Options

you know what's awesome

11112131416

Posts

  • Options
    CalliusCallius Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    Hunter wrote: »
    What if you get the "gayer" curse. Each day you get slightly more queer. Like tomorrow you wake up as a metrosexual Ryan Seacrest type. The next day you're a bit curious in the gym. A week from now you're Elton John tripping balls on Ecstasy at a bar in San Francisco called The Yogurt Hose.
    Oscar Wilde week was kind of weird...

    Callius on
    tonksigblack.png
  • Options
    Metzger MeisterMetzger Meister It Gets Worse before it gets any better.Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    1249481198230.jpg
    Yo dawg, I heard you like guns, so we put guns in yo guns so you could shoot while you shoot.

    This is a little flash app where you can make your own fire-arms. It's pretty neat! You can make them as fanciful or as realistic as you want!

    myweapon.jpg
    This is one I made! Hopefully it's pretty realistic.

    1249479504388.jpg
    Time to take ol' painless out of the bag...

    1249481248728.jpg
    METAL GEAR!?

    1249484875983.jpg
    THIS IS MY RAIL GUN. THERE ARE MANY LIKE IT BUT THIS ONE IS MINE.


    lightsaber.png


    See? It's a wightsaboo.

    I got yelled at for making a whole thread for this.

    edit:

    1249485956944.jpg
    aw man this guy's lightsaber is way cooler than mine :<

    Metzger Meister on
  • Options
    Dead LegendDead Legend Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    .223 is fine for deer, just depends on shot placement.

    like always.

    although some states have restrictions on what caliber you can use.

    i personally wouldn't go for a .223 on a deer, but a .243 or a .25-06 would work just fine.

    Dead Legend on
    diablo III - beardsnbeer#1508 Mechwarrior Online - Rusty Bock
  • Options
    CrackedLensCrackedLens Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    DL

    wanna make wit da shootins?

    CrackedLens on
    XBoxLive Gamertag: ZombieKyle Secret Satan Wishlist
  • Options
    Dead LegendDead Legend Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    i would love to, sir

    i will be on post haste. i have been doing terrible lately, fyi.

    are we doing hardcore dm? cause i must set up some classes for that.

    Dead Legend on
    diablo III - beardsnbeer#1508 Mechwarrior Online - Rusty Bock
  • Options
    CrackedLensCrackedLens Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    we can roll hardcore for a bit, and then do headquarters for a bit

    im easy like sunday morning

    CrackedLens on
    XBoxLive Gamertag: ZombieKyle Secret Satan Wishlist
  • Options
    Dead LegendDead Legend Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    that sunday morning was not easy at all

    but yeah get on bitch!

    Dead Legend on
    diablo III - beardsnbeer#1508 Mechwarrior Online - Rusty Bock
  • Options
    RaneadosRaneados police apologist you shouldn't have been there, obviouslyRegistered User regular
    edited August 2009
    so rane forgets to account for a check he writes in his online bank statement because it's not in the PENDING section

    and then his deposit is fudged to come AFTER the charges

    and accidentally goes under twice

    racks up 6 charges of 35 dollars overdraft

    manages to get one taken off

    but 5 charges of 35 dollars

    175 fucking dollars wasted

    straight to bank of america's wallet

    "we appreciate that you've been a BoA customer for 18 years with impeccable credit, payments and an account balance that has never once been in the red but that all goes away for this one hour when you weren't checking out your bank statement. The business closed with the charges on file and thus those are legal charges"

    so, finally being sick of BoA, I'm closing my account tomorrow and going somewhere else

    but where!?

    Raneados on
  • Options
    DouglasDangerDouglasDanger PennsylvaniaRegistered User regular
    edited August 2009
    Raneados wrote: »
    so rane forgets to account for a check he writes in his online bank statement because it's not in the PENDING section

    and then his deposit is fudged to come AFTER the charges

    and accidentally goes under twice

    racks up 6 charges of 35 dollars overdraft

    manages to get one taken off

    but 5 charges of 35 dollars

    175 fucking dollars wasted

    straight to bank of america's wallet

    "we appreciate that you've been a BoA customer for 18 years with impeccable credit, payments and an account balance that has never once been in the red but that all goes away for this one hour when you weren't checking out your bank statement. The business closed with the charges on file and thus those are legal charges"

    so, finally being sick of BoA, I'm closing my account tomorrow and going somewhere else

    but where!?

    i've been at m and t bank for close to 6 years now and have been happy the whole time

    DouglasDanger on
  • Options
    DrZiplockDrZiplock Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    Many online banks are offering superior interest rates on their accounts.

