Options

Shaaaaaark Weeeeeeeek has arrived!

2456

Posts

  • Options
    MundaneSoulMundaneSoul fight fighter Daehan MingukRegistered User regular
    edited July 2009
    cj iwakura wrote: »
    whenasharkcalls5fs.jpg

    at first i was like what

    then i was like ohhhhh

    then i was like YEEEEEEEEEAH

    MundaneSoul on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    cj iwakuracj iwakura The Rhythm Regent Bears The Name FreedomRegistered User regular
    edited July 2009
    I think after eating that guy, the shark then goes on to eat a lifeboat with seven people on it.

    cj iwakura on
    wVEsyIc.png
  • Options
    vsovevsove ....also yes. Registered User regular
    edited July 2009
    Rank, your enthusiasm for sharks and Shark Week is just infectious.

    vsove on
    WATCH THIS SPACE.
  • Options
    I'd Fuck Chuck Lidell UpI'd Fuck Chuck Lidell Up Registered User regular
    edited July 2009
    vsove wrote: »
    Rank, your enthusiasm for sharks and Shark Week is just infectious.
    you could almost call it

    deadly

    I'd Fuck Chuck Lidell Up on
  • Options
    Grey GhostGrey Ghost Registered User regular
    edited July 2009
    spono wrote: »
    Grey Ghost wrote: »
    spono wrote: »
    bombardier wrote: »
    Screw the rules this is going inline.

    sharkattack_stats.gif[IMG][/img]

    god that is one hell of a movie

    What is this from

    Shark Attack 3: Megalodon

    it has a shark as big as a bus which gets eaten by a bigger shark

    it also has one of the best lines:
    "I'm tired."
    "Yeah, me too. But you know I'm really wired. What do you say I... take you home and eat your pussy."
    followed by a smash cut to a sex scene

    Oh yeah!

    I've seen that part

    John Barrowman is in this one

    Grey Ghost on
  • Options
    NotASenatorNotASenator Registered User regular
    edited July 2009
    vsove wrote: »
    Rank, your enthusiasm for sharks and Shark Week is just infectious.

    it's almost as if the sharks...


    are a part of him!

    NotASenator on
  • Options
    the wookthe wook Registered User regular
    edited July 2009
    cj iwakura wrote: »

    I don't care if she's like 80 or whatever, I would wreck Debbie Gibson

    the wook on
  • Options
    RankenphileRankenphile Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood.Registered User, Moderator Mod Emeritus
    edited July 2009
    the wook wrote: »
    cj iwakura wrote: »

    I don't care if she's like 80 or whatever, I would wreck Debbie Gibson
    quite literally

    Rankenphile on
    8406wWN.png
  • Options
    MysstMysst King Monkey of Hedonism IslandRegistered User regular
    edited July 2009
    yess, been waiting for this

    Mysst on
    ikbUJdU.jpg
  • Options
    mensch-o-maticmensch-o-matic Registered User regular
    edited July 2009
    SHARKBUS.jpg

    mensch-o-matic on
  • Options
    the wookthe wook Registered User regular
    edited July 2009
    wow

    the wook on
  • Options
    DogDog Registered User, Administrator, Vanilla Staff admin
    edited July 2009
    my sister wants to make shark week tshirts

    Unknown User on
  • Options
    Drew-BDrew-B Registered User regular
    edited July 2009
    Speaking of sharks (meat eaters) the new Angus burger at McDonalds is pretty legitimate.

    Understand this is coming from someone who had fast food for the first time in about a year yesterday. The bun is nice and big for once, and the tomatoes/onions/pickles/lettuce are all pretty dang fresh and crunchy.

    Drew-B on
  • Options
    Grey GhostGrey Ghost Registered User regular
    edited July 2009
    Holy shit that BUS

    Grey Ghost on
  • Options
    mensch-o-maticmensch-o-matic Registered User regular
    edited July 2009
    i am proud of that totp, yes

    not gonna lie, i saved that image specifically with this thread in mind

    mensch-o-matic on
  • Options
    RankenphileRankenphile Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood.Registered User, Moderator Mod Emeritus
    edited July 2009
    robothero wrote: »
    my sister wants to make shark week tshirts
    I own a shark week t-shirt

    because whippy is the bestevez

    Rankenphile on
    8406wWN.png
  • Options
    ButtersButters A glass of some milks Registered User regular
    edited July 2009
    I would ride that bus so hard!

