As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Crazy Girlfriend/Boyfriend Stories

• Al_watAl_wat Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    Damn I wonder how many lives that chick has actually ruined with her disease spreading.

Al_wat on
  • GammarahGammarah Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    ITT: We found out that Josh dated a succubus.

Gammarah on
  • MelksterMelkster Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    Typing this up on my iPhone in a bumpy car so I apologize in advance for mistakes.

The best part is that you typed all this with impeccable grammar and spelling on an iPhone in a bumpy car.

Melkster on
  • joshofalltradesjoshofalltrades Class Traitor Smoke-filled roomRegistered User regular
    edited August 2009
    The funny thing is that I never was able to convince her I was straight. Because if I don't want to just hop in the sack and bone a woman right off the bat, I must be gay.

joshofalltrades on
  • VonVon Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    I've had enough crazy ex boyfriends to last me a lifetime. (And thankfully EM put an end to that trend).

The worst by far was a guy I dated about a year and a half ago. The long and short of it is we dated twice, and the second time around shit got weird. He would get drunk and confess to really weird things, like "I was at my friend's house and his roommate's underwear were on top of the laundry basket... and I smelled them... and I liked it. I feel so bad," or "I want to have sex with a really really obese woman. I wouldn't like her or anything but I just want to squish my hands in the rolls," or whatever else. So I lived with that for an embarrassingly long time, and then he sleep raped me (as in, I was sleeping after unmistakably rejecting his sexual advances and he got all up in my no-no places anyways), and then when I broke up with him he acted like I was an evil bitch from hell. Also awkward: when I gave him shit about the sleep rape, he thought that what he did wasn't wrong because he didn't "finish."

Then there was the guy who I kissed (all innocent like) one time (literally one time) and then he fell "in love" with me for about three years. So on a rebound I went on a real date with him... and on the date he told me "you have great big eyes. They're so pretty. They stick out like a fish's." He also rubbed up against (humped) my leg a few times throughout the night and when I told him to cut it out he'd pretend he didn't know what I was talking about. After the date told him it just wasn't gonna go anywhere because I didn't really like him that much. Then he send me a snail mail letter alluding to a "present" he'd bought me that I'd receive if I went on another date with him--to a winery far away from where we lived. Then he facebook stalked me for a long time and kept sending me awkward e-mails asking exactly why I wouldn't date him.

Then there was the guy who was so obsessed with being eco friendly that he stopped showering.

And, of course, the guy I almost dated in high school. I met him at some leadership camp thing (always a bad scene) and after it was over we kept in touch. He came to my house for a visit one time, and his mother drove him. We went off to hang out at the park (the only unsupervised place in the whole town IIRC) and while we were gone his mother tried to buy me. Seriously. She was trying to betroth me and this guy by offering my parents money and land and stuff. So my parents never let me see him again and I got to do the whole angsty teen thing (because they didn't tell me about the weird bartering until later).

Von on
  • ScalfinScalfin __BANNED USERS regular
    edited August 2009
    The funny thing is that I never was able to convince her I was straight. Because if I don't want to just hop in the sack and bone a woman right off the bat, I must be gay.

Yeah, that's totally nuts.

You might be a eunuch.

Scalfin on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    The rest of you, I fucking hate you for the fact that I now have a blue dot on this god awful thread.
  • joshofalltradesjoshofalltrades Class Traitor Smoke-filled roomRegistered User regular
    edited August 2009
    Actually, she would frequently argue that it wouldn't be sex, it would be lovemaking. Before we even reached the one month mark.

This contributed to my general unease and began that niggle in the back of my head that said this chick is probably nucking futs.

joshofalltrades on
  • ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    celandine wrote: »
    "Naw, just start waxing on about how sex allows two souls to join into one and how the physical intimacy allows one to bypass the artificial barriers that people place between themselves. And how the focus on the physical allows one to bypass the tangled webs of our thoughts and fears to really focus on the union.

Date enough crazy people and you pick up the language after a while."

Oh, lord, I can't believe anyone actually talks like that.

But getting to know people before screwing? Yeah, that's actually sensible. Some people need a lot of warming up, or they'll feel lousy about it. I remember at first I had actually internalized that whole thing parents say about "if a boy sees your (insert revealing body part) he'll force himself upon you." I was scared shitless. I needed
    to be told "We can do this first, and then this, and we don't have to have SEX sex until you're ready." I think a lot of this "spiritual" talk is, essentially, "Hey, I promise I won't rape you. I like you."

