Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Missing half my task manager

HenslerHensler Registered User regular
edited December 2006 in Help / Advice Forum
So when I hit CTRL+ALT+DEL to bring up the task manager, all I get is the lower window portion with the list of running programs. I dont get the top half with the tabs or file menus. So there is no way for me to get to the processes or anything else besides the running program list - what can I do to change this back to the standard setup?

Hensler on

• ecco the dolphinecco the dolphin Registered User regular
    edited December 2006
    Hensler wrote:
    So when I hit CTRL+ALT+DEL to bring up the task manager, all I get is the lower window portion with the list of running programs. I dont get the top half with the tabs or file menus. So there is no way for me to get to the processes or anything else besides the running program list - what can I do to change this back to the standard setup?

If I'm understanding your problem properly, aim your mouse at a blank space on the task manager window and double click to change the view.

ecco the dolphin on
    Penny Arcade Developers at PADev.net.
  • drinkinstoutdrinkinstout Registered User
    edited December 2006
    double click on the grey thick border around the list of tasks.

drinkinstout on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    stout's Amazon Wishlist | my lastFM
  • HenslerHensler Registered User regular
    edited December 2006
    Wow, that was really simple to fix, thanks. I've been putting off looking that up for quite a while.

Hensler on