    Butters on
    PSN: idontworkhere582 | CFN: idontworkhere | Steam: lordbutters | Amazon Wishlist
  • Options
    KovakKovak did a lot of drugs married cher?Registered User regular
    edited July 2009
    that bus is kickin

    Kovak on
  • Options
    RankenphileRankenphile Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood.Registered User, Moderator Mod Emeritus
    edited July 2009
    in fact, I very nearly wore my shark week shirt today, but it is too danged hot for it, because it is kind of a heavy shirt

    so instead I am wearing the tom waits shirt orikae got me

    Rankenphile on
    8406wWN.png
  • Options
    Kuribo's ShoeKuribo's Shoe Kuribo's Stocking North PoleRegistered User regular
    edited July 2009
    Kuribo's Shoe on
    xmassig2.gif
  • Options
    sponospono Mining for Nose Diamonds Booger CoveRegistered User regular
    edited July 2009
    you ain't never bought yourself a shirt, have you?

    spono on
    640qocnq4ske.gif
  • Options
    I'd Fuck Chuck Lidell UpI'd Fuck Chuck Lidell Up Registered User regular
    edited July 2009
    Butters wrote: »
    I would ride that bus so hard!
    which would be really awkward when you stood up.

    I didn't know anyone but rank liked sharks that much

    edit:rank what tom waits shirt is this and how can I acquire one?

    I'd Fuck Chuck Lidell Up on
  • Options
    mensch-o-maticmensch-o-matic Registered User regular
    edited July 2009
    in fact, I very nearly wore my shark week shirt today, but it is too danged hot for it, because it is kind of a heavy shirt

    so instead I am wearing the tom waits shirt orikae got me

    why would you be given a shirt that cant be worn during the very time it is most appropriate

    mensch-o-matic on
  • Options
    Kuribo's ShoeKuribo's Shoe Kuribo's Stocking North PoleRegistered User regular
    edited July 2009
    you shut up about that shirt

    Kuribo's Shoe on
    xmassig2.gif
  • Options
    Drew-BDrew-B Registered User regular
    edited July 2009
    Butters wrote: »
    I would ride that bus so hard!
    which would be really awkward when you stood up.

    I didn't know anyone but rank liked sharks that much

    edit:rank what tom waits shirt is this and how can I acquire one?

    Doggy it's Tom Waits, not some obscure college band from Omaha. Google "Tom Waits shirt" and be amazed. The first link has like 4 dozen Waits shirts available.

    Drew-B on
  • Options
    mensch-o-maticmensch-o-matic Registered User regular
    edited July 2009
    im not saying its a bad shirt by any means

    just that not being able to wear it during shark week is a terrible shame

    mensch-o-matic on
  • Options
    RankenphileRankenphile Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood.Registered User, Moderator Mod Emeritus
    edited July 2009
    spono wrote: »
    you ain't never bought yourself a shirt, have you?
    I've bought hella shirts for myself

    just a couple weeks ago I got myself a nekromantiks shirt and a rev horton heat shirt

    so there, smartaleck

    Rankenphile on
    8406wWN.png
  • Options
    RankenphileRankenphile Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood.Registered User, Moderator Mod Emeritus
    edited July 2009
    you shut up about that shirt
    never ever ever

    Rankenphile on
    8406wWN.png
  • Options
    Kuribo's ShoeKuribo's Shoe Kuribo's Stocking North PoleRegistered User regular
    edited July 2009
    you shut up about that shirt
    never ever ever

    not you, that other guy

    Kuribo's Shoe on
    xmassig2.gif
  • Options
    RankenphileRankenphile Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood.Registered User, Moderator Mod Emeritus
    edited July 2009
    edit:rank what tom waits shirt is this and how can I acquire one?