Normally I don't talk like that. But like I said, date enough crazy people and you can begin to follow their logic as well as speak their language. I can even parse out the logic behind why they had the various discussions naked. I'll spoiler it for those interested.
    Western society tends to have strong nudity taboos. Our clothing becomes a way to make a statement about ourselves as well as acting as a mask. By removing the clothing we become as we are, not who we want to be or who we pretend to be. Thus discussion in the nude forces both people to be honest, which speeds up the getting to know you process. By discussing things like metaphysics you can see how the person sees the world and what they have the potential to become. It also lets you see fi you're compatible in fundamental ways. Or she was just a cock-tease who wanted to see how long it would take for him to go crazy.

There are a ton of actual flaws with that logic, not including the fact that many people have body image issues and may be more uncomfortable naked. It also can be some what distracting.

And talking about intimacy is a good thing. But like anything it can be taken to a crazy extreme.

Thomamelas on
  • RocketSauceRocketSauce Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    Man, if I had a model hot half-japanese girl trying to get in my pants I don't think I'd put up much of a fight.

RocketSauce on
    edited August 2009
    Man, if I had a model hot half-japanese girl trying to get in my pants I don't think I'd put up much of a fight.

To be fair, she wasn't actually a model. And I was a virgin who wasn't necessarily prepared to lose it just yet, she didn't want to use protection (remember, her intent was to infect me), I was generally uneasy about the way she was asking me and so on and so forth.

joshofalltrades on
    edited August 2009

To be fair, she wasn't actually a model. And I was a virgin who wasn't necessarily prepared to lose it just yet, she didn't want to use protection (remember, her intent was to infect me), I was generally uneasy about the way she was asking me and so on and so forth.

You put up some sound reasoning. In my fantasy though, she is disease free.

RocketSauce on
  • NamrokNamrok Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    @Josh: Most horrifying story ever. Mostly because, were most of us in your shoes, we would have nailed her. With protection, but still, warts and herpes can still be transferred with a condom, depending on where they are located. It's not like a condom covers your entire groin.

Namrok on
  • Ed321Ed321 Registered User regular
    edited August 2009

The thing was, I was ready to rationalize her actions right up until the disease thing. I thought maybe your continual rebuffing of her advances - whilst insisting you were still into the relationship - had confused her, and she thought maybe you were actually angling for some kind of no-sex-before-marriage thing.

But man that was one evil fucking bitch.

Ed321 on
    edited August 2009
    Ed321 wrote: »

The thing was, I was ready to rationalize her actions right up until the disease thing. I thought maybe your continual rebuffing of her advances - whilst insisting you were still into the relationship - had confused her, and she thought maybe you were actually angling for some kind of no-sex-before-marriage thing.

I laid off relationships for about 6 months after this, and wasn't looking for a relationship when I met my current wife. We did things other than make out on the sofa, talked about what was important to both of us and a few months into the relationship we had great sex wherein I lost my virginity.

This devil woman picked the wrong dude, I guess.

joshofalltrades on
    edited August 2009
    I doubt she had diseases, she probably just said that to fuck with you.

RocketSauce on
  • Bullfrogof7272Bullfrogof7272 Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    Dude... godamn, that... that's fucked up in the extreme.

I once had a girl beg me, BEG me to go down on her. I was drunk i said fine. Get down there and she's definitely on her period, and commands me to pull the tampon out with my teeth. I decline, and she starts laughing/crying vascilating between begging me not to leave and chuckling about how she wanted to see my reaction.

I realise some guys are cool goin down on girl when her aunt flo is visiting, some guys even enjoy it more... I am not one of those guys.

Bullfrogof7272 on
    the hammer, is my penis.
  • ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    edited August 2009

That simply goes from breaking the needle to merely pegging it on the crazy meter.

Thomamelas on
  • CentipeedCentipeed Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    Dude... godamn, that... that's fucked up in the extreme.

I once had a girl beg me, BEG me to go down on her. I was drunk i said fine. Get down there and she's definitely on her period, and commands me to pull the tampon out with my teeth. I decline, and she starts laughing/crying vascilating between begging me not to leave and chuckling about how she wanted to see my reaction.

