As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Crazy Girlfriend/Boyfriend Stories

• Options
    bikkibikkibobikkibikkibo Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    This all started about 5 years ago, September 2004.

This shits long.

Returning home from work I came home to a bunch of people hanging out in my garage which was normal given it was basically a party house. They were all sitting around drinking and smoking while playing dominoes. I noticed a pretty cute chick that I had never seen before. She was friendly and introduced herself. Let’s call her Tink. So I joined in on the shenanigans and proceeded to work myself into a bit of a buzz. Things seem to be going well between myself and Tink. We were talking, flirting and she seemed generally interested in me. One of the other girls there, who looked somewhat older, but not THAT old turned out to be Tink’s Mother. Tink also happened to be 18. I should have taken this as a major red flag. A young mother letting her 18 year old daughter get smashed at a stranger’s house with a bunch of guys around.

As the night winds down I’m kind of excited and telling myself I’m gonna make a move on this girl. To my surprise her Mom agrees to let her spend the night at my house on the couch. I’m helping her get a sleeping space ready for the night and I tell her that she can sleep in my room if she wants and that I’d sleep on the floor. She complies and I assume the position on the ground next to my bed. This doesn’t last long and I get into bed next to her. We pretty much get down to everything but the final deed. I’m thinkin’ this is friggin’ awesome! Anyway we go to sleep and her Mom picks her up in the morning.

We start seeing each other more often and become an item. Eventually she starts spending the weekends and my house. She starts doing my laundry and cleaning my room and stuff when I’m not home. She seems FANTASTIC. I’ve never had a girl do that kind of stuff for me other than my own Mother. She began to talk on AIM to people on my computer while I was at work and while I was there she would hide the conversations. I set up a deal to save her conversation without her knowing. Turns out she’s talking to some dude and tells him she isn’t seeing anyone. Like an idiot we talk it out and I give her another chance.

During this time I notice she starts getting upset and aggressive over absolutely nothing and she wouldn’t even let me on my own fucking computer if she was on it. Things continue like this for awhile and eventually my roommates and me are evicted from our house because during a storm the entire fucking thing flooded and the landlord wouldn’t pay for it to be repaired. That makes a shit load of sense, right? So I move back into my Mom’s house for a few months. Things seem alright but I really didn’t want to live at home again so Tink and me get an apartment with one of my friends.

This friend, called Brad, is lazy and pretty much just sits in his room and plays WoW non friggin’ stop, which Tink and myself started doing as well. No one cleans the apartment, does the dishes, takes out the trash or anything remotely resembling chores other than myself. My job sucks, my apartment sucks and I buried myself into WoW. We would literally get into fights over WoW and she would always be on my computer when I got home from work and refused to give it up. She actually struck me a few times over bullshit in a videogame. Once I said She was acting like a bitch and she fucking tried to swing at my face, I blocked of course cuz I’m all ninja like that. So she starts screaming at me telling me we’re done, this and that. This happened like 4-5 times over the course of 4 months. I wanted to leave but I couldn’t because of my lease. Things start getting bad and we begin to hardly talk, we hardly had sex – she had been putting on a lot of weight. She would yell and scream at me all the time – turns out Tink is Bi-Polar, something I thought she might be, but didn’t figure out until we moved in together.

As a side note; she had been getting real chummy with this dude in WoW, that lived in another country, we’ll call him Kevin. I honestly didn’t think anything of it.

My friends stopped coming over because they couldn’t handle being around us because of how harshly she would berate me in front of them. She had basically taken any ounce of self esteem I had and shit on it. I knew I wanted to leave her by then, but I needed to wait another month or so before I left.

Fast forward to a week before our lease is up.

I was all but fed up with this chick at this point. Her sister and her friend were over and we’d been drinking. They were listening to some wack new dance album and I didn’t complain. I started talking to her friend (call her Fran) for quite awhile. I mentioned I was in a band and she was interested in hearing my new recording. I put the COMPACT DISC in and we began to listen to it. Tink comes out of our room where she was playing WoW, on my computer, in an apartment I mostly paid for, and turns the stereo off only to return to our room while muttering, “I don’t wanna hear that shit”. So I turn the stereo back on and resume my tiny listening party with Fran. Tink comes back out of the room, opens the disc compartment, removes my COMPACT DISC and takes it with her back to our room. I was fucking LIVID. I go in there and I blow my top, steam had to have been coming out of my ears at this point.

