Options

[WoW] CLAWSHRIMP 2: CLAW HARDER (PA ALLY PvE GUILD)

12345679»

• Options
    SteevLSteevL What can I do for you? Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    LeftOnRed wrote: »
    SteevL wrote: »
    I've been away mainly because of all the other damn games that have come out. Especially Left 4 Dead 2.

That being said, you might see me on a bit more this week because of the Thanksgiving events. What can I say, I am an achievement whore.

Shit, that starts today...suppose I should get my cooking skill going then. I've come to far to have my proto-drake quest thwarted by a cooking recipe.

The good news, as was pointed out by Zilc in gchat today, is that these achievements don't count towards the proto-drake thing.

SteevL on
  • Options
    LeftOnRedLeftOnRed Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    Yeah. Turns out, the cooking recipes for this event will get you all the way to 300 with basically no cost anyway.

LeftOnRed on
  • Options
    Saint JusticeSaint Justice Mercenary Mah-vel Baybee!!!Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    Great Naxx10 run, guys. Got the whole place cleared easily in 1 night.

Saint Justice on
    Some people play tennis, I erode the human soul. ~ Tycho
  • Options
    KreutzKreutz Blackwater Park, IARegistered User regular
    edited November 2009

Not to mention only two wipes, both to Kel'Thuzad. It's hard to believe we had new people in there, everyone did terrific.

Kreutz on
  • Options
    AfroJAfroJ Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    I think we wiped more times in BWL than Naxx. :rotate:

AfroJ on
    camo_sig2.png
  • Options
    KreutzKreutz Blackwater Park, IARegistered User regular
    edited November 2009
    Tactical wipes, all of them. :)

Kreutz on
  • Options
    B-ROCK-22B-ROCK-22 Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    well hey monk you getting on vent tonight i will be hope to see you there 8-)

B-ROCK-22 on
  • Options
    B-ROCK-22B-ROCK-22 Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    i was wondering how often you do nexx i am low level but i cant wait to join in the chaos and fun

B-ROCK-22 on
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    Raids are every Sunday at 2PM server time.

LeftOnRed on
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    B-ROCK-22 wrote: »
    i was wondering how often you do NAXX i am low level but i cant wait to join in the chaos and fun

fixed. And our raids vary based on our gear, etc. Naxx was just the most recent raid. Our next raids we want to clear include Onyxia, VoA, and EoE.

Saint Justice on
  • Options
    SF_DhalsimSF_Dhalsim Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    Kreutz wrote: »

Not to mention only two wipes, both to Kel'Thuzad. It's hard to believe we had new people in there, everyone did terrific.

Pink gnomehawk did it all (not the person the hair) nuff said.

SF_Dhalsim on
    sig-1355736.jpg
    sig-1355747.jpg
    SC2: XxKhrushchev.539
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    Not going to have home internet access for awhile (next sunday around 4:30) figured I should formally let everyone know since y'know its kind of a big deal.

SF_Dhalsim on
    sig-1355736.jpg
    sig-1355747.jpg
  • Options
    edited December 2009
    Going to be out of town for a while, see you guys on Monday.

Saint Justice on
  • Options
    edited December 2009
    I hate not having internet at my house at the moment I have people staring at me as I post this.... damn you people don't judge me!

SF_Dhalsim on
    sig-1355736.jpg
    sig-1355747.jpg
  • Options
    DarhgoDarhgo Registered User regular
    edited December 2009
    hey guys-

welll good news/bad news. i got a huge project last month for work (i'm trying to get into more music production, and this EP is a big deal), and as such i'm out for raiding til january 1.

i will still be on to do dailies, mostly in the morning, and i will be doing the winter veil stuff, but that's all the time i can allow in order to get this out the door.

anyway, just wanted to let you guys know i wasn't dropping off the planet or anything.

i will post in the official forums too, but this seems to be what everyone reads.

Darhgo on
    Arlenth - Priest (80)
    Arlenthor - Paladin (6 Primary Alt)
    Binwin - Hunter (19 Twink)
    Arleah - Bank Alt (1)
    Server: Draenor, Guild: Clawshrimp & Co. Rank: Lobster
  • Options
    edited December 2009
    Sorry to hear that, happy raiding in 2010!

