As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

By Dominion we mean the expansion, not the latex and whips. [EVE Online Recruitment]

• PolloDiabloPolloDiablo Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Ahmnee wrote: »

sorry it endered this way

Ouch.

PolloDiablo on
  • TurnerTurner Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    You didn't pay attention to anything you were told to do (or not do, as is the case). In and of itself, that really isn't an issue.

The problem is that instead of stepping up and admitting you did something wrong, you immediately resorted to being a total douche. Salvadore was not the one who started that back and forth.

We might be serious business about our internet spaceships, but at least we man up if we fuck up.

Turner on
  • WavechaserWavechaser Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    I "manned up" several times, even in my post (before the ban), in which I apologized for posting in the wrong thread and offered to delete/move the thread.

What are you even talking about.

Wavechaser on
  • Webb MordockWebb Mordock Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Wavechaser wrote: »
    I "manned up" several times, even in my post, in which I apologized for posting in the wrong thread and offered to delete/move the thread.

c u in space :pirate:

Webb Mordock on
  • TurnerTurner Registered User regular
    edited September 2009

*post in AAD*

*gets infracted*

It can't be my fault, it must be the system's fault!

Turner on
  • blamblam Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    I dunno in my experience apologies have less swearing and sperging

blam on
  • ValVal Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    I had to take this to the PA, all other access to anything has been banned.

You've been offered a place in IGNE, take it or don't. Either way being a big gay baby about it is doing nothing but giving people a laugh.

Val on
  • XArchangelXXArchangelX Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Should have lurked for a week or two and figured out how the forums work and asked questions in Corp chat or the Mrchi forums. Instead, you make a thread in the only moderated forum on our alliance boards, then proceed to get all butthurt and turn into a whiny cunt when people give you a little shit for being dumb.

XArchangelX on
    Eve Online is a terrible game, but I used to play, for the lulz!
    Steam
    Only the strong can help the weak.
  • SaboSabo Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    *gets another box of popcorn*

This is getting good.

Sabo on
  • AvynteAvynte Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Most directors put a lot of time and effort into eve, all so when the rest of us log in, our time is a bit more fun.

This means when they're cranky, it's best to tread lightly lest you get whacked over the head.

You're post in AAD, while cute, came at a bad time when the directorate has been especially pissy. The mods have been more than happy to hand out infractions for the slightest offenses to anyone and everyone.

We tried to hold your hand as much as possible, but by ignoring the multiple corp mails and advice to only ask Merchi, it's not surprising this finally happened.

To reference a classic line, eve and goons might just not be for you.

Avynte on
    ECOED.jpg
  • ToneLoc777ToneLoc777 Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Reposting from the OP, for needed emphasis:

10. Finally, a warning (This coincides with the spy clause): If you don't have a thick skin, don't come out. You will be mocked, you will be called a spy, you will read words you never though you'd see in chat windows, you will see every racial and ethnic slur used hourly and it will offend all of your pseudo-PC space bushido e-honor sensibilities. Four letter word: cope. When you die and lose all your stuff you will be laughed at. Life is hard, and so is EVE. You've been warned.

(notice there's no smiley's on the end, as in the OP. This is not a joke.)

ToneLoc777 on
    ToneLoc777.png
  • BrianBrian Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    ToneLoc777 wrote: »
    Reposting from the OP, for needed emphasis:

10. Finally, a warning (This coincides with the spy clause): If you don't have a thick skin, don't come out. You will be mocked, you will be called a spy, you will read words you never though you'd see in chat windows, you will see every racial and ethnic slur used hourly and it will offend all of your pseudo-PC space bushido e-honor sensibilities. Four letter word: cope. When you die and lose all your stuff you will be laughed at. Life is hard, and so is EVE. You've been warned.

(notice there's no smiley's on the end, as in the OP. This is not a joke.)

Naw dawg he's totally down with that rule
    Let me start off by saying, that shit doesn't really bother me

See?
    Oh wait...
    but it was getting tiresome hearing over and over, so I basically told him to fuck off. He wouldn't stop

Haw haw.

Brian on
  • ueanuean Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Damn, and I came into this thread thinking people were going to react to my lame 419eater photoshop.