I realise some guys are cool goin down on girl when her aunt flo is visiting, some guys even enjoy it more... I am not one of those guys.

Pretty weird if a girl WANTS a guy to go down on her when she's a-flowin', but I think I'd actually appreciate a girl's sense of humour if she demanded that I do it because she wanted to see my reaction.

Unless she was just saying that to cover up.

Centipeed on
    edited August 2009
    sklap.jpg

Snap out of your fantasy! :P

If she was telling the truth (which I was convinced of -- she had been giving me scary vibes) then I did the right thing by bailing.

If she was lying to elicit a reaction, I still did the right thing by bailing. Bitch was crazy.

joshofalltrades on
    edited August 2009
    sklap.jpg

If she was telling the truth (which I was convinced of -- she had been giving me scary vibes) then I did the right thing by bailing.

If she was lying to elicit a reaction, I still did the right thing by bailing. Bitch was crazy.

Oh no doubt. Just saying, she probably wanted to scare you.

RocketSauce on
  • MblackwellMblackwell Registered User regular
    edited August 2009

I had quite a few dating experiences where if I didn't sleep with a woman to them it meant I wasn't interested. I also got responses from women suggesting that they didn't realized I liked them in any serious way (even though they liked me that way)... I assume because I like to joke around quite a bit. Anyway, you can't win. If you sleep with someone you're a pig, and if you don't you're gay/uninterested. So in the last few years (before I got engaged) I finally just started sleeping with people even on the first date.

Granted, I only did this with... 4 women, the last of whom I am marrying. YMMV.

Honestly, I've dated a lot of crazies, not all of them ended up being gf's. I feel like the stories are a bit tl;dr... and of course some people might balk that when I was 19 I dated a 16 and 17 year old.

Aw hell. This one was mentioned on something like page one:

I was 19, a virgin, never had a girlfriend, was lonely and depressed and met this girl over the summer. She said she was 18, but when things started getting serious she revealed she was actually 16. I balk for a bit, but I figure it's not really that bad. I should have thought up front that lying = crazy, but she said I wouldn't have taken her seriously otherwise (which was probably true).

It was a long distance relationship, but I managed to meet her friends and parents things seemed okay (yay, first girlfriend! I thought), mostly. She wrote me letters, which seemed nice at the time. I wrote her them back to keep her happy, and we visited every week or two. I love you's are exchanged and all is well... except she keeps jumping down my throat about things and threatening to break up. In many ways I was her personal counselor, but she was very sensitive about her looks, her life, etc. If I misspoke she got mad. She might insult someone or something, but if I made an even remotely similar comment she bit my head off.

We spent a lot of time talking with each other and me convincing her that things were okay and we shouldn't split up. In retrospect I shouldn't actually have bothered, but I didn't know any better. Things got worse when she propositioned me for sex. She wasn't a virgin, but as I'd mentioned I was. I was actually waiting quite purposefully as the first time I had sex I wanted it to be with someone who I was going to spend a good long while with. She insisted that we'd been together 3 months and that should be enough. I'd already talked with her about this and told her 6 months was needed. She pressured me though, she pulled the, "I feel like you don't find me attractive and care about me" bit.

Anyway, being the dumbass I am I gave in, and thereafter we had loads of sex. After roughly a month she shifted from the routine of anything I said negatively meaning I should be throttled to, "We have too much sex and it means you don't care about me."

Behind the scenes, apparently her friends hated me. She had one friend in particular who she used to mess around with, and he was exceedingly jealous. Both of them told her I was an asshole to them (although I barely talked to them and was always friendly). In the end she began seeing someone else behind my back, but quickly broke up with me.

I cried and begged for about a day or so (we'd been together 4 or 5 months at that point, and she was my first, etc etc... anyway, I was younger then) and then broke off all contact. After about a week she called me and said she missed me and wanted to get back together. I warily accepted.

A week later there was a shooting at her school and I talked with her on the phone after and it was arranged that I would come up and see her. I called in the morning and left a message with her mother that I was on my way, and when I was only a few miles away she called and yelled at me telling me how dare I come up to see her and what a dick I was. I was nearly there already, and pulled up to her house. When she saw me she yelled and screamed and said she couldn't believe I was actually there and that she was leaving for work (which she did).

