Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Crazy Girlfriend/Boyfriend Stories

1252628303163

Posts

  • Element BrianElement Brian Peanut Butter Shill Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    Just found this...
    Bitches be crazy...

    That's why you don't let the person know where you live (guy or girl, no judging) until AFTER you can be somewhat sure of their sanity.

    From what I've read in this thread, that little tidbit doesn't seem to be common knowledge around here.

    Element Brian on
    Switch FC code:SW-2130-4285-0059

    Arch,
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_goGR39m2k
  • TicaldfjamTicaldfjam Hillsboro, ORRegistered User regular
    edited August 2009
    Just found this...
    Bitches be crazy...

    Thats what former NFL Wide Receiver Andre Rison said!

    Ticaldfjam on
  • NocturneNocturne Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    Just found this...
    Bitches be crazy...

    Love is a burning thing...

    Nocturne on
  • Shiekahn_boyShiekahn_boy Registered User
    edited August 2009
    Nocturne wrote: »
    Love is a burning thing...

    That's just herpes :/

    Shiekahn_boy on
    "your a moron you know that wolves have packs wich they rely on nd they could ever here of lone wolves? you an idiot and your gay, wolves have packs and are smart with tactics" - Youtube Wolf Enthusiast.
    What the fuck are you people even arguing about? Shut up.
  • firewaterwordfirewaterword Satchitananda Pais Vasco to San FranciscoRegistered User regular
    edited August 2009
    TheMarshal wrote: »
    Was her name actually Sharie? 'Cause I went to UCSC, and had a crazy ex named "Charae", and if that turned out to be her... well, that would just be delicious!

    Sure was - I wouldn't bet good money on the spelling, but I'm pretty sure that's right. I only knew her from the dorms (College 9) though, and forgot about her entirely until that shit went down. A year or so later, my housemate said something along the lines of "remember that loopy broad from the dorms? She went all fucking psycho on MTV." Since this was UCSC, it took a bit to narrow it down to exactly which loopy broad he was talking about. One example being the girl who would wear a wig made out of her dead mother's hair.

    I had poor vetting skills back then.

    firewaterword on
    Lokah Samastah Sukhino Bhavantu
  • NocrenNocren Lt Futz, Back in Action North CarolinaRegistered User regular
    edited August 2009
    You know, a lot of these stories are making my semi-glad I'm not going to a real college.

    Nocren on
    newSig.jpg
  • AeytherAeyther Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    Nocren wrote: »
    You know, a lot of these stories are making my semi-glad I'm not going to a real college.

    But how will you learn the very important skill of noticing the crazies then? A lot of this stuff seems to be happening at college.

    Aeyther on
    Steam | Switch: SW-4524-7761-8898
  • NocrenNocren Lt Futz, Back in Action North CarolinaRegistered User regular
    edited August 2009
    Well, instead I enlisted in the Navy and learned that way. Luckily for me I was in a new state/country every 18 months.

    Nocren on
    newSig.jpg
  • Teslan26Teslan26 Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    kildy wrote: »
    Hrm, worst one I ever had was being in the dog house for a week because she dreamed I called her fat.

    To this day I insist that I can not be held liable for anything you dreamed I said.



    I was once in a similar postion.

    I was in the dog house because my housemate had dreamt she walked in on her sister (who I'd not met, and was barely legal) and me (I?) having sex. I thought it was highly amusing, and therefore told my girlfriend. Mistake.

    Teslan26 on
    Snowbeat wrote: »
    get out of here, numbername
  • GonmunGonmun He keeps kickin' me in the dickRegistered User regular
    edited August 2009
    Teslan26 wrote: »
    kildy wrote: »
    Hrm, worst one I ever had was being in the dog house for a week because she dreamed I called her fat.

    To this day I insist that I can not be held liable for anything you dreamed I said.



    I was once in a similar postion.

