As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Crazy Girlfriend/Boyfriend Stories

1545557596063

Posts

  • Mr. QuarkMr. Quark __BANNED USERS
    edited November 2009
    Namrok wrote: »
    Mr. Quark: Is this woman perhaps the reason you are gay?
    Just kidding, I know it doesn't work like that
    I'm sure she was a contributing factor in some way. I mean, wanting to ride cock was probably the main reason I'm gay. But seeing how this bitch acted definitely did something to turn me off of girls. Mostly cause she was the only frame of reference I really had for how girls acted.

    Mr. Quark on
    The accumulated filth of all their hackin’ and wackin’ will foam up about their waists, and when all the ghouls and wastlanders of Megaton look up and shout “save us!” I’ll look down and whisper…

    …Tunnel Snakes Rule
  • ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    Mr. Quark wrote: »
    Although it's gotta be said, trying to stop a katana with your hands is a kick-ass awesome thing to do. I missed the story, so mind if I ask who exactly was weilding said katana, and why they were wielding it in such a way that you would need to take such defensive action?

    The thing about awesome things is they are only awesome if they work. If they don't then they tend to be retarded. My ex-wife had it and it was because I was leaving her.

    Thomamelas on
  • Santa ClaustrophobiaSanta Claustrophobia Ho Ho Ho Disconnecting from Xbox LIVERegistered User regular
    edited November 2009
    Mr. Quark wrote: »
    Namrok wrote: »
    Mr. Quark: Is this woman perhaps the reason you are gay?
    Just kidding, I know it doesn't work like that
    I'm sure she was a contributing factor in some way. I mean, wanting to ride cock was probably the main reason I'm gay. But seeing how this bitch acted definitely did something to turn me off of girls. Mostly cause she was the only frame of reference I really had for how girls acted.

    When people say to 'get some balls', I doubt this is what they were talking about...

    Santa Claustrophobia on
  • Mr. QuarkMr. Quark __BANNED USERS
    edited November 2009
    Thomamelas wrote: »
    Mr. Quark wrote: »
    Although it's gotta be said, trying to stop a katana with your hands is a kick-ass awesome thing to do. I missed the story, so mind if I ask who exactly was weilding said katana, and why they were wielding it in such a way that you would need to take such defensive action?

    The thing about awesome things is they are only awesome if they work. If they don't then they tend to be retarded. My ex-wife had it and it was because I was leaving her.
    Yeah I've just read it and...just, holy shit man! She could have fucking killed you!

    Now, in that situation, I personally would have just dodged really fast and knocked her over with a swift sweeping kick to the back of the legs, then grabbed the sword from her. But that would have looked retarded too if it had gone wrong. Still, I give you 10/10 for style and effort.

    I'm a bit nervous asking, because I'm not sure how senstive an issue it is for you but...did she have some form of disorder? Or did she just not handle rejection well?

    EDIT: Also, I just hear "the thing about awesome things is they are only awesome if they work" in Michael Westen's voice...and that IS awesome.

    Mr. Quark on
    The accumulated filth of all their hackin’ and wackin’ will foam up about their waists, and when all the ghouls and wastlanders of Megaton look up and shout “save us!” I’ll look down and whisper…

    …Tunnel Snakes Rule
  • EnderEnder Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    I dunno man, either way you slice it (HA), catching a katana bare-handed is cool no matter what.

    Certainly better than using your face.

    edit: this comment being to the man, Thomamelas. Damn you people for being quick to post.

    Ender on
  • Mr. QuarkMr. Quark __BANNED USERS
    edited November 2009
    Mr. Quark wrote: »
    Namrok wrote: »
    Mr. Quark: Is this woman perhaps the reason you are gay?
    Just kidding, I know it doesn't work like that
    I'm sure she was a contributing factor in some way. I mean, wanting to ride cock was probably the main reason I'm gay. But seeing how this bitch acted definitely did something to turn me off of girls. Mostly cause she was the only frame of reference I really had for how girls acted.

    When people say to 'get some balls', I doubt this is what they were talking about...
    I took a more literal interpretation than most. Still works though. Cause I now have nothing to do with that bitch, and have a boyfriend is significantly less crazy. He has his moments, but they're usually 'fun' crazy not 'oh my god what the fuck is your problem' crazy.

