Options

[WoW] CLAWSHRIMP 2: CLAW HARDER (PA ALLY PvE GUILD)

• Options
    SegSeg Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Draeven wrote: »
    so how exactly does faction switching work ? you can make an orc warrior and then jsut switch to alliance ?

And then you choose which of the alliance races you want the character to be.

Seg on
  • Options
    DraevenDraeven Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    oh, thats cool. At least their not completely breaking things by letting you move your race too.

Draeven on
    Morskitter wrote "Spikes, choppas, tentacles, magic? Can't hold a candle to Sergeant Pimp here."

• Options
    wanthonywanthony Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Actually, I think they're going to allow you to purchase a race change soon as well as a faction change. So you could swap from horde to alliance or from human to night elf (if both races have your class available).

Anyways, I'm thinking instead of leveling my shaman from 12 up, I might transfer my 77 warlock over. Then I can get in on the action quicker. In fact, I might do that now...

wanthony on
    396318-1.png
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    DarhgoDarhgo Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    guys, i think blu and i are trying to get a guild nexus run going tomorrow afternoon.

he'll post later with details!!

we have the vent up, and if anyone knows who had the password to the guildomatic website, please let Saint Justice or I know, because we're trying to get it reactivated.

Darhgo on
    Arlenth - Priest (80)
    Arlenthor - Paladin (6 Primary Alt)
    Binwin - Hunter (19 Twink)
    Arleah - Bank Alt (1)
    Server: Draenor, Guild: Clawshrimp & Co. Rank: Lobster
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    wanthony wrote: »
    Actually, I think they're going to allow you to purchase a race change soon as well as a faction change. So you could swap from horde to alliance or from human to night elf (if both races have your class available).

Anyways, I'm thinking instead of leveling my shaman from 12 up, I might transfer my 77 warlock over. Then I can get in on the action quicker. In fact, I might do that now...

they are planning on a race change, but with some limitations. i think that will come with cataclysm, but they won't allow you to, say, change your level 80 human warrior to a worgen on day 1. you'll have to level the new races from the beginning.

Darhgo on
    Arlenth - Priest (80)
    Arleah - Bank Alt (1)
  • Options
    Saint JusticeSaint Justice Mercenary Mah-vel Baybee!!!Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Nexus run will have to be SUNDAY afternoon (2 PM EST) as I wound up needing to work this Saturday and I have plans Saturday night.

Saint Justice on
    Some people play tennis, I erode the human soul. ~ Tycho
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    Nexus run will have to be SUNDAY afternoon (2 PM EST) as I wound up needing to work this Saturday and I have plans Saturday night.

i'm in!

Darhgo on
    Arlenth - Priest (80)
    Arleah - Bank Alt (1)
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    It's going down then, everyone that reads this, hop on for Nexus!

Saint Justice on
  • Options
    SightTDWSightTDW Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    I'm not in the guild, but I'll hop into /PA with my 74 mage around 2 to see if you need a space filled.

SightTDW on
    Live - SightTDW | PSN - SightTDW | Nintendo Network - Wildschwein | 3DS - 1934-0834-9797
    Steam - Wildschwein | The Backlog
    Grappling Hook Showdown - Tumblr
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    we had a great run today of nexus.

saint justice should have some pics to share. unfortunately the freakin instance died when we were 2/3rds of the way through, and we had to sort of start over. got some good screenshots.

also, we did a run of "heroic" stockades. ha. SJ should be able to give more details.

Darhgo on
    Arlenth - Priest (80)
    Arleah - Bank Alt (1)
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    Welcome to the Guild, Sight! We needed a 70+ Mage. Everyone did a great job on Nexus and much fun was had. I've got our old Guild Website up and running and now have admin rights to it.

The Clawshrimp and Company website is: http://www.clawshrimpandco.guildomatic.com

Saint Justice on
  • Options
    geist1984geist1984 Registered User new member
    edited September 2009
    Hey, sup guildies, i play as Kirahla in the guild, and my alt is feathelana

geist1984 on
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    bda53148851081.gif

got a flying carpet!! woo.

just thought i'd share.

Darhgo on
    Arlenth - Priest (80)
    Arleah - Bank Alt (1)
  • Options
    Toxic PickleToxic Pickle Thash grape! Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Hey, good to see that the Claw has risen again! I still have my 80 druid on Draenor (Zhurai) so will likely be back at some point to play that char or maybe level my pally with all his heirlooms.

Did Blizz already change it to allow other races to be classes they couldn't before, or is that not until Cataclysm?

Toxic Pickle on
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    that's not until cataclysm. :)

you can do a faction change now, though.

Darhgo on
    Arlenth - Priest (80)
    Arleah - Bank Alt (1)
  • Options
    SF_DhalsimSF_Dhalsim Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Soooo I finally got a chance to start lvling on this server and really don't know if I want to do another mage or another warlock... (yea thats right ive got one of both already)

actually i might just faction change/transfer my lock over to be completely honest..... and my pally too maybe....

SF_Dhalsim on
    sig-1355736.jpg
    sig-1355747.jpg
    SC2: XxKhrushchev.539
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    It's your call, SF. We just need active members in general. Preferably lvl 70-80. We only have one or maybe 2 active warlocks in the guild, a high lvl 'lock would be great. Of course pally and mage are always handy too. In conclusion, play what you want!

Oh, and Toxic Pickle, I might have removed your char from the guild due to inactivity. I removed all players that hadn't been on in 7 months or longer.

Saint Justice on
  • Options
    MarsMars Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    I've been slowly leveling my pally since it's so crazy-hard to get a group as a DPS warrior. I may switch over to him as my main; the little bit of healing I've done with him has been enjoyable and still way less stress-inducing than tanking. I'm not concerned with getting him to 80 asap though.