You selfish bastard.

uean on
    Guys? Hay guys?
    PSN - sumowot
  • EtheaEthea Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    So today was a rough day, corporation wise.

The other day, I posted a thread on the goonfleet forums asking about some Thorax build suggestions. Unfortunately, I couldn't find any ship build type threads, so I found one called "Ask a Director". I thought at the time, well shit, it has the word "Ask" in it, how much harm can it do if I ask a question in Ask a Director?

Apparently I was wrong, posting in the wrong forum can cause you a lot of harm. Before I knew it, I had a 1 month account ban from accessing goonfleet forums, which in turns mean I lost access to goonwiki, all of this, with nothing other than an email saying I had infractions. No heads up as to why, just "Infraction", and "Oh yeah you're banned" when I tried to access the goonfleet forums.

Now let me start by saying that every time I ask a question anywhere, I inevitably would get the response "Check the goonwiki". Cutting off my access to goonwiki literally meant cutting me off from the vital information I was recommended to learn in order to familiarize myself with the game and actually become useful to the corp/alliance. A 1 month posting-ban would have been much more palatable (albeit, still overkill), because at least I could have still accessed the forums. So, i'm pissed, and I still think rightly so.

So I logged into Eve, at first I was going to ask in Alliance, but I figured I would just ask in Corp so I could get maybe some help from some MerchI members before escalating an issue that was probably due to miscommunication anyways.

I ask why the fuck I was kicked from the forums for posting in the wrong thread, and Salvadore just started going off on me, saying ridiculous shit like "his e-dignity has been hurt" or whatever, over and over, just egging me on. Let me start off by saying, that shit doesn't really bother me, but it was getting tiresome hearing over and over, so I basically told him to fuck off. He wouldn't stop, I responded in kind. Eventually, he just decided to go ahead and kick me from the corp.

Seriously man? You sit there dishing shit out over and over, I shoot some back at you and you ragekick me like a little girl? Are these the kinds of people you have running MerchI?

This situation literally escalated from a misplaced post in an incorrect forum, into someone being banned from said forums, and then kicked from the corporation, all because of some officer / forum admin ego's.

Anyways, I had a few anonymous emails suggesting I should report Salvadores abuse of power, so here it is.

For those of you who helped me on the goonfleet forums and in game, I really appreciate all of your patience and help with everything.

I like the cut of your jib good sir, let me see what I can do.

Ethea on
  • MidshipmanMidshipman Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    I guess I'll introduce myself in this thread. I'm the #2 guy in Merch Industrial (same name in game). I
    d like to offerr a reminder to any new MerchI members. Please read your corp mails. Here is a little snippet from one of them (there are only 4 at the moment, so it isn't exactly buried).
    Subject: Goonfleet.com access - Follow exactly or no forums for you.

Directors will be watching the forums like hawks and any f***try or bad posting during your first 30 days in corp will be punished harshly. Take that time to lurk and learn how people are expected to behave over there. DO NOT POST IN THE ASK A DIRECTOR FORUM! You should ask your own directors any questions that you might have.

Seems pretty clear to me.

Anyways, there are a couple of reasons why we care about posts on goonfleet.com. First of all, that is the ALLIANCE level forum. If you act retarded there, it reflects on the corp as a whole. We don't want to end with a rep like Battlestars has.

Secondly, Goonswarm has several thousand people in it. The "Ask a director" forum is a valuable tool for maintaining an open line of communication between the general membership and the leaders of the alliance. It is policed harshly to keep it open for serious questions for the alliance leaders. Asking for general guidance there only clutters up that forum. Additionally, the leaders of Merch Industrial have several avenues of communication (to the alliance leaders) that aren't open to general members, and we'd appreciate having the opportunity to try and answer any questions through those channels before resorting to using Ask a Director.

Lastly, having a few simple rules leads to a good test for weeding out people that just can't hack it. If you manage to fuck up, that's one thing, everyone makes mistakes. How you react to being called out on your mistake however, it what separates the keepers from the rest. This doesn't mean that you have to suck up to the directors either. One of the greatest critics of the MerchI directorate actually got a promotion recently in spite of annoying the crap out of me on a regular basis. Mostly because he keeps us on our toes and and has shown a great dedication to the corporation.

