Options

[WoW] [Chat] War never changes. Warcraft has changed.

1606162636466»

• Options
    formatformat Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    I don't think I would pay for a faction change because it doesn't effect me at the moment because I have the characters i want to play on a server I enjoy playing on.

but in the past i had a level 70 mage that was on a no mans land server and the wrong faction. I would have loved to have a faction change back then. Buuut now I have a 60 mage that I can slog through outland with if i want a 70 mage.

I would though pay for my friend to faction and server transfer to play with me if he asked.

format on
    You don't know if I am joking or not.
  • Options
    DisDis Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Any NE Druid going to be a Tauren?
    Or any Druid Tauren going to be a NE?

Dis on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    DhalphirDhalphir don't you open that trapdoor you're a fool if you dareRegistered User regular
    edited September 2009
    i'm thinking about it for my druid alt.

Dhalphir on
  • Options
    rizriz Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Waiting for Worgen. >.>

riz on
  • Options
    OhtsamOhtsam Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Poketpixie wrote: »
    You know what the best part of flying in the old world is?

Visiting all the Midsummer festival bonfires and Elders just got a whole lot easier.

YES

Even if you don't have flying the fact that the world is built up for it now means faster flight paths

Ohtsam on
  • Options
    BlueDestinyBlueDestiny Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    I'm thinking of playing with a 360 controller. Is it possible to loot without using the mouse? Otherwise I can just untoggle right click and finagle it out.

BlueDestiny on
  • Options
    DhalphirDhalphir don't you open that trapdoor you're a fool if you dareRegistered User regular
    edited September 2009
    No, it isn't.

Dhalphir on
  • Options
    SaerisSaeris Borb Enthusiast flapflapflapflapRegistered User regular
    edited September 2009
    I'm pretty sure it is. Around 2.4 or so they added an "Interact with Target" key binding. That might just do the trick.

Saeris on
    borb_sig.png
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    WHAT

they did?

that would solve the tauren on a flight master problem neatly, why isn't this common knowledge?

Dhalphir on
  • Options
    Beyond NormalBeyond Normal Lord Phender Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Hitting shift+v will show friendly NPC, and I think PC, name bars. Right clicking an NPC name bar will interact with that NPC. Helps for when people are all being dickwads and standing on a battlemaster or whatever.

Beyond Normal on
    Battle.net: Phender#1108 -- Steam: Phender -- PS4: Phender12 -- Origin: Phender01
This discussion has been closed.