    DrZiplock on
  • Options
    Baroque And RollBaroque And Roll Every spark of friendship and love Will die without a homeRegistered User regular
    edited August 2009
    I just opened an account at Regions today.

    But only because it's the closest bank to where I'll be living on campus.

    Baroque And Roll on
    2dtr87s.png
    SteamID: Baroque And Roll
  • Options
    RaneadosRaneados police apologist you shouldn't have been there, obviouslyRegistered User regular
    edited August 2009
    i need:

    checks
    a way to check my balance online
    debit card
    non-disgusting fees from ATMs

    and if I can get interest, that's be tits, but a lot of checking accounts don't do interest

    Raneados on
  • Options
    ASimPersonASimPerson Cold... and hard.Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    I'm going to assume you're not eligible for USAA?

    ASimPerson on
  • Options
    RaneadosRaneados police apologist you shouldn't have been there, obviouslyRegistered User regular
    edited August 2009
    have I ever given the impression that I was in the armed forces

    Raneados on
  • Options
    Clint EastwoodClint Eastwood My baby's in there someplace She crawled right inRegistered User regular
    edited August 2009
    YES

    Clint Eastwood on
  • Options
    RaneadosRaneados police apologist you shouldn't have been there, obviouslyRegistered User regular
    edited August 2009
    oo-rah

    Raneados on
  • Options
    Clint EastwoodClint Eastwood My baby's in there someplace She crawled right inRegistered User regular
    edited August 2009
    raneados is the hardest and most badass dude

    killing muslims every day.

    Clint Eastwood on
  • Options
    JoeUserJoeUser Forum Santa Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    Peter Ebel wrote: »
    Man, what´s with the gypsies and Metzger?

    He was cursed by gypsies

    edit: late!

    JoeUser on
  • Options
    RaneadosRaneados police apologist you shouldn't have been there, obviouslyRegistered User regular
    edited August 2009
    also jews

    Raneados on
  • Options
    JoeUserJoeUser Forum Santa Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    I think this is pretty awesome

    recoillessgun155mmdavyc.jpg
    The M-388 Davy Crockett was a tactical nuclear recoilless rifle projectile that was deployed by the United States during the Cold War. It was named after American soldier, Congressman and folk hero Davy Crockett (1786-1836).

    JoeUser on
  • Options
    DarkPrimusDarkPrimus Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    Rane isn't allowed in the military because he enjoys wearing dresses. Sad but true.

    Also ITT JoeUser reveals to us he hasn't played MGS3.

    DarkPrimus on
  • Options
    RaneadosRaneados police apologist you shouldn't have been there, obviouslyRegistered User regular
    edited August 2009
    strangely I have only ever worn a dress that one time


    also: soldiers should be able to fight in lingerie, it's frankly bigoted

    Raneados on
  • Options
    JoeUserJoeUser Forum Santa Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    DarkPrimus wrote: »
    Rane isn't allowed in the military because he enjoys wearing dresses. Sad but true.

    Also ITT JoeUser reveals to us he hasn't played MGS3.

    I have actually not played any Metal Gear game since the original one on the NES

    JoeUser on
  • Options
    ASimPersonASimPerson Cold... and hard.Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    Raneados wrote: »
    have I ever given the impression that I was in the armed forces

    No, but you're eligible if either of your parents were in the US military or are a member.

    ASimPerson on
  • Options
    Clint EastwoodClint Eastwood My baby's in there someplace She crawled right inRegistered User regular
    edited August 2009
    JoeUser wrote: »
    DarkPrimus wrote: »
    Rane isn't allowed in the military because he enjoys wearing dresses. Sad but true.

    Also ITT JoeUser reveals to us he hasn't played MGS3.

    I have actually not played any Metal Gear game since the original one on the NES
    this is a situation that needs to be fixed

    with guns

    Clint Eastwood on
  • Options
    Dead LegendDead Legend Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    For the record, USAA is the fucking best bank I have ever had the pleasure of dealing with.