Anyways, that's enough rambling for now. If anyone has any complaints or just wants to ask some questions feel free to contact me by PM (here, MRCHI, or Goonfleet forums) or convo me if you catch me in game.

Midshipman on
    midshipman.jpg
  • wavecutterwavecutter Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    send me a pm when they finally put ambulation in.

wavecutter on
  • ZoelZoel I suppose... I'd put it on Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    do you still have to be european to get fights

Zoel on
    A magician gives you a ring that, when worn, will let you see the world as it truly is.
    However, the ring will never leave your finger, and you will be unable to ever describe to another living person what you see.
  • ronzoronzo Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    wavechaser, you are dumb

it wasn't that you mouthed off

it was that you mouthed after salv said "ignorance is no excuse" and just kept telling him to shut the fuck up over and over

fuck i would have kicked you out after reading those chatlogs, and would probably have shot you before doing it too

ronzo on
  • EuphoriacEuphoriac Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Hey Wave, i suggest you take IGNE's offer and give Goons another try.

Just try not to take everything so damn personally. On my first full day in MerchI, i managed to post a corp mail. On the second, i lost an un-equiped Drake to a camp without checking the intel channel.

I suck, and get shit for it. But i deserve it, and it motivates me to do better. I'm a former empire/ASCN pubbie, but i'm already learning to adapt.

Give it a second try, pay attention, take things slow and chill the fuck out when people say nasty things to you. One day YOU shall be the one saying nasty things to people who fuck up, and they will either shrug it off or Sperg. Fun times either way.

Good luck, really.

Euphoriac on
  • ThreepioThreepio New Westminster, BCRegistered User regular
    edited September 2009
    I've just posted a request to join for Deepcrows. I'm doing/done the tutorial. This game is remarkably intimidating so far. Fantastic.

Threepio on
    142.jpg
  • AmnioticAmniotic Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    olde school merchi posting itt, today I thought about reinstalling eve

but then I came to my senses

well, bye

burned out sieging delve

and i had this thought today

and then I came to the same conclusion

Amniotic on
    EvE Online - Kellen Pikara
  • ScabiesScabies The InternetRegistered User regular
    edited September 2009
    man I have been lurking the MRCHI recruiting threads since I first subbed EVE in... 2006?

Without joining and getting whatever welcome packet there might be (with complementary "Greetings, Spy. Get out,") I, the uninitiated outsider, know:
    a: dont draw attention to yourself
    b: dont expect hugs and kisses
    c: dont fly (read: "lose") what you cant afford another of
    d: dont sidetrack the chain of command under the impression that you will get your fair audience and walk away with your neck and testicles still attached

Scabies on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • False ProphetFalse Prophet Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Scabies wrote: »
    man I have been lurking the MRCHI recruiting threads since I first subbed EVE in... 2006?

Without joining and getting whatever welcome packet there might be (with complementary "Greetings, Spy. Get out,") I, the uninitiated outsider, know:
    a: dont draw attention to yourself
    b: dont expect hugs and kisses
    c: dont fly (read: "lose") what you cant afford another of
    d: dont sidetrack the chain of command under the impression that you will get your fair audience and walk away with your neck and testicles still attached

Srsly... I know one of the guys in real life and he keeps repeating the above. And for the love of god, don't send corp emails...

False Prophet on
    These fucking posts need more fucking signatures at the bottom of them.
    -Laurluna
  • VicVic Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Euphoriac wrote: »

Just try not to take everything so damn personally. On my first full day in MerchI, i managed to post a corp mail. On the second, i lost an un-equiped Drake to a camp without checking the intel channel.

I suck, and get shit for it. But i deserve it, and it motivates me to do better. I'm a former empire/ASCN pubbie, but i'm already learning to adapt.

Give it a second try, pay attention, take things slow and chill the fuck out when people say nasty things to you. One day YOU shall be the one saying nasty things to people who fuck up, and they will either shrug it off or Sperg. Fun times either way.