    I was in the dog house because my housemate had dreamt she walked in on her sister (who I'd not met, and was barely legal) and me (I?) having sex. I thought it was highly amusing, and therefore told my girlfriend. Mistake.

    I had something like that happen once with my fiancee. Apparantly she dreamed that I'd done something exceptionally asshole worthy and actually woke me up to start getting upset with me. I had to work early that morning so when I took her into work she could tell I was rather upset.

    Gonmun on
    desc wrote: »
    ~ * swole patrol flying roundhouse kick top performer recognition: April 2014 * ~
    If you have a sec, check out my podcast: War and Beast Twitter Facebook
  • Teslan26Teslan26 Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    Gonmun wrote: »
    Teslan26 wrote: »
    kildy wrote: »
    Hrm, worst one I ever had was being in the dog house for a week because she dreamed I called her fat.

    To this day I insist that I can not be held liable for anything you dreamed I said.



    I was once in a similar postion.

    I was in the dog house because my housemate had dreamt she walked in on her sister (who I'd not met, and was barely legal) and me (I?) having sex. I thought it was highly amusing, and therefore told my girlfriend. Mistake.

    I had something like that happen once with my fiancee. Apparantly she dreamed that I'd done something exceptionally asshole worthy and actually woke me up to start getting upset with me. I had to work early that morning so when I took her into work she could tell I was rather upset.

    Oddly, I never get in trouble when she dreams that I behave in some disgraceful manor - which happens with worrying regularity and astonishing detail. It seems that it was someone else dreaming I was being a shit that she objected to....

    Frankly I wish I got to dream anything like that, but it never happens, it's all about the wierd repeating unpleasant dreams for me. Fuck you IT.

    Teslan26 on
    Snowbeat wrote: »
    get out of here, numbername
  • GonmunGonmun He keeps kickin' me in the dickRegistered User regular
    edited August 2009
    Teslan26 wrote: »
    Gonmun wrote: »
    Teslan26 wrote: »
    kildy wrote: »
    Hrm, worst one I ever had was being in the dog house for a week because she dreamed I called her fat.

    To this day I insist that I can not be held liable for anything you dreamed I said.



    I was once in a similar postion.

    I was in the dog house because my housemate had dreamt she walked in on her sister (who I'd not met, and was barely legal) and me (I?) having sex. I thought it was highly amusing, and therefore told my girlfriend. Mistake.

    I had something like that happen once with my fiancee. Apparantly she dreamed that I'd done something exceptionally asshole worthy and actually woke me up to start getting upset with me. I had to work early that morning so when I took her into work she could tell I was rather upset.


    Oddly, I never get in trouble when she dreams that I behave in some disgraceful manor - which happens with worrying regularity and astonishing detail. It seems that it was someone else dreaming I was being a shit that she objected to....

    Frankly I wish I got to dream anything like that, but it never happens, it's all about the wierd repeating unpleasant dreams for me. Fuck you IT.

    I hear you. Mind you apparantly my fiancee also had a dream about her starting to make out with her best friend. Needless to say I didn't know how to react to that when she told me.

    Gonmun on
    desc wrote: »
    ~ * swole patrol flying roundhouse kick top performer recognition: April 2014 * ~
    If you have a sec, check out my podcast: War and Beast Twitter Facebook
  • Teslan26Teslan26 Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    Gonmun wrote: »
    Teslan26 wrote: »
    Gonmun wrote: »
    Teslan26 wrote: »
    kildy wrote: »
    Hrm, worst one I ever had was being in the dog house for a week because she dreamed I called her fat.

    To this day I insist that I can not be held liable for anything you dreamed I said.



    I was once in a similar postion.

    I was in the dog house because my housemate had dreamt she walked in on her sister (who I'd not met, and was barely legal) and me (I?) having sex. I thought it was highly amusing, and therefore told my girlfriend. Mistake.

    I had something like that happen once with my fiancee. Apparantly she dreamed that I'd done something exceptionally asshole worthy and actually woke me up to start getting upset with me. I had to work early that morning so when I took her into work she could tell I was rather upset.


