As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Wow, this came out of nowhere.

• Options
    HunterHunter Chemist with a heart of Au Registered User regular
    edited July 2009
    Ruckus wrote: »
    Hunter wrote: »
    How hot will Ariel, Jasmine, Bell, and the other Disney princesses be in this? All dressed up in bondage gear with the Mad Hatter as their gimp.

Their gimp?

Ever see Pulp Fiction?

Hunter on
  • Options
    RuckusRuckus Registered User regular
    edited July 2009
    How hot will Ariel, Jasmine, Bell, and the other Disney princesses be in this? All dressed up in bondage gear with the Mad Hatter as their gimp.

Their gimp?

Ever see Pulp Fiction?

Yes, I have.

Ruckus on
  • Options
    sponospono Mining for Nose Diamonds Booger CoveRegistered User regular
    edited July 2009
    holy shit they turned epcot into some kind of doom engine

spono on
    640qocnq4ske.gif
  • Options
    edited July 2009

Their gimp?

Ever see Pulp Fiction?

Yes, I have.

And you don't know what the or a gimp is?

Hunter on
  • Options
    DavoidDavoid Registered User regular
    edited July 2009

Their gimp?

Ever see Pulp Fiction?

Yes, I have.

Impossible

does not compute

Davoid on
    rqv6.png
  • Options
    Centipede DamascusCentipede Damascus Registered User regular
    edited July 2009

Their gimp?

Ever see Pulp Fiction?

Yes, I have.

But... the Gimp's asleep.

Centipede Damascus on
  • Options
    OrikaeshigitaeOrikaeshigitae Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited July 2009
    good lord, this looks shit hot

Orikaeshigitae on
  • Options
    Lost SalientLost Salient blink twice if you'd like me to mercy kill youRegistered User regular
    edited July 2009
    spono wrote: »

To be fair, it was already well on its way down that path. Experimental Prototype Community of Tomorrow is really just a clever concealment of its true, sinister purpose.

Lost Salient on
    RUVCwyu.jpg
    "Sandra has a good solid anti-murderer vibe. My skin felt very secure and sufficiently attached to my body when I met her. Also my organs." HAIL SATAN
  • Options
    JoeUserJoeUser Forum Santa Registered User regular
    edited July 2009
    mcgeesalicel.jpg

JoeUser on
  • Options
    RuckusRuckus Registered User regular
    edited July 2009
    nothing comes to mind. I do have a tendency to watch Pulp Fiction whilst doing other things, so I may have missed certain parts.

Wait, I remember now. Choked with his leash in the pawnshop basement, right? Lives in a box?

Ruckus on
  • Options
    edited July 2009
    DrZiplock wrote: »
    In the grim future, there is only Steampunk Willy.

Centipede Damascus on
  • Options
    SporkAndrewSporkAndrew Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited July 2009
    spono wrote: »

That's not just Epcot. There's the Earful tower and the Hollywood Tower Hotel from DHS and what looks like the Haunted Mansion riding on the back of Monstro.

SporkAndrew on
    The one about the fucking space hairdresser and the cowboy. He's got a tinfoil pal and a pedal bin
  • Options
    JohnHamJohnHam Registered User regular
    edited July 2009
    BET THIS IS A WII EXCLUSIVE RIGHT GUYS

KIDS, RIGHT?

JohnHam on
    signature.png

• Options
    BlankspaceBlankspace __BANNED USERS regular
    edited July 2009
    JohnHam wrote: »

KIDS, RIGHT?
    It is, actually.

Blankspace on
    SIG.gif
  • Options
    SporkAndrewSporkAndrew Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited July 2009
    The Country Bear Jamboree needs updating to those scorpion models.

I agree, but I'm more sad that they haven't even touched the potential of the Tiki Room.

Zombified tiki birds and animated statues shambling around?

I think the Tiki Room at WDW is horrifying enough in its current state to be honest.

SporkAndrew on
    The one about the fucking space hairdresser and the cowboy. He's got a tinfoil pal and a pedal bin
  • Options
    edited July 2009
    Blankspace wrote: »

KIDS, RIGHT?
    It is, actually.

Oh. Weak.

JohnHam on
    signature.png

• Options
    Lost SalientLost Salient blink twice if you'd like me to mercy kill youRegistered User regular
    edited July 2009
    Giant Tiki gods shamble through the wreckage of Space Mountain, guarded by the winged armies of the Tiki Room, their feathers rotten and smelly, but their beaks sharp. They feed on the sugar-saturated blood of children, and sing in horribly offensive accents as they do so.

Lost Salient on
    RUVCwyu.jpg
    "Sandra has a good solid anti-murderer vibe. My skin felt very secure and sufficiently attached to my body when I met her. Also my organs." HAIL SATAN
  • Options
    edited July 2009
    nothing comes to mind. I do have a tendency to watch Pulp Fiction whilst doing other things, so I may have missed certain parts.

Wait, I remember now. Choked with his leash in the pawnshop basement, right? Lives in a box?

Kept in a box and brought out only for deviant hardcore sex acts. The ultimate submissive sex slave. Fucking weirdo. The Gimp as he was called in the movie.

Now imagine that the Mad Hatter is a gimp for the princess bondage bitches. That's what I was going for.

Hunter on
  • Options
    DavoidDavoid Registered User regular
    edited July 2009
    This thread got weird

Davoid on
    rqv6.png
  • Options
    DrZiplockDrZiplock Registered User regular
    edited July 2009
    DrZiplock wrote: »
    In the grim future, there is only Steampunk Willy.