Good luck, really.

I can totally see where he is coming from though. I am one of those people that don't have thick skin. When I get called a retard for a simple mistake in a game like DotA I will argue back. And if you are in a corp where those people are in charge, the guys that act like the only way to teach someone is to be condescending and calling them names, I don't think I would fit in. Might be better to find a more casual corp.

Vic on
    edited September 2009
    Vic wrote: »

Good luck, really.

I can totally see where he is coming from though. I am one of those people that don't have thick skin. When I get called a retard for a simple mistake in a game like DotA I will argue back. And if you are in a corp where those people are in charge, the guys that act like the only way to teach someone is to be condescending and calling them names, I don't think I would fit in. Might be better to find a more casual corp.

All we fucking do is teach people, the condescension and name calling is merely a constant buzzing sound, much like white noise. In fact it comes naturally and is the norm for greetings. You pubbie faggot.

Brian on
  • SmurphSmurph Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    So I made a trial account yesterday and did the tutorial and a couple missions. Should I try to get in on the MerchI action immediately or should I wait until I've trained up the "basic" skills from the goonswarm wiki?

Smurph on
  • McAllenMcAllen Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Is there a site with a lot of inspiring Eve MMO stories that I can read?

McAllen on
  • SanderJKSanderJK Crocodylus Pontifex Sinterklasicus Madrid, 3000 ADRegistered User regular
    edited September 2009
    The GF wiki has many, but you'll probably need GF access to see most of them.

There are some amazing coincidences and fuckmuppetry in EvE's history.

SanderJK on
    Steam: SanderJK Origin: SanderJK
  • McAllenMcAllen Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Yeah I just read the page before this one.

Gamez are such serious business.

EDIT: It was really disheartening to hear Wavechaser's story, but I still smiled because it reminds me of a John Cleese skit.

McAllen on
  • PagoonPagoon Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    I'm posting this to all the people who are thinking of playing eve. (Hi I'm Salvadore)

I did not kick him out because he told me to fuck off (twice). I didn't kick him out because "I was having a bad day." I have a kid, my skin is much thicker than that. But there were a string of items that threw up a red flag which needed to be dealt with.

He was kicked out for the following reasons (each one not in it's own the sole reason he was kicked):
    1) He sent an alliance mail the first (or 2nd) day in Eve.
    2) He ranted for over a week about gf.com access even though he was told the CEO(s) were on vacation.
    3) It wasn't that he posted in ask a director, it was his sperging out on the replies and telling people to fuck off.
    4) He then started to sperg in corp chat after receiving a short temporary ban on his access for his replies in ask a director.

Wavechaser can sit back and play the victim after the fact, but it was the 10 days of complaining and fuck ups and the inability to fess up when he was wrong that got him booted. Nobody will punish a newbie for learning, but what people don't tolerate is acting like a whiney bitch when they don't agree with something.

So Wavechaser, if you are honestly innocent here and really that horrible at reading some simple rules, then I'm sorry you failed elementry school and were booted out. However, I suspect you have some ego problems with people giving you constructive critizism and are easily trolled. Either way, IGNE is much better suited for your.... personality. Hope you make it long enough to actually see the xpact.

Pagoon on
  • AvynteAvynte Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Smurph wrote: »
    So I made a trial account yesterday and did the tutorial and a couple missions. Should I try to get in on the MerchI action immediately or should I wait until I've trained up the "basic" skills from the goonswarm wiki?

The earlier you get out to 0.0 the better, but if you need a couple days to train up the skills below, then hold out before podjumping. Otherwise you might end up station spinning for a day or two. It doesn't hurt to toss an application early though, as i'm not sure what the current turnaround time is.

I forget what the gf wiki recommends for basic skills, but here's the absolute barebones you'll want:

Electronics III
    Survey III
    Mechanic III
    Navigation IV
    Afterburner IV
    High Speed Maneuvering I
    Minmatar frigate III
    Small Projectile Turret I
    Science I
    Energy Grid Upgrades II
    Hull Upgrades I
    Propulsion Jamming I
    Missile Launcher Operation I
    (and some preferred skills)
    Spaceship Command III
    Racial frigate of your choice III (can be minmatar for ease of transition)
    Destroyer I

The above should cover all corp rifters and get you flying destroyers for mass salvaging.