Saint Justice on
  • Options
    freakish lightfreakish light butterdick jones and his heavenly asshole machineRegistered User regular
    edited December 2009
    So I had quit this game in August 2006 and I finally had a hankering for an MMO again. Of the choices I could think of, I had a) already bought WoW and b) hated it the least as of right now. So I've resubbed and started over on Draenor.

I guess I could use an invite. Is there a list of people I could try whispering to get one? My character names are long and hard to spell and/or remember.

freakish light on
  • Options
    28682868 Registered User regular
    edited December 2009
    So I had quit this game in August 2006 and I finally had a hankering for an MMO again. Of the choices I could think of, I had a) already bought WoW and b) hated it the least as of right now. So I've resubbed and started over on Draenor.

I guess I could use an invite. Is there a list of people I could try whispering to get one? My character names are long and hard to spell and/or remember.

Join the PA chat channel when you are next on, info in the furst poast. Our guild ranks are all whack, I don't know who can invite.

2868 on
    Warhams. Allatime warhams.

buy warhams
  • Options
    edited December 2009
    I can invite. Char name is Celic. I'll be on from about 4 server tonight assuming the servers are stable.

LeftOnRed on
  • Options
    edited December 2009
    anyone who is jumbo or higher can invite. and that's quite a few people.

Darhgo on
    Arlenth - Priest (80)
    Arleah - Bank Alt (1)
  • Options
    edited December 2009
    So I looked at the old Clawshrimp thread yesterday and saw that as of December 13th, I'll have been in the guild for a year. Granted, I haven't been active the whole time, but that's longer than any other guild I've been in. Good times, everyone. :)

That being said, I'm definitely not playing as much as I did back in October, but I am playing more than intended since I expected to let my subscription lapse. It's become more of a drop-in-and-do-a-daily-or-two thing. I guess that may change now with the new patch, but I think a major incentive for me to come back with a little more regularity will be all the holiday stuff starting next week.

I've been spending more of my time on console games and Left 4 Dead 2.

SteevL on
  • Options
    edited December 2009
    So this 3.3 is pretty swell. Naxx raid on Sunday, yeah! It's the weekly raid so it'll be a badge-fest.

Saint Justice on
  • Options
    edited December 2009
    hey guys. it seems my main CC/bank card has been compromised/stolen. I am suspending my WoW account for a few days (just in case) while i get everything sorted out with my bank, but rest assured I will be back Mon or Tues.

:)

called blizz they were very nice about the whole thing.

arlenth. GL at naxx on sunday. just letting you know in case anyone gets a message that i unsubbed or anything. just what's going on.

Darhgo on
    Arlenth - Priest (80)
    Arleah - Bank Alt (1)
  • Options
    edited December 2009
    Darhgo wrote: »
    hey guys. it seems my main CC/bank card has been compromised/stolen. I am suspending my WoW account for a few days (just in case) while i get everything sorted out with my bank, but rest assured I will be back Mon or Tues.

:)

called blizz they were very nice about the whole thing.

arlenth. GL at naxx on sunday. just letting you know in case anyone gets a message that i unsubbed or anything. just what's going on.

Unless your subscription is expiring in the next few days, you should still be able to log in to WoW.

That sucks ass about the credit card, though.

SteevL on
  • Options
    edited December 2009
    no i know, but i had them suspend my account so they couldn't buy anything in the WoW store or anything, so that took my sub offline.

it's fine, all under control. :) it does suck. i noticed when my bank balance was like -600 or something. it was obvious it wasn't me though, so no problems so far. just waiting on the new one to get here and have to go fill out some paperwork at my bank.

Darhgo on
    Arlenth - Priest (80)
    Arleah - Bank Alt (1)
  • Options
    edited December 2009
    I'm readying a new Clawshrimp thread as I post this. The current thread is cluttered and out of date and I feel that a new OP is needed, too. We've come a long way since the officers and I rebooted the guild and I'm proud of you guys. FOR THE CLAW!!!

Saint Justice on
This discussion has been closed.