    And the only reason I'm eligible is because I lived in Bexar county.

    Dead Legend on
    diablo III - beardsnbeer#1508 Mechwarrior Online - Rusty Bock
  • Options
    Darkness MundusDarkness Mundus Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    I don't know how PSECU works, but I guess it's a once you're in you can stay there til whenever, because neither myself nor my parents are employed by or in Pennsylvania, as we live in Tennessee now (wow what a change?)

    Darkness Mundus on
  • Options
    KnobKnob TURN THE BEAT BACK InternetModerator Mod Emeritus
    edited August 2009
    woo i'm on vacation and going to the range with the dudes

    looks we got a damn 2nd amendment buffet today

    Knob on
  • Options
    Dr. FrenchensteinDr. Frenchenstein Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    Went shooting yesterday and took my new GF. She was a bit intimidated at first because the guy in the next lane was shooting something LOUD, but once she saw me shoot and squeezed her first round, she was ok. we shot a sig 226 9mm, because i didn't want her to freak (pretty smooth weapon i would say, in my limited knowledge of firearms). She wants to go bigger next time though. i think i'm going to try and get adjoining lanes and get a bigger cal, and get another 9mm for her. She was not, how you say, accurate.

    Dr. Frenchenstein on
  • Options
    TaranisTaranis Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    Wow I didn't know USAA was only for the people in the military and veterans.

    Taranis on
    EH28YFo.jpg
  • Options
    the wookthe wook Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    Taranis wrote: »
    Wow I didn't know USAA was only for the people in the military and veterans.

    and their families

    i don't bank with USAA, but I'm a member

    I bank with Navy Federal Credit Union

    the wook on
  • Options
    Kuribo's ShoeKuribo's Shoe Kuribo's Stocking North PoleRegistered User regular
    edited August 2009
    my bank sucks. I need to find a credit union.

    Kuribo's Shoe on
    xmassig2.gif
  • Options
    Mister LongbaughMister Longbaugh Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    i miss shooting stuff.

    Mister Longbaugh on
  • Options
    Metzger MeisterMetzger Meister It Gets Worse before it gets any better.Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    i haven't been shooting in fucking AGES.

    Metzger Meister on
  • Options
    MeldingMelding Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    I haven't shot a gun since i was 13, I should fix that.

    Melding on
  • Options
    Penguin IncarnatePenguin Incarnate King of Kafiristan Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    Watching Way of the Gun again makes me want to rapid-fire a .45 right now.

    Penguin Incarnate on
  • Options
    msuitepyonmsuitepyon Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    My next project is building my own AR15 from parts.

    msuitepyon on
  • Options
    DoobhDoobh She/Her, Ace Pan/Bisexual 8-) What's up, bootlickers?Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    Raneados wrote: »
    so rane forgets to account for a check he writes in his online bank statement because it's not in the PENDING section

    and then his deposit is fudged to come AFTER the charges

    and accidentally goes under twice

    racks up 6 charges of 35 dollars overdraft

    manages to get one taken off

    but 5 charges of 35 dollars

    175 fucking dollars wasted

    straight to bank of america's wallet

    "we appreciate that you've been a BoA customer for 18 years with impeccable credit, payments and an account balance that has never once been in the red but that all goes away for this one hour when you weren't checking out your bank statement. The business closed with the charges on file and thus those are legal charges"

    so, finally being sick of BoA, I'm closing my account tomorrow and going somewhere else

    but where!?

    Wells Fargo is okay, if you're looking for a large bank


    BoA pulled the same shit on me, before dropping my sorry ass out and not saying why until I plastered them with phone calls (oh, look, someone else was using my SSN- and guess which bank helped me get that all fixed up?)

    Doobh on
    Miss me? Find me on:

    Twitch (I stream most days of the week)
    Twitter (mean leftist discourse)
  • Options
    Charles KinboteCharles Kinbote Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    bank of america really is bullshit, I need to get a new account somewhere

    Charles Kinbote on
  • Options
    T. J. Nutty Nub T. J. Nutty Nub Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    Does paintballing count in this thread?

    T. J. Nutty Nub on
Sign In or Register to comment.