    Mr. Quark on
    The accumulated filth of all their hackin’ and wackin’ will foam up about their waists, and when all the ghouls and wastlanders of Megaton look up and shout “save us!” I’ll look down and whisper…

    …Tunnel Snakes Rule
  • ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    Mr. Quark wrote: »
    Yeah I've just read it and...just, holy shit man! She could have fucking killed you!

    Now, in that situation, I personally would have just dodged really fast and knocked her over with a swift sweeping kick to the back of the legs, then grabbed the sword from her. But that would have looked retarded too if it had gone wrong. Still, I give you 10/10 for style and effort.

    I'm a bit nervous asking, because I'm not sure how senstive an issue it is for you but...did she have some form of disorder? Or did she just not handle rejection well?

    EDIT: Also, I just hear "the thing about awesome things is they are only awesome if they work" in Michael Westen's voice...and that IS awesome.

    I'm not a psychiatrist. I could make some guesses but they would simply be shots in the dark. Is there something wrong with her? Yes. She's a seriously fucked up woman. As far as hitting her goes, I don't hit women. There have been times in my life in which it's been a bad policy, but it's one of the rules I live by.

    Thomamelas on
  • Mr. QuarkMr. Quark __BANNED USERS
    edited November 2009
    Thomamelas wrote: »
    Mr. Quark wrote: »
    Yeah I've just read it and...just, holy shit man! She could have fucking killed you!

    Now, in that situation, I personally would have just dodged really fast and knocked her over with a swift sweeping kick to the back of the legs, then grabbed the sword from her. But that would have looked retarded too if it had gone wrong. Still, I give you 10/10 for style and effort.

    I'm a bit nervous asking, because I'm not sure how senstive an issue it is for you but...did she have some form of disorder? Or did she just not handle rejection well?

    EDIT: Also, I just hear "the thing about awesome things is they are only awesome if they work" in Michael Westen's voice...and that IS awesome.

    I'm not a psychiatrist. I could make some guesses but they would simply be shots in the dark. Is there something wrong with her? Yes. She's a seriously fucked up woman. As far as hitting her goes, I don't hit women. There have been times in my life in which it's been a bad policy, but it's one of the rules I live by.
    You can't exactly be normal if you try to murder your husband with a katana, let's be honest. I admire the 'no hitting women' rule. I have something similar, but with certain exceptions. The primary exception for me is if they are trying to murder or seriously harm me, I do whatever I can to stop them. Luckily the situation has never arisen yet, and I hope since I only have 1 or 2 female friends, it never will. Mind you, I've only hitten 2 girls in my life. The first I don't even remember. I was, like, 4 years old with my friend from back then and punched her in the chest once apparently. It's on a family video somewhere but I can't be bothered watching through footage of me being born, boring Christmas videos and the chance of finding my parents' elusive sex tape to find it. The second time was when I had just been publicly humiliated in Maths lesson, and my female teacher tried to stop me from storming out of the class. So, in my adrenaline-fuelled state of 'fuck everybody', I slugged her one. Nothing major since i'm a totally pussy, but still.

    Mr. Quark on
    The accumulated filth of all their hackin’ and wackin’ will foam up about their waists, and when all the ghouls and wastlanders of Megaton look up and shout “save us!” I’ll look down and whisper…

    …Tunnel Snakes Rule
  • adytumadytum Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    Mr. Quark wrote: »
    The primary exception for me is if they are trying to murder or seriously harm me, I do whatever I can to stop them. Luckily the situation has never arisen yet

    Just a few posts ago you were telling us about how your friend was trying to kill you..

    adytum on
  • Mr. QuarkMr. Quark __BANNED USERS
    edited November 2009
    adytum wrote: »
    Mr. Quark wrote: »
    The primary exception for me is if they are trying to murder or seriously harm me, I do whatever I can to stop them. Luckily the situation has never arisen yet

    Just a few posts ago you were telling us about how your friend was trying to kill you..
    You think I didn't try to hit her? I was in a less-than-ideal situation for fighting back, if we're honest.

    Mr. Quark on
    The accumulated filth of all their hackin’ and wackin’ will foam up about their waists, and when all the ghouls and wastlanders of Megaton look up and shout “save us!” I’ll look down and whisper…

    …Tunnel Snakes Rule
  • adytumadytum Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    Mr. Quark wrote: »
    adytum wrote: »
    Mr. Quark wrote: »
    The primary exception for me is if they are trying to murder or seriously harm me, I do whatever I can to stop them. Luckily the situation has never arisen yet

    Just a few posts ago you were telling us about how your friend was trying to kill you..
    You think I didn't try to hit her? I was in a less-than-ideal situation for fighting back, if we're honest.

