound nothing alike. That's talent, I suppose.

TeaSpoon on
  • SlicerSlicer Registered User regular
    edited July 2009
    What confused me even more was the fact that Crunchyroll decided to edit scenes with nudity in them, but thought the peeing was okay.

I...uh....what?

I'll probably check out that Railgun thing when it hits in the fall, otherwise I don't see that many interesting titles on the way. Not that I don't have tons of shit to catch up on anyway

Probably because the censored Japanese broadcast was like that and they didn't feel like censoring.

So like always, we can blame Japan!

Slicer on
    edited July 2009

Where X is the time since the airing of the first episode of it.

dac_vin_boycott.jpg
    Excuse my noobish gimp skills.

juice for jesus on
    edited July 2009
    Slicer wrote: »

I...uh....what?

Probably because the censored Japanese broadcast was like that and they didn't feel like censoring.

So like always, we can blame Japan!

It's kinda like a sitcom where we all just lean over and go Ja-paaaan! Cue laugh track

Niceguyeddie616 on
  • BarrakkethBarrakketh Registered User regular
    edited July 2009
    Barrakketh wrote: »

Actually they're the exact same - the manga just changed names once they switched magazines.

Ah, I thought the name change was the recent one to Oriental Sacred Place :P

Barrakketh on
    Rollers are red, chargers are blue....omae wa mou shindeiru
  • SlicerSlicer Registered User regular
    edited July 2009
    Oh hey the last chapter of Onani Master Kurosawa has been translated. Sad to see that there won't be any more but hey it was a pretty good ending.

It was definitely a touching story.

In more ways than one!

Slicer on
  • DHSDHS Chase lizards.. ...bark at donkeys..Registered User regular
    edited July 2009
    On the second episode of Saki.

Two minute Angel Winged transformation sequence in the middle of a game I don't even begin to understand.

Saki is weird.

DHS on
    "Grip 'em up, grip 'em, grip 'em good, said the Gryphon... to the pig."
  • TeaSpoonTeaSpoon Registered User regular
    edited July 2009
    Onani- means masturbation. And that's what this guy is good at. Every day after school, he sneaks into the mostly unused girls bathroom on the 3rd floor, and masturbates. Until one day when he's caught.....

WTF?

TeaSpoon on
    edited July 2009
    TeaSpoon wrote: »
    Onani- means masturbation. And that's what this guy is good at. Every day after school, he sneaks into the mostly unused girls bathroom on the 3rd floor, and masturbates. Until one day when he's caught.....
    WTF?

It's Death Note with dongers instead of a notebook.

Dac Vin on
  • Der Waffle MousDer Waffle Mous Blame this on the misfortune of your birth. New Yark, New Yark.Registered User regular
    edited July 2009
    TeaSpoon wrote: »
    WTF?

It's Death Note with dongers instead of a notebook.
    I'm disappointed I haven't had a proper excuse to use this before.

attachment.jpg

Der Waffle Mous on
    Steam PSN: DerWaffleMous Origin: DerWaffleMous Bnet: DerWaffle#1682
    edited July 2009
    We're still like what, a couple of months off the new season anyway.

This has been a great season thus far. Aoi Hana, Cross Game and Canaan with Basquash and Cross Game carrying over.

Kelor on
This discussion has been closed.