    Oddly, I never get in trouble when she dreams that I behave in some disgraceful manor - which happens with worrying regularity and astonishing detail. It seems that it was someone else dreaming I was being a shit that she objected to....

    Frankly I wish I got to dream anything like that, but it never happens, it's all about the wierd repeating unpleasant dreams for me. Fuck you IT.

    I hear you. Mind you apparantly my fiancee also had a dream about her starting to make out with her best friend. Needless to say I didn't know how to react to that when she told me.

    Is the best friend hot? :winky:

    Teslan26 on
    Snowbeat wrote: »
    get out of here, numbername
  • GonmunGonmun He keeps kickin' me in the dickRegistered User regular
    edited August 2009
    Teslan26 wrote: »
    Gonmun wrote: »
    Teslan26 wrote: »
    Gonmun wrote: »
    Teslan26 wrote: »
    kildy wrote: »
    Hrm, worst one I ever had was being in the dog house for a week because she dreamed I called her fat.

    To this day I insist that I can not be held liable for anything you dreamed I said.



    I was once in a similar postion.

    I was in the dog house because my housemate had dreamt she walked in on her sister (who I'd not met, and was barely legal) and me (I?) having sex. I thought it was highly amusing, and therefore told my girlfriend. Mistake.

    I had something like that happen once with my fiancee. Apparantly she dreamed that I'd done something exceptionally asshole worthy and actually woke me up to start getting upset with me. I had to work early that morning so when I took her into work she could tell I was rather upset.


    Oddly, I never get in trouble when she dreams that I behave in some disgraceful manor - which happens with worrying regularity and astonishing detail. It seems that it was someone else dreaming I was being a shit that she objected to....

    Frankly I wish I got to dream anything like that, but it never happens, it's all about the wierd repeating unpleasant dreams for me. Fuck you IT.

    I hear you. Mind you apparantly my fiancee also had a dream about her starting to make out with her best friend. Needless to say I didn't know how to react to that when she told me.

    Is the best friend hot? :winky:

    She's not too bad. Lots of tattoos and a red head.

    Gonmun on
    desc wrote: »
    ~ * swole patrol flying roundhouse kick top performer recognition: April 2014 * ~
    If you have a sec, check out my podcast: War and Beast Twitter Facebook
  • Teslan26Teslan26 Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    Gonmun wrote: »
    Teslan26 wrote: »
    Gonmun wrote: »
    Teslan26 wrote: »
    Gonmun wrote: »
    Teslan26 wrote: »
    kildy wrote: »
    Hrm, worst one I ever had was being in the dog house for a week because she dreamed I called her fat.

    To this day I insist that I can not be held liable for anything you dreamed I said.



    I was once in a similar postion.

    I was in the dog house because my housemate had dreamt she walked in on her sister (who I'd not met, and was barely legal) and me (I?) having sex. I thought it was highly amusing, and therefore told my girlfriend. Mistake.

    I had something like that happen once with my fiancee. Apparantly she dreamed that I'd done something exceptionally asshole worthy and actually woke me up to start getting upset with me. I had to work early that morning so when I took her into work she could tell I was rather upset.


    Oddly, I never get in trouble when she dreams that I behave in some disgraceful manor - which happens with worrying regularity and astonishing detail. It seems that it was someone else dreaming I was being a shit that she objected to....

    Frankly I wish I got to dream anything like that, but it never happens, it's all about the wierd repeating unpleasant dreams for me. Fuck you IT.


    I hear you. Mind you apparantly my fiancee also had a dream about her starting to make out with her best friend. Needless to say I didn't know how to react to that when she told me.

    Is the best friend hot? :winky:

    She's not too bad. Lots of tattoos and a red head.

    Mmmm, feisty. :D

    I believe the correct reaction would be 'was she a better kisser than me?'. Shows you care. I think. I wish questions like that were multiple choice.