    I just meant that you definitely made it sound like the situation had in fact arisen before.

    adytum on
  • Mr. QuarkMr. Quark __BANNED USERS
    edited November 2009
    adytum wrote: »
    Mr. Quark wrote: »
    adytum wrote: »
    Mr. Quark wrote: »
    The primary exception for me is if they are trying to murder or seriously harm me, I do whatever I can to stop them. Luckily the situation has never arisen yet

    Just a few posts ago you were telling us about how your friend was trying to kill you..
    You think I didn't try to hit her? I was in a less-than-ideal situation for fighting back, if we're honest.

    I just meant that you definitely made it sound like the situation had in fact arisen before.
    Okay so my mistake in the wording. If I'd gotten the chance in that situation I would have hit her good. Kind of hard to do though when you're focusing on getting a Nunchuk chord off of your neck. Made even more difficult by a large and heavy ashtray being repeatedly slammed into your face.

    Now I read this shit back...why did I stay friends with her for so damn long? Jesus! It sounds bad in my head but reading it out loud in blue and white...she was a fucking monster!

    Mr. Quark on
    The accumulated filth of all their hackin’ and wackin’ will foam up about their waists, and when all the ghouls and wastlanders of Megaton look up and shout “save us!” I’ll look down and whisper…

    …Tunnel Snakes Rule
  • TheMarshalTheMarshal Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    Mr. Quark wrote: »
    adytum wrote: »
    Mr. Quark wrote: »
    adytum wrote: »
    Mr. Quark wrote: »
    The primary exception for me is if they are trying to murder or seriously harm me, I do whatever I can to stop them. Luckily the situation has never arisen yet

    Just a few posts ago you were telling us about how your friend was trying to kill you..
    You think I didn't try to hit her? I was in a less-than-ideal situation for fighting back, if we're honest.

    I just meant that you definitely made it sound like the situation had in fact arisen before.
    Okay so my mistake in the wording. If I'd gotten the chance in that situation I would have hit her good. Kind of hard to do though when you're focusing on getting a Nunchuk chord off of your neck. Made even more difficult by a large and heavy ashtray being repeatedly slammed into your face.

    Now I read this shit back...why did I stay friends with her for so damn long? Jesus! It sounds bad in my head but reading it out loud in blue and white...she was a fucking monster!

    Yeah, man... If someone calling themselves my "friend" chokes me and then starts beating on my head with a blunt object, you'd better believe they'd never be allowed in my presence again.

    TheMarshal on
  • Mr. QuarkMr. Quark __BANNED USERS
    edited November 2009
    TheMarshal wrote: »
    Mr. Quark wrote: »
    adytum wrote: »
    Mr. Quark wrote: »
    adytum wrote: »
    Mr. Quark wrote: »
    The primary exception for me is if they are trying to murder or seriously harm me, I do whatever I can to stop them. Luckily the situation has never arisen yet

    Just a few posts ago you were telling us about how your friend was trying to kill you..
    You think I didn't try to hit her? I was in a less-than-ideal situation for fighting back, if we're honest.

    I just meant that you definitely made it sound like the situation had in fact arisen before.
    Okay so my mistake in the wording. If I'd gotten the chance in that situation I would have hit her good. Kind of hard to do though when you're focusing on getting a Nunchuk chord off of your neck. Made even more difficult by a large and heavy ashtray being repeatedly slammed into your face.

    Now I read this shit back...why did I stay friends with her for so damn long? Jesus! It sounds bad in my head but reading it out loud in blue and white...she was a fucking monster!

    Yeah, man... If someone calling themselves my "friend" chokes me and then starts beating on my head with a blunt object, you'd better believe they'd never be allowed in my presence again.
    I really dunno why I put up with her. She was self-obssessed, never gave a damn about me, made me to all kinds of stuff for her, was verbally, and sometimes emotionally and physically, abusive, and was just generally a bad person, now I reflect back.

    She had a habit of calling me over to her house in the early morning just so I could make her pancakes or waffles, or even just toast or cereal, while she sat on her arse watching Will and Grace. I suppose it says a lot about me that I kept going.

