As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

OJ Simpson + "Jewish cabal" = ?????

2»

• Casual EddyCasual Eddy The Astral PlaneRegistered User regular
    edited December 2006
    Malkor wrote:
    Well... this might not be the popular opinion of the forums but, what if there was a conspiracy? What if Jews had secret meetings and decided who would be on television and who wouldn't, and decided which books got published and which ones got put in the crapper? Would it really be that bad? I mean, yeah TV generally sucks, but its not so bad. Also? I've read a bunch of good books lately, so they'd be doing pretty good in that department too. It'd be cool to know that someone had a plan for this damned world. I have a bunch of Jewish friends too, most of them aren't practicing, but at least I have an 'in'.

[spoiler:38609992c0]Mozletoph![/spoiler:38609992c0]

Uh oh. I smell universal circumcision.

Casual Eddy on
  • Knuckle DraggerKnuckle Dragger Explosive Ovine Disposal Registered User regular
    edited December 2006
    Malkor wrote:
    Well... this might not be the popular opinion of the forums but, what if there was a conspiracy? What if Jews had secret meetings and decided who would be on television and who wouldn't, and decided which books got published and which ones got put in the crapper? Would it really be that bad? I mean, yeah TV generally sucks, but its not so bad. Also? I've read a bunch of good books lately, so they'd be doing pretty good in that department too. It'd be cool to know that someone had a plan for this damned world. I have a bunch of Jewish friends too, most of them aren't practicing, but at least I have an 'in'.

[spoiler:c78fe8c53c]Mozletoph![/spoiler:c78fe8c53c]

It's already starting

Knuckle Dragger on
    Let not any one pacify his conscience by the delusion that he can do no harm if he takes no part, and forms no opinion.

- John Stuart Mill
  • Casual EddyCasual Eddy The Astral PlaneRegistered User regular
    edited December 2006
    You'll never take it from me while I still breath!

BACK OFF I SAY!!

Casual Eddy on
  • TankHammerTankHammer Atlanta Ghostbuster Atlanta, GARegistered User regular
    edited December 2006
    Malkor wrote:

[spoiler:eff8e1beeb]Mozletoph![/spoiler:eff8e1beeb]

It's already starting
    The jews are using the blacks as muscle against you. Join the Illinois Nazis or you will be defenseless!

TankHammer on
  • MalkorMalkor Registered User regular
    edited December 2006
    Malkor wrote:

[spoiler:2332eb7a29]Mozletoph![/spoiler:2332eb7a29]

It's already starting
    The jews are using the blacks as muscle against you. Join the Illinois Nazis or you will be defenseless!

Afro/Jewfro. Coincidence, or Zionist-African worldwide conspiracy??!!

AfrohalffroJewfro.jpg

Malkor on
    14271f3c-c765-4e74-92b1-49d7612675f2.jpg
  • DynagripDynagrip Break me a million hearts HoustonRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    edited December 2006
    Preacher wrote:
    I had a Jewish friend once, he seemed like a nice guy. Whats up with all the Jew hate in the media as of late is there something in the water? Something unkosher?
    I don't think Israel's curb stomping of Lebanon did a whole lot to reinforce their favorite role of "no, we're the victims, really" all that well.

Dynagrip on
  • MadJackMadJack Registered User regular
    edited December 2006
    i didnt relize how paronoid rich people are of jews till this year... i hope they stop hiding as cute old people.

MadJack on
    forumsig.jpg
  • mccmcc glitch Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited December 2006
    It's already starting
    Kevin De Cock, director of the WHO's HIV/AIDS Department, said that male circumcision is "not a magic bullet, but a potentially important intervention."

mcc on
  • SithDrummerSithDrummer Registered User regular
    edited December 2006
    mcc wrote:
    It's already starting
    Kevin De Cock, director of the WHO's HIV/AIDS Department, said that male circumcision is "not a magic bullet, but a potentially important intervention."
    That right there is reason enough to believe in intelligent design. A guy named De Cock backing male circumcision is simply too good to just be coincidental.

SithDrummer on
  • stiliststilist Registered User regular
    edited December 2006
    mcc wrote:
    It's already starting
    People should not use the phrase "the WHO".

Also, what will we do when Barack Obama makes a speech decrying the Jew and his oppression of the black man?

stilist on
    I poop things on my site and twitter