Options

[WoW] CLAWSHRIMP 2: CLAW HARDER (PA ALLY PvE GUILD)

• Options
    SteevLSteevL What can I do for you? Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    So has anyone heard from Zilcoe lately? It's like he dropped off the face of the earth just before the guild's run if Naxx this past weekend.

SteevL on
  • Options
    troublebrewingtroublebrewing Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    is anyone on draenor interested in doing arenas at all? I never really took a crack at it and I'd like to try at least casually and maybe get the welfare points.

troublebrewing on
  • Options
    SpawnbrokerSpawnbroker Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    I was interested at one point, until I realized how much time and money I had to sink into it, and that I would always get my ass kicked by people with better gear, and the only way to get good gear is to be good at arenas.

It just seemed like a giant time waster that only rewards people who are already good at it.

Spawnbroker on
    Steam: Spawnbroker
  • Options
    firewaterwordfirewaterword Satchitananda Pais Vasco to San FranciscoRegistered User regular
    edited October 2009
    Red Dawn (Llyth) and I set the bar about as low as humanly possible with our arena "team." It was pretty sad. But yeah, that shit is hard.

firewaterword on
    Lokah Samastah Sukhino Bhavantu
  • Options
    lifeincognitolifeincognito Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    Odd question, but are lots of the Claw members East Coast or West Coast?

I think I would like to play Alliance with PAers for a bit, but I'd really like to find a place with a East Coast time frame as my job won't let me stay up late during the week. Besides, I really miss female night elves and Dwarves.

lifeincognito on
    losers weepers. jawas keepers.
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    It seems to me that there are a lot of people on during EST hours. There are people on just about all hours of the day that I've been on really.

and I'm not looking to take arena as srs bsns or anything but I don't have to win to have fun.

troublebrewing on
  • Options
    28682868 Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    Just got paid. I'll have a 68 warrior and a 70 rogue up ins by Tuesday.

2868 on
    Warhams. Allatime warhams.

buy warhams
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    Also sheeeit, septus, fist bump.

Does this mean I'm getting a free month in two days?

2868 on

buy warhams
  • Options
    SeptusSeptus Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    Yep.

Septus on
    PSN: Kurahoshi1
  • Options
    DarhgoDarhgo Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    i'm EST, and i know at least one other active person is.

no worries at all.

Darhgo on
    Arlenth - Priest (80)
    Arlenthor - Paladin (6 Primary Alt)
    Binwin - Hunter (19 Twink)
    Arleah - Bank Alt (1)
    Server: Draenor, Guild: Clawshrimp & Co. Rank: Lobster
  • Options
    SightTDWSightTDW Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    I'm PST, but I'm in the minority.

As for arena, I'd kinda like to try it out, but I think I'd like to finish getting my Deadly Gladiator's set first.

SightTDW on
    Live - SightTDW | PSN - SightTDW | Nintendo Network - Wildschwein | 3DS - 1934-0834-9797
    Steam - Wildschwein | The Backlog
    Grappling Hook Showdown - Tumblr
  • Options
    MarsMars Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    Most of our guild is EST. Though, I think we do have more PSTs this time around than we did before.

The server is on PST.

Mars on
  • Options
    ReignerReigner Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    Looks like I might not be able to transfer over :( friend of mine is transferring to my server specifically to raid with me and he can't raid sundays.

It's a shame to because after wednesday's repeated assraping on frickin Gormok I was ready to call it quits with that guild.

Reigner on
    Exodus Server: Venstra Rei
    FFBE: 838,975,107
    Dokkan: 1668363315
  • Options
    planetes42planetes42 Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    who all is still raiding with you guys? Thoma? Zilcon? Llyth/Mad? Gelid? Steev? Alcad? Zhurai? Mori?

I assume the Squishees are still holed up in Orgrimmar, waiting to unleash an epic display of twin warlock force?

Good to see y'all are still rolling along, though.

planetes42 on
  • Options
    TheGerbilTheGerbil Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    Are you guys still in need of tanks? I have two that are not currently doing much. My Death Knight is better geared but I have a paladin who I can get to 80 pretty quick and he could easily get all tanked out quick.

edit: Fuck I logged out in DPS gear. My tanking gear is much better than that.

TheGerbil on
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    planetes42 wrote: »
    who all is still raiding with you guys? Thoma? Zilcon? Llyth/Mad? Gelid? Steev? Alcad? Zhurai? Mori?

I assume the Squishees are still holed up in Orgrimmar, waiting to unleash an epic display of twin warlock force?

Good to see y'all are still rolling along, though.

When I resubbed last Thursday night, I told myself I wouldn't be raiding again. On Sunday night I just happened to be online during their first raid on Naxx since probably May, and someone else just happened to leave in the middle of it. I was asked to fill in, and I caved and joined them.

Anyway, I keep telling myself I'm only here for a month. Maybe I'll stay subscribed and just keep it a lot more casual from now on. I don't know. I really don't want to get too sucked in again because of all the console games I end up neglecting. This past weekend I was off for 5 days in a row, though, and I'd say my method of play was anything but casual.

SteevL on
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    TheGerbil wrote: »
    Are you guys still in need of tanks? I have two that are not currently doing much. My Death Knight is better geared but I have a paladin who I can get to 80 pretty quick and he could easily get all tanked out quick.