    Mr. Quark on
    The accumulated filth of all their hackin’ and wackin’ will foam up about their waists, and when all the ghouls and wastlanders of Megaton look up and shout “save us!” I’ll look down and whisper…

    …Tunnel Snakes Rule
  • NamrokNamrok Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    Mr. Quark wrote: »
    TheMarshal wrote: »
    Mr. Quark wrote: »
    adytum wrote: »
    Mr. Quark wrote: »
    adytum wrote: »
    Mr. Quark wrote: »
    The primary exception for me is if they are trying to murder or seriously harm me, I do whatever I can to stop them. Luckily the situation has never arisen yet

    Just a few posts ago you were telling us about how your friend was trying to kill you..
    You think I didn't try to hit her? I was in a less-than-ideal situation for fighting back, if we're honest.

    I just meant that you definitely made it sound like the situation had in fact arisen before.
    Okay so my mistake in the wording. If I'd gotten the chance in that situation I would have hit her good. Kind of hard to do though when you're focusing on getting a Nunchuk chord off of your neck. Made even more difficult by a large and heavy ashtray being repeatedly slammed into your face.

    Now I read this shit back...why did I stay friends with her for so damn long? Jesus! It sounds bad in my head but reading it out loud in blue and white...she was a fucking monster!

    Yeah, man... If someone calling themselves my "friend" chokes me and then starts beating on my head with a blunt object, you'd better believe they'd never be allowed in my presence again.
    I really dunno why I put up with her. She was self-obssessed, never gave a damn about me, made me to all kinds of stuff for her, was verbally, and sometimes emotionally and physically, abusive, and was just generally a bad person, now I reflect back.

    She had a habit of calling me over to her house in the early morning just so I could make her pancakes or waffles, or even just toast or cereal, while she sat on her arse watching Will and Grace. I suppose it says a lot about me that I kept going.

    Says a lot about how she wanted a man in her life who she'd never ever have to do anything for, not even have sex with, but who she could get anything she ever wanted out of.

    Namrok on
  • TheMarshalTheMarshal Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    Mr. Quark wrote: »
    TheMarshal wrote: »
    Mr. Quark wrote: »
    adytum wrote: »
    Mr. Quark wrote: »
    adytum wrote: »
    Mr. Quark wrote: »
    The primary exception for me is if they are trying to murder or seriously harm me, I do whatever I can to stop them. Luckily the situation has never arisen yet

    Just a few posts ago you were telling us about how your friend was trying to kill you..
    You think I didn't try to hit her? I was in a less-than-ideal situation for fighting back, if we're honest.

    I just meant that you definitely made it sound like the situation had in fact arisen before.
    Okay so my mistake in the wording. If I'd gotten the chance in that situation I would have hit her good. Kind of hard to do though when you're focusing on getting a Nunchuk chord off of your neck. Made even more difficult by a large and heavy ashtray being repeatedly slammed into your face.

    Now I read this shit back...why did I stay friends with her for so damn long? Jesus! It sounds bad in my head but reading it out loud in blue and white...she was a fucking monster!

    Yeah, man... If someone calling themselves my "friend" chokes me and then starts beating on my head with a blunt object, you'd better believe they'd never be allowed in my presence again.
    I really dunno why I put up with her. She was self-obssessed, never gave a damn about me, made me to all kinds of stuff for her, was verbally, and sometimes emotionally and physically, abusive, and was just generally a bad person, now I reflect back.

    She had a habit of calling me over to her house in the early morning just so I could make her pancakes or waffles, or even just toast or cereal, while she sat on her arse watching Will and Grace. I suppose it says a lot about me that I kept going.

    I'd say it sounds like you have/had some self-esteem issues if you were willing to put up with that. I'm glad you're out of that relationship now.

    TheMarshal on
  • Mr. QuarkMr. Quark __BANNED USERS
    edited November 2009
    You and me both brother. She still tries to get in contact. But her contact only really consists of "hey baby, i miss you. will you come make me a sandwhich?" so i just ignore her e-mails/texts/phone calls. She is, quite literally, dead to me.

    Mr. Quark on
    The accumulated filth of all their hackin’ and wackin’ will foam up about their waists, and when all the ghouls and wastlanders of Megaton look up and shout “save us!” I’ll look down and whisper…

    …Tunnel Snakes Rule
  • CommunistCowCommunistCow Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    Mr. Quark wrote: »
    You and me both brother. She still tries to get in contact. But her contact only really consists of "hey baby, i miss you. will you come make me a sandwhich?" so i just ignore her e-mails/texts/phone calls. She is, quite literally, dead to me.