I lay into her telling her how much I hated her and how miserable she has made me feel. She of course starts crying. I go out into the living room to tell her sister and Fran to get the fuck out of my apartment – I’ve never been so pissed and never have I wanted absolutely nothing to do with a person so badly in my life. So I tell her it’s done and proceed to pack my shit. Take in mind it’s about 12AM. I had a Volkswagen bus at the time. I could stuff that fucker with almost everything I owned aside from the furniture.
    Tink calls her Mom and tells her I’m taking MY stuff out of MY apartment. I can’t exactly hear what’s going on but I gather her Mom tells her to stand in front of the door so I can’t get past her. Really? She’s going to block me from leaving? I knew I couldn’t hit her, I knew I shouldn’t move her out of the way. We were on the second floor, so I started dropping stuff into the shrubs down below. There was no way in hell I wasn’t getting out of there that night. Tink finally gets out of my way so I can carry my things out to the parking lot. After a couple trips, I see her taking shit back inside! The moment I noticed she happened to be hauling my living room rug back up the stairs. I start sprinting and run half way up the stairs to pull from her what belongs to me. While we’re playing tug-o-war on the stairs I hear some shouting and turn around and her Mom is sprinting towards me with a fairly large fellow at her heels. Mom comes up the stairs and starts punching me out while I’m holding my rug. I was waiting for the big scary dude that came with her Mom to fuck me up, but he just stood there looking pissed off. Some of this is a blur, but I shout to my roommate, who I’ve known since the 7th grade to help me take my stuff to my car – all he does is kind of shrug. So now it’s Mom, Big Dude and Tink, while I’m left to fend for myself. Lots of screaming ensues, this was a fucking nightmare. Although as this progresses the big guy's facial expression changes from wanting to beat my ass to a look of understanding. It was as if he felt bad for me that this psycho duo had my back to the wall. By 6 in the morning I FINALLY have my bus completely stuffed with my things and drive back to my Mom’s house.

So Brad and Tink continued to live out the rest of the lease there. A lease with my name on it, but I didn’t care. I had to get away from that place. I returned to the apartment a few times, once because like an Idiot I missed her – we boned a few times. Then on one visit she tells me she’s engaged to Kevin who lives half way around the world! Hahaha, awesome. She eventually flies out there to live with her WoW lover. Anyway, that doesn’t work out for her. Since she has moved to 3 differen’t states for three different guys she HAD to have met in WoW – two of them I remember from when I used to play.

TL: DR
    Met a cute girl and everything worked out nicely until we moved in together. She turns out to be Bi-Polar, verbally and physically abuses me throughout most of the latter half of our relationship. The night I broke up with her her mom assaults me and they try to prevent me from taking my stuff.

bikkibikkibo on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    NamrokNamrok Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    I really want to search this thread for all the relationship stories that involve World of Warcraft, but warcraft gets no hits, and WoW is too short.

But I know they're out there!

Namrok on
  • Options
    Bionic MonkeyBionic Monkey Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited October 2009
    Can we make a forum rule to give people in stories fake names, instead of letters? By the time you bring in the third or fourth person, it's damn difficult to keep track of who the fuck is who.

Bionic Monkey on
    sig_megas_armed.jpg
  • Options
    deowolfdeowolf is allowed to do that. Traffic.Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    Ooooooh - but do it with celebrity names. It'll be really funny. Especially when pony posts.

deowolf on
    [SIGPIC]acocoSig.jpg[/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    Captain VashCaptain Vash Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    yeah. when we're at the point that I'm thinking CD might be a new coupling of people I missed reading about instead of compact disk your story has more alphabet in it than people.

USE NAMES NOT LETTERS KTHNXBAI.

Captain Vash on
    twitterforweb.Stuckens.1,1,500,f4f4f4,0,c4c4c4,000000.png
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    oh fuck. 4 letters. sorry you can't handle that.

I'll edit it anyway.

bikkibikkibo on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    Captain VashCaptain Vash Registered User regular
    edited October 2009

I'll edit it anyway.

don't you take that tone with me.

Captain Vash on
    twitterforweb.Stuckens.1,1,500,f4f4f4,0,c4c4c4,000000.png
  • Options
    iglidanteiglidante Registered User regular
    edited October 2009

I'll edit it anyway.

I actually didn't mind it too much in this story, since the pairings were pretty simple (not "A fucked B, who knew C, and then C introduced me to D, E, and F, and then F fucked B, but A was blowing E).

iglidante on
  • Options
    Santa ClaustrophobiaSanta Claustrophobia Ho Ho Ho Disconnecting from Xbox LIVERegistered User regular
    edited October 2009
    The shorter a story, the less important a full name becomes. The less meaningful a person is to the story (such as 'K'), the more important a full name becomes.