She lived outside of town, so I drove into town for a couple hours with the intent that I would go back when she was off work and talk with her and see why the sudden weird shift. I ended up arriving before she did however, and she pulled up and saw my car, and before I'd gotten out (or she got out) she called my cell phone and said, "What the hell is your problem, you're really freaking me out, you have no idea, I'm going to call the police!" Then she hung up and proceeded to run hands up into her house. I left and on the way out called her phone (which she didn't answer) and left a message to the effect that I was tired of crazy bullshit and I wasn't speaking to her again, and she could call me some day if she decided not to be a crazy bitch.

A month-ish later she called me up drunk to tell me I was an asshole who never listened. Then after I hung up she called again a few minutes later. And again. And again. One of my friends happened to be over and grabbed the phone the last time and said she was a little shit and if she didn't stop he was going to make her life hell.

The end... mostly. Years later I got an IM from her. Apparently she'd joined the Air Force, been engaged or married once, and said she'd grown up a lot and was sorry. I only spoke with her the once though. I'd burned all of her letters and gotten rid of her photos, etc etc. It was definitely something I didn't intend to revisit things.

Mblackwell on
    Music: The Rejected Applications | Nintendo Network ID: Mblackwell

• MT_MaxMT_Max MontanaRegistered User regular
    edited August 2009
    sklap.jpg

Dude you did the right thing no doubt.

MT_Max on
    edited August 2009
    Mblackwell wrote: »

I had quite a few dating experiences where if I didn't sleep with a woman to them it meant I wasn't interested.

This is what I thought of.

joshofalltrades on
  • cloudeaglecloudeagle Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    Eventually, she confides that she has genital warts and herpes, and she wanted to screw me so that I'd get both and be unable to marry anybody else without giving them both diseases.

Oh my sweet christ. If it weren't for the "ex in the alien cult" story that would be the most terrifying thing I've read here.

cloudeagle on
    Switch: 3947-4890-9293
  • ProPatriaMoriProPatriaMori Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    cloudeagle wrote: »
    Eventually, she confides that she has genital warts and herpes, and she wanted to screw me so that I'd get both and be unable to marry anybody else without giving them both diseases.

Oh my sweet christ. If it weren't for the "ex in the alien cult" story that would be the most terrifying thing I've read here.

Really? Alien cult seems tame compared to the sex chryssalid there, but I have preexisting fears of communicable disease.

ProPatriaMori on
  • Ed321Ed321 Registered User regular
    edited August 2009

I laid off relationships for about 6 months after this, and wasn't looking for a relationship when I met my current wife. We did things other than make out on the sofa, talked about what was important to both of us and a few months into the relationship we had great sex wherein I lost my virginity.

This devil woman picked the wrong dude, I guess.

That was actually pretty heartwarming.

Ed321 on
    edited August 2009

Really? Alien cult seems tame compared to the sex chryssalid there, but I have preexisting fears of communicable disease.

This made me laugh. I will now refer to her as the sex chryssalid anytime I tell this story from now on.

joshofalltrades on
    edited August 2009

This made me laugh. I will now refer to her as the sex chryssalid anytime I tell this story from now on.

If you aren't familiar with the sex cult we are describing go back a bunch of pages and you'll have an eye opener awaiting you. It's batshit nuts.

MT_Max on
    edited August 2009
    MT_Max wrote: »
    If you aren't familiar with the sex cult we are describing go back a bunch of pages and you'll have an eye opener awaiting you. It's batshit nuts.

I read it, yes nuts abounded. I was just impressed with the descriptor of my crazy lady, not claiming story superiority.

joshofalltrades on
    edited August 2009

I read it, yes nuts abounded. I was just impressed with the descriptor of my crazy lady, not claiming story superiority.

Oh no doubt at yours, she sounds like a total coniving bitch that you dodged a very serious bullet there.

MT_Max on
    edited August 2009

Just curious - But is there a particular reason why you chose to wait to have sex for so long?

If it's religious, that's cool, I'm just curious. =)

If it's for some other reason, I'd be really interested in hearing what it is. I have this impulse to wait as well, but I really have no real reason why. Would be interested in hearing your reasons.

