As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Good game rentals in the UK?

Hotlead JunkieHotlead Junkie Registered User regular
edited August 2009 in Games and Technology
I'm working for minimum wage at the moment so I'm finding it difficult to afford games. I'm considering trying a rental service since I only play one game at a time anyway. I'll play one game to death then just find something else to occupy my gaming time so I think a rental service would be great for me. Just play the game, beat it and send it back when I'm ready and borrow a new one.

I'm looking at this one on the GAME website that offers 1 game at a time for 9.99 which sounds perfect for me, but I'm wondering if anyone has had any experience with this rental service or any others in the UK. If anyone could reccomend me another good service, reccomend this one or just give me their experiences with rental services like this in the UK that would be very much appreciated, thanks.

tf2_sig.png
Hotlead Junkie on

• Options
    fragglefartfragglefart Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    9.99?

Many decent games cost around that, granted a year after release, but then you would own them too...

fragglefart on
    fragglefart.jpg