And I like the idea of using celebrity names instead of fake names. Especially if the full name is always used. Reading a story about how you like some girl, Alanis Morrisette, how she dumped you for some dude, Dave Coulier, and how ironic that was is where the joy is.

Santa Claustrophobia on
  • Options
    edited October 2009

I'll edit it anyway.

don't you take that tone with me.

Oh, i'm sorry I didn't realize it would cause some of you confusion. It was just four letters. My apologies. I'll edit it to make it easier to follow.

:winky:

*edit

I guess I could have used real names because I don't think any of them read these forums.

bikkibikkibo on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    Bionic MonkeyBionic Monkey Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited October 2009

I'll edit it anyway.

The problem is identifying people as letters. Not exactly something the human brain is wired to do easily.

Calling her Theresa, instead of T, gives her the same anonymity, but makes your story 100% easier to follow.

And don't take this personally. I'm not singling you out because I don't like you or something. Unfortunately, a lot of people do this for their stories, and it's gotten to the point where I just don't bother reading stories anymore when I get to the part where they say "Let's just call her J."

Bionic Monkey on
    sig_megas_armed.jpg
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    oh I know it's alright. Its just a ton of stories do the same like you said so I figured i'd follow suit. But yes the stories that read "A introduced me to B, who then hooked up with C behind D's back" are a pain in the ass.

bikkibikkibo on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    wenchkillawenchkilla Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    Jean wrote: »
    OMG I cant believe it! Talk about an unexpected turn of events... I am speechless!

We spoke about everything that went wrong ... turns out it was all a serie of misudnerstanding.

WHY DIDNT YOU TELL ME ALL THAT STUFF EARLIER, YOU SILLY GIRL

Goes to show than communication is key in any relationship!

This is kinda similar with what happened to me. It's been a year, and now that we've been talking and hanging out again, we've discussed all the things that happened that she used to do that caused rifts in the relationship, and she described in detail to me why she did it out of what feelings and because of what past experiences and how now she's realized they were wrong, but it took self reflection, and someone not enabling her in order to realize those things.

Go me.

wenchkilla on
    gamingsig.jpg
    PSN/XBL: dragoniemx
  • Options
    JeanJean Heartbroken papa bear Gatineau, QuébecRegistered User regular
    edited October 2009
    cloudeagle wrote: »
    OMG I cant believe it! Talk about an unexpected turn of events... I am speechless!

We spoke about everything that went wrong ... turns out it was all a serie of misudnerstanding.

And the misunderstanding was.....?

He was the crazy one...

Why are you being such a dickhead? Go fuck yourself.

Jean on
    "You won't destroy us, You won't destroy our democracy. We are a small but proud nation. No one can bomb us to silence. No one can scare us from being Norway. This evening and tonight, we'll take care of each other. That's what we do best when attacked'' - Jens Stoltenberg
  • Options
    Santa ClaustrophobiaSanta Claustrophobia Ho Ho Ho Disconnecting from Xbox LIVERegistered User regular
    edited October 2009

He was the crazy one...

Whatever. Feel better for missing the joke?

Santa Claustrophobia on
  • Options
    ForarForar #432 Toronto, Ontario, CanadaRegistered User regular
    edited October 2009

He was the crazy one...

So if she wants him back, that makes her crazy too?

This is one of those "who is the bigger fool..." things, isn't it?

(no offense, it was just too easy not to pass up)

Forar on
    First they came for the Muslims, and we said NOT TODAY, MOTHERFUCKER!
  • Options
    HounHoun Registered User regular
    edited October 2009

He was the crazy one...

I have a sneaking suspicion that Jean is not the one that missed the joke. :lol:

Houn on
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    Maybe, but in the middle of a bunch of 'crazy girlfriend stories' somebody posts a 'Hey, it turns out there were reasons why it was so messed up' post and I just chuckle a bit thinking 'shoe on the other foot' sort of things.

Of course, I believe this is the story referred to... And, oddly (or not), the first response was:
    Dynagrip wrote: »
    Uh, I think you're the crazy one in that equation.

Bickering followed.

Santa Claustrophobia on
  • Options
    firewaterwordfirewaterword Satchitananda Pais Vasco to San FranciscoRegistered User regular
    edited October 2009
    Reading a story about how you like some girl, Alanis Morrisette, how she dumped you for some dude, Dave Coulier, and how ironic that was is where the joy is.

