As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

The Lord [CHAT]berlain's Men

• Options
    FlayFlay Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    Oh, what? Four pages already...? One day I'll win a chat thread, I swear it.

@MT: All I know is banshees are full of hot air.

Flay on
  • Options
    MetalbourneMetalbourne Inside a cluster b personalityRegistered User regular
    edited August 2009
    MaximasXXZ wrote: »
    Hey Maximas, zombies are pretty sweet!

For truth.

I'm just frustrated at these guys. I was in Fallujah city yesterday and I was in the first vehicle in the convoy. We get passed an IP check point and they decide to put up a barracade in between my truck and the rest of the convoy. We just got into the city limits so my truck was the only one in the city, we sat there alone for like 20 minutes before they un-fucked themselves enough to remove it.

I wouldn't have minded so much but it's a common fact that the equation Max's Last Mission + Fallujah=Bad Shit, as I learned on my last deployment.

Dude that sounds like the makings of an ambush. Glad you're okay.

Metalbourne on
  • Options
    MaximasXXZMaximasXXZ Registered User regular
    edited August 2009

Thanks, that's exactly what I was thinking. Blah, I'm so done. That was my last mission in this country ever! :D

MaximasXXZ on
    zombiegirl8ki.gif
    TL_Sigblock.jpg
    PSN: MaximasXXZ XBOX Live: SneakyMcSnipe
  • Options
    GrennGrenn Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    Grats Max - stay safe until you land on home soil, mate!

Grenn on
  • Options
    NightDragonNightDragon 6th Grade Username Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    That's funny that I've seen that picture like 5 times and I never thought it was someone I know. (from the internets)

hah, me too.

and!

5am - 11am! I will never succeed at this.

NightDragon on
  • Options
    CharisCharis Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    What do you have to do 5am to 11am? Nothing should ever be done on those times. Unless it's sleeping.

Charis on
  • Options
    earthwormadamearthwormadam ancient crust Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    Man, I eat tacos quite often. They're just the best.

earthwormadam on
  • Options
    NightDragonNightDragon 6th Grade Username Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    Charis wrote: »
    What do you have to do 5am to 11am? Nothing should ever be done on those times. Unless it's sleeping.

Mediocre sleeping. I'm trying to get back into a nice "1 or 2 am" until "10 or 11 am" schedule. 6 hours of halfed-assness does not cut it. I have been sleeping horribly this entire summer.

Man. I may actually sleep better once I'm at school! That would be pretty crazy.

NightDragon on
  • Options
    LoomdunLoomdun Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    itsss a morninggg

Loomdun on
    splat
  • Options
    edited August 2009

Thanks, that's exactly what I was thinking. Blah, I'm so done. That was my last mission in this country ever! :D

Glad to hear that.

Metalbourne on
  • Options
    ManonvonSuperockManonvonSuperock Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    Man, I eat tacos quite often. They're just the best.

which one of us you think eats more tacos, hombre?

ManonvonSuperock on
  • Options
    D-RobeD-Robe Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    I'm just frustrated at these guys. I was in Fallujah city yesterday and I was in the first vehicle in the convoy. We get passed an IP check point and they decide to put up a barracade in between my truck and the rest of the convoy. We just got into the city limits so my truck was the only one in the city, we sat there alone for like 20 minutes before they un-fucked themselves enough to remove it.

Yesterday I was at krispy kreme and it took them like 10 fucking minutes to make new fresh doughnuts, so I know exactly how you feel Max.

D-Robe on
    Cheese.
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    D-Robe wrote: »

Yesterday I was at krispy kreme and it took them like 10 fucking minutes to make new fresh doughnuts, so I know exactly how you feel Max.

I am totally going to shit in your mouth. Then I'm going to hold you down while max shits in your mouth.

Metalbourne on
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    I'd really rather you didn't. I already ate at Taco Bell yesterday.

And now off to school.

D-Robe on
    Cheese.
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    Haha, I dunno about all this mouth shitting. On my first deployment, my last mission was also in Fallujah. We got a flat tire and started taking contact when we were changing it. It was bad times.

MaximasXXZ on
    zombiegirl8ki.gif
    TL_Sigblock.jpg
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    Once the bus I was on got a flat tire and I started getting the stinkeye from a hobo, so I can totally feel you there too.
    jk max. I'm glad you're alright.

D-Robe on
    Cheese.
  • Options
    MagicToasterMagicToaster JapanRegistered User regular
    edited August 2009
    Max, I'm glad you're OK. Go home to your wife.

MagicToaster on
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    Thanks guys, unfortunately my flight isn't for another 2 weeks. T_T Days go by so slow when you're waiting to go home.

MaximasXXZ on
    zombiegirl8ki.gif
    TL_Sigblock.jpg
  • Options
    SonicSonic Absentee Landlord Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    On my first deployment, my last mission was also in Fallujah. We got a flat tire and started getting fucking shot at when we were changing it. It was bad times.