Mars on
  • Options
    SabreMauSabreMau ネトゲしよう 판다리아Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    So, how many are active in this guild? Seems every time I do a /who on it, I see just one or two online.

SabreMau on
  • Options
    MonstyMonsty Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    I removed all players that hadn't been on in 7 months or longer.
    If you just did this you should probably also remove Korthas(that's my 80 dwarf pally). I logged on with him once within the last week just to see what was up but I don't think I will be playing him.

Monsty on
  • Options
    wanthonywanthony Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    There seems to be around 5 or 6 of us on at peak times, maybe more. I just transfered my lock over, and I think it was worth it. It would be nice to see some more people around to run some heroics with, but the couple 70's we have will be 80 soon. Anyways, I think it was worth it. I'm enjoying myself either way.

wanthony on
    396318-1.png
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    Well, I'm only at 25, so heroics are a while away.

SabreMau on
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    Yeah, we're starting to pick up speed. We're going to organize some guild runs, I'm thinking we could do Azjol-Nerub on Wednesday night @ 10pm EST. Post if you'll be able to make it! I'm going to start a thread on our Clawshrimp forums about this. (and other runs) Be sure to use our official guild forums now that we have the website active again. All C&C members should post on the official website first That being said, it's still fine to post here. Just make sure that you post on our guild boards first.

I don't have the Moderator status for the forums from our previous Guild Leader yet, so I'll approve anyone that needs it ASAP.

Saint Justice on
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    i might be able to make that run. i'll have to check.

Darhgo on
    Arlenth - Priest (80)
    Arleah - Bank Alt (1)
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    Don't think I can do 10pm EST, but let me know how the run goes.

SightTDW on
    Live - SightTDW | PSN - SightTDW | Nintendo Network - Wildschwein | 3DS - 1934-0834-9797
  • Options
    molefacemoleface Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Ah this thread is making me nostalgic. I'm might resurrect Alcadizaar this weekend. I've spent a while playing on another server doing just PVP, it might be fun to go back and do some PVE goodness again

moleface on
    battle.net: lankyplonker#1923
    psn: lankyplonker
  • Options
    troublebrewingtroublebrewing Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Hey I've rolled a warrior on the server named Breneth, I'm looking for an invite. I've tried sending a tell or two and haven't recieved a response.

Anyway I'm deciding between transferring someone here but I guess I want to make sure it works out and I'm going to stick with it before I spend the money on bringing over my druid.

troublebrewing on
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    Hey I've rolled a warrior on the server named Breneth, I'm looking for an invite. I've tried sending a tell or two and haven't recieved a response.

Anyway I'm deciding between transferring someone here but I guess I want to make sure it works out and I'm going to stick with it before I spend the money on bringing over my druid.

Try joining /PA and it might be easier to get a hold of somebody.

SightTDW on
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    SabreMau wrote: »
    Well, I'm only at 25, so heroics are a while away.
    Well, moving quickly, at least. 25 yesterday morning, 31 now.

SabreMau on
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    Heroic Ramps was great. I would love it if we kept going through some BC heroics.

SightTDW on
  • Options
    SteevLSteevL What can I do for you? Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Back in April, I did Heroic Ramparts, Shattered Halls, Steamvault, Underbog, and the Slave Pens all in one session with some other guildies. I'm not sure if any of the others that were in my group are active in the guild anymore.

SteevL on
  • Options
    troublebrewingtroublebrewing Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    SightTDW wrote: »

Try joining /PA and it might be easier to get a hold of somebody.

ok, I think I might just wait and transfer a character over now that faction change is available.

troublebrewing on
  • Options
    MarsMars Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    H Ramps was kind of funny. The trash died fast, but tore through anyone but Gal, leading to many a death or panicky Holy Shock mashing, but the bosses were so easy I mostly just sat around scratching my ass waiting for something to happen. Didn't even have to hit a heal on Omor. Well, the first boss did some damage, but that was only because he brought some trash with him anyway.

Mars on
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    SightTDW wrote: »
    Heroic Ramps was great. I would love it if we kept going through some BC heroics.

We're doing just that! I'm going to try to make sure we have a full group to finish running the rest of the BC heroics this week starting this Monday @ 10 pm EST. My goal is to have us do a guild run of every heroic BC dungeon by the week's end. We've already done Ramparts. Next up: Blood Furnace!

I'll be sure to add this info to Guild MotD and the official guild forums as well. We're currently in the process of cleaning up the forums & roster.

Saint Justice on
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    I tried to sign up for the guildomatic site, but it's not sending me an account confirmation email despite the fact I used my backup email address that doesn't have any spam filter on it.

Edit: It finally came through a couple hours later. Huh.

SabreMau on
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    Again with the 10pm EST... Terrible time for me mon-thurs. Well, mon/wed in particular. Might be able to cut it close on tues/thurs.

SightTDW on
  • Options
    RatmikeRatmike Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Yeah, 10 is way too late for me as well during the week

Ratmike on
  • Options
    skorchskorch Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Was a fun night. We killed some dragons, learned to make sure someone has a key before running to an instance, and killed some trolls. I hate trolls now, especially those who rez their friends over and over for 10 minutes. Oh and Hakkar loves Alcadizaar.

Hopefully Arlenth will be by later with pics.

skorch on
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    Ratmike wrote: »
    Yeah, 10 is way too late for me as well during the week

Opposite issue for me, but I'm on PST.

SightTDW on
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    well guys, we had a successful night last night with some pickup runs.

We downed Onyxia, and ran Zul'Gurub as well. Let me tell you, we have a new hatred for MC and rezzing troll buddies. Pics up at the guild site tonight!!

Darhgo on
    Arlenth - Priest (80)
    Arleah - Bank Alt (1)
This discussion has been closed.