Avynte on
    ECOED.jpg
  • FragtasticFragtastic Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Hey guys. I've tried EVE a couple of times before, once with MerchI but they were short stints and I didn't really do much. I think I now have the patience to play this game. Basically what I'm interested in are shooting things from real far away with missles (preferably with some kind of stealth) and making monies through salvaging but not mining. I'm downloading the trial now. Most of my knowledge of this game has slipped away but I remember some stuff but I was wondering if someone could give me a list of skills to train straight away that would help me blow stuff up and make money. Thanks dudes.

Fragtastic on
  • LoneIgadzraLoneIgadzra Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Vic wrote: »

Good luck, really.

I have never once, in EVE, been insulted or condescended to when asking for help. Even in Goonswarm where insults and name calling is just background noise.

LoneIgadzra on
  • PeregrineFalconPeregrineFalcon Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Avynte wrote: »

The earlier you get out to 0.0 the better, but if you need a couple days to train up the skills below, then hold out before podjumping. Otherwise you might end up station spinning for a day or two. It doesn't hurt to toss an application early though, as i'm not sure what the current turnaround time is.

I forget what the gf wiki recommends for basic skills, but here's the absolute barebones you'll want:

Electronics III
    Survey III
    Mechanic III
    Navigation IV
    Afterburner IV
    High Speed Maneuvering I
    Minmatar frigate III
    Science I
    Energy Grid Upgrades II
    Hull Upgrades I
    Propulsion Jamming I
    Spaceship Command III
    Destroyer I

The above should cover all corp rifters and get you flying destroyers for mass salvaging.

Isn't there a Minnie character build that will pretty much get you 2/3rds of that shit right out of the gate, leaving you with just a few skills that can easily be trained up while doing the tutorial missions?

PeregrineFalcon on
    Looking for a DX:HR OnLive code for my kid brother.
    Can trade TF2 items or whatever else you're interested in. PM me.
  • EtheaEthea Registered User regular
    edited September 2009

Electronics III
    Survey III
    Mechanic III
    Navigation IV
    Afterburner IV
    High Speed Maneuvering I
    Minmatar frigate III
    Science I
    Energy Grid Upgrades II
    Hull Upgrades I
    Propulsion Jamming I
    Spaceship Command III
    Destroyer I

Isn't there a Minnie character build that will pretty much get you 2/3rds of that shit right out of the gate, leaving you with just a few skills that can easily be trained up while doing the tutorial missions?

they changed around starting characters, only start with ~80k SP and get double training speed for the first 1.6m(?) sp

Ethea on
  • WavechaserWavechaser Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Pagoon wrote: »
    He was kicked out for the following reasons (each one not in it's own the sole reason he was kicked):

1) He sent an alliance mail the first (or 2nd) day in Eve.

You are absolutely right, I did send an alliance mail on my second day in Eve. A fellow member of MerchI had been in contact with me and was asking about my goonwiki access, and I had told him I didn't have access. He let me know that someone would be contacting me shortly regarding this.

Low and behold, hours later, I got an evemail from some guy named Brotekk, he said he was the officer in charge of recruitment and that I needed to reply to the evemail in order to get details cleared up (Or something to that effect). So, I nievely replied, including information I thought would be helpful in order to get my access approved. Yes, it was in the Alliance folder, no, I didn't realize it, as being so new to the game I didn't fully understand the tabs and their uses, I thought a reply would be private, not to every single member in the Alliance.

Little did I know I was actually being scammed by a fellow Alliance member, he was just posting that in the Alliance folder in order to trap noobs into responding.

Okay, that sucked, but when told that I either had to pay like 200 mil ISK or sing in vent, I didn't argue or complain, I simply asked what song they wanted me to sing (Someone suggested a song from dirty dancing to honor Patrick Swayze, which I found humorous). Yeah, I got baited into some bullshit little trap, but I just shrugged it off and took the consequences with no argument.
    2) He ranted for over a week about gf.com access even though he was told the CEO(s) were on vacation.