    You should respond with "only if you can find the two teeth you knocked out"

    CommunistCow on
    No, I am not really communist. Yes, it is weird that I use this name.
  • Mr. QuarkMr. Quark __BANNED USERS
    edited November 2009
    Mr. Quark wrote: »
    You and me both brother. She still tries to get in contact. But her contact only really consists of "hey baby, i miss you. will you come make me a sandwhich?" so i just ignore her e-mails/texts/phone calls. She is, quite literally, dead to me.

    You should respond with "only if you can find the two teeth you knocked out"
    Fantastic idea! Mind if I steal it? I'm just glad those two teeth were still my baby teeth. I was a "late bloomer", so I still had a lot of my baby teeth until I was about 16. It's why a lot of people mistake me for my boyfriend's little brother or younger cousin.

    Mr. Quark on
    The accumulated filth of all their hackin’ and wackin’ will foam up about their waists, and when all the ghouls and wastlanders of Megaton look up and shout “save us!” I’ll look down and whisper…

    …Tunnel Snakes Rule
  • Santa ClaustrophobiaSanta Claustrophobia Ho Ho Ho Disconnecting from Xbox LIVERegistered User regular
    edited November 2009
    Too much information! Not enough crazy SO!

    Santa Claustrophobia on
  • Mr. QuarkMr. Quark __BANNED USERS
    edited November 2009
    Too much information! Not enough crazy SO!
    I can't be assed dwelling on her any longer. I'll try to remember some of the weird shit my boyfriend's pulled, but it won't be nearly as good as 'nearly killed me while playing Wii'

    Mr. Quark on
    The accumulated filth of all their hackin’ and wackin’ will foam up about their waists, and when all the ghouls and wastlanders of Megaton look up and shout “save us!” I’ll look down and whisper…

    …Tunnel Snakes Rule
  • SheepSheep Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    edited November 2009
    Did you at least ever get any sex out of the deal?

    EDIT

    Oh, wait, probably not then if you're into guys.

    Sheep on
  • Mr. QuarkMr. Quark __BANNED USERS
    edited November 2009
    Sheep wrote: »
    Did you at least ever get any sex out of the deal?

    EDIT

    Oh, wait, probably not then if you're into guys.
    She did offer once. While drunk. But I wasn't interested in the slightest. So I turned her down. Which made her made. Which prompted her to burn me.

    Mr. Quark on
    The accumulated filth of all their hackin’ and wackin’ will foam up about their waists, and when all the ghouls and wastlanders of Megaton look up and shout “save us!” I’ll look down and whisper…

    …Tunnel Snakes Rule
  • GammarahGammarah Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    So now that the attention whore is gone...

    I was actually sure I'd have a story for you guys, seeing as I just broke up with my girlfriend today, but she was very accepting of the whole ordeal. Understanding, even. Not that I'm complaining, but I was a little surprised at the way she took it.

    Gammarah on
  • WashWash Sweet Christmas Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    Gammarah wrote: »
    So now that the attention whore is gone...

    I was actually sure I'd have a story for you guys, seeing as I just broke up with my girlfriend today, but she was very accepting of the whole ordeal. Understanding, even. Not that I'm complaining, but I was a little surprised at the way she took it.

    Watch as tomorrow you come back here with a story involving how she scorched the grass on your front lawn to spell the sentence "Gammarah and ____ 4 ever!"

    Wash on
  • JihadJesusJihadJesus Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    I've only seriously hit a girl once, and it was totally worth it.

    JihadJesus on
  • GammarahGammarah Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    Gammarah wrote: »
    So now that the attention whore is gone...

    I was actually sure I'd have a story for you guys, seeing as I just broke up with my girlfriend today, but she was very accepting of the whole ordeal. Understanding, even. Not that I'm complaining, but I was a little surprised at the way she took it.

    Watch as tomorrow you come back here with a story involving how she scorched the grass on your front lawn to spell the sentence "Gammarah and ____ 4 ever!"

    I am actually fearful that she may not have comprehended that we are no longer dating, seeing as the word "breakup" was never actually used. Perhaps I'll manage to dodge a few snowglobes and bladed weapons and give you all a real story.

    Gammarah on
  • NocrenNocren Lt Futz, Back in Action North CarolinaRegistered User regular
    edited November 2009
    So, not being able to contribute any more stories or have a potentialy crazy gf from which they would spawn... I'm starting to feel a little down.
    I'm considering finding a crazy, lonely, desperate girl because of this. Luckily, I remember how much of a fucking bad idea that is and overrule myself.