    I've come to the conclusion that my dreamscape would be utterly awesome if I controlled it instead of letting my sub-concious out of its box, I'll figure out a way at some point....

    Teslan26 on
    Snowbeat wrote: »
    get out of here, numbername
  • NarianNarian Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    Mblackwell wrote: »
    There are only 2 good metal bands: Iron Maiden and Megadeth
    I thought this was the crazy Boyfriend/Girlfriend thread, not the crazy thread.

    Narian on
    Narian.gif
  • chasmchasm Ill-tempered Texan Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    Gonmun wrote: »
    She's not too bad. Lots of tattoos and a red head.

    Gimme.

    chasm on
    steam_sig.png
    XBL : lJesse Custerl | MWO: Jesse Custer | Best vid ever. | 2nd best vid ever.
  • Squirminator2kSquirminator2k Toys, ports, and Time Lords North Hollywood, CARegistered User regular
    edited August 2009
    We could all learn a lesson from writer Mil Millington and his girlfriend Margret, a girlfriend who I think raises the bar for everyone in this thread. Not only is she a batshit insane German with the anger management skills of a Canadian hockey player, but she is the mother of his children. They are, for some reason, Together Forever.

    Allow me to post an example of an argument they've had.
    Now, what you have to realise is that this was from nowhere, OK? Don't think there were previous conversations or situations that put this in context. Oh no. Just imagine the, 'What the f...?' moment you'd have been standing in if your partner had said this to you, because you'd have had as much preparation as I did. So, it's just after Christmas and Margret's moaning about her present (I forget what it was, a Ferrari, I think - but in the wrong colour or something), um, actually, let me come back to this, that reminds me...

    Presents. Before every birthday, Christmas or whatever I'll say, 'What do you want?' And Margret will say, 'Surprise me.' And I'll reply, 'Noooooo, just tell me what you want. If I guess it'll be the wrong thing, it's always the wrong thing.' And then she'll come out with that, 'No, it won't. It'll be what you chose, and a surprise, that's what's important,' nonsense. And I'll say, 'Sweetest, you say that now, but come Christmas morning it'll be, "What the hell were you thinking?" again, won't it?' And she replies, 'No. It. Won't.' And I say, 'Yes, it will.' And she says, 'Don't patronise me.' And the neighbours freeze in their seats for a moment next door, before jumping up and removing anything they have on the shelves on the adjoining wall. And, in the end, Margret gets her way. And I hunt around in utter desperation for two months for something before finally finding the one item that will work at 7.30pm on Christmas Eve for a cost of twenty-three-and-a-half thousands pounds. And on Christmas morning it's, 'What the hell were you thinking?' But anyway.

    Back at the previous item, it's just after Christmas and Margret's going on about her present, which was, you'll recall, a necklace of a single diamond suspended on a delicate chain of white gold and sapphires. And this is what I hear come out of her mouth - 'Why didn't you get me a wormery, dropped enough hints?' You what?

    And here's another, arguably better one.
    Margret flooded the kitchen last week. Turned the taps on, put the plug in the sink, and utterly forgot about it (because she'd come upstairs and we'd got involved in an unrelated argument). She goes back downstairs, opens the door and - whoosh - it's Sea World. The interesting thing about this is, if I'd flooded the kitchen, it would have been a bellowing, 'You've flooded the kitchen, you idiot!' and then she'd have done that thing where I curl up in a ball, trying to protect my head, and she kicks me repeatedly in the kidneys. As it was, however, there's a shout, I run downstairs and stand for a beat in the doorway - taking in the scene, waves lapping gently at my ankles - and she turns round and roars, 'Well, help me then - can't you see I've flooded the kitchen, you idiot?'

    You can read more by clicking... oh wait, no, here's one more:
    I came home from work on Friday and, as I wearily opened the door into the house, Second Born, Peter, heard me entering and poked his head out of the living room.
    'Hello, Papa - I've missed you,' he shouts. From within the living room Margret's voice calls out to him 'No you haven't, Peter.'

