As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

The Culture of Debate and Discourse

1235»

• Options
    Dread Pirate ArbuthnotDread Pirate Arbuthnot OMG WRIGGLY T O X O P L A S M O S I SRegistered User regular
    edited December 2006
    Casket wrote:
    Richy wrote:
    Casket wrote:
    Casket I feel i'm a little less biased as I was not around when you made these apparently retarded statements. I've also for the most part held back in attacking you personally. however from my observation in the past few weeks you have not made a single post not having to do with how terrible and mean the people in this forum are. Your past misdeeds would probably have been forgotten by now(god knows we've all made a few retarded posts here) had you not insisted on constantly bitching. Move on and just post like everyone else. Eventually people will forgive your past mistakes if you make an effort

I would, but I get jumped by other people. Doused in slime and vitriol.

So now it's our fault you can't make intelligent posts that contribute to the thread and instead only post about how mean we are? How are we responsible for that, exactly? Did one of the D&D clans hack your computer and use it to post from your account?

This is the part where I flip the god damn table over and ask you to give concrete examples of situations where I enter actual debate threads to post about how mean people are? When the fuck has that happened? I'll tell you when: never. It's only happened in chat threads. I don't derail or troll fucking threads.

I've posted intelligent shit in D&D before. If you find it retarded that's just your damn opinion.

Well, I mean, there's this thread right here.

Dread Pirate Arbuthnot on
  • Options
    CasketCasket __BANNED USERS regular
    edited December 2006
    Casket wrote:
    Richy wrote:
    Casket wrote:
    Casket I feel i'm a little less biased as I was not around when you made these apparently retarded statements. I've also for the most part held back in attacking you personally. however from my observation in the past few weeks you have not made a single post not having to do with how terrible and mean the people in this forum are. Your past misdeeds would probably have been forgotten by now(god knows we've all made a few retarded posts here) had you not insisted on constantly bitching. Move on and just post like everyone else. Eventually people will forgive your past mistakes if you make an effort

So now it's our fault you can't make intelligent posts that contribute to the thread and instead only post about how mean we are? How are we responsible for that, exactly? Did one of the D&D clans hack your computer and use it to post from your account?

This is the part where I flip the god damn table over and ask you to give concrete examples of situations where I enter actual debate threads to post about how mean people are? When the fuck has that happened? I'll tell you when: never. It's only happened in chat threads. I don't derail or troll fucking threads.

I've posted intelligent shit in D&D before. If you find it retarded that's just your damn opinion.

This topic fits in this thread.

Casket on
    casketiisigih1.png
  • Options
    Evil MultifariousEvil Multifarious Registered User regular
    edited December 2006
    Casket wrote:
    Richy wrote:
    Casket wrote:

You don't post exclusively stupid shit, no. I don't think you're a troll, I think you just say stupid things, like "Our planet will be very overcrowded in the next 20 or so years, and if some of these starving people want to live, I imagine they will eventually fire up an oven and eat some people."

Evil Multifarious on
  • Options
    Vincent GraysonVincent Grayson Frederick, MDRegistered User regular
    edited December 2006
    Casket wrote:
    Casket wrote:
    Richy wrote:
    Casket wrote:

This topic fits in this thread.

I thought the purpose of this thread was discussing the relative merits of a chat thread and a phalla thread, not whether or not everyone thinkis Casket is a douche.

Vincent Grayson on
  • Options
    ElJeffeElJeffe Moderator, ClubPA mod
    edited December 2006
    I think this thread has ceased to consist of useful commentary.

ElJeffe on
    I submitted an entry to Lego Ideas, and if 10,000 people support me, it'll be turned into an actual Lego set!If you'd like to see and support my submission, follow this link.
This discussion has been closed.