Well played.

DrZiplock on
  • Options
    edited July 2009
    Giant Tiki gods shamble through the wreckage of Space Mountain, guarded by the winged armies of the Tiki Room, their feathers rotten and smelly, but their beaks sharp. They feed on the sugar-saturated blood of children, and sing in horribly offensive accents as they do so.

Wonderful.

Centipede Damascus on
  • Options
    edited July 2009

In the distance, a soot-faced child shudders, and pulls the makeshift corrugated tin blanket over her. The morning comes soon. But not soon enough.

Orikaeshigitae on
  • Options
    edited July 2009
    that goofy creature reminds me of the giant rat-monster from the end of an american tail

the sound that thing made haunts me

spono on
    640qocnq4ske.gif
  • Options
    kriegskriegs Registered User regular
    edited July 2009
    Disney...

Disney never changes...

kriegs on
  • Options
    NotASenatorNotASenator Registered User regular
    edited July 2009

It won't be a horror story or American McGee-esque either. Spector has talked a bit about that too. It certainly is a different take, but it apparently will still hold a lot of the Disney family values.

NotASenator on
  • Options
    MrMonroeMrMonroe passed out on the floor nowRegistered User regular
    edited July 2009
    NotACrook wrote: »

It won't be a horror story or American McGee-esque either. Spector has talked a bit about that too. It certainly is a different take, but it apparently will still hold a lot of the Disney family values.

since when is Shambler Goofy a "family value?"

edit - I guess if he's out eating a bunch of Jew-brains then it is pretty Disney-friendly

MrMonroe on
  • Options
    edited July 2009
    You get four for 6.99.

Orikaeshigitae on
  • Options
    Sir PlatypusSir Platypus Registered User regular
    edited July 2009
    Pirates of the Caribbean. They just add on to the Auction scene of the ride, and have the pirates brutally raping the girls.

To make it creepier, they should make the pirates look exactly like the animatronics. Dead eyes spinning as they rape.

Sir Platypus on
  • Options
    edited July 2009
    I'd guess it's something like "Blah blah Disney Villains, blah blah corrupting the Magic Kingdom, blah blah rescue your BFFs and stop them blah."

I would love to see some kind of evil Goofy ruling an army of Mecha-Goofies.

JohnHam on
    signature.png

• Options
    MrMonroeMrMonroe passed out on the floor nowRegistered User regular
    edited July 2009
    I would love to see some kind of evil Goofy ruling an army of Mecha-Goofies.

all handing down his vile edicts with a booming, magically enhanced microphone

BRING ME THE HEAD OF THE ONE CALLED "MICKEY" A-HYURP

then he falls down the stairs and it is hilarious

MrMonroe on
  • Options
    zimfanzimfan Registered User regular
    edited July 2009
    yeah, that sounds good and all, but it'd be neat if it had been like what people here were describing, a hard-M rating and all that

zimfan on
    PasscodeSig.png
  • Options
    AbracadanielAbracadaniel Registered User regular
    edited July 2009
    Man that is some cool-looking concept art.

Abracadaniel on
  • Options
    edited July 2009
    From that blog post I linked:
    But doesn’t Disney make kiddie games? And doesn’t JPS make mature games for adult gamers? That seems to be the root of most of the concerns people have expressed to me. And there’s some truth to both parts of that statement — Disney does do a lot of stuff for kids, and most of my games have been geared toward older audiences. However, that’s only part of the story.

First, check out Turok, which is being published under the Touchstone brand. Definitely not for kids! And check out the Pixar movies… look around the theme parks… You find stuff geared toward all ages, not just kids. That, too, is hugely appealing to me. While other game publishers seem content to grow the gaming audience incrementally, mostly going after slightly older young men, Disney’s overall focus on entertainment for the entire family is something the game business can, I think, productively carry over.

Maybe it’s just the place I am in my life and career, but I’m looking forward to making games everyone in the family can enjoy. I truly believe you can make deep, rich, story-driven games — games that challenge people’s notions of how the world works, how human relationships work, what constitutes right and wrong — without falling into the trap of assuming you need all the stuff that typically passes for “mature” in the game business.

NotASenator on
  • Options
    edited July 2009
    MrMonroe wrote: »

edit - I guess if he's out eating a bunch of Jew-brains then it is pretty Disney-friendly

and Disney is anti-semitic since when?

Centipede Damascus on
  • Options
    edited July 2009
    zimfan wrote: »
    yeah, that sounds good and all, but it'd be neat if it had been like what people here were describing, a hard-M rating and all that

Gears of Hearts 3: Gooficide

JohnHam on
    signature.png

• Options
    edited July 2009
    MrMonroe wrote: »

and Disney is anti-semitic since when?

Old Walt Disney joke.

Everyone knows it was the Irish and the commy pinkos Walt Disney hated, not the Jews.

Hunter on
  • Options
    edited July 2009
    You get four for 6.99.

bahahaha

nice

spono on
    640qocnq4ske.gif
  • Options
    edited July 2009
    http://junctionpointstudios.blogspot.com/

This is an art blog for JPS employees, it doesn't really have concept art on it, just art that they make. It's pretty cool.

NotASenator on
  • Options
    CristovalCristoval Registered User regular
    edited July 2009
    Awesome find NotACrook!

This needs to be a game too.

Cristoval on
  • Options
    edited July 2009
    I love that he's not only doing all the stuff that he's doing, but he's doing it while joyfully running from the cops.

NotASenator on