    You're all up for testifying for me in court, right?

    Mil has long since stopped updating his website with these arguments (although I'd still recommend clicking that link, or indeed this link, and reading through them all) but he does still occasionally send out emails of freshly-squeezed arguments. You can sign up for the mailing list here.

    Squirminator2k on
    The Game of Rassilon - a Doctor Who Roleplaying Game podcast
    PortsCenterThe Life Toyetic with Ben and Molly
  • TicaldfjamTicaldfjam Hillsboro, ORRegistered User regular
    edited August 2009
    Oh...My......Fucking...God!

    How much does Mr. Millington want for me to come up there and smack a bitch?! I mean, fucking ungrateful Cunt ass fucking....argh thats fucking despicable of her. You get a goddamned Ferrari and you bitch about it being the wrong color? WTF you cunt.

    No, fuck it, I'd come up there and smack her FREE OF CHARGE.

    ***disclaimer: I'm not actually advocating actual physical beating of a woman, nor would I actually carry out what I just described above, thats just really sick and despicable. Thats just whats going on in my mind on what I would do if it was acceptable to do that to any bad person Male or Female, cuz karma wise, this bitch deserves the WORST. I'm just saying that in my mind, Mr. Millington's Cunt bitch of a wife gives women a very bad name.***

    Ticaldfjam on
  • Squirminator2kSquirminator2k Toys, ports, and Time Lords North Hollywood, CARegistered User regular
    edited August 2009
    It wasn't actually a Ferrari - Mil likes to jest about shit like that. You may notice that in the last paragraph he describes the gift as "a necklace of a single diamond suspended on a delicate chain of white gold and sapphires". It was probably neither.

    Squirminator2k on
    The Game of Rassilon - a Doctor Who Roleplaying Game podcast
    PortsCenterThe Life Toyetic with Ben and Molly
  • ProPatriaMoriProPatriaMori Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    Ticaldfjam wrote: »
    extreme overreaction

    The dude loves his girlfriend. He says as much on the site--their relationship works and has for years. They do get into ridiculous arguments, and it keeps things fresh. Or something.

    Jeez.

    ProPatriaMori on
  • Squirminator2kSquirminator2k Toys, ports, and Time Lords North Hollywood, CARegistered User regular
    edited August 2009
    Margret's four-hundred-and-fifty-second most annoying habit is to stealthily turn off the central heating (then light the gas fire in the room she's in, natch). I'll suddenly notice that, sitting typing at the keyboard, I can see my own breath while from the bedroom one of the kids will call out, 'Papa, I can't feel my legs...' And I'll shiver down the stairs to find the central heating set to 'Summer/Hypothermia/Cryogenic Suspension,' and Margret in the living room watching the TV in a door frame warping furnace.

    I love this so much.

    Squirminator2k on
    The Game of Rassilon - a Doctor Who Roleplaying Game podcast
    PortsCenterThe Life Toyetic with Ben and Molly
  • cooljammer00cooljammer00 Hey Small Christmas-Man!Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    She must be funny or something.

    cooljammer00 on
    steam_sig.png

    3DS Friend Code: 2165-6448-8348 www.Twitch.TV/cooljammer00
    Battle.Net: JohnDarc#1203 Origin/UPlay: CoolJammer00
  • Squirminator2kSquirminator2k Toys, ports, and Time Lords North Hollywood, CARegistered User regular
    edited August 2009
    I tend to get quite a few men writing to me saying, 'Think your girlfriend's a nightmare, well mine's worse.' Now, this always surprises me. First of all, I wasn't aware that I was giving the impression that Margret is something of a trial to live with. I'm here merely stating the facts, without bias or embellishment: a simple camera pointed at the scene, recording it with complete neutrality. I am, frankly, shocked and disturbed that anyone might think I'm here to make the case that my girlfriend is, say, as mad as an eel.