[Obligatory "[B]Damn it Alanis Morrisette, give me your ketchup![/B]" reference]

firewaterword on
    Lokah Samastah Sukhino Bhavantu
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    O it was a joke? Now I feel like a dumbass

I offer you my humble apologies, Santa Claustrophobia

Jean on
    "You won't destroy us, You won't destroy our democracy. We are a small but proud nation. No one can bomb us to silence. No one can scare us from being Norway. This evening and tonight, we'll take care of each other. That's what we do best when attacked'' - Jens Stoltenberg
  • Options
    GammarahGammarah Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    Hot make-up sex must ensue

Gammarah on
  • Options
    STATE OF THE ART ROBOTSTATE OF THE ART ROBOT Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    Don't mind the cameras!

STATE OF THE ART ROBOT on
  • Options
    Richard_DastardlyRichard_Dastardly Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    Over the summer preceeding my senior year of high school, I dated this girl with a pretty awful case of psychosis. I was in love with her. Deeply. But, that probably more to do with her hotness than anything else. We'll call her Sarah because that was her name.

Sarah was the girl that, the year before, had stripped naked and wandered down one of the busiest roads in Toledo.

She dumped me before school started and after a few weeks of emo tears I'd gotten over her and we eventually lost contact. Fast forward a year or two... I'm a couple of weeks from leaving for boot camp. My friend and I decide to hit Denny's, which by this time is a dying shell of a resturaunt. It's no longer the trendy place for the kids to hang and we'd already scared away the normal people. So, we're at Denny's and there sits Sarah, but not the Sarah I remember. She was maybe 200lbs, decked out in a glittery purple wig and extremely tight denim shorts. There was this permanent smile on her lips, but it was a terrible smile on account of her jacked up Gollum grill. She starts hugging on me and junk, but I manage to flee without catching anything too nasty.

About two years later I'm on leave, which was perfect timing because it coincided with Sarah's titty flashing appearance on Jerry Springer. It was such a beautiful thing. She'd lost weight by that time because apparently that level of crazy burns through calories at an accelerated pace. And, surprise, she's on the show with the guy who dated Misty after I'd broken up with her. Or, maybe while I was dating her. I don't rightly know.

Richard_Dastardly on
  • Options
    TerrendosTerrendos Decorative Monocle Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    Wow, I've never heard of anyone I know actually being on one of those ridiculous daytime shows, much less Jerry Springer, the King of Crazy People.

Richard_Dastardly, it is an honor to have known you and heard your story.

Terrendos on
  • Options
    The Black HunterThe Black Hunter The key is a minimum of compromise, and a simple, unimpeachable reason to existRegistered User regular
    edited October 2009
    SkannerJAT wrote: »
    Also Alyce, you got this guy a job but he is in the military? How much of a dumb-ass does someone have to be to need help getting into the military? Half the people I know joke about getting in by standing in a line.

Hahaha, I didn't help him with his military career. It was another civilian job that got him more money.
    It was actually, specifically the Sheet Metal Workers union, which my dad was a part of (and good friends with the local union presidents/workers) My dad would joke around with me saying "Y'know Alyce, if he ever hurts you, I can just have one of my guys "accidentally" drop something heavy on him!" and after he broke up with me, my dad was like "You know, Alyce...... I can have one of my guys "accidentally" drop something on him...... really. "

"N-no...that's okay dad. Thanks"

I'm pretty sure (kinda sure?) he was joking the second time..

As he was your father, and you his daughter

then no, he wasn't

The Black Hunter on
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    Well well guess what.. im back with her

One part of me feels like im doing a big mistake, but my softer side won out in the end. Maybe ill have more material to contribute to this thread soon.

Jean on
  • Options
    Xenogears of BoreXenogears of Bore Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    more like the softer side of her, amirite? :winky::winky:

Xenogears of Bore on
    3DS CODE: 3093-7068-3576
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    Best of luck with that. And remember: communication is your friend, not your enemy.

Santa Claustrophobia on
  • Options
    The Muffin ManThe Muffin Man Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    Can we make a forum rule to give people in stories fake names, instead of letters? By the time you bring in the third or fourth person, it's damn difficult to keep track of who the fuck is who.

Fuck fake names. If your girlfriends name is Jennifer just say Jen. We can assume one way or the other if it's fake or real.

The Muffin Man on
  • Options
    deowolfdeowolf is allowed to do that. Traffic.Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    But people can search the intertubes!

deowolf on
    [SIGPIC]acocoSig.jpg[/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    Richard_DastardlyRichard_Dastardly Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    Terrendos wrote: »
    Wow, I've never heard of anyone I know actually being on one of those ridiculous daytime shows, much less Jerry Springer, the King of Crazy People.

Richard_Dastardly, it is an honor to have known you and heard your story.
    First thing Monday I'm calling the Jerry Springer people and see if I can't get me that episode.

