As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Check your mail!

• Options
    CaptainTapoleCaptainTapole Awesome in the Possum - Yee-Haw! Northern CaliforniaRegistered User regular
    edited August 2009
    Shadewe wrote: »
    Does the color of the badge mean anything? Got my badge today too.

Colours are separated by the days, press, exhibitors, BYOC, etc.

CaptainTapole on
    The Girl Who Gave Everyone the Shortest Jenga Game Ever.
  • Options
    DreamwriterDreamwriter Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    I like how it has the holographic security thing on it. It sucked reading here about people forging passes last year.

Wait. Seriously?

Last year or the year before, I forget. Someone posted in here that some of their friends did it.

Dreamwriter on
  • Options
    tehshadowtehshadow Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    i like the new design of the badges.

tehshadow on
  • Options
    Rogue_hunterRogue_hunter Breaks Through Brick Walls Los AngelesRegistered User regular
    edited August 2009
    Oh hello there
    084u.jpg
    (Thanks to Liger for the awesome lanyard)

Rogue_hunter on
    PlayStation Network: Rogue_hunter
    Steam: Rogue_hunter
    Games for Windows Live: Roguality
    Google+
    Twitter
  • Options
    XmediaXmedia Registered User new member
    edited August 2009
    Is it just me or is the contents of the envelopes super simple this year?

Xmedia on
  • Options
    S2000GanS2000Gan Spartan-Rogue Class, Red Squad Bellevue, WARegistered User regular
    edited August 2009
    Aren't they the same as last year?

S2000Gan on
    hnx2ZrU.jpg6jYGFlE.png
  • Options
    Qs23Qs23 Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    Yes, we know the rules are obvious, but it also gives us the ability to, if someone is being a complete tool, point to it and say "Get out. Don't say we didn't warn you."

No "Don't be a Dick" rule?

Qs23 on
    PASig.gif
  • Options
    oniononion Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    onion wrote: »
    Does this mean I should be worried I haven't gotten mine yet???

Have you checked your mail today? I got mine today and I live in Silverdale.

silverdale for the win

Because we rock that much harder than Bremerton.

onion on
  • Options
    RyainkenRyainken Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    S2000Gan wrote: »

No, all the previous years have been carry card size, that fit into plastic sleeves, on which the lanyard clip would break within the time it took you to get distracted and hooked on the smallest thing you could find. This year the the lanyard clip hole is formed into the much larger badge itself which makes it much more durable.

Ryainken on
  • Options
    JeppyJeppy Maple Valley WARegistered User regular
    edited August 2009
    I got my 3Day Badge today. I live in Kent just outside of Seattle. I can not wait for the fun to begin!

PAX09.jpg

Jeppy on
  • Options
    TicaldfjamTicaldfjam Snoqualmie, WARegistered User regular
    edited August 2009
    Got my badge this past Saturday. :mrgreen:

Sept 4th. mark it mothafuckas. Its on!8-)

Ticaldfjam on
  • Options
    kropotkinkropotkin Forum Badge Creator London UKRegistered User regular
    edited August 2009
    Hmm, they seem to be around the same size as the Forum Badge. Thankfully they look very different to one another, with the PAX'09 logo extremely blurred in the back-ground on the Forum Badges. This design was actually developed from last year with Mr Khoo's consent (he asked to tone down the PAX'08 logo so it wouldn't be confused with official badges).

kropotkin on
    ryr7xy0i2ynw.png

• Options
    BichnKittenBichnKitten Registered User regular
    edited August 2009

silverdale for the win

Got mine yesterday!!! And I live 2 min from Silverdale...just a fluke that I got a stupid Bremerton address...my opinion anyways :)

BichnKitten on
    Yes...their real
  • Options
    caliomnicaliomni Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    I ordered a badge for me and my husband. I only got one. The envelope was addressed to me. Anyone know if his will come in a separate envelope for some reason?

caliomni on
  • Options
    Moe FwackyMoe Fwacky Right Here, Right Now Drives a BuickModerator mod
    edited August 2009
    If previous years are any indication, yes, they will come separately.

Moe Fwacky on
    E6LkoFK.png

• Options
    PimpMethodPimpMethod Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    Got my yesterday

PimpMethod on
  • Options
    S2000GanS2000Gan Spartan-Rogue Class, Red Squad Bellevue, WARegistered User regular
    edited August 2009
    Ryainken wrote: »
    S2000Gan wrote: »

No, all the previous years have been carry card size, that fit into plastic sleeves, on which the lanyard clip would break within the time it took you to get distracted and hooked on the smallest thing you could find. This year the the lanyard clip hole is formed into the much larger badge itself which makes it much more durable.
    I know the badges are different, but isn't this years envelope the same though? badge & letter.

S2000Gan on
    hnx2ZrU.jpg6jYGFlE.png
  • Options
    ElgaladwenElgaladwen Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    So uh... Should I give it til Friday or so before I start worrying about why I haven't gotten my badge yet?

Elgaladwen on
    OddishSmallSprite.gif
    Be the very best. Like no one ever was. http://paxpokemonleague.net
  • Options
    CadynCadyn Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    I'm indifferent to the new badge design, but what I really miss is the accompanying letter about jackals.

Cadyn on
  • Options
    ravemongerravemonger [E] Silicon ValleyRegistered User regular
    edited August 2009
    Elgaladwen wrote: »
    So uh... Should I give it til Friday or so before I start worrying about why I haven't gotten my badge yet?

You're not alone, my wife and I are still waiting for our tickets. I'm sure they have a lot of tickets to send out so I wouldn't start worrying until next week. :)

ravemonger on
  • Options
    ElgaladwenElgaladwen Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    ravemonger wrote: »
    Elgaladwen wrote: »

You're not alone, my wife and I are still waiting for our tickets. I'm sure they have a lot of tickets to send out so I wouldn't start worrying until next week. :)

Thank you, I feel better. Everyone I know in person who is going already got theirs, so I was starting to get nervious.