    What surprises me more about the emails I get from these men, however, is that they can in any way believe their situations are similar to mine. Yes, of course, sometimes you'll be sitting in McDonald's and your girlfriend will say, 'You just deliberately dropped that napkin so you could look up the skirt of the woman over there, didn't you?' - everyone's had that conversation and it's perfectly healthy. There'll be some loud, German invective, a degree of storming out, perhaps mayonnaise may get thrown at some point - we've all been there. The crucial thing to keep in mind about Margret, though, is that she is playing by rules no one else understands. Every exchange with Margret holds the potential to result in my spending several weeks in traction. There is no way of judging which will and which won't, because the laws that govern her thought processes have resisted all my analysis. Not even the tiniest thing can be taken for granted, because it assumes one knows how Margret's head works. The proof is in the details, not the broad sweeps, so let me illustrate the, 'Do not fall into the trap of believing you exist in the same universe,' idea by the smallest moment, on the unremarkable Saturday that has just past. We are sitting together on the sofa. I say
    'Brrrr - I'm cold.'
    Margret replies
    'Where?'

    I think Mil has us all trumped, guys.

    Squirminator2k on
    The Game of Rassilon - a Doctor Who Roleplaying Game podcast
    PortsCenterThe Life Toyetic with Ben and Molly
  • ProPatriaMoriProPatriaMori Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    He also writes decent books.

    ProPatriaMori on
  • Squirminator2kSquirminator2k Toys, ports, and Time Lords North Hollywood, CARegistered User regular
    edited August 2009
    So he and I are on similar footing, then!

    Please buy my book.

    Squirminator2k on
    The Game of Rassilon - a Doctor Who Roleplaying Game podcast
    PortsCenterThe Life Toyetic with Ben and Molly
  • chasmchasm Ill-tempered Texan Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    She must be funny or something.

    In my experience, crazy women are fantastic in bed. That's what kept me around in a few bad relationships, anyway.

    chasm on
    steam_sig.png
    XBL : lJesse Custerl | MWO: Jesse Custer | Best vid ever. | 2nd best vid ever.
  • cooljammer00cooljammer00 Hey Small Christmas-Man!Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    chasm wrote: »
    She must be funny or something.

    In my experience, crazy women are fantastic in bed. That's what kept me around in a few bad relationships, anyway.

    Aw man, this thread is going in a circle. We already had the "why stay with crazy/fantastic in bed" discussion ages ago.

    I am well aware of the "benefits" of crazy. I still like to cite that episode of 30 Rock with Jennifer Aniston, who is a little too convincing playing a crazy bitch.

    cooljammer00 on
    steam_sig.png

    3DS Friend Code: 2165-6448-8348 www.Twitch.TV/cooljammer00
    Battle.Net: JohnDarc#1203 Origin/UPlay: CoolJammer00
  • King RiptorKing Riptor Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    chasm wrote: »
    She must be funny or something.

    In my experience, crazy women are fantastic in bed. That's what kept me around in a few bad relationships, anyway.

    Aw man, this thread is going in a circle. We already had the "why stay with crazy/fantastic in bed" discussion ages ago.

    I am well aware of the "benefits" of crazy. I still like to cite that episode of 30 Rock with Jennifer Aniston, who is a little too convincing playing a crazy bitch.

    She played a crazy bitch for ten years on Friends.

    King Riptor on
    I have a podcast now. It's about video games and anime!Find it here.
  • chasmchasm Ill-tempered Texan Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    If you read the tabloids, you'd realize she actually is crazy. And the annoying/needy kind at that.

    So anyway, got a call from my first girlfriend today, asking me to come see her new place. As she stalked me for years after we broke up, I don't think I'll take her up on that offer.

    chasm on
    steam_sig.png
    XBL : lJesse Custerl | MWO: Jesse Custer | Best vid ever. | 2nd best vid ever.
  • CentipeedCentipeed Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    Teslan26 wrote: »
    ... her sister (who I'd not met, and was barely legal) and me (I?) having sex ...