Patently false. I did not "Rant" at all about goonwiki access. Every time I asked questions in Corp (albeit, very basic questions I admit), I would get the response, "Check the goonwiki". My response to that would always be "I don't have goonwiki access yet", and sure enough, that would start some big long dialogue with members trying to help out. In no way was I ever ranting. PWK was very helpful getting me set up, and there was some confusion where I was supposed to have access, but still couldn't get in.
    3) It wasn't that he posted in ask a director, it was his sperging out on the replies and telling people to fuck off.

No, I was only telling you to fuck off. Everyone else in corp chat at least had some constructive criticism going on, explaining that I fucked up and why etc etc. You on the other hand? You sat in the back, just hurling random insults at me, over and over. Your comments were by far the most useless and pointless in the entire conversation, which I find ironic considering you are a director.
    4) He then started to sperg in corp chat after receiving a short temporary ban on his access for his replies in ask a director.

Short temporary ban? I got a 30 day ban from any and all forum and goonwiki access for posting in the wrong thread. Once. Excessive much? I would have been okay with no posting access, or some demotion in rank or whatever (or shit, make me sing another song), but to completely cut me off from the information that your corp requires me to learn inside and out in order to be useful to the Alliance and Corporation both? Seems a bit counter-productive, don't you think? You tell me to learn the information from the source, and then cut me off from that source for an entire month for accidentally posting in the wrong forum.

Well played.

By the way, you did not offer one single piece of constructive criticism in that entire debacle in Corp chat. In fact, you initiated the encounter, sooooo, yeah, that pretty much makes your entire statement about not being able to take constructive criticism null and void.

The rest of your post isn't even worth responding to, so I won't. I also won't be responding to more posts on this topic, at this point we are all just repeating ourselves, and i've moved on anyways.

Wavechaser on
    edited September 2009
    2009.08.08 09:52
    Welcome to Merch Industrial. There are a few things you must do now that you are in this corp.

Rule #1: Don't fuck goons.
    Rule #2: Don't hit 'Reply' to any Corp or Alliance EVEMail
    Rule #3: Violating Rule #2 counts as a violation of #1. Be prepared to sing.

Also:

1. Read alliance mails and join the appropriate defense channels.

1. Register on the forums at ttp://www.merchindustrial.org/forums/. You are required to register, no exceptions. After registering, evemail Courthouse.

2. Register at ttp://www.goonfleet.com. Midshipman and PriestwithKnives approve these. Don't bug them about access if you don't get it in 3.20756332 seconds.

3. There are no stupid questions, only stupid people who don't ask them. Make use of the forums and wiki. If you have questions, ask in corp or make a post in the appropriate subforum on OUR BOARDS, as in Merchi's, as in NOT ON GOONFLEET.COM.

You've got no reading comprehension. You have a grand total of 1 posts in MerchI forums. Also, we have a MerchI wiki.

e: This also applies http://overhelmet.ytmnd.com/

Brian on
  • zilozilo Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Little did I know I was actually being scammed by a fellow Alliance member, he was just posting that in the Alliance folder in order to trap noobs into responding.

That is really messed up.

zilo on
    edited September 2009
    zilo wrote: »

That is really messed up.

The dude fucked up a scam mail to some pubbies for recruit scamming on someone else, unless Ender Graiven is some kind of different spelling for Ivana Hirosaki.

I was kidding about the reading comprehension earlier but now I'm not so sure, you might be retarded.

Brian on
  • False ProphetFalse Prophet Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Ethea wrote: »

they changed around starting characters, only start with ~80k SP and get double training speed for the first 1.6m(?) sp

I'm 99% sure it's now time based rather than SP based, which means if you remap your character's skill points into the learning set you can actually do a decent powerlevel right off the bat. And if a friend can buy you some really good implants? Holy crap.... I wish I had done that at the start. I'd have at least another Five under my belt by now, maybe two.

False Prophet on
    These fucking posts need more fucking signatures at the bottom of them.
    -Laurluna
This discussion has been closed.