Hopefully we get ours soon! :)

Elgaladwen on
    OddishSmallSprite.gif
    Be the very best. Like no one ever was. http://paxpokemonleague.net
  • Options
    SlickShughesSlickShughes Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    caliomni wrote: »
    I ordered a badge for me and my husband. I only got one. The envelope was addressed to me. Anyone know if his will come in a separate envelope for some reason?

Did you order them together, or as separate transactions? I order mine+wife's together and got them in one envelope.

SlickShughes on
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    Just opened the mail from saturday
    robertl29years6-1.jpg

Ticaldfjam on
  • Options
    BerylliumBeryllium Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    I GOT MINE!

30kdfgi.jpg

Beryllium on
  • Options
    beta_angelbeta_angel ColoradoRegistered User regular
    edited August 2009
    Ahh, good ol' Wade Wilson. How I love thee.

beta_angel on
    UEAKCrash wrote:
    BETA IS FUCKING CREDIT TO TEAM.
    EvilBadman wrote:
    Beta_Angel is awesome. Never doubt this.
    TF2 Hatpack
  • Options
    FalonarFalonar Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    I started a thread about this but should have posted it here. Forgive my noobness. I got my pass today but the envelope contained two passes that look exactly the same...I only ordered one...Did someone screw up and give me an extra? or are there supposed to be two for some insane reason.

Falonar on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    Falonar wrote: »
    I started a thread about this but should have posted it here. Forgive my noobness. I got my pass today but the envelope contained two passes that look exactly the same...I only ordered one...Did someone screw up and give me an extra? or are there supposed to be two for some insane reason.

Better two passes than none!

If they're cool, they'll just tell you that you won the "Oooops We Screwed Up Sweepstakes".

Beryllium on
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    of course they're cool, they're the coolest guys around. But if they were to make me give it back then they would be lame, but of course they wouldn't do that, because they are cool. ;)

Falonar on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    of course they're cool, they're the coolest guys around. But if they were to make me give it back then they would be lame, but of course they wouldn't do that, because they are cool. ;)

Plus, they want you to get a girlfriend. The extra badge is for her.

They're in cahoots with your mother. She wants Grandbabies, and by george, she'll do whatever it takes to make sure you find "someone nice".

Beryllium on
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    Beryllium wrote: »

They're in cahoots with your mother. She wants Grandbabies, and by george, she'll do whatever it takes to make sure you find "someone nice".

Damn....you know too much...GET OUT OF MY HEAD!!!

Falonar on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    MushroomsMushrooms Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    ooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I GOT MINE!!!!!! HONEYMOON HERE WE COME!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When will a schedule of events be released? I want to know when I will be able to go tour Seattle a little bit.

Mushrooms on
    All shalt feel the wrath of the all-mighty POINTY KITTY OF DOOOOOM!!
    purrrrrrrrrrrrr*snuggle*
  • Options
    BigRedBigRed Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    edited August 2009
    Mushrooms wrote: »
    ooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I GOT MINE!!!!!! HONEYMOON HERE WE COME!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When will a schedule of events be released? I want to know when I will be able to go tour Seattle a little bit.

Uh its been out for some time now...

http://forums.penny-arcade.com/showthread.php?t=97856

BigRed on
    <MoeFwacky> besides, BigRed-Worky is right
  • Options
    ravemongerravemonger [E] Silicon ValleyRegistered User regular
    edited August 2009
    Mushrooms wrote: »

PAX is your honeymoon? Congrats. It's an anniversary for my wife and I. The schedule was posted a week or two ago. http://www.paxsite.com/schedule.php

ravemonger on
  • Options
    oniononion Registered User regular
    edited August 2009

silverdale for the win

Got mine yesterday!!! And I live 2 min from Silverdale...just a fluke that I got a stupid Bremerton address...my opinion anyways :)

Well, I have a confession then. I actually have a Poulsbo address.

onion on
  • Options
    JediknightkarlJediknightkarl Registered User regular
    edited August 2009

silverdale for the win

Well, I have a confession then. I actually have a Poulsbo address.

i have a bremerton address...but i live like right off newberry hill..so i cxall that silverdale

Jediknightkarl on
    damn...bit my tongue....i hate that.
  • Options
    FerquinFerquin Snorlax Renton, WA, USARegistered User regular
    edited August 2009
    I got mine Monday. I'm in Renton. We're ahead of the curve. John Keister says so.

Ferquin on
    Ferquin N.C. Root
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    Beryllium wrote: »

Damn....you know too much...GET OUT OF MY HEAD!!!

OH......GOD...MINES TOO!!!!

You and me, we're like brothers.

Ticaldfjam on
  • Options
    caliomnicaliomni Registered User regular
    edited August 2009

Did you order them together, or as separate transactions? I order mine+wife's together and got them in one envelope.

Yes, I ordered them at the same time. I even have the email and everything to prove it.

I emailed PAX cs yesterday asking about it; no response ;(

Maybe Falonar got mine?

caliomni on
  • Options
    edited August 2009

Yes, I ordered them at the same time. I even have the email and everything to prove it.

I emailed PAX cs yesterday asking about it; no response ;(

Maybe Falonar got mine?

Maybe it's a sign, we were meant to be together.

Falonar on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    ViscountalphaViscountalpha The pen is mightier than the sword http://youtu.be/G_sBOsh-vyIRegistered User regular
    edited August 2009
    I got mine. Might of been here a few days since it was sent to my old address.

Looking forward to pax.

Viscountalpha on
This discussion has been closed.