    The way to determine whether "I" or "me" is appropriate in these situations is to remove the other party (Which, in this case, is the sister) from the sentence, and see if it still makes sense.

    "Walked in on me having sex" makes sense.

    "Walked in on I having sex" does not make sense.

    Therefore, "her sister and me" is correct. Or possibly "me and her sister".

    Centipeed on
    I write about games at Curiouser.org
  • ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    chasm wrote: »
    She must be funny or something.

    In my experience, crazy women are fantastic in bed. That's what kept me around in a few bad relationships, anyway.

    I've been kept in relationships with crazy people due to guilt and out of fear. But mostly because the sex was good.

    Thomamelas on
  • The CatThe Cat Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited August 2009
    Ticaldfjam wrote: »
    Oh...My......Fucking...God!

    How much does Mr. Millington want for me to come up there and smack a bitch?! I mean, fucking ungrateful Cunt ass fucking....argh thats fucking despicable of her. You get a goddamned Ferrari and you bitch about it being the wrong color? WTF you cunt.

    No, fuck it, I'd come up there and smack her FREE OF CHARGE.

    ***disclaimer: I'm not actually advocating actual physical beating of a woman, nor would I actually carry out what I just described above, thats just really sick and despicable. Thats just whats going on in my mind on what I would do if it was acceptable to do that to any bad person Male or Female, cuz karma wise, this bitch deserves the WORST. I'm just saying that in my mind, Mr. Millington's Cunt bitch of a wife gives women a very bad name.***
    Awwwww, someone doesn't understand humor. Isn't that adorable.

    The Cat on
    tmsig.jpg
  • TicaldfjamTicaldfjam Hillsboro, ORRegistered User regular
    edited August 2009
    The Cat wrote: »
    Ticaldfjam wrote: »
    Oh...My......Fucking...God!

    How much does Mr. Millington want for me to come up there and smack a bitch?! I mean, fucking ungrateful Cunt ass fucking....argh thats fucking despicable of her. You get a goddamned Ferrari and you bitch about it being the wrong color? WTF you cunt.

    No, fuck it, I'd come up there and smack her FREE OF CHARGE.

    ***disclaimer: I'm not actually advocating actual physical beating of a woman, nor would I actually carry out what I just described above, thats just really sick and despicable. Thats just whats going on in my mind on what I would do if it was acceptable to do that to any bad person Male or Female, cuz karma wise, this bitch deserves the WORST. I'm just saying that in my mind, Mr. Millington's Cunt bitch of a wife gives women a very bad name.***
    Awwwww, someone doesn't understand humor. Isn't that adorable.

    Now I know and knowing is half the battle!:x *smacks self for not even reading the guy's website before going on tirade*

    Hey, at least i geta cookie..right guys?

    Ticaldfjam on
  • The CatThe Cat Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited August 2009
    Ticaldfjam wrote: »
    The Cat wrote: »
    Ticaldfjam wrote: »
    Oh...My......Fucking...God!

    How much does Mr. Millington want for me to come up there and smack a bitch?! I mean, fucking ungrateful Cunt ass fucking....argh thats fucking despicable of her. You get a goddamned Ferrari and you bitch about it being the wrong color? WTF you cunt.

    No, fuck it, I'd come up there and smack her FREE OF CHARGE.

    ***disclaimer: I'm not actually advocating actual physical beating of a woman, nor would I actually carry out what I just described above, thats just really sick and despicable. Thats just whats going on in my mind on what I would do if it was acceptable to do that to any bad person Male or Female, cuz karma wise, this bitch deserves the WORST. I'm just saying that in my mind, Mr. Millington's Cunt bitch of a wife gives women a very bad name.***
    Awwwww, someone doesn't understand humor. Isn't that adorable.