We could always use more tanks. We really aren't so picky, so play the character you'd enjoy most.

SightTDW on
    Live - SightTDW | PSN - SightTDW | Nintendo Network - Wildschwein | 3DS - 1934-0834-9797
  • Options
    TheGerbilTheGerbil Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    SightTDW wrote: »
    TheGerbil wrote: »

We could always use more tanks. We really aren't so picky, so play the character you'd enjoy most.

Okay I just logged out in tanking gear. Should be updating soon.

Yes I know my shoulder's have shield block rating. But they were better than my tier 7.5 shoulders. Sad was me.

TheGerbil on
  • Options
    AfroJAfroJ Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    Just resubbed, I'll be hanging out in the PA channel looking for an invite. Jermy is my warlocks name.

AfroJ on
    camo_sig2.png
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    Molten Core went well. Larger turnout than expected.

Naxx 10 coming up next. If anyone who can off tank wants to magically appear, they're welcome to.

SightTDW on
  • Options
    Saint JusticeSaint Justice Mercenary Mah-vel Baybee!!!Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    Naxx10 has been rescheduled to tonight @ 6 pm PST. (server time) Be there!

Saint Justice on
    Some people play tennis, I erode the human soul. ~ Tycho
  • Options
    LeftOnRedLeftOnRed Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    My bad on missing Naxx. Cable was out all afternoon and I gave up sometime around 3 server and just went and did something else.

LeftOnRed on
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    LOR, which char are you? Celic?

Saint Justice on
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    the fuck?.. having problems logging on draenor.

troublebrewing on
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    Yeah, same. I try to log into my fresh hunter and I get "A character with that name already exists". Yeah, I know that, WoW. I'm trying to log into that character.

Mars on
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    LOR, which char are you? Celic?

Yeah, sorry. I should really get one of those cool armory sigs or something. My laziness defeats me every time I think about it though.

LeftOnRed on
  • Options
    SabreMauSabreMau ネトゲしよう 판다리아Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    Just wondering, do we do all-guild heroic runs at all? Been getting a lot done this week, but aside from the Horseman runs, they've been mostly PUG.

SabreMau on
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    I don't think that we schedule them, but I'm certain that all of us prefer guild runs of heroics. It's just a matter of opportunity.

SteevL on
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    Here I come, just faction changed my warrior over. The rogue is coming next week.

Decided to go human for swords and rep bonuses.

2868 on

buy warhams
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    Yeah, we do all-guild heroics. I'd like to take this opportunity to remind everyone: USE THE GUILD FORUMS.

Saint Justice on
  • Options
    Toxic PickleToxic Pickle Thash grape! Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    Alright, I've broken down and come back to WoW, at least for awhile. I really liked Champions but man did it get stale quick, espcially when I know there's a big new xpac coming for this game.

I moved my hunter over to Draenor, and will be working on him and looking for an invite. Hung out in the PA channel last night but couldn't tell if anyone was listening. Any particular dudes who are on regularly with invite privileges?

EDIT: Oh, the hunter's name is Attìla. That funny replacement for an 'i' will probably make it hard to find him unless I whisper someone first, thus allowing them to right-click on my name. :P

Toxic Pickle on
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    I can invite and will be on tonight around 6 PM EST, but I'm sure there will be others on earlier than that.

SteevL on
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    It's a shame to hear Champions doesn't have too much staying value, but I kind of saw that coming. I really enjoyed the beta, but I couldn't see it holding my attention for more than a couple months.

Meanwhile, in the World of Warcraft:

OS10 on Saturday at 6pm PST. Naxx10 on Sunday at 2pm PST. Last I checked the sign up sheet was pretty empty, but I don't think I've advertised it much.

SightTDW on
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    Great Naxx10 run, guys. Just 1 wing and two bosses to go. We'll be finishing up same time next week: Sunday, Nov. 1st @ 2pm server time.

Saint Justice on
  • Options
    SabreMauSabreMau ネトゲしよう 판다리아Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    Extending the raid lockout timer?

SabreMau on
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    Yeah, Celic took care of it. Mad props to you Celic, you're a cool cat and a great raid leader.

Saint Justice on
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    Were you guys able to get a full guild run on Naxx?

I've not been able to get on due to 1.) me visiting my fiancee and 2.) the computer I use up here kind of died.

SteevL on
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    Had to PUG an off tank, but they did a great job.

Announcement:

We will be picking up where we left off in Naxx10 yesterday at the same time next week. We've got the Military and Frost Wyrm wings remaining. Those who attended this week take priority, but anyone who is interested is welcome to sign up.

This should be a short run, so we will be following it up with some combination of VoA10 and OS10 afterward, depending on how much time things take.

SightTDW on
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    Much ass-kicking yesterday. I understand that Naxx 10 isn't exactly the pinnacle of raiding, but considering we have a lot of people who are completely new to raiding, I think that 10 bosses and 1 wipe (to fucking Grob of all people) is a pretty solid day. Looking forward to finishing it up next week.

LeftOnRed on
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    And that one wipe was really because our strat wasn't quite down(he wasn't being moved fast enough, so no room for a safe 'splosion). So really, that's no wipes due to player mistakes, which is damn good. Military's the wing that gave us the most trouble last time though, so let's keep that streak going as we head in there.

Mars on
This discussion has been closed.