Richard_Dastardly on
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    I'm actually angry at myself for one thing : I'm so goddamn shy when I'm with her. I cant figure out what abouts her makes me that shy because I'm not like that with other people.

One factor is than she speaks only English, which is not my native language. I'm a lot more used to be typing in English than actually speak it. However, that cant explain it all.

I dont have a problem speaking my mind while on MSN with her either, why do I freeze when it comes to face to face communication?

Jean on
  • Options
    Captain CarrotCaptain Carrot Alexandria, VARegistered User regular
    edited November 2009
    She has a pretty face and it makes you nervous?

Captain Carrot on
  • Options
    1ddqd1ddqd Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    My girlfriend and I are spending some time apart (in truth, and a much longer story, I need to save some $texas) and as such, I'm moving in with my parents while she gets a smaller apartment. We moved her in last week and have been unpacking. The first 2 days we painted her room and an accent wall in the living room. Very Home&Gardens.

Next, I go to mount the TV to the wall above the fireplace's mantle. I kinda eyeballed it and used a stud finder to (erroneously, at first) find some studs. I hang the TV and after a tense 5 minutes of wondering if it would really hold, we sit back and enjoy.

Then she says "I think it's a little too high"

1ddqd on
  • Options
    Mr. QuarkMr. Quark __BANNED USERS regular
    edited November 2009
    My current boyfriend, on our...2nd proper date (this is not counting or 'sordid' nights in together) put me down on the bed, handcuffed my arms and legs, blindfolded and gagged me. Then, unknown to me, left the room to go play Call of Duty with my roommates, leaving my bedroom door wide open, as well as my curtains. The curtains were the worst part; my room is at the back of the house, across the road from which is a child's playground. Luckily no children came around, but 5 hours he left me there! Crazy bastard.

That's not a proper crazy mental story, just an odd, embarassing and kinky one. I'll have a think and see if I can remember something for this thread.

Mr. Quark on
    The accumulated filth of all their hackin’ and wackin’ will foam up about their waists, and when all the ghouls and wastlanders of Megaton look up and shout “save us!” I’ll look down and whisper…

…Tunnel Snakes Rule
  • Options
    SkutSkutSkutSkut Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    Mr. Quark wrote: »
    My current boyfriend, on our...2nd proper date (this is not counting or 'sordid' nights in together) put me down on the bed, handcuffed my arms and legs, blindfolded and gagged me. Then, unknown to me, left the room to go play Call of Duty with my roommates, leaving my bedroom door wide open, as well as my curtains. The curtains were the worst part; my room is at the back of the house, across the road from which is a child's playground. Luckily no children came around, but 5 hours he left me there! Crazy bastard.

That's not a proper crazy mental story, just an odd, embarassing and kinky one. I'll have a think and see if I can remember something for this thread.

I'd dump him for that. :P

SkutSkut on
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    SkutSkut wrote: »
    Mr. Quark wrote: »

I'd dump him for that. :P
    I would but god damn it he made it up to me, and then some!

Mr. Quark on
    The accumulated filth of all their hackin’ and wackin’ will foam up about their waists, and when all the ghouls and wastlanders of Megaton look up and shout “save us!” I’ll look down and whisper…

…Tunnel Snakes Rule
  • Options
    Captain CarrotCaptain Carrot Alexandria, VARegistered User regular
    edited November 2009
    That's, uh, really not cool. You need to talk to him about what's appropriate and what's not, especially without warning.

Captain Carrot on
  • Options
    Al_watAl_wat Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    I'd get downright violent

But thats just me

Al_wat on
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    Okay this one is fairly weird. It didn't happen to me, but a friend. And involved her ex-boyfriend.

They were dating for a hell of a long time, but she's one of these "stay pure" types. One day, however, she decided to give that up and just sleep with him. Apparently she couldn't resist his charm.

This is where it gets funny. So they're fooling around, when the pulls out a blindfold, puts it on her, and tells her to lay still. She does, and hears him fumbling about in other rooms of the house. She thinks she hears him come back into the bedroom. At this point she's sick of the blindfold, so she takes it off.

And what she sees is this: him, advancing on her, wearing nothing but a skullcap (he's not even Jewish) and a pair of snowboots, carrying a wooden spoon and a kitchen whisk, with chocolate sauce drizzled on his...intimite area.

Needless too say she bursts out laughing and totally ruins whatever mood he was trying to create with his bizarre outfit/accessory/flavouring displaay.

Mr. Quark on

…Tunnel Snakes Rule
This discussion has been closed.