    I had a couple of girls that I dated for a bit, then they felt that I wasn't what they wanted then decided to look elsewhere.
    Really?
    I was sure as hell what you wanted about a week or so ago.
    Women can be fickle things...

    Nocren on
  • DoodmannDoodmann Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    The thing to learn from this thread is that all women are crazy relationships are just about figuring out HOW crazy.

    Doodmann on
    Whippy wrote: »
    nope nope nope nope abort abort talk about anime
    GrpAhic DeiGn is My PAssIon
  • Santa ClaustrophobiaSanta Claustrophobia Ho Ho Ho Disconnecting from Xbox LIVERegistered User regular
    edited November 2009
    Sometimes there's a distinct reason why we don't get too many female posters 'round here.

    Santa Claustrophobia on
  • HounHoun Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    Sometimes there's a distinct reason why we don't get too many female posters 'round here.

    Houn on
  • adytumadytum Registered User regular
    edited August 2011
    ...

    adytum on
  • HounHoun Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    adytum wrote: »
    Doodmann wrote: »
    The thing to learn from this thread is [strike]that all women are[/strike] that everyone is crazy [and] relationships are just about figuring out HOW crazy.

    :^:

    Unless you are me, and then there is no crazy ever. It's actually kinda boring.

    Houn on
  • DoodmannDoodmann Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    I agree, my bad for wording it wrong.

    Doodmann on
    Whippy wrote: »
    nope nope nope nope abort abort talk about anime
    GrpAhic DeiGn is My PAssIon
  • aaronsedgeaaronsedge __BANNED USERS
    edited November 2009
    My first and last real girlfriend cheated on me after I took her back about 3 times. After about a year someone started calling me at 5am and hanging up and after a few days I figured it was her.
    She was coming to my house to cheat on the guy she cheated on me with, but fate intervened and sent a truck crashing into her car on a bridge. I was pretty happy.

    Another time this hot scene chick did a lot of stuff to me while I was sleeping. Ya know, pretty much rape and molestation, but it's cool cause she was hot. I didn't mind and was even getting ready to go a long with her telling everyone we were boyfriend/girlfriend, cause waking up with my wang outside my pants and the occasional waking up during whatever awesome stuff she was doing to me in my sleep was pretty sweet. Also, I believed and still believe relationships are meaningless, there is no love, blabla cry whatev. Then she got tired of waiting for me to make my myspace status "married" or something and started calling me and people I knew saying she missed her period and she thinks shes pregnant. I would have none of that crazy shit and called it off. Jokes on me though , because about a year later she moved back here and wanted me to see her at the mall. She was crazy hot and didn't seem so crazy in the head and shot down my advancements or maybe the joke isn't on me because last I heard and know from the last bulletin she posted, she is now a crazy coke fiend.

    aaronsedge on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Munch wrote: »
    Only if there are some tig ol' bitties on the cover know'm sayin'?
  • The Muffin ManThe Muffin Man Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    You're happy a girl raped you and another girl got hit by a truck.

    Once again, you're pretty much on the wrong side of the tracks. The OTHER girl has to be crazy. Not you.

    The Muffin Man on
  • DemiurgeDemiurge Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    Well, if a super hot chick was playing with my junk in my sleep I'd be totally in with it :winky: The truck part not so much.

    Demiurge on
  • aaronsedgeaaronsedge __BANNED USERS
    edited November 2009
    You're happy a girl raped you and another girl got hit by a truck.

    Once again, you're pretty much on the wrong side of the tracks. The OTHER girl has to be crazy. Not you.

    The title is " Crazy Girlfriend/Boyfriend stories", I was implying by the being happy part that I was the crazy one in that situation. Grandfather clause, yo.

    aaronsedge on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Munch wrote: »
    Only if there are some tig ol' bitties on the cover know'm sayin'?
  • King RiptorKing Riptor Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    Demiurge wrote: »
    Well, if a super hot chick was playing with my junk in my sleep I'd be totally in with it :winky: The truck part not so much.

    If we're in a long term relationship or something I don't think I'd care. Some chick I've dated for like an hour though? Yeah that's creepy.

    King Riptor on
    I have a podcast now. It's about video games and anime!Find it here.
  • clsCorwinclsCorwin Registered User
    edited November 2009
    So was anyone else there getting a Mr Quark = ResevoirAngel vibe?

    clsCorwin on
This discussion has been closed.