Good to hear you're finished with all that, though. Still think you're headed for SVA?

Sonic on
  • Options
    beavotronbeavotron Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    guys i wanna use livestream for my next drawing, but i dunno how to do it on a mac!
    halp!
    halp me!

beavotron on
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    Buy a PC! Then have mully help you!

Metalbourne on
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    If you have an intel-mac you could install windows and skip directly to step 2..

D-Robe on
    Cheese.
  • Options
    TamTam Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    Mully bought a capture program, but she says there's free ones for Mac. So she's the one to ask, if you haven't already.

Tam on
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    I was going to recommend this, but then I noticed it said "mac version coming soon." Now all I can do is shrug and wonder why you use a mac in the first place.

Sonic on
  • Options
    earthwormadamearthwormadam ancient crust Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    Cause macs are cool and people say using them makes you a better person on the inside.

earthwormadam on
  • Options
    rtsrts Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    Beavo, you can use ustream instead of livestream and get slightly better quality. You will need CamTwist which is a free mac application which basically turns your computer screen into a webcam.

To get high quality you will need to get the Adobe Flash Media Live Encoder and read how to use that with ustream.

I find without the high quality thing its hard to tell what is going on exactly.

rts on
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    VOOP VOOP

Loomdun on
    splat
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    according to adobe's website, the flash media live encoder only exists for pc and linux

beavotron on
  • Options
    rtsrts Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    Well there is another way to do it on ustream. However I cannot vouch for its quality as I have not tried it.

rts on
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    cakemikz wrote: »
    Well there is another way to do it on ustream. However I cannot vouch for its quality as I have not tried it.

that's also only for pcs :(

oh well, i'm running it anyways, it'll be kinda low quality, sorry duders

it's here if anyone wants to watch:

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/beavotron

i'm redrawing my first digital art :)
    adultgold.gif

beavotron on
  • Options
    MustangMustang Arbiter of Unpopular Opinions Registered User regular
    edited August 2009

Glad to hear that.

Super-chuffed you're getting out unscathed Max. They can't redeploy you back there ever again, is there like a maxmum amount of tours? Cause I heard they do that, because apparently it's the cool thing to do in congress, to send people to foreign countries to be shot at and if they don't get shot, to send them back until they damn well do.

Mustang on
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    Mustang wrote: »

Glad to hear that.

Super-chuffed you're getting out unscathed Max. They can't redeploy you back there ever again, is there like a maxmum amount of tours? Cause I heard they do that, because apparently it's the cool thing to do in congress, to send people to foreign countries to be shot at and if they don't get shot, to send them back until they damn well do.

Or it might just be the end of his enlistment. That happens sometimes too, ya know.

Metalbourne on
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    beavotron wrote: »
    i'm redrawing my first digital art :)
    adultgold.gif
    Ah, MSpaint. Reminds me of my first forays into the digital medium...
    circa 1993:
    STARcrop.jpg
    TIEsmall.jpg

Well not actually the first but damn close. The only thing that preceded these was some MSpaint Ryu fanart that was lost forever when the floppy disk the images were on had a fatal brush with a magnet during a move. :(

Also I blame MSpaint for my poor eyesight since I had a habit of zooming in to 400% and doing the smaller stuff pixel by pixel for hours. D:

Sonic on
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    heblehhh

Loomdun on
    splat
  • Options
    PiousPious Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    Is it a good idea to exercise after eating a lot of poorly cooked mexican food?

Pious on
    Untitled_1_4.jpg
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    You better just purge and hope for the best.

D-Robe on
    Cheese.
  • Options
    MagicToasterMagicToaster JapanRegistered User regular
    edited August 2009
    I've never liked mexican food. It's too horrible.

MagicToaster on
  • Options
    Stupid Mr Whoopsie NameStupid Mr Whoopsie Name Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited August 2009
    Hahaha oh god my life is a Shakespearean Tragic Comedy at times! Drink drink drin k drkinkdrinkdrdlkndflkdn

Stupid Mr Whoopsie Name on
  • Options
    TamTam Registered User regular
    edited August 2009

When are you comin' home, sir?

Tam on
  • Options
    NappuccinoNappuccino Surveyor of Things and Stuff Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    Pious wrote: »
    Is it a good idea to exercise after eating a lot of poorly cooked mexican food?

if its in your intestines, its already too late.

Nappuccino on
    Like to write? Want to get e-published? Give us a look-see at http://wednesdaynightwrites.com/
    Rorus Raz wrote: »
    There's also the possibility you just can't really grow a bear like other guys.

Not even BEAR vaginas can defeat me!
    cakemikz wrote: »
    And then I rub actual cake on myself.
    Loomdun wrote: »
    thats why you have chest helmets
This discussion has been closed.