Melkster on
    edited August 2009
    Melkster wrote: »

Just curious - But is there a particular reason why you chose to wait to have sex for so long?

If it's for some other reason, I'd be really interested in hearing what it is. I have this impulse to wait as well, but I really have no real reason why. Would be interested in hearing your reasons.

Well, I was religious, but I never turned down offers specifically because of my religion. I just felt like I would really regret it if I had sex with the wrong person at the wrong time. In my head, there were lots of reasons to wait and only one reason to go ahead and do it. Not to say I wasn't tempted sometimes, but when I met Christina and we learned everything there was to know about each other, a lot of those reasons not to disappeared and became reasons to go ahead and do it.

Does that even make sense?

joshofalltrades on
    edited August 2009

Well, I was religious, but I never turned down offers specifically because of my religion. I just felt like I would really regret it if I had sex with the wrong person at the wrong time. In my head, there were lots of reasons to wait and only one reason to go ahead and do it. Not to say I wasn't tempted sometimes, but when I met Christina and we learned everything there was to know about each other, a lot of those reasons not to disappeared and became reasons to go ahead and do it.

Hmm. Kinda. What was the "only one reason to go ahead and do it"? If I might ask.

Melkster on
  • ProPatriaMoriProPatriaMori Registered User regular
    edited August 2009

Batshit nuts, sure, but it's not nearly so terrifying as Sex Chryssalid.

ProPatriaMori on
    edited August 2009

Hmm. Kinda. What was the "only one reason to go ahead and do it"? If I might ask.

Why, to get my rocks off, of course.

But it was usually outweighed by the fact that most people I had offers from I/they:

A) Didn't know as well as I knew my wife when we did it
    B) Could possibly be lying about being on b/c or the possibility of diseases (kind of linked with A)
    C) Didn't necessarily feel the urgent need to do it with them immediately at the time
    D) Wasn't attracted to in a sexual way
    E) Some combination of the above

C, especially, was the kicker for a lot of them. Many times after I said, "Well, let's see what happens after a few dates," they would lose interest and we wouldn't really be friends or anything. So a lot of propositions were transparent one night stand attempts, and I really hate the idea of those. It just seems awkward, during and after the fact.

joshofalltrades on
    edited August 2009

But it was usually outweighed by the fact that most people I had offers from I/they:

B) Could possibly be lying about being on b/c or the possibility of diseases (kind of linked with A)
    C) Didn't necessarily feel the urgent need to do it with them immediately at the time

C, especially, was the kicker for a lot of them. Many times after I said, "Well, let's see what happens after a few dates," they would lose interest and we wouldn't really be friends or anything. So a lot of propositions were transparent one night stand attempts, and I really hate the idea of those. It just seems awkward, during and after the fact.

Yeah. Usually A and B are my reasons, I think. And I'm gay, and it seems like sex is something that's expected reaaaally early. It's annoying. I want to get to know them and stuff before doing things, and that's not the general expectation unfortunately. Or at least hasn't been for me in the past.

Thanks for sharing. =)

Melkster on
    edited August 2009

Yeah. Usually A and B are my reasons, I think. And I'm gay, and it seems like sex is something that's expected reaaaally early. It's annoying. I want to get to know them and stuff before doing things, and that's not the general expectation unfortunately. Or at least hasn't been for me in the past.

Thanks for sharing. =)

No problem. You seem very intelligent, and all I can really say is that I highly recommend waiting until it feels right. It doesn't have to be perfect your first time -- don't build insane hype over it or anything -- but make sure you come to it on your own terms.

joshofalltrades on
  • cooljammer00cooljammer00 Hey Small Christmas-Man!Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    This is a topic very near and dear to my heart and mind.

And groin.

cooljammer00 on
    steam_sig.png

3DS Friend Code: 2165-6448-8348 www.Twitch.TV/cooljammer00
    Battle.Net: JohnDarc#1203 Origin/UPlay: CoolJammer00
    edited August 2009

And groin.

The bolded part is redundant.

joshofalltrades on
  • King RiptorKing Riptor Registered User regular
    edited August 2009

And groin.

Cooljammer if I ever go to Pax I will find you a woman. I will make it my solemn vow.

It'll be like that movie Hitch except meaningful.

King Riptor on
    I have a podcast now. It's about video games and anime!Find it here.
This discussion has been closed.