As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

climb on the magic school bus

1232425262729»

• Options
    Baroque And RollBaroque And Roll Every spark of friendship and love Will die without a homeRegistered User regular
    edited November 2009
    I have a project due this Thursday, another next Thursday, a final paper due next Thursday, and then finals the week after that.

Baroque And Roll on
    2dtr87s.png
    SteamID: Baroque And Roll
  • Options
    thorgotthorgot there is special providence in the fall of a sparrowRegistered User regular
    edited November 2009
    in the next few weeks i've got two robotics projects, two database projects, two chemistry exams (how is an exam the day before finals start called a midterm?), a statistics homework and final. in addition, i have to grade two homeworks, two projects and a final

thorgot on
    campionthorgotsig.jpg
  • Options
    Shazkar ShadowstormShazkar Shadowstorm Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    im going to fail because i am incapable of doing my work anymore for some reason

Shazkar Shadowstorm on
    poo
  • Options
    Cold Salmon and HatredCold Salmon and Hatred __BANNED USERS regular
    edited November 2009
    I've got finals starting next wednesday

Cold Salmon and Hatred on
  • Options
    Baroque And RollBaroque And Roll Every spark of friendship and love Will die without a homeRegistered User regular
    edited November 2009
    thorgot wrote: »
    in the next few weeks i've got two robotics projects, two database projects, two chemistry exams (how is an exam the day before finals start called a midterm?), a statistics homework and final. in addition, i have to grade two homeworks, two projects and a final

Robots?

Go on.

Baroque And Roll on
    2dtr87s.png
    SteamID: Baroque And Roll
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] regular
    edited November 2009
    The user and all related content has been deleted.

[Deleted User] on
  • Options
    thorgotthorgot there is special providence in the fall of a sparrowRegistered User regular
    edited November 2009
    thorgot wrote: »

Robots?

Go on.

it's a lot of fun but a lot of work

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ZYTnnMSMkQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tMdkwEbz_e8

the final tournament is going to be 2 robots versus 2 robots on a large field with larger goals

but we only have a week to get ready for it and i'm not sure about this last part but I think the losing teams are executed

thorgot on
    campionthorgotsig.jpg
  • Options
    psyck0psyck0 Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    If you're making those yourself, get some faster motors and some armour, then let your robots go nuts with the pathfinding. They'll go too fast and miss a lot, but in the process they'll destroy the other team.

psyck0 on
    Play Smash Bros 3DS with me! 4399-1034-5444
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    Shazkar ShadowstormShazkar Shadowstorm Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    so i gotta do a project where i find data from some API, pull it down, and do some modeling on it of some form, like, machine learning shit or whatever

any ideas on what would be cool data to use

Shazkar Shadowstorm on
    poo
  • Options
    Grey GhostGrey Ghost Registered User regular
    edited December 2009
    I'm writing my final paper for Anthropology of Magic and Religion on how a number of modern movements have appropriated and misinterpreted elements of Mayan mythology and cosmology and how that's led to this whole 2012 business

This is one deep fucking rabbit hole

Grey Ghost on
  • Options
    KovakKovak did a lot of drugs married cher?Registered User regular
    edited December 2009
    man ive got like 1 final that we're taking before finals class

and 2 finals that arent even happening

Kovak on
  • Options
    VisionOfClarityVisionOfClarity Registered User regular
    edited December 2009
    I'm putting together my lesson plan for tomorrow. Going with the water cycle. It's easy to wrap up in 5 minutes and I get to have people draw pictures and colour.

VisionOfClarity on
  • Options
    unintentionalunintentional smelly Registered User regular
    edited December 2009
    Just finished preparing for a debate (is heart of darkness racist?), looking forward to the long weekend I get :)

Winter break in a couple weeks!

unintentional on
  • Options
    TheStigTheStig Registered User regular
    edited December 2009
    a 10 page paper is my only real obstetrical left in the semester. I hate writing papers so much, such a grueling task. Everything else is in the bag. My Sociology project is done and turned in and i can get like a 70 on my math final and still get an A.

TheStig on
    bnet: TheStig#1787 Steam: TheStig
  • Options
    SquallSquall hap cloud Registered User regular
    edited December 2009
    Just turned in my thermo design project today

that took way too long

I'm at the point where I'm burning out for the semester

only a few more weeks

Squall on