    Now I know and knowing is half the battle!:x *smacks self for not even reading the guy's website before going on tirade*

    Hey, at least i geta cookie..right guys?
    For indulging in a hysterical display of support for domestic violence (your disclaimer is cute, but also bullshit) and abusive language?

    No, no cookie for you :|

    The Cat on
    tmsig.jpg
  • TicaldfjamTicaldfjam Hillsboro, ORRegistered User regular
    edited August 2009
    The Cat wrote: »
    Ticaldfjam wrote: »
    The Cat wrote: »
    Ticaldfjam wrote: »
    Oh...My......Fucking...God!

    How much does Mr. Millington want for me to come up there and smack a bitch?! I mean, fucking ungrateful Cunt ass fucking....argh thats fucking despicable of her. You get a goddamned Ferrari and you bitch about it being the wrong color? WTF you cunt.

    No, fuck it, I'd come up there and smack her FREE OF CHARGE.

    ***disclaimer: I'm not actually advocating actual physical beating of a woman, nor would I actually carry out what I just described above, thats just really sick and despicable. Thats just whats going on in my mind on what I would do if it was acceptable to do that to any bad person Male or Female, cuz karma wise, this bitch deserves the WORST. I'm just saying that in my mind, Mr. Millington's Cunt bitch of a wife gives women a very bad name.***
    Awwwww, someone doesn't understand humor. Isn't that adorable.

    Now I know and knowing is half the battle!:x *smacks self for not even reading the guy's website before going on tirade*

    Hey, at least i geta cookie..right guys?
    For indulging in a hysterical display of support for domestic violence (your disclaimer is cute, but also bullshit) and abusive language?

    No, no cookie for you :|

    Yes, thats absolutely correct. I also force women to stay in the kitchen, make babies and fetch me my pie while I'm watching Nascar! Wow, you definitely read me like a book!

    Ticaldfjam on
  • The CatThe Cat Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited August 2009
    ah, the poor-me posts begin.

    If you don't want to get called on writing trash, don't write trash.

    The Cat on
    tmsig.jpg
  • BogartBogart Streetwise Hercules Fighting The Rising Odds Registered User, Moderator mod
    edited August 2009
    Millington managed to turn this into a Guardian column and a novel, so he made out like a bandit on the back of this.

    Also, I'm re-reading them, and am reminded of the time I did the same thing to a pizza that Margaret did.

    Bogart on
  • NerdgasmicNerdgasmic __BANNED USERS regular
    edited August 2009
    Centipeed wrote: »
    Teslan26 wrote: »
    ... her sister (who I'd not met, and was barely legal) and me (I?) having sex ...

    The way to determine whether "I" or "me" is appropriate in these situations is to remove the other party (Which, in this case, is the sister) from the sentence, and see if it still makes sense.

    "Walked in on me having sex" makes sense.

    "Walked in on I having sex" does not make sense.

    Therefore, "her sister and me" is correct. Or possibly "me and her sister".

    Technically, the difference is between whether the speaker is the subject or an object in the sentence.


    "I" is subjective, "me" is objective.


    EDIT: Jesus, I've never seen the word bitch used so often and so carelessly. What an awful thread.

    Nerdgasmic on
    @nealcm @faynor
    nerdgasmic.gif1420 6068 6113 - XBL Atomoclassic
  • The CatThe Cat Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited August 2009
    Bogart wrote: »
    Millington managed to turn this into a Guardian column and a novel, so he made out like a bandit on the back of this.

    Also, I'm re-reading them, and am reminded of the time I did the same thing to a pizza that Margaret did.
    Its funny, just occasionally you get a glimpse of Mil's common reactions in his writing (especially in the more recent mailing list anecdotes). I'm getting the increasing sense that they're very much a matched pair, especially after seeing a photo of him and his neon hair :P

    The Cat on
    tmsig.jpg
This discussion has been closed.