    I cannot find any images online of this shirt

    hold on maybe I will take a picture

    it is one of my favorites

    Rankenphile on
    8406wWN.png
  • Options
    I'd Fuck Chuck Lidell UpI'd Fuck Chuck Lidell Up Registered User regular
    edited July 2009
    Drew-B wrote: »
    Butters wrote: »
    I would ride that bus so hard!
    which would be really awkward when you stood up.

    I didn't know anyone but rank liked sharks that much

    edit:rank what tom waits shirt is this and how can I acquire one?

    Doggy it's Tom Waits, not some obscure college band from Omaha. Google "Tom Waits shirt" and be amazed. The first link has like 4 dozen Waits shirts available.
    I am fully aware of who tom waits is which is why I was wondering what shirt it was. there are quite a few online but there was one someone was wearing in some movie that no one seems to have on any website and it is the only one that I like

    edit:here it is

    vlcsnap2808241.png

    they have the same shirt on a ton of sites but only with the white shirt and I want that color so bad

    I'd Fuck Chuck Lidell Up on
  • Options
    Kuribo's ShoeKuribo's Shoe Kuribo's Stocking North PoleRegistered User regular
    edited July 2009
    I'm wearing my zero punctuation shirt

    it says CHARISMATIC STALLION

    I think this is an accurate summary of myself

    Kuribo's Shoe on
    xmassig2.gif
  • Options
    RankenphileRankenphile Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood.Registered User, Moderator Mod Emeritus
    edited July 2009
    this is my tom waits shirt. It is a picture of an oil stain that tom waits took. On the back it has information about it in very tiny print. Orikae got it for me at a tom waits concert that he got to go to and I did not because apparently god loves him more or something. It looks like I am sweating through my neck because I have been wearing a wet washcloth on my neck because it is 100 stupid degrees today.

    c575e91c.jpg

    this is my shark week shirt that whippy got me because I love him

    c2794cc5.jpg

    on the back it has an awesome shark and it says "ITS BACK" which is a very very sophisticated sort of joke.

    e85a3a73.jpg

    also, here is my shark, which callius got me because he also loves me and sometimes we make out with tongues. It is a used shark, because it came from value village. Also, you can tell it is a shark because the sticker very clearly says "SHARK".

    24d30382.jpg

    edit: there now they are not gigantic jesus christ

    Rankenphile on
    8406wWN.png
  • Options
    Drew-BDrew-B Registered User regular
    edited July 2009
    Never assumed you didn't know who he was...now I'm just confused.

    ...

    SHARK WEEK

    Drew-B on
  • Options
    Drew-BDrew-B Registered User regular
    edited July 2009
    Now rank why would you not resize/spoiler that silly billy

    Drew-B on
  • Options
    RankenphileRankenphile Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood.Registered User, Moderator Mod Emeritus
    edited July 2009
    I DID RESIZE IT STUPID

    I didn't realize they would come through that big

    Rankenphile on
    8406wWN.png
  • Options
    Drew-BDrew-B Registered User regular
    edited July 2009
    IM NOT STUPID! AARRGHGH

    *runs away crying*

    Drew-B on
  • Options
    RankenphileRankenphile Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood.Registered User, Moderator Mod Emeritus
    edited July 2009
    your mother is stupid

    Rankenphile on
    8406wWN.png
  • Options
    Drew-BDrew-B Registered User regular
    edited July 2009
    p. 3: Ranks shark week stuff

    It's the least I could do for totally BOTP'ing you, pretty much

    Drew-B on
  • Options
    I'd Fuck Chuck Lidell UpI'd Fuck Chuck Lidell Up Registered User regular
    edited July 2009
    Drew-B wrote: »
    Never assumed you didn't know who he was...now I'm just confused.

    ...

    SHARK WEEK
    ooh I had assumed from the "not some college band" thing that you meant "he's not some obscure person you should know who he is"

    but no I just mean I'm looking for a very specific shirt and no one has it

    I'd Fuck Chuck Lidell Up on
Sign In or Register to comment.